First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Sally Mae

Van Nuys, CA

#1 Feb 11, 2013
The Pope resigned...ummmm too much dirt for him to cover up?..False religion is crumbling like coffee cake.
Prime

United States

#2 Feb 11, 2013
Sally Mae wrote:
The Pope resigned...ummmm too much dirt for him to cover up?..False religion is crumbling like coffee cake.
I know you think you're cute Yunice, but in case you didn't know PoPo stands for the police even in your ghetto!

BTW your ignorant boyfriend Jose already posted this after it was already posted, now I know you don't want people to think you're as stupid as Jose do you?
Yahoo Me

Antigo, WI

#3 Feb 11, 2013
Sally Mae wrote:
The Pope resigned...ummmm too much dirt for him to cover up?..False religion is crumbling like coffee cake.
I agree, as the many many KINGDUMB halls are "EMPTY", and the FACTS dangerous CULT followers of JW"S are LEAVING by many, and the FACTS GOD is EXPOSEING these FRAUDS and FAKES,LIARS and Theives, its getting close, soon their will be ONLY afew stupid self righteous ones left, whos everlasting death will be put upon them..

I LOVE IT!
God is Finally "CLEANING HOUSE", you can obviously see it happening right before your own eyes, that is IF your willing to open them, and be honest with in yourselves and with others..

The TIME IS NOW PEOPLE,GET OUT while you still can.

With the dangerous CULT of JW"S sales going down from thier "RAG MAGS,the WT", and thier books gone to paper back due to keeping the cost down, and the Gradually meals being taken away from the conventions,them NOW constantly, almost at each sunday meetings now,stressing cult members into leaving ALL their belongings and Estates NOT to family members to where it all belongs to, BUT the SATANIC organization really puts the GUILT TRIP on thick these days, and I could go on and on speaking on how THINGS are Changeing FAST DOWNHILL for this dangerous CULT of JW"S...

However they STILL keep the LIES going , making sure to try and keep their members all PUMPED UP,by telling them a many LIES, saying the NUMBERS are going up each day coming to the "TRUTH", or how sales have risen, when NONE OF THIS IS TRUE,they are LOSEING TONS of members, sales suck,and people are taking NOTICE and finally wondering, "Is this really Gods channel"?

If so, then why is this deadly organization haveing to sell property, and why are they loseing members and why are the rules all of a sudden changeing once again,?

God is Blessing ones who want out of this CULT by opening up their eyes, and helping them have a easier time in leaving as soon as they can..

What a wonderful thing to rejoice,God is doing away with this cult who changed his HOLY WORD, the bible when he WARNED them NOT to add or take awayany of his words..And the CULT of JW"S did JUST THAT, they slaughtered GODS WORDS, and put in their own beleifs, and took away GODS!!!

God has FINALLY had enough...

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Yahoo Me

Antigo, WI

#4 Feb 11, 2013
Prime wrote:
<quoted text>I know you think you're cute Yunice, but in case you didn't know PoPo stands for the police even in your ghetto!
BTW your ignorant boyfriend Jose already posted this after it was already posted, now I know you don't want people to think you're as stupid as Jose do you?
I know, I thought this thread was about the Police..lol.lol.

Shes really as stupid as a box of Rocks..

And whats the big deal about this topic anyway?

Who really cares?
I mean no disrespect, BUT this world has sooo much going on to speak about, I guess this Topic to me just is NOT Important..

I would much Rather post about how GOD is Finally exposeing JW"S and how they are leaving and the halls are EMPTY!!!
awwww, Poor JW"S, their loseing their followers....
sunny

Westerly, RI

#5 Feb 12, 2013
Yahoo Me wrote:
<quoted text>
I know, I thought this thread was about the Police..lol.lol.
Shes really as stupid as a box of Rocks..
And whats the big deal about this topic anyway?
Who really cares?
I mean no disrespect, BUT this world has sooo much going on to speak about, I guess this Topic to me just is NOT Important..
I would much Rather post about how GOD is Finally exposeing JW"S and how they are leaving and the halls are EMPTY!!!
awwww, Poor JW"S, their loseing their followers....
AMEN
TPMP

Bronx, NY

#6 Feb 12, 2013
sunny wrote:
<quoted text>
AMEN
What happened, Emma?

Couldn't stay away, huh?.

LOL!
TPMP

Bronx, NY

#7 Feb 12, 2013
Sally Mae wrote:
The Pope resigned...ummmm too much dirt for him to cover up?..False religion is crumbling like coffee cake.
Yes. It will.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#8 Feb 12, 2013
TPMP wrote:
<quoted text>What happened, Emma?
Couldn't stay away, huh?.
LOL!
I am staying away because of the resident jackass, TPMP. You just can't mind your business and leave people alone. Does that satisfy you?
TPMP

Bronx, NY

#10 Feb 12, 2013
emmaswish wrote:
<quoted text>
I am staying away because of the resident jackass, TPMP. You just can't mind your business and leave people alone. Does that satisfy you?
And what have i done to you?.

You are addicted to this site.

Just embrace that fact, Emma.

So, why do you make a thread practically every two weeks announcing that you're leaving.
TPMP

Bronx, NY

#11 Feb 12, 2013
Spike wrote:
<quoted text>hey phony lady! glad you are back.
heheheheh!
TPMP

Bronx, NY

#13 Feb 12, 2013
Spike wrote:
<quoted text>tpmp, emma was exposed for the phony that she is. her own words exposed her! so she decided to take a week or so off and hope people forgot what a lying phony she is.
But, she said that she has found a new site with new friends and peace and what not.

Yet, she still comes here and automatically attaches herself to incendiary postings the first chance she gets.

Emma is FOS!
Spike

Boonton, NJ

#14 Feb 12, 2013
TPMP wrote:
<quoted text>But, she said that she has found a new site with new friends and peace and what not.
Yet, she still comes here and automatically attaches herself to incendiary postings the first chance she gets.
Emma is FOS!
emma is a huge bs'er. she doesnt know fact from fiction.
Yahoo Me

Antigo, WI

#15 Feb 12, 2013
TPMP wrote:
<quoted text>But, she said that she has found a new site with new friends and peace and what not.
Yet, she still comes here and automatically attaches herself to incendiary postings the first chance she gets.
Emma is FOS!
Why are you obsessing about Emma Now?

Do you ever stay out of anyones buisness?

Wonder what your going to do/say when Your Game is up and your family find out the FACTS of you chaseing other women on here and what your all saying?

What a Gloriuos day this will be...
jackie

Southampton, PA

#16 Feb 12, 2013
TPMP wrote:
<quoted text>What happened, Emma?
Couldn't stay away, huh?.
LOL!
She changed her mind, she's a woman, it's her prerogative.

Why do you care that she changed her mind, huh?

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#17 Feb 12, 2013
TPMP wrote:
<quoted text>Yes. It will.
.
. Keep your eyes open TP.. Fact is a 85 year old Pope.. Knows his time is short.. Maybe he wants to relax.. Ever think of that??? Has nothing to do with crumbing.. Just common sense.. SOME people have it... AND sooome don't.. The religions will fall when God says so... In the mean time.. His words ( Get out of here my people ) Are being sounded..

“Tight lines”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#18 Feb 12, 2013
Is the Pope also the "leader" of Vatican City?
Or, is there some kind of elected official?
Spike

Boonton, NJ

#19 Feb 13, 2013
jackie wrote:
<quoted text>
She changed her mind, she's a woman, it's her prerogative.
Why do you care that she changed her mind, huh?
jackie, no one asked you for your irrelevant input so KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT!

Since: Feb 07

RI

#20 Feb 13, 2013
florida native wrote:
Is the Pope also the "leader" of Vatican City?
Or, is there some kind of elected official?
I believe that the Pope does govern Vatican City as well.
Hoodwinked

Winchester, CA

#21 Feb 13, 2013
Sally Mae wrote:
The Pope resigned...ummmm too much dirt for him to cover up?..False religion is crumbling like coffee cake.
really Yuni?? Grow up already!!

“EXPOSING CHURCHianity!”

Since: Oct 07

Seattle, WA

#22 Feb 13, 2013
Be careful; the RCC created most of your core dogmas- so SHOULD any of you ridicule their Leader?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jehovah's Witness Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Scriptures that PROVE the 'Holy Trinity'! 4 min rsss1 87
Christ is Jehovah 9 min pbrow 7
John 1:1 13 min Tringa 90
Was Adam black and Eve white? 15 min pbrow 34
Loving the taste of wormwood. 30 min sidgi 298
2013 Memorial attendance for U.S. (Jul '13) 30 min Andrewski 540
Who Is the "Man Of Lawlessness"? 38 min pcloadletter 7
How Could God Essentially Turn an Angel Into God? 57 min dee rightful 517
Two-class System of JWs explained. 1 hr Samson 364
POSTINGS ON THE TRINITY IN 39 posts 1 hr Anonymous Brother 104
More from around the web