Today I read a letter. A time to cry

Since: Jul 10

Oconomowoc, WI

#261 Jan 4, 2011
Happy New Year wrote:
News flash.
Everyone knows who the molester is.
Another golden quote from your crew which applies to Hoodwinked, whenever she plays her dumb games.
Happy New Year

Honolulu, HI

#262 Jan 4, 2011
TOM ROOK wrote:
I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses for over 42 years, and consider myself a champion for the core truths of Jehovah's Witnesses, and and a sever critic of all TheoDrivel, wherever it may be found.
Who decides?
I do.
I do not consider this forum "association" with apostates.
It is a public forum .... an Arena of Ideas in which the sand floor should be covered with the blood of bogus ideas, and bad philosophy.
If I wrote an article in the newspaper refuting some apostate ideas, and and some apostate(s) picked up a copy and read my article ... that would NOT be associating with them.
... an more than if I shoot a rabid dog in public, and I have to listen a to his yelping and screaming about being shot.
The TRUTH is where you find it.
When everybody is speaking in agreement, it is a sure sign no one is THINKING.
You cannot defend the indefensible.
The TRUTH is where you find it.
Right, anyone should be able to post here. Ask a few who have had elders counsel them over this site what they werwe told.

And why they left and came back with a myriad of different names and isps to post under the radar?

Posting on a foum and exchanging ideas and comments is participation with apostates.
You know it, we all know it, and no amount of babble is going to change it.

This is not aplace where a ramdom article is tossed out and then the author never returns. It is a place for discussion and exchanges of ideas and most of the time the comments are directed right at another person the the forum in general although that would make no difference.

The matter is that JW's are told to NOT participate in these kind of forums nor discuss ideas with apostates. It doesn;t matter if you are standing in person or typing at your computer.
The second you come here you have invited all into your home through your computer.
Like it or not.

Oconomowoc, WI

#263 Jan 4, 2011
Happy New Year wrote:
Do you also have leanings to child molesting and this is why you guys keep it on the front burner?
Um, WE aren't the ones constantly starting threads like 'Hoodwink this','JW molester that', blah blah blah.
Happy New Year

Honolulu, HI

#264 Jan 4, 2011
StandFirm wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, you identify yourself as being from an 'Albany' and on December 30 as having met that day with a body of elders to discuss a child abuse case with specific details. If Watchtower knows about your surreptitious activities, they could easily find out who you are, if they wanted to.
<quoted text>
I'm sure they know who you yourself are, but they don't know you spread divisions over the blood doctrine as well as accusations of hypocrisy under the moniker of "Marvin Shilmer" online. No one remains an elder and does such. That is a fact.
<quoted text>
Presumably you would want to keep your status in the congregation.
<quoted text>
Only presuming common sense.
<quoted text>
Howdy do, brothers and sisters. Keep up the good work.
So JW Standfirm, are you just personally attacking him... or are you still on about kids and molestations as though you were living it through them?

I am watching your posts with interest.
I am fascinated by people who claim to be JW's and their very unJWlike posts.
Happy New Year

Honolulu, HI

#265 Jan 4, 2011
Standfirm...are you on the net seeking to id him for some reason?
Are you now a stalker?
Did JWForever hook you up as to how to do that to people?

Oconomowoc, WI

#266 Jan 4, 2011
Happy New Year wrote:
Are you now a stalker?
I'm not id'ing him. I'm saying that if his purpose in posting this was to let Watchtower know this or that, because he gave enough details to id himself, WATCHTOWER would be exposing HIM.

Oconomowoc, WI

#267 Jan 4, 2011
Happy New Year wrote:
So JW Standfirm, are you just personally attacking him... or are you still on about kids and molestations as though you were living it through them?
I am watching your posts with interest.
I am fascinated by people who claim to be JW's and their very unJWlike posts.
More slander. Isn't it funny how she posts under such sweet sounding handles - like "Every knee shall bend", "Merry Christmas", and "Happy New Year", she is actually one of the meanest posters here.

I miss "Sand Paper". That fit quite well.

Oconomowoc, WI

#268 Jan 4, 2011
Can you imagine what Grumpy New Year and the crew would be saying if myself, Gareth, Topsy, or Chandler said any of the following?

"A mature, psycholically healthy individual would deal with this stituation appropriately. Instead of giveing little tidits out on a public website and telling everyone it's none of their business what really transpired.
Their are plenty of ways an ADULT can deal with such matters. Coming on a pubic website to throw out salacious accusations backed up by NO verifiable facts, isn't one of them."-Lightseer.

"News flash.
Everyone knows who the molester is."-Bakersfield Pam.

Why, we would be slammed for being 'pedophile supporters' and 'harassing a victim'. But even in their camp the truth comes out, sometimes.
Hoodwinked

Yorba Linda, CA

#269 Jan 4, 2011
StandFirm wrote:
<quoted text>
Um, WE aren't the ones constantly starting threads like 'Hoodwink this','JW molester that', blah blah blah.
What's wrong with posting news stories that prove the fact that JW's need to protect their children against their own and not just the big bad world??

Why do you have such an issue with it?

Don't you want the brothers and sisters to protect their children?

HMMM...Maybe you don't :(
Hoodwinked

Yorba Linda, CA

#270 Jan 4, 2011
Happy New Year wrote:
Are you now a stalker?
It's probably her under a new name :))
Happy New Year

Honolulu, HI

#271 Jan 4, 2011
StandFirm wrote:
<quoted text>
Another golden quote from your crew which applies to Hoodwinked, whenever she plays her dumb games.
So you are now saying Hoodwinked is a molester?
What exactly was your diaganosis at that mental hospital?
Happy New Year

Honolulu, HI

#272 Jan 4, 2011
Hoodwinked wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I don't think she is quite THAT dumb.
Happy New Year

Honolulu, HI

#273 Jan 4, 2011
Hoodwinked wrote:
<quoted text>
What's wrong with posting news stories that prove the fact that JW's need to protect their children against their own and not just the big bad world??
Why do you have such an issue with it?
Don't you want the brothers and sisters to protect their children?
HMMM...Maybe you don't :(
I think posts showing JW molesters is acceptable.
They would like people to think there is no such thing.
Or that it is so rare they are all ignorant of it.

Hoodwinked, they are so obssesed over you!
They spend copious amounts of time searching you out and digging up what they can concerning you and your family and any and all molestations.
That is so sad that they have never understood the meetings and what being a JW was supposed to be about.
They have lost it completly.

I am happy to not be associated with them anymore other than here.
and they are just the fringe element and the dross of the fringe at that!
Why don't the other 7 million get on here and have a say?
I know EE and yuni and NR are trying to fullfill the othr 7 mil places but they can't type and change names quite that fast.
Happy New Year

Honolulu, HI

#274 Jan 4, 2011
StandFirm wrote:
Can you imagine what Grumpy New Year and the crew would be saying if myself, Gareth, Topsy, or Chandler said any of the following?
"A mature, psycholically healthy individual would deal with this stituation appropriately. Instead of giveing little tidits out on a public website and telling everyone it's none of their business what really transpired.
Their are plenty of ways an ADULT can deal with such matters. Coming on a pubic website to throw out salacious accusations backed up by NO verifiable facts, isn't one of them."-Lightseer.
"News flash.
Everyone knows who the molester is."-Bakersfield Pam.
Why, we would be slammed for being 'pedophile supporters' and 'harassing a victim'. But even in their camp the truth comes out, sometimes.
While you are so busy with your imbecile posting...what I said remains true.
Happy New Year

Honolulu, HI

#275 Jan 4, 2011
Standfirm, where have you been?
Everyone here has been swamped with posts from EE, topsy, JWForever ect. about this case.
They could hardly wait to hunt her down, and put it all here on the forum. You always have been 2 or 3 years late with everything.

Now you are pretending you have a clue when you don't and we can all see it with your "profound" postings that are only that way to you! We are laughing AT you dear.

Oconomowoc, WI

#276 Jan 4, 2011
Hoodwinked wrote:
WOW, the credibility is just off the charts. But not off the chart in the direction you'd want.
Happy New Year

Honolulu, HI

#277 Jan 4, 2011
Standfirm, I know this is all new to you but we have had to hear about it from these imbiciles for years. Poor HW has been through the grinder and back with this stuff and you are playing catch up.
so, are you and Chandler who is also always late to the parties although I don;t think he was ever invited, are you going to drag this around another couple of years?
Why don't you just go back through all the old posts and relive it all you want.

Or, get one of your kids molested and then you can have her experience.

Oconomowoc, WI

#278 Jan 4, 2011
Happy New Year wrote:
So you are now saying Hoodwinked is a molester?
What exactly was your diaganosis at that mental hospital?
Nope. Hoodwinked always dodges the issue and plays idiotic mind games when asked if Simental was her child's molester. Then you come along and say 'everyone knows it's Simental'. Thanks a lot.
Happy New Year

Honolulu, HI

#279 Jan 4, 2011
did you not read the part about some people not being able legally to NAME him?
Are you that much of a dolt?
Happy New Year

Honolulu, HI

#280 Jan 4, 2011
And I completly excpet you to keep on harassing her and to keep on thinking about every detail and dreaming about it and wishing you had been a fly on the wall while it was all going on.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jehovah's Witness Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
"HALLOWED br Thy name"! 10 min PrufSammy 92
Is Jesus Coequal with the Father? 14 min Udere 4,738
New Today music thread 15 min Said be a good boy 292
Churchies don't believe that Jesus was resurrec... 42 min Daniel7 37
Yahweh (Jehovah, English)- 1192 B.C.- Egyptian ... 44 min Consumer Advocate 14
Did the Father & the 'Ghost' literally "INDWELL... 51 min red blood relative 165
HOW did Jesus "raise" his body/soul? 54 min the Mad JW 68
Just WHERE are the 'Immortal Souls' of Adam & Eve? (Nov '16) 1 hr the Mad JW 1,450
Why Do Animals Grow Old and Die? 4 hr Newtonian 163
More from around the web