Punitive Damages Lowered to 8.6 Mil o...
First Prev
of 26
Next Last
dee lightful

Piedmont, SC

#509 Sep 23, 2012
dr of religion wrote:
<quoted text> Yes,But now they say they found old writings that show jesus was married and everybody is rejecting it because it doesnt fit their beliefs.
Only those with a closed minds will reject it with so little proof. A few words on a scrap does not mean much without what the rest of the parchment has said. Is it true or a hoax? If it's true then that only shows how little we really know and if that additional truth causes some to lose faith then their faith was in vain to begin with, for they had faith was not in the scriptures but in men's faulty understanding.It can't be true because that is not what men believed? I bet you there is a lot men do not know about the Almighty God. It is all man's vanity.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 26
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jehovah's Witness Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
tear down this body! 3 min the Mad JW 199
Is Jesus Coequal with the Father? 9 min Udere 4,332
The Gospel according to Jaded...and I-Hop, etc 12 min the Mad JW 199
The Twinity Dogma- the Most Ridiculous Dogma of... (Mar '15) 17 min the Mad JW 2,503
Run, run, RUN, Churchoids! 20 min the Mad JW 20
Why Do Animals Grow Old and Die? 26 min Tony Price 77 7
Did the Father & the 'Ghost' literally "INDWELL... 34 min Newtonian 49
What IS the Trinity? 52 min PrufSammy 52
New Today music thread 5 hr Said be a good boy 285
More from around the web