MJ: "I Had No Childhood"
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

“BIBLE TRUTHS *NEVER* CHANGE”

Since: Aug 09

LET GO AND LET GOD

#1 Oct 5, 2011
On the trial coverage of the Dr Murray case, they just played a tape of MJ stating he had no childhood and mentioned songs he wrote that addressed this problem of concerns for children. He spoke of the hurt he has suffered....which supports what we all know anyway.

I saw an interview with Jermaine that spoke how deeply this lack of a childhood had affect MJ and how having no holidays made him feel so badly. This was why MJ celebrated Christmas with such fervor and kept a decorated tree in the den of his home....year round.

He spent so much time and effort trying to recapture or re-invent what he never had.

Location hidden

#2 Oct 5, 2011
He had no childhood because of his lifestyle as a child entertainer, not because he was raised a JW. I was raised a JW and Christmas was a lie! I knew it was a lie, all JW kids knew it was a lie. It is the parents fault for not making the Jackson family see the value in serving God acceptably and reject pagan holidays.

Location hidden

#3 Oct 5, 2011
Plus.. didn't they make a song "I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus"? So why would they make that song then turn around and tell MJ he couldn't celebrate Christmas? I would be screwed up too!
Santurino

Bronx, NY

#4 Oct 5, 2011
This is old and tired already.

MJ was the one of the best modern day entertainers this world has ever seen.

HANDS DOWN!

He is gone. Let him rest in peace.

If he did have a childhood. We probably would have not gotten to know Micheal the entertainer and his talanted siblings as well.

My point? There is a price to pay for everything.

Let us just hope he is brought back. There too is a price!...I would not want to be in his shoes
dee lightful

Piedmont, SC

#5 Oct 5, 2011
Duh-boy wrote:
He had no childhood because of his lifestyle as a child entertainer, not because he was raised a JW. I was raised a JW and Christmas was a lie! I knew it was a lie, all JW kids knew it was a lie. It is the parents fault for not making the Jackson family see the value in serving God acceptably and reject pagan holidays.
How can celebrating the birth of Jesus a lie when God said, mes Version
And again, when he brings in the first-begotten into the world, he said, And let all the angels of God worship him. hebrews 1:6

LURKERS and "BIBLE' STUDIES can you see
IF GOD TOLD THE ANGELS TO CELEBRATE THEN IT COULD NOT BE PAGAN or He would not have told the angels to celebrate.

Even if the JW prefer obedience to worship, it is still a celebration of the birth of our savior, so no matter what the erroneous, fallible men of the WTS tell you, it is they that lie to you for celebrating the birth of Christ is not a lie at all for God Himself said so. Who do you believe..God or the men of the WTS who have never gotten anything right?

Can you see how JW's don't pay any attention to the scriptures when the men of the GB tell them something different.
Can you see how a cult of men want nothing more than to destroy Christianity in favor of themselves as they call everything that is based on scripture pagan. That is the mantra that keeps their followers in line. If the JW's researched what the WT says, as many are now doing, and compared it to scriptures they would soon leave the org of fallible men and return to the God of the bible.

LET GO AND LET GOD

#6 Oct 5, 2011
But this ISN'T "in the past" at all. The interview with Jermaine was aired three days ago and the trial is going on as we speak.
Santurino

Bronx, NY

#7 Oct 5, 2011
I am speaking of the references to no childhood nonsensne.

Get over it already.

Now, his family is taking up the mantle of no childhood...Yada, yada.

They need to complain and take that up with Mom and Pop Jackson.

At this point Jermaine and brothers are just hustling "Micheal Jackson" the product.

Let this doctor face justice and pay his dues for his CRIME.

However, they need to let this go after this trial is over.

They were richly compernsated for NO childhood.(financially speaking)

Enough whining!

“KeepProclaiming Christ Death ”

Since: Dec 09

Johnson City, TN

#8 Oct 5, 2011
Nedoba wrote:
On the trial coverage of the Dr Murray case, they just played a tape of MJ stating he had no childhood and mentioned songs he wrote that addressed this problem of concerns for children. He spoke of the hurt he has suffered....which supports what we all know anyway.
I saw an interview with Jermaine that spoke how deeply this lack of a childhood had affect MJ and how having no holidays made him feel so badly. This was why MJ celebrated Christmas with such fervor and kept a decorated tree in the den of his home....year round.
He spent so much time and effort trying to recapture or re-invent what he never had.
I think what was most damaging to the Jacksons were the father issues. I think he was a control freak and molested them. I think Christmas was just a metaphor for all the things that were taken from them. The Jacksons are such a JW tragedy. Molestors thrive in the Watchtower org. because they are embraced as "brother" or "sister". Some molesters are still called that and remain safe in the org. Very sad.

“Jesus is your only hope!”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#9 Oct 5, 2011
Santurino wrote:
blah, blah, blan,
Enough whining!
Yap, that's what the cult said when they compensated the children who were molested by jehovah's witness pedophiles.
TPMP

Clifton, NJ

#10 Oct 5, 2011
Lordylordy9111 wrote:
<quoted text>
I think what was most damaging to the Jacksons were the father issues. I think he was a control freak and molested them. I think Christmas was just a metaphor for all the things that were taken from them. The Jacksons are such a JW tragedy. Molestors thrive in the Watchtower org. because they are embraced as "brother" or "sister". Some molesters are still called that and remain safe in the org. Very sad.
Lordy, How can you say such a careless statement like this??.

Where have any of the Jackson children ever said or insinuated such a thing?

==========

Where are molestors kept safe in the org?..Where??..WTBTS is not the Catholic church!!

If a molestor is known to commit such a crime and he is in a positon of oversight. He is handed over to the authorities.

The brother is stripped of the position..NEVER to serve again...It has happened.

I haven't seen any of this crazy stuff many of you harp on day in and day out.

I would know!!!

However,The issue is NOT as large as many of the Anti-witnesses make it out to be.
Prime

Tempe, AZ

#11 Oct 5, 2011
TPMP wrote:
<quoted text> Lordy, How can you say such a careless statement like this??.
Where have any of the Jackson children ever said or insinuated such a thing?
==========
Where are molestors kept safe in the org?..Where??..WTBTS is not the Catholic church!!
If a molestor is known to commit such a crime and he is in a positon of oversight. He is handed over to the authorities.
The brother is stripped of the position..NEVER to serve again...It has happened.
I would know!!!
However,The issue is NOT as large as many of the Anti-witnesses make it out to be.
You're right the JW cult is not the Catholic church! The RCC has admitted fault in their abuse cases unlike the pedophile paradise you belong to! You're so full of crap everything you post is nothing but mangled rhetoric! You can't even lie about your cult worth a damn! It's been shown on this forum over and over again that the watchtower has and does protect pedophile elders!
Hmmm

Carpentersville, IL

#12 Oct 5, 2011
Nedoba wrote:
Just like all children of the Jehovah's Witness cult, he was treated as nothing more than a miniature adult.
How sad.
Jermaine's interview was so touching, he actually teared up and so did I.
Every child of the Jehovah's Witness cult knows the pain of looking out at Christmas lights, and knowing how much joy you are missing out on.
Children do NOT buy into the WBTS propaganda ADULTS will spread and post here.
A Jehovah's Witness childhood, is not a childhood at all.
It is nothing short of abusive.
Hmmm

Carpentersville, IL

#13 Oct 5, 2011
TPMP wrote:
<quoted text>
I would know!!!
How exactly would YOU know, TAMP?
Why are you an expert on how pedophiles are treated in the Jehovah's Witness cult???
Of course, with your previous statements you feel that raping children and destroying their lives forever is an issue "s NOT as large as many of those of us who used to be in the Jehovah's Witness cult and saw the cover ups. make it out to be."
Gee, can see why your "network" includes tipsy and fh, other perverts who agree with you 100%.
Children have the right to be sexually assaulted, period!
Hmmm

Carpentersville, IL

#14 Oct 5, 2011
Children have the right NOT to be sexually assaulted, PERIOD!!

No matter how TAMP, fh and tipsy try to blame the innocent children

Since: Sep 11

Brantford, Canada

#15 Oct 5, 2011
I have no proof and claim none. But my instincts tell me Michael was abused by a member of the congo, and that's what made him so weird as an adult, probably an abuser as well

LET GO AND LET GOD

#16 Oct 5, 2011
Santurino wrote:
Get over it already.
At this point Jermaine and brothers are just hustling "Micheal Jackson" the product.
Enough whining!
Santurino wrote:
Get over it already.
Enough whining!
Who was whining? It is a known fact that countless numbers of kids who are raised as JWs totally resent being left out of the joy and excitement that normal children have on ANY holiday. Anyone that does not recognize this is fooling himself.

Yanno...I have no clue why you are suddenly "at me" when I have SAID AND DONE AND REPLIED TO NOTHING in your sudden recent "miraculous turnaround to the WTS" here.

***Be still and know. Anyone can verbally attack another. Anyone can be a smart Aleck. Anyone can be angry and tell other people things that will hurt them. Anyone can be sarcastic, devaluating and belittling. It takes a Warrior to be silent. Silence is so powerful. Silence can be so loving."....Charles Alexander Eastman, OHIYESA SANTEE SIOUX

Seeing as how that "apology" thread was going as it went along.....I purposely chose to remain silent....

if you will notice....I refrained from adding anything either on one side or the other...I did not call you names or make any other derogatory comments to you or about you...

and now THIS is the fourth time you have recently been quite snarky to me when I feel it was uncalled for. I have let these pass...but I don't get it. Like the kids say "whassup wid dat?"

If you are truly "leaning" towards adopting the WTS teachings and lifestyle, does it automatically require you to be snippy to all former JWs?(Especially ones you had been friendly with?)

Do your recent vicious posts to others bring praise or glory to your god?

Is this some sort of "badge of honor" to show other WTS defenders here?

Do your posts even truly reflect WTS behavior?

With all these nasty posts flying around here, I have been waiting to see just what tack you would take with me because we had not had ANY harsh words between us in a very long time and foolishly.... I thought things were cool. I see I was wrong.(NOT whining ---but making a point)

I have the same views that I had only a few weeks ago when you pretended to "be my friend" and obviously also when you must have pretended to agree with me on a lot of things we have pleasantly discussed over the past few months.

What was the purpose of pretending to befriend posters that you knew you had no use for or did not like? All to play some sort of game?

Sorry-but I don't roll that way....apparently you now prefer to be antagonistic towards me...so at this point in time...after I deal with you on THIS thread....with your current attitude towards me.... you will be one of those posters that I will no longer respond to or be foolishly goaded into arguing with.

You will do good to remember that the seeds we sow today will determine the kind of fruitage we will reap tomorrow. Perhaps one day, you will begin to realize that we are all in this together and we are under the care and keeping of ONE creator who made us all.

I wish you the best in your endeavors.

LET GO AND LET GOD

#17 Oct 5, 2011
Hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Just like all children of the Jehovah's Witness cult, he was treated as nothing more than a miniature adult.
How sad.
Jermaine's interview was so touching, he actually teared up and so did I.
Every child of the Jehovah's Witness cult knows the pain of looking out at Christmas lights, and knowing how much joy you are missing out on.
Children do NOT buy into the WBTS propaganda ADULTS will spread and post here.
A Jehovah's Witness childhood, is not a childhood at all.
It is nothing short of abusive.
I felt the same when I saw the Jermaine interview. I have heard Janet, LaToya, Jermaine and Michael himself----all on separate interviews over the span of many years....mention how they hated not celebrating any holidays....so this is not a "one shot in the dark" in any way.....but what else are WTS defenders going to say?

“Live, Laugh, Love”

Since: Sep 09

Field of Flowers

#18 Oct 5, 2011
Nedoba wrote:
I have read this thread and I am touched at the compassion shown by some and sickened at the lack of it shown by the cult defenders. Money is supposed to compensate for a lost childhood? Never! The Jackson kids had no say in the turn their childhoods took, just as all JW children have no say in the turn their childhoods take. Children are at the complete "mercy" of their JW parents who have the agenda of the WTS in mind and nothing else. It does not matter that children have to sit through hours of meetings, hours of assemblies, and hours of conventions. Then they are dragged out in service. At school they are subjected to sticking out like sore thumbs when all of their peers are celebrating holidays and birthdays while they are excluded and picked on for it. Compassion has no place where kids are concerned in this cult. They are treated like little adults and expected to act as such.

It is no wonder many JW youth leave when they come of age. I know many that did and many who denied being JWs at school so they were not mistreated by peers.

LET GO AND LET GOD

#19 Oct 5, 2011
Hope Ember wrote:
<quoted text>I have read this thread and I am touched at the compassion shown by some and sickened at the lack of it shown by the cult defenders. Money is supposed to compensate for a lost childhood? Never! The Jackson kids had no say in the turn their childhoods took, just as all JW children have no say in the turn their childhoods take. Children are at the complete "mercy" of their JW parents who have the agenda of the WTS in mind and nothing else. It does not matter that children have to sit through hours of meetings, hours of assemblies, and hours of conventions. Then they are dragged out in service. At school they are subjected to sticking out like sore thumbs when all of their peers are celebrating holidays and birthdays while they are excluded and picked on for it. Compassion has no place where kids are concerned in this cult. They are treated like little adults and expected to act as such.
It is no wonder many JW youth leave when they come of age. I know many that did and many who denied being JWs at school so they were not mistreated by peers.
Yeah....that crack about the money was so ludicrous that I decided not to even comment on it.

I raised six kids in the WTS and five of them were unhappy with the WTS regime, the "no holidays cuz they are from Satan" mentality and the whole business of being "different" than their schoolmates....it takes it's toll on kids who have no desire to BE JWs.

They really are not comfortable with sharing their dreams and hopes with JW parents when they KNOW that these parents have zero interest in whatever they want to do with their lives when it does not include WTS pursuits. It sure makes it awkward all around and puts such a huge wedge in their relationships.

“Live, Laugh, Love”

Since: Sep 09

Field of Flowers

#20 Oct 5, 2011
Nedoba wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah....that crack about the money was so ludicrous that I decided not to even comment on it.
I raised six kids in the WTS and five of them were unhappy with the WTS regime, the "no holidays cuz they are from Satan" mentality and the whole business of being "different" than their schoolmates....it takes it's toll on kids who have no desire to BE JWs.
They really are not comfortable with sharing their dreams and hopes with JW parents when they KNOW that these parents have zero interest in whatever they want to do with their lives when it does not include WTS pursuits. It sure makes it awkward all around and puts such a huge wedge in their relationships.
"The love of money is the root to all evil." Look at the things that happened to the Jackson family. This famous family is not the only one of fame that terrible things has happened to. Many childhood stars grew up to have tragic endings to their lives, or a lot of problems with drugs and alcohol. Fame and money are not roses and sunshine. So yes, that comment was ludicrous.

Children need love, affection, and quality time spent with them. They need to know they are loved, listened to and that they count for who and what they are as mini humans, with hopes and dreams, wants and needs. To not give these things to children is abusive! To use them for ill purposes is something I cannot stomach, fathom.

Micheal Jackson was a remarkably talented man. He could write, dance, sing, had money and was famous the world over. But he was not happy. His life was tragic in many ways, and in many ways he tried to make up for what he lost as a child.

Once childhood is gone it is impossible to get back. Parents need to set themselves aside sometimes and open up their hearts to their kids NOW because once childhood is gone, its gone forever. Michael Jackson knew that, deep down. How sad for him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jehovah's Witness Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who is Jesus? 34 min HopeReigns 308
Did you know magic was ok in the bible sometimes? 36 min knowsnothing 21
Another REASON why the NWT is the best Bible ever! 50 min Wally 1,375
Ransom Sacrifice -- Simple and Short 1 hr ihavequestions 4
How do Jehovah's Witnesses interpret John 2:19? (Mar '09) 1 hr Wally 62
Pantheon of Gods? 3 hr Tony Price 77 1
Per JWs, more than 7 billion poeple conmitted t... 3 hr ihveit 5
News Hate campaign against Jehovah's Witnesses - why? (Aug '06) 9 hr dee rightful 2,339
News Victims 'told not to report' Jehovah's Witness ... 9 hr dee rightful 118
Jw pedo cult (Apr '17) 12 hr Spike 123
More from around the web