Jesus raised to heaven as-----?

Jesus raised to heaven as-----?

Posted in the Jehovah's Witness Forum

First Prev
of 7
Next Last

“EXPOSING CHURCHianity!”

Since: Oct 07

Seattle, WA

#1 Sep 6, 2012
A human being without blood? Or as a spirit being?

1 Corinthians 15::45- So it is written:“The first man Adam became a living being”; the last Adam, a life-giving spirit.

“EXPOSING CHURCHianity!”

Since: Oct 07

Seattle, WA

#2 Sep 6, 2012
In the RCV it reads-

1 Corinthians 15::45- So it is written:“The first man Adam became a living being”; the last Adam, a living Zombie-God.
UNchained

Kingsport, TN

#3 Sep 6, 2012
It is pathetic to see what the Watchtower Society has for its point man on Topix.
little lamb

Australia

#4 Sep 6, 2012
God intends to judge the earth by A MAN he has appointed before hand , to judge the earth in righteousness.

Jesus has become a life giving spirit

Means its Jesus who baptizes us with Spirit from on high..Thats the power of God

" he who is hoping in Jehovah will regain POWER he will raise up on wings of eagles."

First man is out of dust, second man is out of heaven..

Jesus was raised from the dead "whole" not "partial"..body soul and spirit..but he has immortality his mortal Body has put on what is immortality...but its still Jesus, his body has been glorified..
Unknown

Dakabin, Australia

#5 Sep 6, 2012
I've been posting on this website for at least 3 years now. The main discussions throughout the years have always been:

1. Trinity
2. Immortal soul
3. Hell
4. The resurrection

Touching on the last one, JW's and Trinitarians have always disagree on it because 1 side affirms a bodily resurrection whilst the other denies it. Both sides present scripture to justify their views but there is never any agreement because each side cherry picks what scripture to believe. I think that if we look at every verse and harmonize them all we can come to the following conclusion:

1. Jesus was raised physically
1a. Jesus became immortal
2. Jesus, at His ascension, was changed from a physical being to a spiritual being.

This view, I believe, can harmonize all verses in the bible about this topic.

What objections are there to this view?

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#6 Sep 6, 2012
Unknown wrote:
I've been posting on this website for at least 3 years now. The main discussions throughout the years have always been:
1. Trinity
2. Immortal soul
3. Hell
4. The resurrection
Touching on the last one, JW's and Trinitarians have always disagree on it because 1 side affirms a bodily resurrection whilst the other denies it. Both sides present scripture to justify their views but there is never any agreement because each side cherry picks what scripture to believe. I think that if we look at every verse and harmonize them all we can come to the following conclusion:
1. Jesus was raised physically
1a. Jesus became immortal
2. Jesus, at His ascension, was changed from a physical being to a spiritual being.
This view, I believe, can harmonize all verses in the bible about this topic.
What objections are there to this view?
I disagree that Jesus is God.. But believe that God, Jesus and the HS are "one" because they are for the same cause...

I also understand that we will never understand fully what God's nature is...

Can we agree to disagree?
little lamb

Australia

#7 Sep 6, 2012
I believe the answer lies in the fact

Philippians 3 [20] As for us our citizenship exists in the heaven from which place also we are waiting for a savior the Lord Jesus Christ , who will REFASHION our humiliated body to be conformed to his glorious body according to the operation of the power that he has even to subject all things to himself."

So that doesn't sound like a destruction of the body but a refashioning of it to make it conform to Jesus glorious body...a change ..a metamorphose

Since: Jul 11

Portadown

#8 Sep 6, 2012
UNchained wrote:
It is pathetic to see what the Watchtower Society has for its point man on Topix.
The Mad schizophrenic,who runs from one personality to another?
I see it as the true face of the cult.

Since: Jul 11

Portadown

#9 Sep 6, 2012
little lamb wrote:
God intends to judge the earth by A MAN he has appointed before hand , to judge the earth in righteousness.
Jesus has become a life giving spirit
Means its Jesus who baptizes us with Spirit from on high..Thats the power of God
" he who is hoping in Jehovah will regain POWER he will raise up on wings of eagles."
First man is out of dust, second man is out of heaven..
Jesus was raised from the dead "whole" not "partial"..body soul and spirit..but he has immortality his mortal Body has put on what is immortality...but its still Jesus, his body has been glorified..
John 8v19.
Then said they unto him, Where is thy Father? Jesus answered, Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also.

John 14 v 7.
If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him.

John 10 v 30.
I and my Father are one.

Little Lamb,do you believe that Jesus and God are one? or do you believe Jesus was Michael the arch angel as taught by the watch tower?

Since: Jul 11

Portadown

#10 Sep 6, 2012
the Mad JW wrote:
A human being without blood? Or as a spirit being?
1 Corinthians 15::45- So it is written:“The first man Adam became a living being”; the last Adam, a life-giving spirit.
Wrong again MAD!
1 Corinthians 15:45
And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam was made a quickening spirit.

"Became" is not found in this verse!It says "MADE".
"Being" is not found either!It says "soul".

Life giving is not mentioned either!
It says "a quickening spirit"

Even other promoters of the cult use the word "quicken",But not you MAD,you are so dumb you let them down every time,but do keep posting MAD,you are great entertainment value!

“EXPOSING CHURCHianity!”

Since: Oct 07

Seattle, WA

#11 Sep 7, 2012
Unknown wrote:
I've been posting on this website for at least 3 years now. The main discussions throughout the years have always been:
1. Trinity
2. Immortal soul
3. Hell
4. The resurrection
Touching on the last one, JW's and Trinitarians have always disagree on it because 1 side affirms a bodily resurrection whilst the other denies it. Both sides present scripture to justify their views but there is never any agreement because each side cherry picks what scripture to believe. I think that if we look at every verse and harmonize them all we can come to the following conclusion:
1. Jesus was raised physically
1a. Jesus became immortal
2. Jesus, at His ascension, was changed from a physical being to a spiritual being.
This view, I believe, can harmonize all verses in the bible about this topic.
What objections are there to this view?
BRAVO, Hiding ONE!

VERY well said- and TRUE!
I wish you would take a more active role here- there are so MASNY distortions of scripture!

THANK you for the Perfectr Summary!

Mke the MadJW

“EXPOSING CHURCHianity!”

Since: Oct 07

Seattle, WA

#12 Sep 7, 2012
(On 1st cup of coffee- so typing worse than I usually do- which is poor to BEGIN with , I have big fingers, and tiny keyboard!)

“EXPOSING CHURCHianity!”

Since: Oct 07

Seattle, WA

#13 Sep 7, 2012
I get a big laugh, when Twinnies like RunningMouthRachel use Jesus' words at-

"John 10 v 30.
I and my Father are one.

Little Lamb,do you believe that Jesus and God are one?"

in a vain attempt to prove Jesus is God.
For, to do so, the have to say jesus was claiming to ACTUALLY BE his own father when he said that- or it has NOTHING to do with the Twinity Dogma...as, in reality, is true of ALL scripture!

“EXPOSING CHURCHianity!”

Since: Oct 07

Seattle, WA

#14 Sep 7, 2012
Also, they make fun of the archangel- because of the subconscious image of little fat, winged babies Churchianity has conjured up....

They are so Pompous and Proud of their complete ignorance of ANY biblical term!

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#15 Sep 7, 2012
Why did Jesus raise people from the dead?

Why did Jesus raise Lazarus from the dead?

Proof and belief.

John 11:

11 These things said he: and after that he saith unto them, Our friend Lazarus sleepeth; but I go, that I may awake him out of sleep.

12 Then said his disciples, Lord, if he sleep, he shall do well.

13 Howbeit Jesus spake of his death: but they thought that he had spoken of taking of rest in sleep.

14 Then said Jesus unto them plainly, Lazarus is dead.

15 And I am glad for your sakes that I was not there, to the intent ye may believe; nevertheless let us go unto him.

Now to the most important part!!!!

17 Then when Jesus came, he found that he had lain in the grave four days already.

.........

21 Then said Martha unto Jesus, Lord, if thou hadst been here, my brother had not died.

22 But I know, that even now, whatsoever thou wilt ask of God, God will give it thee.

23 Jesus saith unto her, Thy brother shall rise again.

24 Martha saith unto him, I know that he shall rise again in the resurrection at the last day.

25 Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live:

26 And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this?

“EXPOSING CHURCHianity!”

Since: Oct 07

Seattle, WA

#16 Sep 7, 2012
Unknown wrote:
I've been posting on this website for at least 3 years now. The main discussions throughout the years have always been:
1. Trinity
2. Immortal soul
3. Hell
4. The resurrection
Touching on the last one, JW's and Trinitarians have always disagree on it because 1 side affirms a bodily resurrection whilst the other denies it. Both sides present scripture to justify their views but there is never any agreement because each side cherry picks what scripture to believe. I think that if we look at every verse and harmonize them all we can come to the following conclusion:
1. Jesus was raised physically
1a. Jesus became immortal
2. Jesus, at His ascension, was changed from a physical being to a spiritual being.
This view, I believe, can harmonize all verses in the bible about this topic.
What objections are there to this view?
Worth Repeating!
Unknown

Macleay Island, Australia

#17 Sep 7, 2012
Open Minded Bible Student wrote:
<quoted text>
I disagree that Jesus is God.. But believe that God, Jesus and the HS are "one" because they are for the same cause...
I also understand that we will never understand fully what God's nature is...
Can we agree to disagree?
Honestly, I dont think Jesus is ontologically God either.
It simply comes down to Arius verses Athanasius.

“EXPOSING CHURCHianity!”

Since: Oct 07

Seattle, WA

#18 Sep 7, 2012
And, that is supposed to MEAN something, somewhere?

Since: Jul 11

Portadown

#19 Sep 7, 2012
the Mad JW wrote:
I get a big laugh, when Twinnies like RunningMouthRachel use Jesus' words at-
"John 10 v 30.
I and my Father are one.
Little Lamb,do you believe that Jesus and God are one?"
in a vain attempt to prove Jesus is God.
For, to do so, the have to say jesus was claiming to ACTUALLY BE his own father when he said that- or it has NOTHING to do with the Twinity Dogma...as, in reality, is true of ALL scripture!
You were'nt laughing when you got your own 5 questions wrong 15 times.

Wrong yet again Mad WE don't need to say anything, we believe what Jesus himself said is the truth,we obey God by not making private interpretations as you expose the watch tower does.

WE did not say this.
John 14.
7.If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him.
8.Philip saith unto him, Lord, show us the Father, and it sufficeth us.
9.Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Show us the Father?

Show me how I am "using" these words of Jesus?

Regarding this verse.
"John 10 v 30.
I and my Father are one.

Would you care to discuss the nwt version of this verse,which you claim is the most accurate in the whole world and why the watch towers excuse of following grammatical rules were not applied to other verses?

Since: Jul 11

Portadown

#20 Sep 7, 2012
the Mad JW wrote:
I get a big laugh, when Twinnies like RunningMouthRachel use Jesus' words at-
"John 10 v 30.
I and my Father are one.
Little Lamb,do you believe that Jesus and God are one?"
in a vain attempt to prove Jesus is God.
For, to do so, the have to say jesus was claiming to ACTUALLY BE his own father when he said that- or it has NOTHING to do with the Twinity Dogma...as, in reality, is true of ALL scripture!
The Holy Bible says in Ecclesiastes 7.

3.Sorrow is better than laughter: for by the sadness of the countenance the heart is made better

6. For as the crackling of thorns under a pot, so is the laughter of the fool: this also is vanity.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jehovah's Witness Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
JWs: can you please tell me something? 14 min pcloadletter 163
Another REASON why the NWT is the best Bible ever! 21 min HopeReigns 1,271
Who is Jesus? 43 min rsss1 135
Jehovah's Witnesses teach lies! (Jun '16) 1 hr Zildjian 47
WT must pay $4,000 a day. 1 hr Bobby 94
Why JWs agree 100% with anything the WTS says! 2 hr jace 58
The Holy Spirit 2 hr red blood relative 83
Help needed 7 hr rsss1 109
Let's try this again, 144,000 ONLY? No jw has b... 23 hr dee rightful 4,387
More from around the web