He cleans toilets for a living.

El cacique

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#110 Dec 7, 2012
LilRed wrote:
<quoted text>
who cleans your toilets? Is it beneath you people to clean a toilet? I hate to see yours'.
There is nothing degrading about cleaning a toilet. There is when one isn't cleaned and disgusting. Ever go to a public restroom and see the crud and filth and needed to go, you would be glad someone cleaned that toilet. I'd say you are one of the ones who messes the bathroom up, throws toilet tissue all over the floor, doesn't flush your turd. It goes beyond laziness, just plain filthy.
That was "Dan the corporate headhunter" speaking.

LOL!

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#111 Dec 8, 2012
El cacique wrote:
<quoted text>I believe that you really do see me as a decent person.
Thank you, Karen. I am. I try to be.
I believe you are a decent person as well. I do.
==========
But, we should all speak up more when negativity is flung around.
==========
Peace and blessings.
Thank you.

As far as speaking up more when the negativity is flung around, I agree to a certain extent. If we spent our time doing that, we would have no time for anything else as negativity is flung here all the time. There are those whose only purpose in being here is to do just that. When it is really bad, I do speak up, but I have found that it really only causes the person to get even worse. Now this is my own feelings about it, just ignore them. If you don't give them what they want, they will go away sooner or later. Some take a little longer than the others.

Peace and blessings to you as well

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#113 Dec 8, 2012
The Real Karen wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you.
As far as speaking up more when the negativity is flung around, I agree to a certain extent. If we spent our time doing that, we would have no time for anything else as negativity is flung here all the time. There are those whose only purpose in being here is to do just that. When it is really bad, I do speak up, but I have found that it really only causes the person to get even worse. Now this is my own feelings about it, just ignore them. If you don't give them what they want, they will go away sooner or later. Some take a little longer than the others.
Peace and blessings to you as well
I agree with what Karen says here. There are many that here that would rather keep things stirred up rather than letting it go.
I have recently seen another side of you TPMP, one which I like. You have been much more reasonable lately. Please stay that way--and don't let certain people get on your nerves.

Peace be with you.

El cacique

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#114 Dec 8, 2012
emmaswish wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with what Karen says here. There are many that here that would rather keep things stirred up rather than letting it go.
I have recently seen another side of you TPMP, one which I like. You have been much more reasonable lately. Please stay that way--and don't let certain people get on your nerves.
Peace be with you.
Thank you Emma. I appreciate that.

How is it up your way today?.

It is 55 and cloudy here, but with a light drizzle.

Last night we had rain. Lots of it, in fact.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#115 Dec 8, 2012
Just about the same for us. Thanks for asking.
jackie

Southampton, PA

#116 Dec 8, 2012
El cacique wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you, MM.
He is bully behind a keyboard.
Look at what i just posted to him.
Be careful he likes to play word games and accuse people of what he is doing to others. It is an old tactic of his.
http://www.topix.com/forum/world/puerto-rico/...
It is a tactic of many on here, who like to play word games and accuse others for what they are doing.
jackie

Southampton, PA

#117 Dec 8, 2012
acrobat wrote:
This thread title reminds me of what I say to people when they tell me about how their dog did something so stupid, so retarded, that they can't explain it.
I stop them, and say "Look: here's all you need to know - dogs eat crap"
And then it all makes sense.
In like manner, when attempting to comprehend the sheer insanity and gutter speech that issue forth from Jose TPMP SOS El Segundo (and whatever other aliases this guy uses)...just remember:
"He cleans toilets for a living"
And it alllll makes sense...
All dogs do not eat crap.

The only dogs that eat crap, are the ones who have had their noses rubbed into their crap by their not so loving "owners".

This is not the way to house train a dog, you do not have to rub their nose into their poop.

You just show them the poop tell them they were bad take the poop and the dog outside and show them where they should poop.

They will understand and poop outside, and not eat their poop.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#118 Dec 10, 2012
TPMP wrote:
<quoted text>That's right.
Usually the one's pointing the fingers like Jorge have no job.
Straight up!
==========
Just a quick shout out. Hope all is well your way, OP.
Yup!

I'm doing alright..

I work two jobs for the winter.. I work 30-50 hours per week with a warehouse and I do snow removal at night.. Saving up to take a bricklayer/brick mason course..(Costs around $8000)

And try and the gym at least 4 days a week..

In my profile pic that's me at 185..

Right now I weigh 160! Haven't lost muscle.. Just list a lot if mass...

Plus I read a couple chapters of the bible a day :-)

I'm completely off topic.. Haha

How are you?

El cacique

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#119 Dec 10, 2012
Open Minded Bible Student wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup!
I'm doing alright..
I work two jobs for the winter.. I work 30-50 hours per week with a warehouse and I do snow removal at night.. Saving up to take a bricklayer/brick mason course..(Costs around $8000)
And try and the gym at least 4 days a week..
In my profile pic that's me at 185..
Right now I weigh 160! Haven't lost muscle.. Just list a lot if mass...
Plus I read a couple chapters of the bible a day :-)
I'm completely off topic.. Haha
How are you?
Good to hear you're doing well.

Heh..As long as you keep the muscle. This is what's most important. Your metabolism is functioning at a normal rate for someone in your age bracket. It will for about another 10 years or so.

Everything is good my way. As long as my family is safe and sound.

All is well.

Heating season is here. So, i'm not too enthused about the extra bill.. Oh well!...LOL!. Such is life.

So, you guys got a lot of snow up there, huh?
Jorge

San Juan, Puerto Rico

#120 Dec 11, 2012
El cacique wrote:
<quoted text>
Everything is good my way. As long as my family is safe and sound.
All is well.
Why do you lie?

You don't have a family and according to your messages here and in the P.Rico forums, not everything is "good, your way"...and you're not mentally well.

It's Halloween everyday for you (trick or treats!)....
ronone

Masontown, PA

#121 Dec 11, 2012
youtube.com/watch...
He earns a Living good.keep your day job

El cacique

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#122 Dec 11, 2012
jackie wrote:
<quoted text>
It is a tactic of many on here, who like to play word games and accuse others for what they are doing.
The people who are usually the first ones to hurl an accusation are usually the ones who are guilty of said offense. True.

This double standard abundant in Topix.

Psychology 101.
Jorge

Guaynabo, Puerto Rico

#123 Dec 11, 2012
El cacique wrote:
<quoted text>The people who are usually the first ones to hurl an accusation are usually the ones who are guilty of said offense. True.
This double standard abundant in Topix.
Psychology 101.
And you lead the way....(after going psycho in every forum; whining that you're "not perfect, just another sinner"...while going thru your usual cycle-day in, day out-for years on end...already!)...

Since: Feb 07

RI

#124 Dec 11, 2012
El cacique wrote:
<quoted text>The people who are usually the first ones to hurl an accusation are usually the ones who are guilty of said offense. True.
This double standard abundant in Topix.
Psychology 101.
So says our own official standard bearer.

El cacique

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#125 Dec 11, 2012
Jorge wrote:
<quoted text>
And you lead the way....(after going psycho in every forum; whining that you're "not perfect, just another sinner"...while going thru your usual cycle-day in, day out-for years on end...already!)...
If my postings annoy you that much. Don't read them ,Jorge.

What can i tell ya?.....

The PR forum is nice and quiet, right?.

So, what's your problem, dude?.

Keep it moving.
Jorge

Guaynabo, Puerto Rico

#126 Dec 11, 2012
El cacique wrote:
<quoted text>
The PR forum is nice and quiet, right?.
What does the PR forum have to do with anything?

You're the one jumping all over Topix (projecting has always been one of your problems, way up there with lying, dishonesty and anger).
Jorge

Guaynabo, Puerto Rico

#127 Dec 11, 2012
El cacique wrote:
<quoted text>...
What can i tell ya?.....
So, what's your problem, dude?.
Apologize to me and to all you have offended (then and only then can Jehova have pity on your soul).

This will bring your much needed peace of mind.
Robert

New York, NY

#128 Dec 11, 2012
Jorge wrote:
<quoted text>
Apologize to me and to all you have offended (then and only then can Jehova have pity on your soul).
This will bring your much needed peace of mind.
You can go F*** yourself.
Jorge

Guaynabo, Puerto Rico

#130 Dec 11, 2012
Robert wrote:
<quoted text>
You can go F*** yourself.
Robert/Kevin/TPMP/SOS/Johnny Pacheco/etc/etc/etc/, you'll never be a JW (with such anger issues).

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#131 Dec 12, 2012
Jorge wrote:
<quoted text>
Robert/Kevin/TPMP/SOS/Johnny Pacheco/etc/etc/etc/, you'll never be a JW (with such anger issues).
You don't believe people can change?

Sure TPMP has some issues.. But who doesn't?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jehovah's Witness Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why the NWT is the best ever! 2 min rsss1 560
Let's try this again, 144,000 ONLY? No jw has b... 5 min rsss1 802
Real JW's for your good should leave this forum! 37 min I_know_better_now 424
Trump apologizes then reverts back to course. 39 min I_know_better_now 52
Do we already have eternal life? 1 hr Duh-boy 22
Run, run, RUN, Churchoids! 1 hr rsss1 182
THANK YOU, churchoids, antichrists, apostates! 1 hr rsss1 485
Trinity...why does it matter?! 1 hr rsss1 881
More from around the web