Four adult children get nothing for f...

Four adult children get nothing for failing to meet condition of will

There are 312 comments on the Daily Mail story from Aug 9, 2014, titled Four adult children get nothing for failing to meet condition of will. In it, Daily Mail reports that:

Crucified by the Caliphate monsters: Iraq descends into apocalypse as Islamic State fanatics seize towns and tell terrified Yazidi 'Become Muslims by noon today... or we kill all of you' Boy, 17, 'who lives in the same trailer park' arrested over death of Jenise Wright, 6, as police reveal he's facing 'murder, manslaughter and rape' charges Elderly ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Mail.

First Prev
of 16
Next Last
billy

Santiago, Chile

#1 Aug 10, 2014
Money that won't eventually end up in the hands of the Watchtower.
UNchained

Kingsport, TN

#2 Aug 10, 2014
My one Jehovah's Witness son is not even named in my will.

The other two will split everything 50/50 between themselves.

I believe his super zealot for the Gocverning Body Jaydubya mama would convince him to give it all to the Jehovah's Witness cult.

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#3 Aug 10, 2014
This action is no better than when a jw parent leaves their non jw kid out of their will.

Besides how much of that money is going to the catholic church to polish the golden balls of the statues at the Vatican?
billy

Santiago, Chile

#4 Aug 10, 2014
Matt9969 wrote:
This action is no better than when a jw parent leaves their non jw kid out of their will.
Besides how much of that money is going to the catholic church to polish the golden balls of the statues at the Vatican?
Either case is fine. The money belonged to the person before and they got to decide what became of it afterwards. If the guy would rather see his money used to polish the balls of statues then end up in a trust to the Watchtower, that is his call.

You got to commend the kids for sticking to their beliefs to a certain extent though.

Imagine how these kids will feel though if they eventually wake-up to the organization.
jace

Clinton, MD

#5 Aug 10, 2014
Dad got the last laugh lol

You know that for years his kids since they were JW have been telling him he worshipped Satan

so he decided to go out with a laugh on his face

The fact that this PRIVATE MATTER is in a newspaper

Shows the kids didn't take dad's joke as being funny

We should not EVEN KNOW WHAT THE CONTENTS OF THE WILL IS. Yet we do

And why ???? Cause these same jw that told dad he worshipped satan wanted the $$$$

They were suppose to relate this at the convention how they were cut out because of being loyal and all the jw would have clapped at them for being willing to turn their back on $$$$ with a smile

Instead they hired them some lawyers!!!
bible reader

Cincinnati, OH

#6 Aug 10, 2014
jace wrote:
Dad got the last laugh lol
You know that for years his kids since they were JW have been telling him he worshipped Satan
so he decided to go out with a laugh on his face
The fact that this PRIVATE MATTER is in a newspaper
Shows the kids didn't take dad's joke as being funny
We should not EVEN KNOW WHAT THE CONTENTS OF THE WILL IS. Yet we do
And why ???? Cause these same jw that told dad he worshipped satan wanted the $$$$
They were suppose to relate this at the convention how they were cut out because of being loyal and all the jw would have clapped at them for being willing to turn their back on $$$$ with a smile
Instead they hired them some lawyers!!!
What a disgusting demonic attitude you display. Losing a loved one is a traumatic experience for anyone and all you can think of is who had the last laugh can you imagine Jesus displaying such an attitude. Disgusting!!! You should hang your head in shame
UNchained

Kingsport, TN

#7 Aug 10, 2014
bible reader wrote:
<quoted text>
What a disgusting demonic attitude you display. Losing a loved one is a traumatic experience for anyone and all you can think of is who had the last laugh can you imagine Jesus displaying such an attitude. Disgusting!!! You should hang your head in shame
Wrong.

In my case, I changed my will for the specific reason that I do not want any of my assets going to the Jehovah's Witnesses/Watchtower Society under any circumastances because they will not use it to benefit anyone other than themselves.

Oh, they may use it to print a few religious magazines filled with false doctrines but as far as helping anyone in a practical way which would please God there is not a snowball's chance in hell of that happening so I am not going to take the chance that 1 red cent will go to them.

In that way, I too will have the last laugh when it comes to the satanic Jehovah's Witness cult and its demon inspired Governing Body.

As jace said, no one would have know what was in the will unless his Jehovah's Witness complained, cried and tried to contest it!

It serves them right that their greed is in the media so everyone can see it.

BTW, I asked my mom not to even mention my name in her will because I love her and want her to outlive me and her material possessions and money are of no consequence and have no meaning in my live now and never will.
UNchained

Kingsport, TN

#8 Aug 10, 2014
Matt9969 wrote:
This action is no better than when a jw parent leaves their non jw kid out of their will.
Besides how much of that money is going to the catholic church to polish the golden balls of the statues at the Vatican?
Read posts #'s 2 and 7 and you will see the only reason why I left my Jehovah's Witness son out of my will.

If his 2 brothers want to share it with him that is their business and then he can squander it on the Watchtower Society if he wants to.

All that material junk belongs to me and I can do with it what I want, even give it to the Catholic church so it can be used to polish the balls on some pagan statue.

You can do the same with your material junk and no one has the authority or right to condemn you for what you do with it, even if you give it to the Watchtower Society to use to promote its newest pagan idol, jw.org or to the Moonies, Mormons, Joel Osteen, Jimmy Swaggert, Benny Hinn or any other of the false prophets of this world.
bible reader

Cincinnati, OH

#9 Aug 10, 2014
Rdi
UNchained wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong.
In my case, I changed my will for the specific reason that I do not want any of my assets going to the Jehovah's Witnesses/Watchtower Society under any circumastances because they will not use it to benefit anyone other than themselves.
Oh, they may use it to print a few religious magazines filled with false doctrines but as far as helping anyone in a practical way which would please God there is not a snowball's chance in hell of that happening so I am not going to take the chance that 1 red cent will go to them.
In that way, I too will have the last laugh when it comes to the satanic Jehovah's Witness cult and its demon inspired Governing Body.
As jace said, no one would have know what was in the will unless his Jehovah's Witness complained, cried and tried to contest it!
It serves them right that their greed is in the media so everyone can see it.
BTW, I asked my mom not to even mention my name in her will because I love her and want her to outlive me and her material possessions and money are of no consequence and have no meaning in my live now and never will.
Another example of a demonic display of attitude.

A claim that we know exactly why this story is in the media a foolish and humiliating statement as prov 18: 13 testifies
UNchained

Kingsport, TN

#10 Aug 10, 2014
jace wrote:
Dad got the last laugh lol
You know that for years his kids since they were JW have been telling him he worshipped Satan
so he decided to go out with a laugh on his face
The fact that this PRIVATE MATTER is in a newspaper
Shows the kids didn't take dad's joke as being funny
We should not EVEN KNOW WHAT THE CONTENTS OF THE WILL IS. Yet we do
And why ???? Cause these same jw that told dad he worshipped satan wanted the $$$$
They were suppose to relate this at the convention how they were cut out because of being loyal and all the jw would have clapped at them for being willing to turn their back on $$$$ with a smile
Instead they hired them some lawyers!!!
Even though they hired some lawyers in an effort to get some of Dad's loot they will still relate this at the convention how they were cut out because of being loyal and all the Jehovah's Witnesses will clap at them for being willing to turn their back on $$$$ with a smile.

They just didn't get to have it both ways this time because dear old satan worshipping Dad made sure he had an ironclad will drawn up before he made his exit.

LOL with Dad.

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#12 Aug 10, 2014
UNchained wrote:
My one Jehovah's Witness son is not even named in my will.
The other two will split everything 50/50 between themselves.
I believe his super zealot for the Gocverning Body Jaydubya mama would convince him to give it all to the Jehovah's Witness cult.
MIght want to talk to a lawyer. That you didn't even acknowledge him could weaken the validity of the will if he is a known, legitimate child with your name on his birth certificate. Whatever your desires are for your estate, they are more likely to be carried out if the will is carefully prepared by a professional when you are specifically cutting someone out that normally has right to inherit. You may already have had a lawyer prepare it, but many just do the kind of fill in the blank will that you get from the store. Beware of that in your circumstances unless you want your kids inheritance eaten up by lawyers and (perhaps ) the WTS.

Might be fun to leave a token of some sort to the JW one. Like your collection of anti JW materials.:) Sorry, I'm feeling ornery today!
UNchained

Kingsport, TN

#13 Aug 10, 2014
DR SOS wrote:
<quoted text>"so he decided to go out with a laugh on his face"
I couldn't imagine someone that has been believing the end is right around the corner for decades waiting,hoping and praying to realize in the END before his last breath that he lived a lie his whole life.
This man wasn't laughing.I hope they bury him with his money.
Was the dad a Jehovah's Witness?

I thought the article said he was a catholic.
UNchained

Kingsport, TN

#14 Aug 10, 2014
Covered wrote:
<quoted text>MIght want to talk to a lawyer. That you didn't even acknowledge him could weaken the validity of the will if he is a known, legitimate child with your name on his birth certificate. Whatever your desires are for your estate, they are more likely to be carried out if the will is carefully prepared by a professional when you are specifically cutting someone out that normally has right to inherit. You may already have had a lawyer prepare it, but many just do the kind of fill in the blank will that you get from the store. Beware of that in your circumstances unless you want your kids inheritance eaten up by lawyers and (perhaps ) the WTS.
Might be fun to leave a token of some sort to the JW one. Like your collection of anti JW materials.:) Sorry, I'm feeling ornery today!
My attorney drew the will up.

I told him who I was leaving the junk to and asked if I needed to exclude anyone.

He said that if they were not in the will they were excluded.

The attorney who drew the first will up told me the same thing.
UNchained

Kingsport, TN

#15 Aug 10, 2014
bible reader wrote:
Rdi<quoted text>
Another example of a demonic display of attitude.
A claim that we know exactly why this story is in the media a foolish and humiliating statement as prov 18: 13 testifies
You leave your material junk to who you want to and for whatever reasons and I'll do the same.

Have a nice afternoon.
jace

Clinton, MD

#16 Aug 10, 2014
bible reader wrote:
<quoted text>What a disgusting demonic attitude you display. Losing a loved one is a traumatic experience for anyone and all you can think of is who had the last laugh can you imagine Jesus displaying such an attitude. Disgusting!!! You should hang your head in shame
It was not I --who told THIER dad he worshiped satan cause he didn't believe
In the published works of the wt writers
They did

And it was not I -who put THIER fathers wishes into the public record

Typically a person's will is read to the concerned parties and at that time they find out what the deceased person's wishes were

It could be favorable or not favorable
But to go to court cause you don't like dad's will cause you want his STUFF that HE WORKED FOR-

Please !!!!
jace

Clinton, MD

#17 Aug 10, 2014
billy wrote:
<quoted text>Either case is fine. The money belonged to the person before and they got to decide what became of it afterwards. If the guy would rather see his money used to polish the balls of statues then end up in a trust to the Watchtower, that is his call.

You got to commend the kids for sticking to their beliefs to a certain extent though.

Imagine how these kids will feel though if they eventually wake-up to the organization.
They will be ticked off
jace

Clinton, MD

#18 Aug 10, 2014
DR SOS wrote:
<quoted text>"so he decided to go out with a laugh on his face"

I couldn't imagine someone that has been believing the end is right around the corner for decades waiting,hoping and praying to realize in the END before his last breath that he lived a lie his whole life.

This man wasn't laughing.I hope they bury him with his money.
Mr Carroll was a Roman Catholic

He wasn't the jw the kids were

Read man !!!
bible reader

Cincinnati, OH

#19 Aug 10, 2014
Hypocrites!!

Speaking as if this is private business whilst commenting on this private business

The man has every right to leave his money to who he wishes and his children have every right to contest that will if they so wish

Hypocrites and blind and demonic guides concentrate on your own attitude rather than meddling in others private affairs
jace

Clinton, MD

#20 Aug 10, 2014
bible reader wrote:
Hypocrites!!

Speaking as if this is private business whilst commenting on this private business

The man has every right to leave his money to who he wishes and his children have every right to contest that will if they so wish

Hypocrites and blind and demonic guides concentrate on your own attitude rather than meddling in others private affairs
Stop it!!!

The man said to his kids

---change your religion and I will give you some cash--

They were suppose to say ""we don't want your cash then""

Instead they decided to make it publicly known they want daddy cash

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#21 Aug 10, 2014
UNchained wrote:
<quoted text>
My attorney drew the will up.
I told him who I was leaving the junk to and asked if I needed to exclude anyone.
He said that if they were not in the will they were excluded.
The attorney who drew the first will up told me the same thing.
So long as you arent open to legal challenges!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 16
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jehovah's Witness Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The REAL Good NEWS! 1 min pcloadletter 44
Is Jesus Coequal with the Father? 4 min rsss1 4,668
Why Do Animals Grow Old and Die? 6 min Tony Price 77 124
For the Few that QUESTION~ 19 min Ihavequestions 99
Churchies don't believe that Jesus was resurrec... 29 min Daniel7 25
"HALLOWED br Thy name"! 32 min Consumer Advocate 54
YES- People WILL get OUT of HELL! (Nov '15) 34 min rsss1 4,292
Did the Father & the 'Ghost' literally "INDWELL... 40 min rsss1 144
Just WHERE are the 'Immortal Souls' of Adam & Eve? (Nov '16) 1 hr the Mad JW 1,429
More from around the web