Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#106 Nov 18, 2012
Nedoba wrote:
<quoted text>
Shel....It's a cover-up....as we ALL KNOW that any who are loyal-to-the-GB, are not ALLOWED to pitch in and share what they have....in the giving of food baskets or donating warm winter clothing for any in need....
so ones like EE HAVE TO find a way to make themselves feel better about having NO PART in helping others in a physical way....one that is not directly related to spreading the phony WTS message with the focus on THEM.
I know this because many times in 30 years, I had to stuff my own feelings deep down and felt more than a twinge of guilt when I would do NOTHING (except place WTS literature) to benefit the lives of others in need, living right in the small village.
So let her holler, bluster, point fingers and condemn any and all those that are willing, ready and able to share what we can with others.
anyone who knows the truth knows that you just told a big fat lie.

If you have twinges on guilt it is on you because you did nothing to help those in need that you knew. Shows just how cold hearted you really are.

JWs are not told not to help those in need. You lie.

“John 4:23,24”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#107 Nov 18, 2012
Simply Intrigued wrote:
<quoted text>
If you have twinges on guilt it is on you because you did nothing to help those in need that you knew. Shows just how cold hearted you really are.
Just when you think she has reached the apex of her egotism, she tops herself.

Now, if anyone refuses her demand to give HER a report of what they do in the way of gifts of mercy, she will post that that person does NOTHING to help other people and is cold-hearted and evil.
High Maintenance

West Bloomfield, MI

#108 Nov 18, 2012
eagleeye2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you do the exact opposite of what Jesus said with regard to gifts of mercy? He said when you go giving your gifts of mercy, do not be blowing a trumpet ahead of you. And, certainly, any spiritually discerning person would also extrapolate that to not inquiring constantly of others as to what gifts of mercy they are giving.
You should do your giving in secret (as I do) and mind your own business about what others do.
I have not read the rest of this thread yet, but I felt compelled to
say at this point, ya right, you don't give sh*t, I'm sure you think your "preaching work" is "giving" you are a complete butt hole. All the op was trying to do was draw attention to food banks. Your posts speak volumes about you. I wonder why the JWs attract such complete As* H*LES. You would have to be a moron to believe their b*ll sh*t.

“Surprised By Love”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#110 Nov 18, 2012
Nedoba wrote:
<quoted text>
Shel....It's a cover-up....as we ALL KNOW that any who are loyal-to-the-GB, are not ALLOWED to pitch in and share what they have....in the giving of food baskets or donating warm winter clothing for any in need....
so ones like EE HAVE TO find a way to make themselves feel better about having NO PART in helping others in a physical way....one that is not directly related to spreading the phony WTS message with the focus on THEM.
I know this because many times in 30 years, I had to stuff my own feelings deep down and felt more than a twinge of guilt when I would do NOTHING (except place WTS literature) to benefit the lives of others in need, living right in the small village.
So let her holler, bluster, point fingers and condemn any and all those that are willing, ready and able to share what we can with others.
While Watchtower did not specifically forbid donations to other organizations, they made it very clear that JWs should focus on the preaching work and any donations should go to them. Plus most charitable giving is tied to the holidays, so wouldn't be allowed.

It feels nice to just give to the things that are worthy causes and do some actual good. I make a point of giving money every time I pass a Salvation Army bell ringer. They do some great work with the homeless. I was in a co-op of antique shops where I used to live and we would adopt foster children each Christ.as. We were each given one child to shop for and a wish list. There is just something about helping others that makes you feel good. Going door to door to tell people God will destroy them if they don't convert to the Watchtower just never gave me that feeling of having helped anyone.

“Bustin' Myths”

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#111 Nov 19, 2012
eagleeye2 wrote:
<quoted text>You really need to get that infectious boil of hatred and lies cleaned out.
Back atcha!

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#112 Nov 19, 2012
eagleeye2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Karen, you are so ridiculous.
A few Witness children have died of diseases (not caused by beating, torture, rape, being kicked down the stairs by an elder, being pushed out of a window by a sister in charge, not having their flesh ripped open with whips by an elder in charge). There have been some stories featured in our magazines of mature youngsters with fatal, incurable illnesses or injuries who chose not to violate God's law on blood and died with a sure promise of resurrection.
You just make yourself look wicked and stupid by comparing the horrific mass torture and murder of millions of people by Catholic clergy and nuns to the few children who died from diseases that MIGHT have been temporarily lengthened by a blood transfusion.
Name one instance in history where Jehovah's Witnesses rounded up people, adults or children, imprisoned them, then tortured, raped and beat them to death. Catholics have done this to millions of people.
Jesus loves you.
hMMMMM

Aurora, IL

#113 Nov 19, 2012
much happier now wrote:
<quoted text>
While Watchtower did not specifically forbid donations to other organizations,
No, because that would be illegal.
But they WILL, make sure the congregation whispers about you, isolates you, and they will NOT pick on you to yell out "Jehovah" at the next Watchtower study.
Since you now have no friends or family, this is a cruel way to ensure that you let the Watchtower tell you what to do.
And Jehovah's Witnesses are not allowed to give to charity, or help any charitable organization.

“BIBLE TRUTHS *NEVER* CHANGE”

Since: Aug 09

LET GO AND LET GOD

#114 Nov 19, 2012
Simply Intrigued wrote:
<quoted text>

TSK, TSK TSK...... for the GB followers here....

I didn't tell a big fat lie....

it wasn't even a little skinny lie (since the pretend and phony JWs like categorizing and measuring their use of lies as to their importance)....

Now...remembering that the two agencies I will mention BOTH distribute their goods to anyone and everyone of every and any (or none) faith....not only concentrating on "their own".....

but you KNOW that if ANY WTS defender "caught me" donating to a SA bell-ringer outside of the market.....

or "caught me" heading into the RCC Fellowship House with a box they could plainly see that contained canned goods

and could plainly see that another box was filled with brightly colored hats and mittens.....

now, how LONG would it take for the JW to call the elders and other JWs to report my horrendous,terrible and unchristlike behavior?

Saying that and GB followers giving to the needy at holiday time....or even at any other time of year....is extremely disingenuous and dishonest and it really makes you look foolish to say I am lying about this when we all know differently.

LET GO AND LET GOD

#115 Nov 19, 2012
much happier now wrote:
<quoted text>
While Watchtower did not specifically forbid donations to other organizations, they made it very clear that JWs should focus on the preaching work and any donations should go to them. Plus most charitable giving is tied to the holidays, so wouldn't be allowed.
You are absolutely correct....and the less-than-honest phony JWs know it too.
Wisconsin Wonderland

Schofield, WI

#116 Nov 19, 2012
Nedoba wrote:
<quoted text>
it wasn't even a little skinny lie (since the pretend and phony JWs like categorizing and measuring their use of lies as to their importance)....
Now...remembering that the two agencies I will mention BOTH distribute their goods to anyone and everyone of every and any (or none) faith....not only concentrating on "their own".....
but you KNOW that if ANY WTS defender "caught me" donating to a SA bell-ringer outside of the market.....
or "caught me" heading into the RCC Fellowship House with a box they could plainly see that contained canned goods
and could plainly see that another box was filled with brightly colored hats and mittens.....
now, how LONG would it take for the JW to call the elders and other JWs to report my horrendous,terrible and unchristlike behavior?
Saying that and GB followers giving to the needy at holiday time....or even at any other time of year....is extremely disingenuous and dishonest and it really makes you look foolish to say I am lying about this when we all know differently.
Leta/JWNEVER/Simply STUPID has NEVER spoken ONE OUNCE of truth since I have been here, all she can do is follow carolyn/EE's Mentally Unbalanced postings and COPY CAT them..

She is carolyn/EE's ROBOT!

We ALL are aware of your kindness and loving personality:)

Location hidden

#117 Nov 19, 2012
The Real Karen wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus loves you.
But you still tell horrible lies about Jehovah's Witnesses.

Location hidden

#118 Nov 19, 2012
Nedoba wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice attempt at prettying up your lie. You said that Jehovah's Witnesses are forbidden by the governing body from sharing food and warm clothing with those in need.

Here are the exact words of your horrendous lie:

"Shel....It's a cover-up....as we ALL KNOW that any who are loyal-to-the-GB, are not ALLOWED to pitch in and share what they have....in the giving of food baskets or donating warm winter clothing for any in need...."

Jehovah's Witnesses share food and warm clothing and many other things with those in need without lining the pockets of Catholic popes and monsignors and cardinals and bishops and Salvation Army executives.

Location hidden

#119 Nov 19, 2012
The Real Karen wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus loves you.
Psalm 50

16 But to the wicked God says,

“What right have you to tell of My statutes

And to take My covenant in your mouth?

17 “For you hate discipline,

And you cast My words behind you.

18 “When you see a thief, you [g]are pleased with him,

And [h]you associate with adulterers.

19 “You [i]let your mouth loose in evil

And your tongue frames deceit.

20 “You sit and speak against your brother;

“Bustin' Myths”

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#120 Nov 19, 2012
eagleeye2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Psalm 50
16 But to the wicked God says,
“What right have you to tell of My statutes
And to take My covenant in your mouth?
17 “For you hate discipline,
And you cast My words behind you.
18 “When you see a thief, you [g]are pleased with him,
And [h]you associate with adulterers.
19 “You [i]let your mouth loose in evil
And your tongue frames deceit.
20 “You sit and speak against your brother;
Certainly you are applying this to yourself as well, right?

“Surprised By Love”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#121 Nov 19, 2012
Mythbusters wrote:
<quoted text>
Certainly you are applying this to yourself as well, right?
Are you kidding? This one only uses scripture as weapons, to condemn others. She would never think to apply them against herself.

LET GO AND LET GOD

#122 Nov 19, 2012
eagleeye2 wrote:
<quoted text>
But you still tell horrible lies about Jehovah's Witnesses.
I didn't lie...and I explained my reasoning.

I daresay the finger points at you...that you have purposely told more than a few whoppers yourself....when boasting and bragging about all the JW's exemplary behavior......

especially when it comes to their imaginary "spiritual paradise" which does not exist....and the pretense of "brotherly love" not really being shown equally to all WTS followers.

There are far too many coming forward to tell of their hurtful experiences that do NOT reflect either this "spiritual paradise" or the very conditional "love" that JWs are so quick to demonstrate at the orders of your wicked and evil GB.

Location hidden

#123 Nov 19, 2012
Nedoba wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't lie...and I explained my reasoning.
I daresay the finger points at you...that you have purposely told more than a few whoppers yourself....when boasting and bragging about all the JW's exemplary behavior......
especially when it comes to their imaginary "spiritual paradise" which does not exist....and the pretense of "brotherly love" not really being shown equally to all WTS followers.
There are far too many coming forward to tell of their hurtful experiences that do NOT reflect either this "spiritual paradise" or the very conditional "love" that JWs are so quick to demonstrate at the orders of your wicked and evil GB.
You definitely lied. You tried to patch it up, but the lie didn't disappear just because you made all those adjustments. You have lied about the governing body so many times now that it is clear it is pathological.
TPMP

Greenwich, CT

#124 Nov 19, 2012
eagleeye2 wrote:
<quoted text>
You definitely lied. You tried to patch it up, but the lie didn't disappear just because you made all those adjustments. You have lied about the governing body so many times now that it is clear it is pathological.
It's like these apostates are on autopilot when they hear the term "governing body".

They go completely nuts.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#125 Nov 19, 2012
TPMP wrote:
<quoted text>It's like these apostates are on autopilot when they hear the term "governing body".
They go completely nuts.
. a slave or servant.. can not raise themselves up to owners.. And that is what Governing Body implys.

“LADY WARRIOR”

Since: Apr 11

THUG HUNTER

#126 Nov 19, 2012
TPMP wrote:
<quoted text>It's like these apostates are on autopilot when they hear the term "governing body".
They go completely nuts.
I've noticed that also. Satan is clever in his devices to gradually pull people away from Jehovah. Without Jehovah's holy spirit, none of us could stand.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jehovah's Witness Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Candace Conti/WT Update 6 min little lamb 263
Praise Jehovah (Jul '13) 9 min little lamb 2,292
Do Jehovah's witnesses believe in Jesus for sal... 16 min little lamb 804
Christian Trucker and OSAS Doctrine 1 hr ihveit 334
Poll Will unbaptize children survive the battle of A... 1 hr Jace 15
There are no charities listed on watchtower.org (Mar '14) 1 hr Jace 566
The WTS is the only one with the correct way of... 1 hr Jace 108
YES-Jesus WAS once known as Michael (Sep '14) 5 hr dee lightful 3,267
More from around the web