son of mr fenger

Texarkana, TX

#124 Sep 23, 2009
diogenes wrote:
<quoted text>
This is just my POV. I could very well be wrong. Other topics I tend to be more passionate about:)
So I believe the point you were making is that sex is not just for reproduction but also for pleasure/bonding. Humans are unique from the animals in this regard (although I think I read somewhere that dolphins also have recreational sex). From my perspective it seems unlikely that a few million will enjoy this privilege when the great majority do not. I also believe that women will also play a different role in the new system. A more assertive role if you will.
Now see, this is where Jehovah is messing up, If he wants people to want to be in the new order, he should push SEX, BEER(drugs), and of course, rock and roll. People would try harder to be sure and get into the new order if he did. I quess in this paradise, "new order" we are just gonna sit around all day, reading about GOD, maybe going to meetings every day and all that kind of exciting stuff, while we watch animals have sex. Hey dude, I am gonna get pussy when I get into the new order.

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

#125 Sep 23, 2009
son of mr fenger wrote:
Now see, this is where Jehovah is messing up, If he wants people to want to be in the new order, he should push SEX, BEER(drugs), and of course, rock and roll. People would try harder to be sure and get into the new order if he did. I quess in this paradise, "new order" we are just gonna sit around all day, reading about GOD, maybe going to meetings every day and all that kind of exciting stuff, while we watch animals have sex. Hey dude, I am gonna get pussy when I get into the new order.
No, God has it just right.

People like you are not interested.

Those who are can look forward to clean healthy lives full of learning and adventure. There is nothing we can't be when we have forever to learn. Einstein? Beethoven? Leonardo da Vinci? We will all become at leas as accomplished. And what architecture shall we produce? The seven wonders of the world will be nothing compared to what we will achieve with eternity on our side.

But people who are only interested in self pleasure and drug induced happiness who have no imagination whatsoever such that they have no clue what they would do with eternity, well there won't be many of them.
Candice B Fureal

Bristol, UK

#126 Sep 23, 2009
Gareth wrote:
<quoted text>
Those who are can look forward to clean healthy lives full of learning and adventure. There is nothing we can't be when we have forever to learn. Einstein? Beethoven? Leonardo da Vinci? We will all become at leas as accomplished. And what architecture shall we produce? The seven wonders of the world will be nothing compared to what we will achieve with eternity on our side.
But people who are only interested in self pleasure and drug induced happiness who have no imagination whatsoever such that they have no clue what they would do with eternity, well there won't be many of them.
The seven wonders will be nothing compared to what you could achieve - ooops - mind you pride doesn't trip you, Gaz.

Please remember, Gaz, unless you're JW baptised the crows will be picking your bones, jump aboard while you can :o)

“Get out of the cult!”

Since: Sep 09

New England USA

#127 Sep 23, 2009
Gareth wrote:
<quoted text>
Well it's a good thing you are baptized, so you will not be destroyed with these wicked people! Oh wait,,,,,,you are baptized right? I would hate to be associated with the JWs with all your knowledge and not be baptized!! Yikes!! I hope you are baptized for the sake of your salvation!!!!

Sarcasm, just another free service I offer.(smile)
diogenes

Arlington, TX

#128 Sep 23, 2009
Someone mentioned traveling to other planets and then populating them with humans. Well unless the laws of physics change there is a huge problem. People are conditioned to believe that in the future we will be able to travel to other galaxies in a space ship traveling at warp speed. The reality is that it takes light 2.5 million years just to reach or closest galaxy Andromeda. Besides many scientists believe that it is impossible for an object to travel at the speed of light as it violates the laws physics.
son of mr fenger

Texarkana, TX

#129 Sep 23, 2009
Gareth wrote:
<quoted text>
such good role models to spen eterity learning about;

1.beethovan;;;; Beethoven was the grandson of a musician of Flemish origin who was also named Ludwig van Beethoven (1712–1773).[2] The elder Ludwig was employed as a bass singer at the court of the Elector of Cologne, rising to become Kapellmeister (music director). He had one son, Johann van Beethoven (1740–1792), who worked as a tenor in the same musical establishment, also giving lessons on piano and violin to supplement his income.[2] Johann married Maria Magdalena Keverich in 1767; she was the daughter of Johann Heinrich Keverich, who had been the head chef at the court of the Archbishopric of Trier.[3]
What, he was catholic?

2. da vinci:::::::::
Court records of 1476 show that Leonardo and three other young men were charged with sodomy

3. Einstien::::::::

The Einsteins were non-observant Jews, and their son attended a Catholic elementary school from the age of five until ten.[7

Mari&#263; and Einstein divorced on 14 February 1919, having lived apart for five years. Einstein married Elsa Löwenthal (née Einstein) on June 2, 1919 after having had a relationship with her since 1912. She was his first cousin maternally and his second cousin paternally. In 1933, they emigrated permanently to the United States. In 1935, Elsa Einstein was diagnosed with heart and kidney problems and died in December

These guys are no better than the Beatles, Eagles, Led Zepplin or Jhn Grishim.

But they are role models to you, to the point that you wish to go without sex so you can study their works? Way too cool dude.
Candice B Fureal

Bristol, UK

#130 Sep 23, 2009
diogenes wrote:
Someone mentioned traveling to other planets and then populating them with humans. Well unless the laws of physics change there is a huge problem. People are conditioned to believe that in the future we will be able to travel to other galaxies in a space ship traveling at warp speed. The reality is that it takes light 2.5 million years just to reach or closest galaxy Andromeda. Besides many scientists believe that it is impossible for an object to travel at the speed of light as it violates the laws physics.
And people believed the earth was flat, no man could walk on the moon, a mars mission was impossible.........

People are conditioned to believe what they are told.

Some step boyond....:o)
son of mr fenger

Texarkana, TX

#131 Sep 23, 2009
diogenes wrote:
Yes, that is true, but, how long does it take Jehovah to get from the earth to Adromeda?

Since: Feb 08

Centreville, VA

#132 Sep 23, 2009
diogenes wrote:
lol what's the hurry you'll have forever right.

Location hidden

#133 Sep 23, 2009
diogenes wrote:
Actually it is only 4.3 years to reach the nearest star.

And there are a few reasons why this is no problem.

1) With everlasting life a few years (even several hundred) is completely achievable for a journey.

2) With relativistic effects travelling near the speed of light compresses time for the traveller. So the journey takes MUCH less time from the perspective of the one making the journey.

3) We don't know what is yet to be discovered that might allow for faster travel.

4) Jehovah might take us there instantly himself.

Everlasting life puts an entirely new perspective on time.

Location hidden

#134 Sep 23, 2009
son of mr fenger wrote:
<quoted text>
such good role models to spen eterity learning about;
1.beethovan;;;; Beethoven was the grandson of a musician of Flemish origin who was also named Ludwig van Beethoven (1712–1773).[2] The elder Ludwig was employed as a bass singer at the court of the Elector of Cologne, rising to become Kapellmeister (music director). He had one son, Johann van Beethoven (1740–1792), who worked as a tenor in the same musical establishment, also giving lessons on piano and violin to supplement his income.[2] Johann married Maria Magdalena Keverich in 1767; she was the daughter of Johann Heinrich Keverich, who had been the head chef at the court of the Archbishopric of Trier.[3]
What, he was catholic?
2. da vinci:::::::::
Court records of 1476 show that Leonardo and three other young men were charged with sodomy
3. Einstien::::::::
The Einsteins were non-observant Jews, and their son attended a Catholic elementary school from the age of five until ten.[7
Mari&#263; and Einstein divorced on 14 February 1919, having lived apart for five years. Einstein married Elsa Löwenthal (née Einstein) on June 2, 1919 after having had a relationship with her since 1912. She was his first cousin maternally and his second cousin paternally. In 1933, they emigrated permanently to the United States. In 1935, Elsa Einstein was diagnosed with heart and kidney problems and died in December
These guys are no better than the Beatles, Eagles, Led Zepplin or Jhn Grishim.
But they are role models to you, to the point that you wish to go without sex so you can study their works? Way too cool dude.
We've already established the sex and drugs and rock'n'roll will not be there.

So that leaves only the artistic and technical ability.

Since: Feb 08

Centreville, VA

#135 Sep 23, 2009
gareth the voice of reason.... interesting points
diogenes

Arlington, TX

#136 Sep 23, 2009
son of mr fenger wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, that is true, but, how long does it take Jehovah to get from the earth to Adromeda?
He has a transporter device.
dee

Williamston, SC

#137 Sep 23, 2009
Gareth wrote:
<quoted text>
You may have the imagination Gareth, but you have no clue as to what eternity involves, nor do any of us. It is all supposition and no real knowlege. You do not know what God has in store.

Since: Sep 07

Carol Stream, IL

#138 Sep 23, 2009
Candice B Fureal wrote:
<quoted text>
And people believed the earth was flat, no man could walk on the moon, a mars mission was impossible.........
People are conditioned to believe what they are told.
Some step boyond....:o)
Sad isn't it.
They don't enjoy life that God has blessed us with, instead they waste what liitle time we are given, to dwell on nothing but a fairy tale.
But they condemn the rest of the world because children believe in Santa Claus.
Aqualung my freind

United States

#139 Sep 23, 2009
diogenes wrote:
We don't necessarily have to travel to the next galaxy.The one we are in is quite vast.But thats neither here nor there.Your point is the vastness of space would make space travel unlikely.You would have to build a spaceship that was a virtual selfsustaing planet to take that trip that would have to last thousands of years.I happen to agree with you.But since we are speculating let's consider the possibility of traveling to one of these planets supernaturally.Again this is mere speculation,but that's exactly the nature of this thread.
son of mr fenger

Texarkana, TX

#140 Sep 23, 2009
Gareth wrote:
<quoted text>
We've already established the sex and drugs and rock'n'roll will not be there.
So that leaves only the artistic and technical ability.
You can do whatever you want to in the new order. If you want to study the teachings of a guy accused of sodomy, a guy who was deaf and catholic, or the teachings of a guy, who divorced and obviously committed adultery with his first cousin, go ahead.

I, for my part, plan on continuing to have sex with my wife, who I love very much. And I speculate there will be beer and some good music in the new order.(who would listen to beethoven when there is an, eric clapton, jimi hendrix, record they could listen to?)

As usual, what you are saying about the new order is spectulation, you as in every topic have no proof of anything you say. You never do, only wt talking points and their speculations, they teach it, you believe it.
son of mr fenger

Texarkana, TX

#141 Sep 23, 2009
diogenes wrote:
<quoted text>
He has a transporter device.
Are you now implying that Jehovah cant go faster than the speed of light?

this is a cool thread, where is your buddy third w.? hE KNOWS EVERYTHING.

Maybe space travel is like math 9 divided by 9 = 1
9 devided by 999 =? I think Jehovah can go faster than light. Mear speculation on my part.

“To God be the glory!”

Since: Feb 09

Lake Hiawatha, NJ

#142 Sep 23, 2009
beam me up scotty

Location hidden

#143 Sep 23, 2009
son of mr fenger wrote:
(who would listen to beethoven when there is an, eric clapton, jimi hendrix, record they could listen to?)
Music lovers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jehovah's Witness Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
EX-Jehovah's Witnesses or EX- Watchtower follow... (Jun '13) 5 min truthsetsfree 172
Elders Book 13 min truthsetsfree 6
YES-Jesus WAS once known as Michael 15 min lovewithin 1,779
Things you don't miss when you leave 31 min truthsetsfree 16
Disfellowshipping Done Correctly. HOW? 35 min letsspeaktruthhere 41
Education a no no 52 min x WT 7
Mental Illness Of Topix 59 min AlanMF 62
Will Becoming a JW Lead to Happiness? 1 hr Nomi 300
Is it true that the Watchtower Society... 4 hr Jace 38
More from around the web