Food banks

“John 4:23,24”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#127 Nov 19, 2012
Crystal Chanda Cassadine wrote:
<quoted text>
I've noticed that also. Satan is clever in his devices to gradually pull people away from Jehovah. Without Jehovah's holy spirit, none of us could stand.
Satan has been trying to get people to reject Jehovah's authority from the beginning.

The anointed, and especially the faithful and discreet slave, are his prime targets.

Jesus said that a house divided against itself cannot stand.

Satan and his workers, many of whom are here on this forum, want to divide us against ourselves.

The consistent themes falsely accusing the governing body are manifestations of Satan's campaign to divide and conquer.

They have been separated and conquered by Satan, and now they want to separate everyone.

“Surprised By Love”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#128 Nov 19, 2012
TPMP wrote:
<quoted text>It's like these apostates are on autopilot when they hear the term "governing body".
They go completely nuts.
....waiting to go nuts........., still waiting to go nuts.......... darn I just can't seem to go nuts at the mention of the Governing Body. Maybe I am not apostate enough?

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#129 Nov 19, 2012
eagleeye2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Satan has been trying to get people to reject Jehovah's authority from the beginning.
The anointed, and especially the faithful and discreet slave, are his prime targets.
Jesus said that a house divided against itself cannot stand.
Satan and his workers, many of whom are here on this forum, want to divide us against ourselves.
The consistent themes falsely accusing the governing body are manifestations of Satan's campaign to divide and conquer.
They have been separated and conquered by Satan, and now they want to separate everyone.
.
. satan doesn't have to worry about the members of the Church.. As the So call GB is his target.. And apparently he has them..right where he wants them.. They have incerted themselves into the baptism... Raised themselves up as a Queen.. taken God's command on blood and factioned it.. Providing space for you to choose which factions you will take.. HELLO! They come off exactly as Satan did to Adam and Eve..and yet their years of telling you constantly that you are to listen to them as if they were GOD's voice.. have effectively clogged your braincells to the truth.. That you ..are being lead down the path of distruction..
TPMP

Brooklyn, NY

#130 Nov 19, 2012
Maravilla wrote:
<quoted text>
.
. satan doesn't have to worry about the members of the Church.. As the So call GB is his target.. And apparently he has them..right where he wants them.. They have incerted themselves into the baptism... Raised themselves up as a Queen.. taken God's command on blood and factioned it.. Providing space for you to choose which factions you will take.. HELLO! They come off exactly as Satan did to Adam and Eve..and yet their years of telling you constantly that you are to listen to them as if they were GOD's voice.. have effectively clogged your braincells to the truth.. That you ..are being lead down the path of distruction..
ROFL!

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#131 Nov 20, 2012
eagleeye2 wrote:
<quoted text>
You definitely lied. You tried to patch it up, but the lie didn't disappear just because you made all those adjustments. You have lied about the governing body so many times now that it is clear it is pathological.
Yes, she did lie and she always lies about our brothers. That hate just oozes out her pores. You can't have a heart full of hate and expect blessings from above.
Wisconsin Wonderland

Antigo, WI

#132 Nov 20, 2012
Simply Intrigued wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, she did lie and she always lies about our brothers. That hate just oozes out her pores. You can't have a heart full of hate and expect blessings from above.
LIED?

LETA, we ALL are still waiting on those RESRAINING orders you and Carolyn/EE2 so badly BRAGGED ABOUT!

Oh, thats right YOU BOTH "LIED"...

lol.lol.lol.lol.lol.
Prime

United States

#133 Nov 20, 2012
High Maintenance wrote:
<quoted text>
I have not read the rest of this thread yet, but I felt compelled to
say at this point, ya right, you don't give sh*t, I'm sure you think your "preaching work" is "giving" you are a complete butt hole. All the op was trying to do was draw attention to food banks. Your posts speak volumes about you. I wonder why the JWs attract such complete As* H*LES. You would have to be a moron to believe their b*ll sh*t.
You don't have to read but a couple of her posts to figure out what she's like!

As a representative of the watchtower EE proves what evil lurks at the kingdom halls, she knows that charitable acts are a myth where she lives and she wants to keep others from doing them too!

I guess she can't spare a can of beans!
dr fill

United States

#134 Nov 20, 2012
Crystal Chanda Cassadine wrote:
<quoted text>
I've noticed that also. Satan is clever in his devices to gradually pull people away from Jehovah. Without Jehovah's holy spirit, none of us could stand.
Satan is clever,I agree.He uses a misspelled name of god for his cult.The wt org is indeed led by satan.We're on the same page gender bender.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#135 Nov 20, 2012
Simply Intrigued wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, she did lie and she always lies about our brothers. That hate just oozes out her pores. You can't have a heart full of hate and expect blessings from above.
you have no brothers only the ones on here in your own topix sect.

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#136 Nov 20, 2012
eagleeye2 wrote:
<quoted text>
But you still tell horrible lies about Jehovah's Witnesses.
Jesus loves you.

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#137 Nov 20, 2012
TPMP wrote:
<quoted text>It's like these apostates are on autopilot when they hear the term "governing body".
They go completely nuts.
the Term Governing Body is something the GB has given themselves as it is no where in the bible. The WTO only started using the words in 1944. Then they started saying Paul belonged to a Governing Body without any biblical backing at all. Why do you allow yourself to be lied to like this when they cannot prove any of this from the bible.

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#138 Nov 20, 2012
Simply Intrigued wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, she did lie and she always lies about our brothers. That hate just oozes out her pores. You can't have a heart full of hate and expect blessings from above.
Then please explain to us why you think you and your "friends" here who always seem to ooze hatred toward those who are not JW's can expect a blessing from above. You do the exact same things some of those you hate do, yet you think Jehovah approves somehow?

“John 4:23,24”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#139 Nov 20, 2012
much happier now wrote:
<quoted text>
....waiting to go nuts........., still waiting to go nuts.......... darn I just can't seem to go nuts at the mention of the Governing Body. Maybe I am not apostate enough?
Pretty nuts to be on a Jehovah's Witnesses forum with that silly turkey! LOL!

“John 4:23,24”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#140 Nov 20, 2012
The Real Karen wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus loves you.
Romans 12:9

New English Translation (NET)

Love must be without hypocrisy. Abhor what is evil, cling to what is good.
Prime

United States

#141 Nov 20, 2012
eagleeye2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Romans 12:9
New English Translation (NET)
Love must be without hypocrisy. Abhor what is evil, cling to what is good.
So why are you always running to badness EE?

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#142 Nov 20, 2012
Prime wrote:
<quoted text>So why are you always running to badness EE?
I would love to see the answer to that one as well.

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#143 Nov 20, 2012
eagleeye2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Romans 12:9
New English Translation (NET)
Love must be without hypocrisy. Abhor what is evil, cling to what is good.
Jesus loves you.

“Surprised By Love”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#144 Nov 20, 2012
eagleeye2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Pretty nuts to be on a Jehovah's Witnesses forum with that silly turkey! LOL!
As far as I know, Jehovah created turkeys, just like all other creatures, and I have always liked them. We have a flock that is near our suburban home. The like to go for a walk every morning and evening and sometimes I hear the gobble gobble and look out my window to see them casually strolling down the sidewalk. I have even seen them on my neighbors roof. They seem to be dumber than of rocks, but I still like them. The babies are adorable and my husband often sees them on his way to work and reports in how big the current crop is getting. They can be quite beautiful, especially the males when they are trying to impress a female.

It is hard for me to understand why anyone would be offended by a picture of a turkey. Even when I was a JW, I liked turkeys and wasn't disturbed by a picture of one. Since this is a public forum and you are well aware there are apostates here, I think you are just pretending to be offended. You could go to an all JW forum, but then you would be able to name call and insult like you do here. I think you just love to insult people, the religion is just an excuse to do it.

.
.

“John 4:23,24”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#146 Nov 20, 2012
much happier now wrote:
<quoted text>
As far as I know, Jehovah created turkeys, just like all other creatures, and I have always liked them. We have a flock that is near our suburban home. The like to go for a walk every morning and evening and sometimes I hear the gobble gobble and look out my window to see them casually strolling down the sidewalk. I have even seen them on my neighbors roof. They seem to be dumber than of rocks, but I still like them. The babies are adorable and my husband often sees them on his way to work and reports in how big the current crop is getting. They can be quite beautiful, especially the males when they are trying to impress a female.
It is hard for me to understand why anyone would be offended by a picture of a turkey. Even when I was a JW, I liked turkeys and wasn't disturbed by a picture of one. Since this is a public forum and you are well aware there are apostates here, I think you are just pretending to be offended. You could go to an all JW forum, but then you would be able to name call and insult like you do here. I think you just love to insult people, the religion is just an excuse to do it.
.
.
I'm not offended by turkeys. I'm not even offended by your changing your avatar to a turkey and going out of your way to visit the Jehovah's Witnesses forum every day hoping to offend Jehovah's Witnesses with it. I laughed out loud when I saw it. I picture you wearing a turkey on your head like this:

http://barfblog.com/wp-content/uploads/turkey...

or this

http://www.mbd2.com/forum/balloon_Animal_Blog...

Yes, turkeys have been associated with being dumb. There was a time back in the 70's when it was very common to call someone "turkey" to indicate that they were really stupid.

This forum is designated as being for me and my religion. There is nothing abnormal or bad about being interested in one's own religion.

It is abnormal and bad to seek out the forum of a religion one hates and visit it every day to say mean things about it and to its members. I don't do that; you do.
Prime

United States

#147 Nov 20, 2012
eagleeye2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not offended by turkeys. I'm not even offended by your changing your avatar to a turkey and going out of your way to visit the Jehovah's Witnesses forum every day hoping to offend Jehovah's Witnesses with it. I laughed out loud when I saw it. I picture you wearing a turkey on your head like this:
http://barfblog.com/wp-content/uploads/turkey...
or this
http://www.mbd2.com/forum/balloon_Animal_Blog...
Yes, turkeys have been associated with being dumb. There was a time back in the 70's when it was very common to call someone "turkey" to indicate that they were really stupid.
This forum is designated as being for me and my religion. There is nothing abnormal or bad about being interested in one's own religion.
It is abnormal and bad to seek out the forum of a religion one hates and visit it every day to say mean things about it and to its members. I don't do that; you do.
Can I call you sister track shoes, since you run to badness really really fast?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jehovah's Witness Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
My offer to study the Bible with anyone on this... 10 min sidgi 100
God= ONE Being...or THREE? (Sep '15) 33 min Spike 496
Disfellowshipping 34 min Sparlock 114
What are the new heavens and the new earth? (Mar '13) 42 min Enuma Elish 2,894
News Why Jehovah's Witnesses refuse army service 1 hr Postit 21
Truth, righteousness, integrity, spirituality, ... 1 hr sidgi 4
Understanding the Form of God Phil 2 2 hr imagoodboy 1
YES-Jesus WAS once known as Michael (Sep '14) 14 hr rsss1 8,834
More from around the web