First Prev
of 64
Next Last
Prime

United States

#1 May 12, 2010
Last night a link was posted to my facebook profile that showed my picture and soome personal information. The only person I gave my e-mail address to was OL and that was obviously very stupid but I don't want what's happened to me to happen to someone else.

Aparently the mad hatred for some JW posters knows no bounds and certain posters will use any dirty tactic to go after those JW posters including using others to do their bidding and if you don't comply you become collateral dammage to be tossed aside in their personal vendetta.

You all know that I'm anti JW so for them to do this to me shows you just what kind of people they are. Don't trust them and if you have given anyone recently your e-mail addie be careful about what you say. If the correspondence of my e-mails shows up it will show that I said I would never call someones hall maybe that's not what they wanted to hear but that's what I said so if there's anything negative it means they were doctored but I have the originals.

It looks to me like this was a scam set up from the beginning because the account that posted the link to my facebook page was started a couple of weeks after I gave out my e-mail but it's nothng but a fake. The whole Manchester thing might have been a big ruse or they might have just played on that but one thing is very obvious and that is they must spend ungodly ammounts of time implementing something like this which is really scary. Now people can take whatever they want from this but I'm obviously calling out OL on what she did! She either did this herself or she gave my e-mail to someone else so they could do it maybe they thought I wouldn't say anything but they were dead wrong.At the risk of exposing myself on this forum I won't let them get away with what they did.

For those that gave their e-mails out to her you have been warned.

“Tight lines”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#2 May 12, 2010
Prime wrote:
Last night a link was posted to my facebook profile that showed my picture and soome personal information. The only person I gave my e-mail address to was OL and that was obviously very stupid but I don't want what's happened to me to happen to someone else.
Aparently the mad hatred for some JW posters knows no bounds and certain posters will use any dirty tactic to go after those JW posters including using others to do their bidding and if you don't comply you become collateral dammage to be tossed aside in their personal vendetta.
You all know that I'm anti JW so for them to do this to me shows you just what kind of people they are. Don't trust them and if you have given anyone recently your e-mail addie be careful about what you say. If the correspondence of my e-mails shows up it will show that I said I would never call someones hall maybe that's not what they wanted to hear but that's what I said so if there's anything negative it means they were doctored but I have the originals.
It looks to me like this was a scam set up from the beginning because the account that posted the link to my facebook page was started a couple of weeks after I gave out my e-mail but it's nothng but a fake. The whole Manchester thing might have been a big ruse or they might have just played on that but one thing is very obvious and that is they must spend ungodly ammounts of time implementing something like this which is really scary. Now people can take whatever they want from this but I'm obviously calling out OL on what she did! She either did this herself or she gave my e-mail to someone else so they could do it maybe they thought I wouldn't say anything but they were dead wrong.At the risk of exposing myself on this forum I won't let them get away with what they did.
By "OL" do you mean "Old Lady"?
I thought she was anti Witness?
that would make her your friend, right?
The Psychiatrist

Liverpool, UK

#3 May 12, 2010
The above post by Prime indicates he is on the brink of a complete neurosis.Freud would have really been interested in Primes subtle sexual overtones...note Primes 2nd to last sentance where he speaks of "exposing myself"! In the U.K people who expose themselves are known as "flashers"....a sickening thought in Primes case! Prime , for many months now has had an obsession with "manchester",this has reached manic proportions now.Prime has previously admitted to paranoia..WE would now suggest he is a schizophrenic....as Prime is also by his own CONFESSION a Roman Catholic WE would suggest after seeing his priest he visits a shrink! Anyone reading this please be aware WE are Prime writing to ourselves...its all part of the illness ....someone HELP!!!!!

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#4 May 12, 2010
florida native wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would her being an anti witness make her a friend? Why do we have to chose sides here? I just do not understand why we cant stand on our own two feet and be accountable for only what we say.

“Tight lines”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#5 May 12, 2010
The Real Karen wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would her being an anti witness make her a friend? Why do we have to chose sides here? I just do not understand why we cant stand on our own two feet and be accountable for only what we say.
Because, historically on this board, there is an absolute line that is very rarely crossed.
I will use AuroraMom as an example.
She started a thread where a mom suffering from mental illenss murdered her baby and then ate the kids brains and a few toes.
She then placed the blame squarly on the shoulders of the Elders.
She posted that the Elders all but forbid seeking help for mental problems.

When I pointed out to her that, according to all of the reports, she never asked for help from the Elders, she DID get professional help, and I provided her a link directly from the Watchtower saying that people SHOULd seek help, she still insisted on sticking to her story.
I expected as much.

Anyone who was not choosing sides SHOULD have spoken up against has but, because she is on "your" side, there was silence from the Anti-Witness group.
In fact, a few even supported her with the child like insults.
Action speaks louder then words.
Prime

United States

#6 May 12, 2010
The Psychiatrist wrote:
The above post by Prime indicates he is on the brink of a complete neurosis.Freud would have really been interested in Primes subtle sexual overtones...note Primes 2nd to last sentance where he speaks of "exposing myself"! In the U.K people who expose themselves are known as "flashers"....a sickening thought in Primes case! Prime , for many months now has had an obsession with "manchester",this has reached manic proportions now.Prime has previously admitted to paranoia..WE would now suggest he is a schizophrenic....as Prime is also by his own CONFESSION a Roman Catholic WE would suggest after seeing his priest he visits a shrink! Anyone reading this please be aware WE are Prime writing to ourselves...its all part of the illness ....someone HELP!!!!!
Nice Job Dan and OL You guys got me and exposed me but for what?
Prime

United States

#7 May 12, 2010
florida native wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I mean Old Lady and yes I would have considered her on my side but it wasn't the case. Now their job will be damage control and trying to discredit me.
Prime

United States

#8 May 12, 2010
The Real Karen wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to warn HW!
Hoodwinked

Silverado, CA

#9 May 12, 2010
florida native wrote:
<quoted text>
Because, historically on this board, there is an absolute line that is very rarely crossed.
I will use AuroraMom as an example.
She started a thread where a mom suffering from mental illenss murdered her baby and then ate the kids brains and a few toes.
She then placed the blame squarly on the shoulders of the Elders.
She posted that the Elders all but forbid seeking help for mental problems.
When I pointed out to her that, according to all of the reports, she never asked for help from the Elders, she DID get professional help, and I provided her a link directly from the Watchtower saying that people SHOULd seek help, she still insisted on sticking to her story.
I expected as much.
Anyone who was not choosing sides SHOULD have spoken up against has but, because she is on "your" side, there was silence from the Anti-Witness group.
In fact, a few even supported her with the child like insults.
Action speaks louder then words.
The actions you should be interested in are the fact that if we don't agree with a thread or what someone is saying WE DON'T COMMENT.

I mean, I didn't see you jumping in.. disgusted when Topsy was throwing out KH's that some posters here may be associated with. Does that mean you stand behind that kind of thing? NO. So I don't blame you for NOT COMMENTING and I don't assume you agree just because you don't step in and tell him how wrong he is.

Not everyone is in a "GROUP" here FN some of us happen to think for ourselves if we agree, then we agree...if we disagree, we disagree.

I mean I never put you in the group of the fake JW's here because you don't jump behind their post slapping them a high five...

Judge posters as individuals...I do.
Topsy Crett

Houston, TX

#10 May 12, 2010
Something aint right here...

Why would OL expose Prime?
TPMP 35

Brooklyn, NY

#11 May 12, 2010
Prime wrote:
Prime, man what is this about?...This is crazy stuff. I'm glad i am not that savvy on computers as of yet. This sounds like a mess!.........Sorry, to haer about that. This all sounds so confusing...... As we say in my country. Arroz con C*lo..... Que bochinche!.........TPMP 35
Prime

United States

#12 May 12, 2010
The Psychiatrist wrote:
I thought you sounded like Dan. But why would you toss me under the bus? Was it because I wasn't running with the info I was being told? Were things getting to hot from something you were involved in about EE and the others so you needed something to distract the forum until it blows over or were you needing a scapegoat? It didn't work did it? You probably thought I wouldn't say anything well it looks like whatever your thoughts were you were wrong about me.
Hoodwinked

Silverado, CA

#13 May 12, 2010
Prime wrote:
WOW!! I'm really sorry that happened to you Prime :(

I'm so glad the one person I have trusted to let into my personal life is trustworty...

That really sucks!!
Hoodwinked

Silverado, CA

#14 May 12, 2010
Prime wrote:
<quoted text>Yes I mean Old Lady and yes I would have considered her on my side but it wasn't the case. Now their job will be damage control and trying to discredit me.
My only question is, why?

I mean what would they have to gain?

This is going to be intresting, I just don't see it...Hmmm

“BIBLE TRUTHS *NEVER* CHANGE”

Since: Aug 09

LET GO AND LET GOD

#15 May 12, 2010
Wow...am I confused. The ONLY link I saw for Facebook, was my own, that Beth Beefcake posted last night. I never saw Prime's or any other link at all that was of a personal nature or profile. I don't understand what is going on.
Prime

United States

#16 May 12, 2010
Hoodwinked wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW!! I'm really sorry that happened to you Prime :(
I'm so glad the one person I have trusted to let into my personal life is trustworty...
That really sucks!!
Yeah! What a wake up about some people. I'm not worried about someone actually visiting me but they know my real mame now and could use it to stalk others with by steeing up different accounts but that's actually identity theft so I don't think they would go that far but who knows! I'm still shocked!
bystander no more

Sacramento, CA

#17 May 12, 2010
Topsy Crett wrote:
Something aint right here...
Why would OL expose Prime?
I agree. Prime's posts usually aren't this rational :-)
Prime

United States

#18 May 12, 2010
Hoodwinked wrote:
<quoted text>
My only question is, why?
I mean what would they have to gain?
This is going to be intresting, I just don't see it...Hmmm
I don't know why!
Prime

United States

#19 May 12, 2010
Nedoba wrote:
Wow...am I confused. The ONLY link I saw for Facebook, was my own, that Beth Beefcake posted last night. I never saw Prime's or any other link at all that was of a personal nature or profile. I don't understand what is going on.
Wait a minute SS are you saying that when you clicked on the link under beef curtains that your own personal facebook profile came up?

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

#20 May 12, 2010
Prime wrote:
<quoted text>Wait a minute SS are you saying that when you clicked on the link under beef curtains that your own personal facebook profile came up?
The link BEEFEATER put up was broken. So it would have directed each person to their own profiles.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 64
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jehovah's Witness Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Biology Professor says Awake! Magazine Misquote... 12 min MarcelB 230
If shunning is so loveing why did the simplifie... 16 min Remnant 134999 4
What are the new heavens and the new earth? (Mar '13) 21 min imagoodboy 1,935
Jehovah's Witnesses to hold annual convention n... 22 min Remnant 134999 399
An Open Letter to Watchtower's Lawyer-Part 2 33 min aadrivers 4
The ONLY-ONLY-ONLY True God! (John 17:3) (Aug '13) 47 min MarcelB 1,294
What do you really think of the NWT? 49 min Remnant 134999 102
Is it true that the Watchtower Society... 1 hr FutureMan 238
JW's say that December 25th is a wrong date 5 hr Brother P 543
GB intellectual dishonesty! 7 hr BetheljudgmentDan... 83