Sharp looking kingdom hall recently b...

Sharp looking kingdom hall recently built

Posted in the Jehovah's Witness Forum

First Prev
of 11
Next Last

El cacique

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#1 Dec 6, 2012

Ample. Practical and pleasant looking.

A model space.
sick of the cult

Marlinton, WV

#2 Dec 6, 2012
nice windows!

Since: Jan 12

United States

#3 Dec 6, 2012
letter to the body of elders, from the jehovah's witness governing body... to be read only by the elders...

dear brothers,... warm love from jehovah, our god whom apointed us to serve together in unity.

... we are increasing!... jehovah is blessing us with increase,... and we have your new built kingdom hall on the market already.

we are currently taking bids on it..... please look around and see if there is another vacant lot in the area

time is urgent.... please find another vacant lot for another kingdom hall quick-build
TPMP

New York, NY

#4 Dec 6, 2012
And the building will continue.....

One cannot fight or subvert God's will and purpose.

It is a losing battle.

Since: Sep 11

Brantford, Canada

#5 Dec 6, 2012
I was a little shocked that it had windows, that's new. But whatever happenned to the 2 day builds? They were a huge marketing strategy, and I must admit, a good one.

Since: Jan 12

United States

#6 Dec 6, 2012
TPMP wrote:
It is a losing battle.
what is giving you the impression that it has anything to do with god's will and purpose?.... mormons have way more buildings and money than jws.

the tax free church realestate business in the united states is very lucrative to those abusing the purpose of the laws like the jw organization..... they are opperating a realestate building corperation under a disguise.

Lol

United States

#7 Dec 7, 2012
TPMP wrote:
It is a losing battle.
You sound like a walmart mogul. Even though we know you're not.
UNchained

Kingsport, TN

#9 Dec 7, 2012
LilRed wrote:
<quoted text>
This is nice. Thanks for the video. I believe it said 3 Kingdom Halls and a parking garage.
The harvesting is still going strong.
It sure is...

Then He said,“Watch out that you are not deceived. For many will come in My name, saying,‘I am He,’[the anointed] and,‘The time is near.’[1914]

Don’t follow them.
Luke 21:8

“I luv Jesus ”

Since: Oct 12

Blessed city

#10 Dec 7, 2012
so nice the building, attracts more people to join as jws.

El cacique

Location hidden

#11 Dec 7, 2012
Lol wrote:
<quoted text>
No, i'm not. Nor would i want to be, frankly.

I have enough on my plate.

==========

But, thank you for giving me a back handed compliment on my speech skills. However sarcastic the intention.

Enjoy your day, MM.

El cacique

Location hidden

#12 Dec 7, 2012
LilRed wrote:
<quoted text>
This is nice. Thanks for the video. I believe it said 3 Kingdom Halls and a parking garage.
The harvesting is still going strong.
Yes. It is. Here alone they are constructing several new ones and refurbishing existing structures, as well.

“Family comes First”

Since: May 11

Weston super Mare

#13 Dec 7, 2012
What huge seats!
hMMMMMM

Aurora, IL

#14 Dec 7, 2012
El cacique wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =tKPSF6td0UcXX
Ample. Practical and pleasant looking.
A model space.
So much for the lie that Jehovah's witnesses are only in the news for their grizzly crimes, because they "don't toot their own horn".
This is the only non-crime story they can plant.
Guess the WBTS is figuring out that buildings that scream "we are indeed a cult" aren't so positive, they need to cough up a little of their cash, buy a few less yachts this year, and pay an architect to lure more suckers.
They have figured out it will pay off in the end.
hMMMMMM

Aurora, IL

#15 Dec 7, 2012
Stingo wrote:
I was a little shocked that it had windows, that's new. But whatever happenned to the 2 day builds? They were a huge marketing strategy, and I must admit, a good one.
I agree!

The public has figured out what cult centers look like, and the "no windows" is a sure fire sign to stay away.
Their numbers are dwindling, and the WBTS needs new ways to drum up members and their accompanying assets.

FHpervert and his band of creepers better watch out, pedophiles will be the next to go, right after the windows.
hMMMMMM

Aurora, IL

#16 Dec 7, 2012
Lol wrote:
<quoted text>
TAMP is a Walmart shopper.
There are hilarious pictures of his kind all over the internet.
You could get the same pictures at a JW convention BTW!
hMMMMMM

Aurora, IL

#17 Dec 7, 2012
red blood relative wrote:
<quoted text>
what is giving you the impression that it has anything to do with god's will and purpose?.... mormons have way more buildings and money than jws.
Mormon leaders were way more intelligent than the drug addicts that started the jWs!
They figured out if members were educated,, and they gave members a cut of the profits, it was a perfect scam!
They were right!
Educated Mormon members have cash to give, and if those members start their own scams (Amway, New Skin are a couple) then the rulers of the Mormons get more cash, duh??
All the JWs can come up with is to troll for the mentally/emotionally ill by trespassing, eventually come upon one open to a ridiculous scam, then get them to turn over every asset they have.
Lucrative, but not as lucrative as what the Mormons have.
That is why the WBTS are jealous of the Mormons, they do what the JWs do, but MUCH better!
hMMMMMM

Aurora, IL

#18 Dec 7, 2012
Mikronboy wrote:
What huge seats!
Since the Jehovah's witnesses don't follow the Bible, they make up their own 'sins"
They invent that smoking cigarettes is, but ignore the gluttony named as a sin in the Bible.
Go to any Kingdumb Hall, like I said, pretty much the same crowd hanging out at any Walmart
Remnant143999

Albuquerque, NM

#19 Dec 7, 2012
What happened to the end is near theory?
UNchained

Kingsport, TN

#20 Dec 7, 2012
Remnant143999 wrote:
They still praech that nonsense to the deluded JW's.
hMMMMMM

Aurora, IL

#21 Dec 7, 2012
Remnant143999 wrote:
It is coming any day.
Sell everything you have, turn over the proceeds to the wBTS so more can get into the "new system" and then move to "where the need is great" and troll for new recruits, and live off of welfare there, it is okay, after all you are saving lives!!
Ugh!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jehovah's Witness Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
$3 Billion Jehovah's Witnesses Class Action Law... (Nov '12) 4 min pester 355
What does this mean? 9 min PrufSammy 508
God's Name WAS in the Original NT!!! (Sep '16) 1 hr DtDt7859785 2,083
1914 made simple 4 hr red blood relative 520
Hebrews 1:13-14 5 hr Bible believer 33
What is the trinity? (Apr '13) 6 hr rsss1 27,200
Genesis 3:22-24 8 hr BetheljudgmentDan... 112
When are the "Last Days"? 8 hr BetheljudgmentDan... 207
How I know that the JWs religion is the truth? (Oct '15) 17 hr Spike 302
More from around the web