Sharp looking kingdom hall recently b...
Lol

Hayward, CA

#107 Dec 8, 2012
Still Unbroken wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder if this is how EE got her husbands?
lol.lol.lol.
Her attitude here speaks volumes about how she must conduct her private affairs.
dee lightful

Piedmont, SC

#108 Dec 8, 2012
Dream-weaver wrote:
<quoted text>
You can do your own homework, but as for individuals "within the ranks" of Jehovah's Organization being sued, only a very few elders have ever been sued.
http://www.jw-media.org/gbl/20071121.htm
For the sake of the victims in these cases, we are pleased that a settlement has been reached. Our hearts go out to all those who suffer as a result of child abuse. Jehovah’s Witnesses worldwide are united in their abhorrence of this sin and crime.—Romans 12:9.
We do not condone or protect child molesters. Our elders expel unrepentant sinners who commit this crime.(1 Corinthians 5:13) In the United States, over 80,000 elders currently serve in over 12,300 congregations.(Acts 20:28) During the last 100 years, only eleven elders have been sued for child abuse in thirteen lawsuits filed in the United States. In seven of these lawsuits against the elders, accusations against the Watchtower Society itself were dismissed by the courts. Of course, one victim is one victim too many. However, the incidence of this crime among Jehovah’s Witnesses is rare.
----------
There's no criteria for liability in this recent lawsuit involving a rank-and-file member.
Your hearts go out to al victims yet here you and EE etc, are denying it ever happens What a bunch of double talking snakes you all are

“BIBLE TRUTHS *NEVER* CHANGE”

Since: Aug 09

LET GO AND LET GOD

#109 Dec 8, 2012
Gee....I didn't know *I* was deleted! LOL! Maybe she MEANT one of my posts was deleted.....quite a bit of difference, eh, EE?

Exaggerate much?

LET GO AND LET GOD

#110 Dec 8, 2012
BTW....I have been posting on Topix since 2007 and never once have I had a warning or a notice of any kind from Topix administrators.....obviously I have not been deleted either.

LET GO AND LET GOD

#111 Dec 8, 2012
Just as a reminder....I was not voted as most disliked poster on this forum like "someone else" was! That should tell her something!
jackie

Southampton, PA

#112 Dec 8, 2012
Still Unbroken wrote:
<quoted text>
But that classy christian lady will ALWAYS be back just like the rest of us Blood Guilty One..
You do realize that you just called you and your friends blood-guilty?

Never thought I would ever see this ever, its a start.

“John 4:23,24”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#113 Dec 8, 2012
Nedoba wrote:
Gee....I didn't know *I* was deleted! LOL! Maybe she MEANT one of my posts was deleted.....quite a bit of difference, eh, EE?
Exaggerate much?
You had a whole offensive thread deleted, and now some posts where you violated the rules again, all in about a week's time.

You had better straighten up and fly right!

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_Ehc9x2ZdE94/TT2whDU...

“Yeap Still Unbroken”

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#114 Dec 8, 2012
eagleeye2 wrote:
<quoted text>
You had a whole offensive thread deleted, and now some posts where you violated the rules again, all in about a week's time.
You had better straighten up and fly right!
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_Ehc9x2ZdE94/TT2whDU...
I would start with yourself, BLOOD GUILTY ONE..

“John 4:23,24”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#116 Dec 9, 2012
LiLRed wrote:
<quoted text>
I doubt that anyone cares about a poll that the aposates made on here. That is nothing that would be taken seriously. I doubt that she is all broken up about it. What it tells her and everyone else is the dishonesty that you have. How many times did you vote?
LOL! All the votes had to come from outside the forum because they all say they don't hate anyone, and if you don't hate anyone, you would never gloat over others hating someone, would you?

Acrobat got more votes than I did, but he said they were not valid votes! He said I rigged the votes against him.

What a farce!

“Yeap Still Unbroken”

Location hidden

#117 Dec 9, 2012
eagleeye2 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! All the votes had to come from outside the forum because they all say they don't hate anyone, and if you don't hate anyone, you would never gloat over others hating someone, would you?
Acrobat got more votes than I did, but he said they were not valid votes! He said I rigged the votes against him.
What a farce!
Whats a matter "Blood Guilty One" run out of booze this morning?
UNchained

Kingsport, TN

#118 Dec 9, 2012
Dream-weaver wrote:
<quoted text>
You can do your own homework, but as for individuals "within the ranks" of Jehovah's Organization being sued, only a very few elders have ever been sued.
http://www.jw-media.org/gbl/20071121.htm
For the sake of the victims in these cases, we are pleased that a settlement has been reached. Our hearts go out to all those who suffer as a result of child abuse. Jehovah’s Witnesses worldwide are united in their abhorrence of this sin and crime.—Romans 12:9.
We do not condone or protect child molesters. Our elders expel unrepentant sinners who commit this crime.(1 Corinthians 5:13) In the United States, over 80,000 elders currently serve in over 12,300 congregations.(Acts 20:28) During the last 100 years, only eleven elders have been sued for child abuse in thirteen lawsuits filed in the United States. In seven of these lawsuits against the elders, accusations against the Watchtower Society itself were dismissed by the courts. Of course, one victim is one victim too many. However, the incidence of this crime among Jehovah’s Witnesses is rare.
----------
There's no criteria for liability in this recent lawsuit involving a rank-and-file member.
You can spin it any way you want to but the fact remains that The Watchtower Publishing Company has paid out millions of dollars to victims of sexual abuse perpetrated by pedophile elders and ministerial servants in the JW cult.

Most of the money paid out to victims comes directly from contributions made by Jehovah's Witnesses.

All of the JW's bear responsibility for the crimes committed against JW children.

Now, whistle up your broom and fly back to your lair before someone throws a bucket of water on you which always causes old witches like you to melt away.
UNchained

Kingsport, TN

#119 Dec 9, 2012
Dream-weaver wrote:
<quoted text>
Parents are most certainly submissive to Best Buy employees when they accept their credit card offers.
Your crock-of-sh*t brainwashing theories has been rejected by anyone and everyone of sound mind. This type of garbage is irrelevant and inadmissible in a court of law.
Lonnie D. Kliever, Ph.D., Professor of Religious Studies, Southern Methodist University writes “There is no denying that these dedicated and diehard opponents of the new religions present a distorted view of the new religions to the public, the academy, and the courts by virtue of their ready availability and eagerness to testify against their former religious associations and activities. Such apostates always act out of a scenario that vindicates themselves by shifting responsibility for their actions to the religious group. Indeed, the various brainwashing scenarios so often invoked against the new religious movements have been overwhelmingly repudiated by social scientists and religion scholars as nothing more than calculated efforts to discredit the beliefs and practices of unconventional religions in the eyes of governmental agencies and public opinion."
Your broom is overdue. Did you give it the right coordinates when you whistled for it?

Better hurry up and fly back to your lair before someone throws a bucket of water on you.

“the truth will set you free...”

Since: Nov 10

Spring, TX

#120 Dec 9, 2012
UNchained wrote:
<quoted text>You can spin it any way you want to but the fact remains that The Watchtower Publishing Company has paid out millions of dollars to victims of sexual abuse perpetrated by pedophile elders and ministerial servants in the JW cult.

Most of the money paid out to victims comes directly from contributions made by Jehovah's Witnesses.

All of the JW's bear responsibility for the crimes committed against JW children.

Now, whistle up your broom and fly back to your lair before someone throws a bucket of water on you which always causes old witches like you to melt away.
I didn't put the spin on anything. I simply posted a clear presentation of the facts. The most money that was ever paid to an abuse victim was no more than $700,000. The criteria for liability is often shaky even if the abuser was an elder. For example, in the Linda Vista lawsuit, not only was the elder stripped of his position, he was disfellowshipped for five years. Other churches under fire regarding this issue don't strip the clergymen/pastor from his position, let alone excommunicate him. Other churches just send the abuser to a psychologist or transfer him to another church.

You've already revealed in numerous other posts that you could care less what actual facts are. You just want some adverse judgement toward Jehovah's Witnesses.

There are others that jump on the pedophile bandwagon after getting disfellowshipped for adultery or something else.

They'll use whatever they can to try and indict the Witnesses even if it means fabricating false scenarios and concocting garbage to support their position.

You've become a real degenerate since your initial dissent from Jehovah's Organization.

“Yeap Still Unbroken”

Location hidden

#121 Dec 9, 2012
UNchained wrote:
<quoted text>
Your broom is overdue. Did you give it the right coordinates when you whistled for it?
Better hurry up and fly back to your lair before someone throws a bucket of water on you.
haaaaaaaaa

now that was funny..
dee lightful

Piedmont, SC

#122 Dec 9, 2012
Dream-weaver wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't put the spin on anything. I simply posted a clear presentation of the facts. The most money that was ever paid to an abuse victim was no more than $700,000. The criteria for liability is often shaky even if the abuser was an elder. For example, in the Linda Vista lawsuit, not only was the elder stripped of his position, he was disfellowshipped for five years. Other churches under fire regarding this issue don't strip the clergymen/pastor from his position, let alone excommunicate him. Other churches just send the abuser to a psychologist or transfer him to another church.
You've already revealed in numerous other posts that you could care less what actual facts are. You just want some adverse judgement toward Jehovah's Witnesses.
There are others that jump on the pedophile bandwagon after getting disfellowshipped for adultery or something else.
They'll use whatever they can to try and indict the Witnesses even if it means fabricating false scenarios and concocting garbage to support their position.
You've become a real degenerate since your initial dissent from Jehovah's Organization.
No more thn 700,000 paid to a abuse victim times how many victims???
Your facts are not complete.
Your post actually make you out to be a liar for no one knows the exact amounts paid out for it was done with a gag order nd there has been no breach of those orders or we would have heard about it.
Now the Conti case will be the second known amount to be paid out when that amount is finally settles after the appealby the WTS.
The Boars case was settled for$5,000 not much but over time the public,,and therefore juries and judges have learned a lot more about the true facts of the policy of protecting the abuser and thereby allowing abuse to continue because parents were not warned making their children vulnerable as well as the public at large when those abuswers went door knocking.
LURKERS and BIBLE STUDIES
So must for the lack of clear presentation of the facts. You can never trust a JW's only job is to white wash lies and say they are facts. Alway research those so called facts and see they are usually lies.

“the truth will set you free...”

Since: Nov 10

Houston, TX

#123 Dec 9, 2012
dee lightful wrote:
<quoted text> No more thn 700,000 paid to a abuse victim times how many victims???
Your facts are not complete.
Your post actually make you out to be a liar for no one knows the exact amounts paid out for it was done with a gag order nd there has been no breach of those orders or we would have heard about it.
Now the Conti case will be the second known amount to be paid out when that amount is finally settles after the appealby the WTS.
The Boars case was settled for$5,000 not much but over time the public,,and therefore juries and judges have learned a lot more about the true facts of the policy of protecting the abuser and thereby allowing abuse to continue because parents were not warned making their children vulnerable as well as the public at large when those abuswers went door knocking.
LURKERS and BIBLE STUDIES
So must for the lack of clear presentation of the facts. You can never trust a JW's only job is to white wash lies and say they are facts. Alway research those so called facts and see they are usually lies.
I got the dollar amount paid to the victim from the MSNBC news. The policy in place held by Jehovah's Witnesses is right here.

http://www.jw-media.org/aboutjw/article23.htm

When any one of Jehovah’s Witnesses is accused of an act of child abuse, the local congregation elders are expected to investigate. Two elders meet separately with the accused and the accuser to see what each says on the matter. If the accused denies the charge, the two elders may arrange for him and the victim to restate their position in each other’s presence, with elders also there. If during that meeting the accused still denies the charges and there are no others who can substantiate them, the elders cannot take action within the congregation at that time. Why not? As a Bible-based organization, we must adhere to what the Scriptures say, namely,“No single witness should rise up against a man respecting any error or any sin ... At the mouth of two witnesses or at the mouth of three witnesses the matter should stand good.”(Deuteronomy 19:15) Jesus reaffirmed this principle as recorded at Matthew 18:15-17. However, if two persons are witnesses to separate incidents of the same kind of wrongdoing, their testimony may be deemed sufficient to take action.

However, even if the elders cannot take congregational action, they are expected to report the allegation to the branch office of Jehovah's Witnesses in their country, if local privacy laws permit. In addition to making a report to the branch office, the elders may be required by law to report even uncorroborated or unsubstantiated allegations to the authorities. If so, the elders receive proper legal direction to ensure that they comply with the law. Additionally, the victim or anyone else who has knowledge of the allegation may wish to report the matter to the authorities, and it is his or her absolute right to do so.

Further, we regularly review our procedures to ensure that they are in compliance with the law.—Romans 13:1.

How does this constitute a "policy of protecting the abuser?"
dee lightful

Piedmont, SC

#124 Dec 9, 2012
Dream-weaver wrote:
<quoted text>
I got the dollar amount paid to the victim from the MSNBC news. The policy in place held by Jehovah's Witnesses is right here.
http://www.jw-media.org/aboutjw/article23.htm
When any one of Jehovah’s Witnesses is accused of an act of child abuse, the local congregation elders are expected to investigate. Two elders meet separately with the accused and the accuser to see what each says on the matter. If the accused denies the charge, the two elders may arrange for him and the victim to restate their position in each other’s presence, with elders also there. If during that meeting the accused still denies the charges and there are no others who can substantiate them, the elders cannot take action within the congregation at that time. Why not? As a Bible-based organization, we must adhere to what the Scriptures say, namely,“No single witness should rise up against a man respecting any error or any sin ... At the mouth of two witnesses or at the mouth of three witnesses the matter should stand good.”(Deuteronomy 19:15) Jesus reaffirmed this principle as recorded at Matthew 18:15-17. However, if two persons are witnesses to separate incidents of the same kind of wrongdoing, their testimony may be deemed sufficient to take action.
However, even if the elders cannot take congregational action, they are expected to report the allegation to the branch office of Jehovah's Witnesses in their country, if local privacy laws permit. In addition to making a report to the branch office, the elders may be required by law to report even uncorroborated or unsubstantiated allegations to the authorities. If so, the elders receive proper legal direction to ensure that they comply with the law. Additionally, the victim or anyone else who has knowledge of the allegation may wish to report the matter to the authorities, and it is his or her absolute right to do so.
Further, we regularly review our procedures to ensure that they are in compliance with the law.—Romans 13:1.
How does this constitute a "policy of protecting the abuser?"
Where is the link to MNSBC ?
We all know the official policy of the WTS that does not work.
The law of the land says that all clergy are MANDATED to report all accusions of child abuse to the police to investigate so the fact is the WT is not in compliance with the law.
'Additionally, the victim or anyone else who has knowledge of the allegation may wish to report the matter to the authorities, and it is his or her absolute right to do so." of course the victim or others who know can report to the police and face disf and shunning .
Matt 18:15-17
15 “If your brother or sister sins, go and point out their fault, just between the two of you. If they listen to you, you have won them over. 16 But if they will not listen, take one or two others along, so that ‘every matter may be established by the testimony of two or three witnesses.’ 17 If they still refuse to listen, tell it to the church; and if they refuse to listen even to the church, treat them as you would a pagan or a tax collector.
NOTE the two witnesses are only there to verify that the sinner does not listen to his accuser.The two witnesses are not necessary to decide guilt.
dee lightful

Piedmont, SC

#125 Dec 9, 2012
“We will decide who is a predator!”– New Watchtower Instructions to Elders on Child Abuse
The Watch Tower Society has released a new set of instructions to elders in the wake of the Conti verdict – but little has changed
The Watch Tower Society has issued a new letter to all Bodies of Elders instructing them on how to handle cases of child abuse in the wake of the Candace Conti verdict.
It was hoped that the Governing Body would use the lessons learned from the Conti case to bring the Society’s child protection policy into conformity with the law, not to mention the basic principles of community responsibility.
However, it is shocking to note that this October 1st letter addresses none of the key procedural flaws that lead to the children of Jehovah’s Witnesses being routinely exposed to predatory pedophiles within the organization. Such individuals are often aware of the loopholes in the judicial practices of Witnesses and how to effectively exploit these to gain access to new victims. Still, despite the jury’s multi-million dollar award of punitive damages against the Society in the Conti case, little is being done to ensure that similar cases do not arise in the future.
If anything, the Society has rigidly stuck to its stance on the “two witness rule” and has assumed yet more jurisdiction for itself in deliberating over these sensitive and often complex cases. In an astonishing development, the Society is now insisting that the branch office should have the final word in deciding whether a pedophile is to be considered a “predator”, or even a “known child molester”.
Only if the brothers at the branch office determine that a brother is a “predator” can parents in the local congregation be warned of his tendencies. Only if the branch office decides that a brother is a “known child molester” can he be blocked from ever serving as an elder. Many would rightly argue that whether or not someone is to be classified in these ways depends on the local law enforcement authorities, not some remote branch office of Jehovah’s Witnesses
http://jwsurvey.org/cedars-blog/we-will-decid... abuse
Remnant143999

Albuquerque, NM

#126 Dec 9, 2012
After the org. has to pay up or be subject to jail time or fines,they suddenly get a memo/email from Jehovah?

El cacique

Location hidden

#127 Dec 9, 2012
dee lightful wrote:
<quoted text>
Where is the link to MNSBC ?
We all know the official policy of the WTS that does not work.
The law of the land says that all clergy are MANDATED to report all accusions of child abuse to the police to investigate so the fact is the WT is not in compliance with the law.
'Additionally, the victim or anyone else who has knowledge of the allegation may wish to report the matter to the authorities, and it is his or her absolute right to do so." of course the victim or others who know can report to the police and face disf and shunning .
Matt 18:15-17
15 “If your brother or sister sins, go and point out their fault, just between the two of you. If they listen to you, you have won them over. 16 But if they will not listen, take one or two others along, so that ‘every matter may be established by the testimony of two or three witnesses.’ 17 If they still refuse to listen, tell it to the church; and if they refuse to listen even to the church, treat them as you would a pagan or a tax collector.
NOTE the two witnesses are only there to verify that the sinner does not listen to his accuser.The two witnesses are not necessary to decide guilt.
Condi will not get one, single,solitary dime from the society. Period.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jehovah's Witness Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trinity...why does it matter?! 23 min PrufSammy 1,857
Another earthquake in Mexico 44 min PrufSammy 24
Why do Christendom make Jesus name sounds so di... 45 min rsss1 572
Let's try this again, 144,000 ONLY? No jw has b... 52 min red blood relative 2,014
yt 2 hr PrufSammy 166
What MUST I do to be saved? 2 hr Alank 40
Would Jehovah take me back? 3 hr Alank 467
More from around the web