Death notices

Nov 22, 2011 Full story: Bend Bulletin 1,325

Services: A memorial service will be held on Saturday, December 3, 2011 at 3:00 p.m. at the Kingdom Hall of Jehovah's Witness, located at 61300 Blakely Road in Bend, Oregon.

Full Story

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#796 Dec 10, 2011
JWForever wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, and she's also a fake. Just like she said she never gets involved with the "email chain" of names and addresses and Facebook pages passed around..we know that was a lie..
Prove I am involved JWF. Either you prove it, or shut up. I am not involved like you EE and others. I do not care to get involved in those things. I do not come here for the drama I come here to help those who are trying to find Jesus and point them in the right direction. It is not an organization or a religion. Certianly not one that people who lie like you belong to. Now like I said you prove I was involved, or you just stop saying it. I know you cantprove it and you know you cant prove it because I was not nor was I ever involved in any email chain. It just proves how evil and what a liar you can be JWF. Prove it.

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#797 Dec 10, 2011
Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
No one can be part of God's KINGDOM on earth or in heaven unless they have a spiritual rebirth Jesus was clear on that and so is scripture .There is only one way into God's Kingdom and that is through Jesus Christ .And this is the testimony: that God has given us eternal life and this life is in His Son. He who has the Son has life; He who does not have the Son of God does not have life.”(1 John 5:11)
2.“But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Much more then, having now been justified by His blood, we shall be saved from wrath through Him.”(Romans 5:8)
Eternal life in God's kingdom can only be through Jesus Christ , period. It is Christ we should be an ambassador for 20 Therefore, we are ambassadors for Christ, God making his appeal through us. We implore you on behalf of Christ, be reconciled to God.
We are reconciled to God through Christ not a church or organization .
There is no other way into the Kingdom of God! We either come through the blood and the cross – or we don’t come through at all!
And this is what JWs don't understand, or don't want to see,"There is no other way into the Kingdom of God!" Its like they are scared to think any differently than the GB aka F&DS tells them to think. Jesus will be there for him once they decide to give their lives to him.

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#798 Dec 10, 2011
Exposing JW lies wrote:
<quoted text>The forum is on your mind night and day?
It shouldn';t be easy for you to come here at all.
Not if you are actually one of Jehovahs Witnesses.
you have noticedthat the handful that claim to be JW'sd here are the only ones out of what, 7 million earthwide that disobey the FDS?
Nobody here talks about your religion. They talk about other people. That is what you are here for.
Talking to apostates. You don't defend God.
You shame him.
You shame the people you call brothers and sisters daily by coming to a forum like this.
And we are happy to have you here!
You daily show just how much of an apostate you are.
So very true!
Pat

Rockford, IL

#799 Dec 10, 2011
The Real Karen wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove I am involved JWF. Either you prove it, or shut up. I am not involved like you EE and others. I do not care to get involved in those things. I do not come here for the drama I come here to help those who are trying to find Jesus and point them in the right direction. It is not an organization or a religion. Certianly not one that people who lie like you belong to. Now like I said you prove I was involved, or you just stop saying it. I know you cantprove it and you know you cant prove it because I was not nor was I ever involved in any email chain. It just proves how evil and what a liar you can be JWF. Prove it.
Their saying it makes it so Karen .What is an e mail CHAIN anyway ? I have yet to get that .I e mail with only 5 posters some more than others so would that be a chain? It is ridiculous .
Pat

Rockford, IL

#800 Dec 10, 2011
The Real Karen wrote:
<quoted text>
And this is what JWs don't understand, or don't want to see,"There is no other way into the Kingdom of God!" Its like they are scared to think any differently than the GB aka F&DS tells them to think. Jesus will be there for him once they decide to give their lives to him.
Jesus is our only way period no other means was ever given .Jesus is our only way to salvation and God's kingdom .
And this is the testimony: that God has given us eternal life and this life is in His Son. He who has the Son has life; He who does not have the Son of God does not have life.”(1 John 5:11)
We MUST accept Jesus as Lord and SAVIOUR and have a new birth spiritually Jesus said so .No church or organization can do this for us
9.“I am the living bread which came down from heaven. If anyone eats of this bread, he will live forever; and the bread that I shall give is My flesh, which I shall give for the life of the world.”(John 6:51)
5.“I am the door. If anyone enters by Me, he will be saved, and will go in and find pasture … I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly.”(John 10:9)
If we wnat to enter in and find pasture we can only do that one way , through Christ's shed blood .

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#801 Dec 10, 2011
Romans 13:8-10
Owe no one anything except to love one another, for he who loves another has fulfilled the law.(9) For the commandments, "You shall not commit adultery," "You shall not murder," "You shall not steal," "You shall not bear false witness," "You shall not covet," and if there is any other commandment, are all summed up in this saying, namely, "You shall love your neighbor as yourself." (10) Love does no harm to a neighbor; therefore love is the fulfillment of the law.

JWF you cannot come here and say someone is involved with something without proof, doing so is bearing false witness. So if you have proof, show it. Just having my email address on an email only proves I am in someones address book, not involved. I want proof. You have none and you know it.

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#802 Dec 10, 2011
Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
Their saying it makes it so Karen .What is an e mail CHAIN anyway ? I have yet to get that .I e mail with only 5 posters some more than others so would that be a chain? It is ridiculous .
It is so amazing that they come here saying they are witnesses and can lie like they do. How can you believe a word they say when you know they lie about something like this. She knows she has nothing but my email address and thats it.

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#803 Dec 10, 2011
Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus is our only way period no other means was ever given .Jesus is our only way to salvation and God's kingdom .
And this is the testimony: that God has given us eternal life and this life is in His Son. He who has the Son has life; He who does not have the Son of God does not have life.”(1 John 5:11)
We MUST accept Jesus as Lord and SAVIOUR and have a new birth spiritually Jesus said so .No church or organization can do this for us
9.“I am the living bread which came down from heaven. If anyone eats of this bread, he will live forever; and the bread that I shall give is My flesh, which I shall give for the life of the world.”(John 6:51)
5.“I am the door. If anyone enters by Me, he will be saved, and will go in and find pasture … I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly.”(John 10:9)
If we wnat to enter in and find pasture we can only do that one way , through Christ's shed blood .
Amen Pat and I am so happy that I found that way. In my testimony I told about how scared I was to look into the bible and study it of fear of finding out truths. But the more I seen they had lied to me about things, the more I knew I had to keep on going. It hurt me so bad to find out how mislead I had been. But what upset me the most was when I found out that they put themselves as my saviors instead of Jesus. That they took Jesus as my mediator away from me. That they would not allow ME to have a personal relationship with him. He died for EVERYONE, not just a CHOSEN FEW. I am so happy and so grateful to have Jesus in my life now just as Jehovah meant it to be. I hope that more and more can see that as a Witness who is wanting to leave and scared to, you dont have to be scared, just get on your knees and pray to Jehovah and Jesus to help you and you will find your way to them. You can have Jehovah and Jesus outside the organization. There is some place else to go, STRAIGHT to Jehovah and Jesus Christ.
Dionicio

Bronx, NY

#804 Dec 10, 2011
Exposing JW lies wrote:
<quoted text>Now this post of your is a true lie!
Facebook pages passed around?
Come and tell us what you mean?
There was no "passing around."
You see, that is the problem, you are very warped.
Do you know who passed around emails?
TPMP.
He would pass my emails to AHK amd hers to me.
Ask him why he did that?
Then ask yourself if he is still doing things like that.
He is the ONLY person that passed any emailes around to anyone.
and his big email list?
Me and AHK.
That was it.
Poor guy.
No friends.
Nobody else would allow him to email them.
He tried to get Pat but she was on to him and advised me that something was off about him.
I should have listened to her and a few others.
I bet you and your "friends" pass around emails amongst each other. Mine for sure and then whose?
You really shoudnlt talk about others when it is yourself you are really talking bout.
Really??

I passed around your Emails to AHK??

That is a LIE!. I have never passed your E-mils to AHK.
As far as the Jw's?..YES!...They deserved to be infromed of your sneaky ways and the way you were at the head of "trying" to ruin thir lives.

YES. I WAS GLAD TO INFORM THEM!!

I passed around AHK mails to you??..YES!

However....Only two and that was only partial.

I clearly explained that i wanted to get your feedback because i was suspicious of her cliams. YOU WERE TOO.

You also clerly expresed to me your thoughts on it. You pretty much trashed MM/AHK....LOL!

Now you are are buddy buddy?..Gee. How convenient..I wonder why??

Shell i post that agin?..Let me know. I have no problen with that.

As far as Emaling with anyone?? I had no intrest after i got a feel for this palce. When i arrivcd here i was new on the net. I didn't know how chatrooms worked . I clearly explained that.

Pat was the on who asked for my E-mail. You messeaged that to me. Shall i put up the mail, also?

As far as friends?..Save it...We have covered this already.

There are no friends on the net.

That is an illusion.

There are only people here with Pro or anti-JW agenda.

I also would not to be friend's with APOSTATES.

Go Piss up a rope, Pam
Pat

Rockford, IL

#805 Dec 10, 2011
The Real Karen wrote:
<quoted text>
Amen Pat and I am so happy that I found that way. In my testimony I told about how scared I was to look into the bible and study it of fear of finding out truths. But the more I seen they had lied to me about things, the more I knew I had to keep on going. It hurt me so bad to find out how mislead I had been. But what upset me the most was when I found out that they put themselves as my saviors instead of Jesus. That they took Jesus as my mediator away from me. That they would not allow ME to have a personal relationship with him. He died for EVERYONE, not just a CHOSEN FEW. I am so happy and so grateful to have Jesus in my life now just as Jehovah meant it to be. I hope that more and more can see that as a Witness who is wanting to leave and scared to, you dont have to be scared, just get on your knees and pray to Jehovah and Jesus to help you and you will find your way to them. You can have Jehovah and Jesus outside the organization. There is some place else to go, STRAIGHT to Jehovah and Jesus Christ.
I am sure your testimony will help many people .You can tell people about Jesus and about His love and the life you have found in Him but if they have closed their hearts to God's Holy Spirit like some have they won't receive the testimony , God knows who will receive it so keep telling about Jesus .Your going to help others see Christ and that is why God is using you .
Dionicio

Bronx, NY

#806 Dec 10, 2011
Exposing JW lies wrote:
<quoted text>Funny!
How does it feel to be a part od Satans world EE?
If you think you are not then you are brainwashed or in denial.
Deep denial.
You have the opportunity to leave this forum full of so called Satanic people, yet here you are daily!
I don;t understand why you feel you are abouve the GB....
They tell you in no uncertain terms about the internet and forums like this and to not have anything to do with apostates, yet you can;t wait to get on here and play!
Your hooves trot to badness daily!
Speak for yourself.

You are the evil one.

EE can go any place she wants. I don't see EE trashing the org.

You are in NO place to judge anyone, APOSTATE.

EE is still in.. You couldn't deal .Remember?

Then you had tried to get Yuni to take you to a memorial.

DRIVE YOURSELF. Lazy one!

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#807 Dec 10, 2011
Thank you Pat, and I will be happy to tell anyone about my journey out of the WTS into the arms of Jesus Christ. If it helps one person, it will have done what Jesus wanted me to do with it. If one person can see by it that they can have Jehovah and Jesus after leaving an organization, them I am happy. I do believe that Jehovah and Jesus are using me right now to do just that, help those who are scared to come out. Its not me that is calling them, but Jesus Christ who is doing the calling, I am just planting the seed that they will make grow.

I am going for now. I need to run out to Walmart to get the grandbabies some ear muffs and gloves, winters has offically arrived here! I hope you have a great day.

May Jehovah and Jesus smile down on all of us.
JWs are Anti-Christ

United States

#808 Dec 10, 2011
Dionicio wrote:
Go Piss up a rope, Pam
Hey Jose, why did you steal that phrase from me?

Are you too stupid to come up with your own?

You stupid fool, stop stealing my phrase!

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#809 Dec 10, 2011
Dionicio wrote:
<quoted text> Really??
I passed around your Emails to AHK??
That is a LIE!. I have never passed your E-mils to AHK.
As far as the Jw's?..YES!...They deserved to be infromed of your sneaky ways and the way you were at the head of "trying" to ruin thir lives.
YES. I WAS GLAD TO INFORM THEM!!
I passed around AHK mails to you??..YES!
However....Only two and that was only partial.
I clearly explained that i wanted to get your feedback because i was suspicious of her cliams. YOU WERE TOO.
You also clerly expresed to me your thoughts on it. You pretty much trashed MM/AHK....LOL!
Now you are are buddy buddy?..Gee. How convenient..I wonder why??
Shell i post that agin?..Let me know. I have no problen with that.
As far as Emaling with anyone?? I had no intrest after i got a feel for this palce. When i arrivcd here i was new on the net. I didn't know how chatrooms worked . I clearly explained that.
Pat was the on who asked for my E-mail. You messeaged that to me. Shall i put up the mail, also?
As far as friends?..Save it...We have covered this already.
There are no friends on the net.
That is an illusion.
There are only people here with Pro or anti-JW agenda.
I also would not to be friend's with APOSTATES.
Go Piss up a rope, Pam
She's the one who emailed people. It all got exposed when you sent me those emails. Karen can't lie anymore..she asked for that info of Topsy's. That's why they were all worried about those emails. They were involved with Pam and her stalking.
Old Lady Pam wrote:
<quoted text>Who here wants me to post theuir full names?
Raise your hands! I have EE's JWF's Topsys and Yuni .
Or I will sned them in an email, just let me know.
paa502001@yahoo.com
JWs are Anti-Christ

United States

#810 Dec 10, 2011
JWForever wrote:
<quoted text>
She's the one who emailed people. It all got exposed when you sent me those emails. Karen can't lie anymore..she asked for that info of Topsy's. That's why they were all worried about those emails. They were involved with Pam and her stalking.
<quoted text>
All you do is gossip and stalk people. You are a liar. No one cares about the wife beater.

Since you stalk others, you deserve to be stalked.

No one cares about "those emails" or you. All you do is bark, but that's normal for a genuine bitch!
Dionicio

Bronx, NY

#811 Dec 10, 2011
JWForever wrote:
<quoted text>
She's the one who emailed people. It all got exposed when you sent me those emails. Karen can't lie anymore..she asked for that info of Topsy's. That's why they were all worried about those emails. They were involved with Pam and her stalking.
<quoted text>
Yeap. They were.

Pam lies through her teeth.

She also wnated people to go harass Topsy on Facebook...Amongst many other thing's.

==========

It is too late for her to try to hide her hand.

She is wicked.
JWs are Anti-Christ

United States

#812 Dec 10, 2011
JWs are Anti-Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Jose, why did you steal that phrase from me?
Are you too stupid to come up with your own?
You stupid fool, stop stealing my phrase!
Jose, you can judge my post any way you want to. Just stop stealing my phrase.

If you are too stupid to come up with your own phrase, it's not my fault.

But then, you need to be STUPID to just be you.

Did I tell you? You look like the Frito Bandito!
LIES LIES LIES

Wausau, WI

#814 Dec 10, 2011
DEBORAH CARTER Why are You Posting "OBSESSIVELY "pictures of STRANGERS ?

LIES LIES LIES

Wausau, WI

#816 Dec 10, 2011
DEBORAH Carter when are you getting "BAPTIZED "?

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#817 Dec 10, 2011
Dionicio wrote:
<quoted text> Speak for yourself.
You are the evil one.
EE can go any place she wants. I don't see EE trashing the org.
You are in NO place to judge anyone, APOSTATE.
EE is still in.. You couldn't deal .Remember?
Then you had tried to get Yuni to take you to a memorial.
DRIVE YOURSELF. Lazy one!
.
So you think that the way she posts ..give the WTS.. a thumbs up ..when possibly there might be some checking out to see what JW's are like on these threads... Hmmm! And you are also a represenitive?? Help!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jehovah's Witness Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Blood Thing Made Simple 10 min Aneirin 1,031
Listening to the G.B as if the voice of God 11 min Nomi 42
When was the last time.... 14 min Nomi 20
Who were the Jehovah's Witnesses before the Wat... 20 min Nomi 4
Please remember Jehovah's Witnesses are victims 24 min Nomi 258
How to distinguish between a religion & a cult: 28 min Mikronboy 46
Jehovah's Witness boy burned in accident CAN ha... 2 hr Think about this 18
Should elders always report molesters to the law? 2 hr red blood relative 83
The Jehovah's Witness Cult - MONEY is its god 4 hr Nomi 267
More from around the web