Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#238 Nov 15, 2012
TPMP wrote:
<quoted text>Acrobat is a bitchazz troll. He acts like a bit*h. Plain and simple.
If there were no Pro JW's here. He/she wouldn't get much attention and die on the vine as far as a poster.
Keep giving back to the bit*h!
so here you are encouraging DW to continue her bad behavor, would you do that in the KH encourage a b/s to do this.

You have no care in the world for JW nothing, neither of you do, you couldn't care less. Your playing right in the hands of those that truly do hate JW, they are applauding you as you attack any JW that dares to bring this to your attention.

“New one man.”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#239 Nov 15, 2012
Stingo wrote:
<quoted text>And he forgets that Reader and King David were framed are my best friends since childhood
That is so cool!

Since: Sep 11

Brantford, Canada

#240 Nov 15, 2012
MixedMedia wrote:
<quoted text>
That is so cool!
You have no idea how awesome it is. I was the first one df'd 20 years ago. King David came to see me just before it was announced, reader had no idea. To get back together with my 2 best friends is more awesome than you can shake a stick at.
TPMP

United States

#241 Nov 15, 2012
array wrote:
<quoted text>so here you are encouraging DW to continue her bad behavor, would you do that in the KH encourage a b/s to do this.
You have no care in the world for JW nothing, neither of you do, you couldn't care less. Your playing right in the hands of those that truly do hate JW, they are applauding you as you attack any JW that dares to bring this to your attention.
Yap....Yap

ROFL!

http://www.cafepress.com/mf/22994770/yap-oval...

Location hidden

#242 Nov 15, 2012
TPMP wrote:
yap is a little island with about 50 new publishers on it, nice yeah!

“BIBLE TRUTHS *NEVER* CHANGE”

Since: Aug 09

LET GO AND LET GOD

#243 Nov 15, 2012
array wrote:
<quoted text>right I am sure if Shell or Pam or RHW had a holloween avatar you would be jumping all over them, even though they are not JW.
Yup! For a few days, I had a smiling carved pumpkin as an avatar (no animals were hurt or maimed in the process, LOL)and EE made sure she screeched about that!

Location hidden

#244 Nov 15, 2012
Nedoba wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup! For a few days, I had a smiling carved pumpkin as an avatar (no animals were hurt or maimed in the process, LOL)and EE made sure she screeched about that!
yes its one set of rules for them and another for others, typical though, just wait till xmas comes around and see all the threads they put up, its the same for every holiday on here, they must be so miserable.

“John 4:23,24”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#245 Nov 15, 2012
Nedoba wrote:
<quoted text>
Still carrying on about me. Don't you ever take a day off?

Nomi didn't notice what costume the kitty was wearing, and you all know it. She wouldn't deliberately try to offend others like you did.

Location hidden

#246 Nov 15, 2012
eagleeye2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Still carrying on about me. Don't you ever take a day off?
Nomi didn't notice what costume the kitty was wearing, and you all know it. She wouldn't deliberately try to offend others like you did.
she has been pulled up about it before got rid of it for a bit, then came back on with the same avatar, why would she do that?

she didn't notice after being in the faith for half a century she knows no better, don't think so.

“Surprised By Love”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#247 Nov 16, 2012
Nedoba wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, it was funny to see her go off about an Avatar, as if she has a right to dictate what avatar others should be allowed to use. I need to start looking for a Christmas one.

“John 4:23,24”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#248 Nov 16, 2012
acrobat wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, hi! Care to come back to the any of the three or four threads where you've consistently ignored very simple questions? Or maybe you have some other wild CSI theories you'd like to espouse?
How about never? Is never good for you?

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#249 Nov 16, 2012
eagleeye2 wrote:
<quoted text>
How about never? Is never good for you?
Of course you're never going to.

You'd rather continue on in your merry associations with apostates and opposers. They're much easier targets for you, and you seem to like rolling in their filth. Rather than talk to a real JW, you'd rather mingle with those who fit your polarized narrative.

You don't like me because I prick your conscience. You will say that it doesn't bother you, but deep down we both know I do.

“the truth will set you free...”

Since: Nov 10

Conroe, TX

#250 Nov 16, 2012
eagleeye2 wrote:
<quoted text>How about never? Is never good for you?
Actually "acrobat" isn't quite like Marvin. He's not overtly split right down the middle: "I'm an elder/ I'm an apostate."

He's much more lukewarm.

http://bible.cc/revelation/3-16.htm

So, because you are lukewarm--neither hot nor cold--I am about to spit you out of my mouth.

On top of it, he's intent on giving behavior lectures which coming from him sounds no different than a bowl movement.

Whatever the case, this guy is freakish and schizophrenic. If this troll is going to junk up the forum from now, I think I'll make my exit.
TPMP

Bronx, NY

#251 Nov 16, 2012
acrobat wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course you're never going to.
You'd rather continue on in your merry associations with apostates and opposers. They're much easier targets for you, and you seem to like rolling in their filth. Rather than talk to a real JW, you'd rather mingle with those who fit your polarized narrative.
You don't like me because I prick your conscience. You will say that it doesn't bother you, but deep down we both know I do.
Yet, you are here.

How do you figure that you're a special case?.

You have cognitive dissonance.

The reality is that you are no longer a JW. Period. Perhaps, you may not be df'd by the org. So, you many feel justified talking as a witness.

But, you are no longer a JW. Period. There is a disconnect with you.

You don't prick EE's conscience. She has seen and dealt with plenty of your kind around here. Why should we waste her time and seiously give you the time of day?.

You are annoying like a little gnat flying around. Really small potatoes.

Don't flatter yourself!

Location hidden

#252 Nov 16, 2012
Dream-weaver wrote:
<quoted text>
He's much more lukewarm.
So, because you are lukewarm--neither hot nor cold--I am about to spit you out of my mouth.
Dreamweaver, until you have sincerely exhibited works that befit repentance for the vile utterances, including the murderous wishes that one of JWs be killed, you have no place posting scripture. Although, the bible does say that even your father can quote scripture to suit his purpose.

And I'm afraid that scripture is already currently being overfulfilled by your similarly sick and perverted interested one imposter, TPMP. Hopefully he'll see it again!
TPMP

Bronx, NY

#253 Nov 16, 2012
Dream-weaver wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually "acrobat" isn't quite like Marvin. He's not overtly split right down the middle: "I'm an elder/ I'm an apostate."
He's much more lukewarm.
On top of it, he's intent on giving behavior lectures which coming from him sounds no different than a bowl movement.
Whatever the case, this guy is freakish and schizophrenic. If this troll is going to junk up the forum from now, I think I'll make my exit.
So, you really think Acrobat is a male?.

OK.

He comes quite bitchy to me to be a male.

But, whatever!

==========

I would not let anyone dictate to my comings and goings. Never. Nor when to exit. Hell no!!!

Stay right here. Acrobat or any other troll has a much power as you give him/her.

As you know....I don't answer half of the incendiary posts that come my way.

It is just a waste of energy.

Deal with pigs only when you are in the mood to do so.

Don't ever let them take you off message. Keep making threads and going about your business and respond only when you feel like doing so.

Every good politician or publicist worth their weight in gold knows that.
TPMP

Bronx, NY

#254 Nov 16, 2012
TPMP wrote:
<quoted text>Yet, you are here.
How do you figure that you're a special case?.
You have cognitive dissonance.
The reality is that you are no longer a JW. Period. Perhaps, you may not be df'd by the org. So, you many feel justified talking as a witness.
But, you are no longer a JW. Period. There is a disconnect with you.
You don't prick EE's conscience. She has seen and dealt with plenty of your kind around here. Why should we waste her time and seiously give you the time of day?.
You are annoying like a little gnat flying around. Really small potatoes.
Don't flatter yourself!
Why should she waste her time?.

Location hidden

#255 Nov 16, 2012
Isn't it odd how someone who has never been one of JWs and will likely (if patterns are to be predicted based on history) never end up being one, thinks he can make a statement about who is and is not one of JWs?

Which begs the question: if he's so adept - his claim - at identifying alleged former JWs and apostates, what does that tell you about who he spends most of his time rubbing shoulders with? hmmmm....
TPMP

Bronx, NY

#256 Nov 16, 2012
Dream-weaver wrote:
<quoted text>
He's much more lukewarm.
Keep posting scripture.

Keep it up.

You t

Since: Feb 07

RI

#257 Nov 16, 2012
much happier now wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, it was funny to see her go off about an Avatar, as if she has a right to dictate what avatar others should be allowed to use. I need to start looking for a Christmas one.
Oh, my!! Do you really want to offend her tender sensibilities?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jehovah's Witness Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
JW.org opened my eyes to the truth 12 min array 291
What is the trinity? (Apr '13) 17 min Christian Trucker 17,692
Disfellowshiped for partaking of the emblems 1 hr CIA Free 176
LOL let's discuss ACTS 20:30 1 hr jace 12
Gareth will LIE TO YOU 1 hr array 25
More Changes Coming 1 hr jace 328
The Jehovah's Witness Cult - MONEY is its god 1 hr Mikronboy 349
Christmas (Nov '13) 4 hr Nomi 1,856
Will Becoming a JW Lead to Happiness? 12 hr little lamb 54
More from around the web