Jehovah's Witnesses
First Prev
of 8
Next Last
Robin Casey

Buxton, UK

#1 Jul 20, 2012
I am rather surprised at the disputes that are arising within the Jehovah's Witnesses organisation.

Any JWs out there to comment on this?

Since: Oct 10

Homebush, Australia

#2 Jul 20, 2012
Any JW that are Christian and love righteousness will and are starting to ask questions why are these things happening within our spiritual paradise, what is going on!

Those that sit content and not sorry don't care, they are happy the way things are, they are not concerned about the abused JW children, they in fact blame them, they make excuses for the wickedness of those that listen to the voice of their rulers rather than the voice of God, they have no concern, only those crying and groaning about the wicked things happening in their midst are truly JW, the rest couldn't care less, they will follow the men to their own destruction.

They have no genuine love of righteousness. As if Jehovah would approve of the unrepentant leaders of Gods sheep and the way they have handled the abuse of Gods sheep, they have no concern of the many stumbled because of the way these issues were dealt with, they call them apostates, opposers for speaking out, they are just as guilty as the Isrealites the threw their children to baal, and turned their head away and said Jehovah is not doing any good or any bad.
aardvark

Blairgowrie, UK

#3 Jul 20, 2012
What disputes are those Robin?

Are the details available on-line?

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#4 Jul 20, 2012
Robin Casey wrote:
I am rather surprised at the disputes that are arising within the Jehovah's Witnesses organisation.
Any JWs out there to comment on this?
Are you speaking of schismatic JWs, those who hold to most JW theology but reject a doctrine or two and have separated from the mother JW church?

Or are you talking about disputes among JWs within mainline congregations?
Robin Casey

London, UK

#5 Jul 21, 2012
aardvark wrote:
What disputes are those Robin?
Are

the details available on-line?
Yes they are on-line for all to see. You have to surf to find the information. As one who used to be a Jehovah's Witness ( I left the organisation in 1985 )as I found certain disappointments within my congrgation.I sensed some discontent about the congregation among other witnesses also'It was plain to see that these other witnesses were not happy with the congregation.But I never discussed these thing with other witnesses.I could see by attitudes that they were not at ease at thje meetings.
Robin Casey

London, UK

#6 Jul 21, 2012
Admiral Kolchak wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you speaking of schismatic JWs, those who hold to most JW theology but reject a doctrine or two and have separated from the mother JW church?
Or are you talking about disputes among JWs within mainline congregations?
Basically,there does exist a certain attitude of the Governing Body in Brooklyn that to me leaves a lot to be desired among this body of men.I clearly do not see christian principles being applied among them.
Robin Casey

London, UK

#7 Jul 21, 2012
array wrote:
Any JW that are Christian and love righteousness will and are starting to ask questions why are these things happening within our spiritual paradise, what is going on!
Those that sit content and not sorry don't care, they are happy the way things are, they are not concerned about the abused JW children, they in fact blame them, they make excuses for the wickedness of those that listen to the voice of their rulers rather than the voice of God, they have no concern, only those crying and groaning about the wicked things happening in their midst are truly JW, the rest couldn't care less, they will follow the men to their own destruction.
They have no genuine love of righteousness. As if Jehovah would approve of the unrepentant leaders of Gods sheep and the way they have handled the abuse of Gods sheep, they have no concern of the many stumbled because of the way these issues were dealt with, they call them apostates, opposers for speaking out, they are just as guilty as the Isrealites the threw their children to baal, and turned their head away and said Jehovah is not doing any good or any bad.
There has been cover-ups of child abuse among Jehovah's Witnesses which I consider to be unscriptural.

“"Leave the dead horses alone"”

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#8 Jul 21, 2012
Robin Casey wrote:
<quoted text>Yes they are on-line for all to see. You have to surf to find the information. As one who used to be a Jehovah's Witness ( I left the organisation in 1985 )as I found certain disappointments within my congrgation.I sensed some discontent about the congregation among other witnesses also'It was plain to see that these other witnesses were not happy with the congregation.But I never discussed these thing with other witnesses.I could see by attitudes that they were not at ease at the meetings.
Individual congregations all have their own good and bad things about them. This is nothing new it has been like this since the first century.

Net witnesses can be quite touchy and Apostates are a minority. What happened in your congregation will be different from your neighboring congregations. They are all unique but still united.
Robin Casey

London, UK

#9 Jul 21, 2012
I would like to hear from one of Jehovah's Witness.

Interested?

I am not a apostate.

Location hidden

#10 Jul 21, 2012
Robin Casey wrote:
<quoted text> There has been cover-ups of child abuse among Jehovah's Witnesses which I consider to be unscriptural.
Even the notorious ex-governing body apostate said that there was no cover ups by the faithful slave when he was a witness. If particular elders enforce this in congregations then yes that is not scriptural.

Victims/victims parents/guardians have and will always be able to go to the authorities if abuse has happened to them or their child.

Location hidden

#11 Jul 21, 2012
Robin Casey wrote:
<quoted text> Basically,there does exist a certain attitude of the Governing Body in Brooklyn that to me leaves a lot to be desired among this body of men.I clearly do not see christian principles being applied among them.
Every time i have seen any of the governing body speak in talks and on videos they have always come across as loving, concerned and very faithful long serving brothers.

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#12 Jul 21, 2012
Gods Kingdom Rules wrote:
<quoted text> Every time i have seen any of the governing body speak in talks and on videos they have always come across as loving, concerned and very faithful long serving brothers.
So does some of the most vile TV Evangelist, that proves nothing.

The longer you look to the GB aka F&DS as your leader, and look to them for salvation, you are lost. And yes, when your leaders say, YOU MUST be a Jehovah's Witness and associated with the Organization to be saved, they are saying they are your savior. The bible says, Jesus is your savior, which one are you going to believe.

Location hidden

#13 Jul 21, 2012
The Real Karen wrote:
<quoted text>
So does some of the most vile TV Evangelist, that proves nothing.
The longer you look to the GB aka F&DS as your leader, and look to them for salvation, you are lost. And yes, when your leaders say, YOU MUST be a Jehovah's Witness and associated with the Organization to be saved, they are saying they are your savior. The bible says, Jesus is your savior, which one are you going to believe.
Jesus is the head of the congregation and the leader of all of us. If you don't believe that Jesus is leading your church or any of your congregations that is up to you. But we firmly believe he has guided us out of the darkness and into the incredible light. Without him we would of never of got rid of all of Christendoms false doctrines.

If you reject Jesus's congregation he is the head and leader of then you reject Jesus. The true church will always believe this.
Robin Casey

London, UK

#14 Jul 21, 2012
<quoted text> Every time i have seen any of the governing body speak in talks and on videos they have always come across as loving, concerned and very faithful long serving brothers.
Yes,on the surface they appear to be so,especially at assemblies.I believe that "two faces" exist within the organisation.
Robin Casey

London, UK

#15 Jul 21, 2012
<quoted text> Even the notorious ex-governing body apostate said that there was no cover ups by the faithful slave when he was a witness. If particular elders enforce this in congregations then yes that is not scriptural.
Victims/victims parents/guardians have and will always be able to go to the authorities if abuse has happened to them or their child.
If the principles of christian practice were upheld,there would not be any need to involve outside authorities.
Robin Casey

London, UK

#16 Jul 21, 2012
Involving outside authorities shows a breakdown of basic christian principles.
red blood relative

United States

#18 Jul 21, 2012
<quoted text>But we firmly believe he has guided us out of the darkness and into the incredible light. Without him we would of never of got rid of all of Christendoms false doctrines.
If you reject Jesus's congregation he is the head and leader of then you reject Jesus. The true church will always believe this.
you have a whole slew of false doctrines yourself, including
self-appointing yourselves to rule in 1874 and 1914...... how is that better than any other church?

babylon hasn't fallen yet, in case you can't tell.
no one has been appointed to rule as the one and only true church.... even the apostle john listend to the angel of the seven churches in rev 2.

in case you think those are all jehovah's witness congregations, you are really diluded.
UNchained

Sweetwater, TN

#19 Jul 21, 2012
<quoted text>Jesus is the head of the congregation and the leader of all of us. If you don't believe that Jesus is leading your church or any of your congregations that is up to you. But we firmly believe he has guided us out of the darkness and into the incredible light. Without him we would of never of got rid of all of Christendoms false doctrines.
Your leaders on the Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses are false prophets who have seated themselves on Jesus' throne and thrown Him under the bus.

Location hidden

#20 Jul 21, 2012
Robin Casey wrote:
<quoted text> If the principles of christian practice were upheld,there would not be any need to involve outside authorities.
No religion or group of people can and have ever been able to stop people doing things bad among their ranks.

Do you know any religion that has 100% perfect people that never do horrific crimes?

Location hidden

#21 Jul 21, 2012
Robin Casey wrote:
I believe that "two faces" exist within the organisation.
Personal opinion, nothing more!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jehovah's Witness Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Another REASON why the NWT is the best Bible ever! 40 min Tricarbonopolis 62
Trinity...why does it matter?! 1 hr little angel 1,894
Why do Christendom make Jesus name sounds so di... 1 hr DR SOS 586
One ethical question for all Jehovah's Witnesses 3 hr rsss1 2
Let's try this again, 144,000 ONLY? No jw has b... 3 hr rsss1 2,035
door to door with jws (Oct '16) 3 hr dlmacoop 48
Jw pedo cult 3 hr RedhorseWoman 59
Would Jehovah take me back? Sat Alank 467
More from around the web