Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

“Bustin' Myths”

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#64 Sep 9, 2011
Antonio wrote:
<quoted text> Well, Well.... Lookiehere.
Now you plead innocence???
HA!
Caw we spell HYPOCRITE?
You saw me being attacked and you didn't lift a finger.
You're just trying to bait me, Myth.
I CALL YOUR BLUFF!
Get lost!
Antonio
Fight your own battles skippy.
Antonio

New York, NY

#65 Sep 9, 2011
Mythbusters wrote:
<quoted text>
I DO...I certaintly do!

I am not one to shy from a battle......

It sharpens me...Just like a warrior....

Antonio

“Live, Laugh, Love”

Since: Sep 09

Field of Flowers

#66 Sep 9, 2011
Mythbusters wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL

Matthew 5:39 "But I tell you, Do not resist an evil person. If someone strikes you on the right cheek, turn to him the other also."

Would you happen to know any scriptures on how to deal with stalkers?
DrNefario

Germany

#67 Sep 9, 2011
Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
One thing , people can read the discussions for themselves and will see the friction is between 3 or 4 men and for the most part everyone has avoided getting involved except to ask for it to stop .
Your nasty old girlfriend Pam who claims to be a Christian is in there too, along with shel54403 who says she is a real Christian and Amom, sticking up for their boyfriend and the man you claim is a fine example of a Christian man . And you are a big old hypocrite shooting off your mouth whenever anyone doesn't agree with your opinions. And Hope Ember is all about fighting anybody and everybody. You are all a big joke, yes you are. Ha ha ha! Hypocrites and phonies all of you. You all make Jehovah's Witnesses look good, no doubt about it.

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#68 Sep 9, 2011
Antonio wrote:
<quoted text> I DO...I certaintly do!
I am not one to shy from a battle......
It sharpens me...Just like a warrior....
Antonio
no your no shy for sure, your rude and obnoxious, and have turned out to be a skunk, with yellow stipes. Warrior you don't stand by anything you say scriptually, your just here for the sport.
Pat

Stillman Valley, IL

#69 Sep 9, 2011
DrNefario wrote:
<quoted text>
Your nasty old girlfriend Pam who claims to be a Christian is in there too, along with shel54403 who says she is a real Christian and Amom, sticking up for their boyfriend and the man you claim is a fine example of a Christian man . And you are a big old hypocrite shooting off your mouth whenever anyone doesn't agree with your opinions. And Hope Ember is all about fighting anybody and everybody. You are all a big joke, yes you are. Ha ha ha! Hypocrites and phonies all of you. You all make Jehovah's Witnesses look good, no doubt about it.
YOU SURE DON'T MAKE Jehovah's witness look good . 3 OR 4 MEN ARE FIGHTING that is not every person it is 3 or 4 .I could care less if anyone agrees with me .Your looking for trouble and a fight , you lose .

“Live, Laugh, Love”

Since: Sep 09

Field of Flowers

#70 Sep 9, 2011
DrNefario wrote:
<quoted text>
I started this thread? I call people "mentally diseased?" I tell people they are dead at Armageddon?

I started this thread also?

http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/jehovahs-...

The answers are NO, NO, NO and NO.

Your comment speaks volumes about who "fights anybody and everybody" and the threads Standfirm stated speaks volumes as well.

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#71 Sep 9, 2011
DrNefario wrote:
<quoted text>
how about posting some scriptual defence for some of the WT teachings that others have an issue with then, instead of adding to what you call nasty posts.

“Bustin' Myths”

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#72 Sep 10, 2011
Hope Ember wrote:
<quoted text>LOL
Matthew 5:39 "But I tell you, Do not resist an evil person. If someone strikes you on the right cheek, turn to him the other also."
Would you happen to know any scriptures on how to deal with stalkers?
No, but I did find this article interesting:

*** w05 12/15 p. 27 par. 11 Now Is the Time for Decisive Action ***
We urge all such ones to consider carefully Elijah’s words:“How long will you sit on the fence?”(1 Kings 18:21, New English Bible) Instead of delaying, they need to take decisive action now and zealously work toward the goal of becoming dedicated, baptized worshippers of Jehovah. Their prospects for everlasting life are at stake!—2 Thessalonians 1:6-9.
Snorkler

Cape Town, South Africa

#73 Sep 10, 2011
StandFirm wrote:
...that the anti-JWs have been fighting amongst themselves more now that activity here from JWs has slowed down?
I was thinking the same thing the other day , they remind me of a pack of wolves with rabies .
Snorkler

Cape Town, South Africa

#74 Sep 10, 2011
They have to bite something......oh look , there is an Apostate , bite him boy .
Snorkler

Cape Town, South Africa

#75 Sep 10, 2011
Happy Helper wrote:
<quoted text>
Most certainly I agree. But it is not surprising. They are animalistic people who will always attack and fight someone and Jehovah's Witnesses are just their target of choice. True peaceful Christians are not here insulting and attacking and name-calling and cussing and generally trying to destroy in any way they can. I have not seen one anti-Witness act in a way that would identify them as a Christian. A few do the "Lord Lord" thing but they are definitely workers of lawlessness and are out to destroy and tear down. They are not anything remotely Christian and definitely have nothing to offer to Jehovah's Witnesses. Their attempts to teach the Bible would be laughable if not so obviously in error and out of ignorance.
I say let's stay away and don't engage with any of them and let them show their true colors. Anyone will quickly see that this forum is not the place to learn about Jehovah's Witnesses. Jesus' sheep will know that it is not his voice being heard from these evil opposers. Let the world have this forum. We have Jehovah's provisions and Christ's loving headship over us.
I must say , since i stopped responding to Apostates i feel much better .

Oh ! i feel good tarararararara...
mike

Columbia, SC

#76 Sep 10, 2011
Snorkler wrote:
<quoted text>I must say , since i stopped responding to Apostates i feel much better .
Oh ! i feel good tarararararara...
Matthew 5
43 “You have heard that it was said,‘Love your neighbor and hate your enemy.’
44 But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you,
45 that you may be children of your Father in heaven. He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous.
46 If you love those who love you, what reward will you get? Are not even the tax collectors doing that?
47 And if you greet only your own people, what are you doing more than others? Do not even pagans do that?
48 Be perfect, therefore, as your heavenly Father is perfect.
Snorkler

Cape Town, South Africa

#77 Sep 10, 2011
mike wrote:
<quoted text>
Matthew 5
43 “You have heard that it was said,‘Love your neighbor and hate your enemy.’
44 But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you,
45 that you may be children of your Father in heaven. He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous.
46 If you love those who love you, what reward will you get? Are not even the tax collectors doing that?
47 And if you greet only your own people, what are you doing more than others? Do not even pagans do that?
48 Be perfect, therefore, as your heavenly Father is perfect.
Hello Mike ,i love you and i will pray for you .

You seem to be a nice guy , you never horrible toward me ,i think you and nice guy.
mike

Columbia, SC

#78 Sep 10, 2011
Snorkler wrote:
<quoted text>Hello Mike ,i love you and i will pray for you .
You seem to be a nice guy , you never horrible toward me ,i think you and nice guy.
Thank you Snorkler. I will do the same for you.
Take care
Pat

Stillman Valley, IL

#79 Sep 10, 2011
noahsday wrote:
<quoted text>how about posting some scriptual defence for some of the WT teachings that others have an issue with then, instead of adding to what you call nasty posts.
THEY DON'T HAVE ANY , they don't come here to defend scriptures or doctrines of their belief they come to insult and attack people and call names .That is about the whole of their abilities .I ignore the lot of them YET she kindly took time from her boring day to attack me , attack Pam and attack Shel.They are exactly what they condemn .I seriously doubt any of them are JW and for sure not JW in good standing .From what JW have told me JW would not be on these forums and I was told ones who are and act badly are not JW but posers , pretenders that give JW a bad name , so while they defend JW , JW want no part of them . They hide because they know what exposing who they are will get them if the elders catch them here . Can we say FAKES?

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#80 Sep 10, 2011
Topsy Crett wrote:
Umm, Karen while the "no spiritual conversation" comment might be a bit exxagerated you cant deny that those who come here to victimize JW's were quick to find other targets when the usual JW apologists left for a bit.
Do you deny that Karen?
BTW, I am glad you and HOPE EMBER have found each other. People like you two need support from one another.
Those people come here to cause trouble Topsy and they will attack anyone who crosses them, you know that. But the point is, JWF and EE made it seems as if it were the Christians attacking each other and that was not true.

Hope is a nice person, but I dont need her support to make my comments, as I am sure she doesnt need mine. I have the support of Jehovah and Jesus to help me. I do not come here to stir the pot, I come here to help others see that Jesus is their only way to salvation, no religion, no organization is going to save them. Remember Topsy, the bible is Gods word and it says....

John 3:16
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that WHOSOEVER believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Location hidden

#81 Sep 10, 2011
Hoodwinked wrote:
<quoted text>Of course they have never left, they never will :)
Sorry I haven't been e-mailing much my life is crazy busy right now! Everyone is doing great.
I hope your grandchildren are loving their new teachers. Give them hugs for me:)
I am glad to hear all is well, and I do understand busy.:)
The grandbabies are loving school, even the grandson admitted thursday that he is liking school. Granddaughter got her hair cut really cute, and she looks so grown up :(.
Stay happy and alert.:)

Location hidden

#82 Sep 10, 2011
Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
THEY DON'T HAVE ANY , they don't come here to defend scriptures or doctrines of their belief they come to insult and attack people and call names .That is about the whole of their abilities .I ignore the lot of them YET she kindly took time from her boring day to attack me , attack Pam and attack Shel.They are exactly what they condemn .I seriously doubt any of them are JW and for sure not JW in good standing .From what JW have told me JW would not be on these forums and I was told ones who are and act badly are not JW but posers , pretenders that give JW a bad name , so while they defend JW , JW want no part of them . They hide because they know what exposing who they are will get them if the elders catch them here . Can we say FAKES?
I agree they come here only to have FUN. They think attacking people and calling people names is FUN. I wonder what Jehovah and Jesus think of it? It was so nice while they were gone, but I said it on another topic that they would be back, they were only scared for a while about what the Watchtower said, and it would wear off and they would be back. I do realize that some of them were still here all the time posting under other nicks. Yes, I can say FAKE.:)
Jesus told us to love one another, I see no love in some of them at all. Hating on people, calling them names is not love.
Jehovah and Jesus are watching them, he knows what they are doing while here, and he knows their hearts.
Pat

Stillman Valley, IL

#83 Sep 10, 2011
The Real Karen wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree they come here only to have FUN. They think attacking people and calling people names is FUN. I wonder what Jehovah and Jesus think of it? It was so nice while they were gone, but I said it on another topic that they would be back, they were only scared for a while about what the Watchtower said, and it would wear off and they would be back. I do realize that some of them were still here all the time posting under other nicks. Yes, I can say FAKE.:)
Jesus told us to love one another, I see no love in some of them at all. Hating on people, calling them names is not love.
Jehovah and Jesus are watching them, he knows what they are doing while here, and he knows their hearts.
I personally know some JW and quite frankly they are not at all like some who claim to be JW posting here and we've talked about that .While I disagree with WT doctrine certainly most JW like most Christians are decent law abiding people I am up front in that I tell them I do not believe the WT doctrines and interpretations of scripture , they know that yet when we discuss the differences never have they acted like some here act and quite frankly JW do not like or approve of JW posting on internet boards and said so.In fact , they said the ones that do are of Satan , posers and pretenders , why would they say that ? I gave them the forum name and told them look for yourself , maybe they did , maybe they didn't I never ask.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jehovah's Witness Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Would Jehovah take me back? 7 min PrufSammy 424
Why do Christendom make Jesus name sounds so di... 11 min PrufSammy 558
If Jesus is NOT Your Mediator, How Can you Pray... 33 min PrufSammy 558
Happy Belated Birthday to Nomi5 1 hr rsss1 46
Trinity...why does it matter?! 1 hr rsss1 1,842
News Honiton murder accused to undergo psychiatric a... 1 hr Honey Bee 12
Another REASON why the NWT is the best Bible ever! 2 hr ihveit 5
PR Hurricane Maria 13 hr Alank 57
More from around the web