Everlasting Life
UNchained

Louisville, TN

#1 Feb 25, 2013
Will you inherit Everlasting Life if you...

1. Miss meetings?

2. Are irregular in Field Service?
little lamb

Australia

#2 Feb 25, 2013
this is the good news according to unchained..

Always preaching on a negative.
little lamb

Australia

#3 Feb 25, 2013
Here is good news " everyone having the Son ..Jesus Christ has this life.

for Jesus said " I have come that you may have life and have it in abundance."

I believe what goes on among these antagonists , is one side says you have everlasting life if you join them and go with them and that is their good news

And the other side preaches you have life if you don't join them or go with them...but listen to them instead and join them...on and on it goes..

But the voice out of heaven said about Jesus " This is my beloved son..LISTEN TO HIM."
UNchained

Louisville, TN

#4 Feb 25, 2013
little lamb wrote:
this is the good news according to unchained..
Always preaching on a negative.
Your evil cult is being exposed every day, little lamb.

Deal with it.
little lamb

Australia

#5 Feb 25, 2013
UNchained wrote:
<quoted text>
Your evil cult is being exposed every day, little lamb.
Deal with it.
I don't believe being in Christ is being in an evil cult...

And after all Colossians states " he is the one we are publicizing , admonishing every man in all wisdom, that we may present every man complete in union with Christ."

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#6 Feb 26, 2013
People think that actual works like hours in service or number of meetings attended are things that God counts toward your salvation.

This is so far from the truth. God does not keep records, he reads our hearts. There is nothing we can do to make us deserving of everlasting life. That is why it is given to us from the undeserved kindness of our Lord.
Vaffancullo

Middletown, NY

#7 Feb 26, 2013
After a morning of fine tuning your ideas and plans, you can go public with the Moon illuminating your tenth house of career and reputation. You may feel a bit naked at first, but once you start talking, you will find that it is easier than you thought. As long as you approach authority figures in a flattering, attentive way, you should have them eating out of your hand in no time. Why not entertain at home, as Venus enters your fourth house?

UNchained

Louisville, TN

#8 Feb 26, 2013
little lamb wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't believe being in Christ is being in an evil cult...
And after all Colossians states " he is the one we are publicizing , admonishing every man in all wisdom, that we may present every man complete in union with Christ."
You believe that Christ is Michael the archangel.

Therefore, you are in an angel instead of in Christ.

++++++++++

BTW, a real Bibles say this at Colossians 1:28:

We proclaim Him, warning and teaching everyone with all wisdom, so that we may present everyone mature in Christ.
little lamb

Port Augusta, Australia

#9 Feb 26, 2013
UNchained wrote:
<quoted text>
++++++++++
We proclaim Him, warning and teaching everyone with all wisdom, so that we may present everyone mature in Christ.
I believe that Jesus is the Son of God..and that Jesus said feel him , that he is flesh and bone..So I don't believe we are in an angel at all but in Christ Jesus the Son of God

your hate not only leads you to lie about God but to also bring false accusations against the brothers.
UNchained

Louisville, TN

#10 Feb 26, 2013

++++++++++

little lamb wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe that Jesus is the Son of God..and that Jesus said feel him , that he is flesh and bone..So I don't believe we are in an angel at all but in Christ Jesus the Son of God
your hate not only leads you to lie about God but to also bring false accusations against the brothers.
Resorting to ad hominem attacks by claiming that a person who is tyrying to share the truth from God's word is lying does nothing to support your false beliefs.

You become outraged when the following question is asked of you:

Do you believe that Jesus Christ has ever been Michael the archangel?
Lol

United States

#11 Feb 26, 2013
little lamb wrote:
<quoted text>
Aren't you the one who was literally locked out of a KH for trying to change the words to a song?

Why do you defend the ones who decry our Lord?
little lamb

Australia

#12 Feb 27, 2013
Lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Aren't you the one who was literally locked out of a KH for trying to change the words to a song?
I personally don't believe I promote any religion....

Some men didn't like the name of Jesus replacing the word "channel" ..that is all , my love of Jesus name caused problems in one area

but with others its my love of Gods name Jehovah which others hate ..Hallelujah/

So had to learn quickly its God we should want to please..don't you agree..Wasn't it Paul who said " if I tried to please men, I wouldn't please God." LOL

but want to encourage faith in Jesus Christ as Lord to the glory of God the Father Jehovah God.

Jehovah God , he is such a wonderful God..He never leaves us nor forsakes us..

Jehovah God is such a wonderful instructor and the grace he showers down on us through Jesus Christ ..I am so thankful and grateful,..you have no idea

what he has done for me, how he has poured his blessings upon me ..may i always offer to my glorious God and Father the praise of lips..

If in praising Jehovah, you see something else..then its your own perception
UNchained

Louisville, TN

#13 Feb 27, 2013
Lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Because she is under the Watchtower's hypnotic spell.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jehovah's Witness Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
YES- People WILL get OUT of HELL! (Nov '15) 39 min PrufSammy 4,012
The last days.....Vicious youth! (Mar '15) 47 min GreatSouthbay4040 31
The Eternal Word that Samson calls a creature .. 47 min PrufSammy 211
Jesus: "Truly I tell you today- you Will Be Wit... 1 hr HopeReigns 12
Jesus has a God 1 hr PrufSammy 322
Jesus- the Hippy Godman who Pretended to Die? 1 hr ihveit 151
The question they run from.Omega Hope reigns RB... 1 hr jad2017 45
Does the bible call Jesus..... 2 hr dee rightful 149
The BIG JW Lie! 3 hr HopeReigns 407
More from around the web