What does backslider means to you?

Since: Mar 09

United States

#22 Nov 17, 2012
My Father's Aunt, stole everything he had(his deceased Mother left him), while he was out of town. Dad made the mistake of letting her stay in the house(to keep an eye on things, much like a fox in the henhouse). Boy, did she love that. Yet my dear Dad, did not sue her...if he had asked me, I would have told him to sue her. She had a son who was a thief and died in prison, guess it ran in her own family.
merlioncity wrote:
<quoted text>
wow! what was that?

Since: Mar 09

United States

#23 Nov 17, 2012
All I did was tell the Truth.
Florida Sunshine wrote:
<quoted text>
your a mean old lady..

“I m no jws”

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#24 Nov 17, 2012
Nomi wrote:
My Father's Aunt, stole everything he had(his deceased Mother left him), while he was out of town. Dad made the mistake of letting her stay in the house(to keep an eye on things, much like a fox in the henhouse). Boy, did she love that. Yet my dear Dad, did not sue her...if he had asked me, I would have told him to sue her. She had a son who was a thief and died in prison, guess it ran in her own family.
<quoted text>
your dad was a good man, forgave her since she was part of the family.
stealing is a generation curse.

Since: Mar 09

United States

#25 Nov 19, 2012
I did not appreciate what she did to my Father. He did not deserve to be done dirty in the way that she did him. My Grandmother, would have rolled over in her grave, if she could have, at my Dad being done that way.

“Bustin' Myths”

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#26 Nov 19, 2012
Nomi wrote:
I did not appreciate what she did to my Father. He did not deserve to be done dirty in the way that she did him. My Grandmother, would have rolled over in her grave, if she could have, at my Dad being done that way.
Wait, wait, WAIT!

Did a jw just say that someone would "roll over in their grave"?

You just blew your cover nomi. You are no jw, haven't been for a long time. Now you are using phrases that no jw would EVER use based on your religion's own teachings.

How exactly does a dead person, who is nothing, asleep, dust, "roll over in their grave"?

Wow! What a slip of the tongue.
man711

United States

#27 Nov 20, 2012
Mythbusters wrote:
<quoted text>
Wait, wait, WAIT!
Did a jw just say that someone would "roll over in their grave"?
You just blew your cover nomi. You are no jw, haven't been for a long time. Now you are using phrases that no jw would EVER use based on your religion's own teachings.
How exactly does a dead person, who is nothing, asleep, dust, "roll over in their grave"?
Wow! What a slip of the tongue.
Are you kidding me? Its just an expression! My family used it. Your accusation is totally baseless as usual.
Spike

Boonton, NJ

#28 Nov 20, 2012
Nomi wrote:
I did not appreciate what she did to my Father. He did not deserve to be done dirty in the way that she did him. My Grandmother, would have rolled over in her grave, if she could have, at my Dad being done that way.
your father deserved that and MUCH worse. if it were possible to wake up your dad from his grave i would do just that and beat him up, and send him back to the grave. tell me nomi, where is your father buried? I want to go to his gravesite and poop on it.
Spike

Boonton, NJ

#29 Nov 20, 2012
Mythbusters wrote:
<quoted text>
Wait, wait, WAIT!
Did a jw just say that someone would "roll over in their grave"?
You just blew your cover nomi. You are no jw, haven't been for a long time. Now you are using phrases that no jw would EVER use based on your religion's own teachings.
How exactly does a dead person, who is nothing, asleep, dust, "roll over in their grave"?
Wow! What a slip of the tongue.
good catch! woman711 is trying to say it is just an expression, which it is, but certainly not one a JW would use.
man711

United States

#30 Nov 20, 2012
Spike wrote:
<quoted text>good catch! woman711 is trying to say it is just an expression, which it is, but certainly not one a JW would use.
Lets hear this moron statement now."but certainly not one a JW would use."And why not?
Spike

Boonton, NJ

#31 Nov 20, 2012
man711 wrote:
<quoted text>Lets hear this moron statement now."but certainly not one a JW would use."And why not?
i dont think i need to answer your moronic comeback, you should know the jw teaching regarding the dead, or were you never a jw cult member?
Predictoress

Middletown, NY

#32 Nov 20, 2012
Myke Hunte wrote:
Someone who falls down on ice or snow and slides on their backside(butt)
One of the few posts that make sense.
man711

United States

#33 Nov 20, 2012
Spike wrote:
<quoted text>i dont think i need to answer your moronic comeback, you should know the jw teaching regarding the dead, or were you never a jw cult member?
What in the world does that have to do with using an expression? Nothing!

“Bustin' Myths”

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#34 Nov 20, 2012
Spike wrote:
<quoted text>i dont think i need to answer your moronic comeback, you should know the jw teaching regarding the dead, or were you never a jw cult member?
I just love how man7-11 claims not to be a witness but defends every moronic statement made by a jw.

What nomi said is equivalent to, I would wish you a merry christmas, if I believed in celebrating it.

She messed up. She used a worldly phrase because she has been away from the kh for too long.

It's automatic for her.
apple

Singapore, Singapore

#35 Nov 21, 2012
know who is God and yet never want to believe.
Spike

Boonton, NJ

#36 Nov 21, 2012
man711 wrote:
<quoted text>What in the world does that have to do with using an expression? Nothing!
an expression a jw would not use
man711

United States

#37 Nov 21, 2012
Mythbusters wrote:
<quoted text>
I just love how man7-11 claims not to be a witness but defends every moronic statement made by a jw.
What nomi said is equivalent to, I would wish you a merry christmas, if I believed in celebrating it.
She messed up. She used a worldly phrase because she has been away from the kh for too long.
It's automatic for her.
Talk about moronic statements! You really are losing it. There is NOTHING wrong with using the expression "roll over in their grave" excepted in your mind which has proven to be lacking.
man711

United States

#38 Nov 21, 2012
Spike wrote:
<quoted text>an expression a jw would not use
Sorry DEAD WRONG!
Spike

Boonton, NJ

#39 Nov 21, 2012
man711 wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry DEAD WRONG!
because you say so, little richard? yeah I am sure JWs also say 'hot as hell'
man711

United States

#40 Nov 21, 2012
Spike wrote:
<quoted text>because you say so, little richard? yeah I am sure JWs also say 'hot as hell'
Gee I think everyone would understand if you use that expression. It doesn't you believe in it.
man711

United States

#41 Nov 21, 2012
A backslider is like the dog that returns to its vomit.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jehovah's Witness Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Eternal Hell 10 min red blood relative 190
News Cookeville bringing Jehovah's Witnesses together (Jul '12) 22 min red blood relative 212
bread and wine for jehovahs witnesses 43 min red blood relative 167
Why is there no such place as hell? 47 min red blood relative 127
The Truth about JW's and 1975....... 52 min red blood relative 7
Cults 1 hr Samson 74
wt lies about the cross 1 hr Samson 2,029
"Other sheep" - Led by God's Spirit? 2 hr Samson 1,271
Jehovah's Witness and a Christian 2 hr rsss1 139
More from around the web