No.

Don't know.

Could care less

Since: Jul 11

Portadown

#3969 Jun 19, 2013
Messanger wrote:
<quoted text>
One's like myself can not reason with idiots.
Your watch tower challenge never mentioned reasoning!
I never mentioned reasoning either!

YOU!said "DEBATE"!

I replied...
You challenged me if I wished to debate with you I would need to know my Bible because you did!
So I asked you to explain the great gulf that was fixed between the certain rich man and Lazarus in Luke 16.READY STEADY GO?
Then you ran like a looser of the watch tower!
Are you READY STEADY GO NOW TO USE THIS KNOWLEDGE?

Open the Bible you claim you know,and lets get too it!
READY STEADY GO!

Since: Jul 11

Portadown

#3970 Jun 19, 2013
Messanger wrote:
<quoted text>
Every true Christian has a Christian responsibility to tell people about the coming destruction at Armageddon and to support Gods Kingdom. 1 Cor 9:16,17.........Heb 13:15.........That is the unifying factor of Jehovahs Witnesses.........Do you think we do this work for our health? It takes love to keep going and Gods spirit refreshes us in this activity. If you had ever experienced preaching, you would feel rewarded, refreshed and glad that you did. That's why we do it, without JWs........no one would know gods name. As yesterdays apostles, our elders take the lead in preaching the Good news of the kingdom. No one gets full rewards by staying home.....the activity is priceless and encouraging.
What kind of love was it that drove the false prophets of the watch tower to make failed prophecy's ?

Deuteronomy 18.
When a prophet speaketh in the name of the LORD, if the thing follow not, nor come to pass , that is the thing which the LORD hath not spoken , but the prophet hath spoken it presumptuously: thou shalt not be afraid of him.

Here is what God says about the watch towers false prophets.

Deuteronomy 18.
20. But the prophet, which shall presume to speak a word in my name, which I have not commanded him to speak, or that shall speak in the name of other gods, even that prophet shall die.

"While inclining to view the pronunciation "Yahweh" as the more correct way, we have retained the form "Jehovah" because of people's familiarity with it Since the 14th century. New World Translation, Jehovah's Witnesses, foreword p 25)

You write..Quote...That's why we do it, without JWs........no one would know gods name.

The watch tower disagrees with you!

While inclining to view the pronunciation "Yahweh" as the more correct way, we have retained the form "Jehovah" because of people's familiarity with it Since the 14th century. New World Translation, Jehovah's Witnesses, foreword p 25)

The watch tower added the name Jehovah 237 times in the nwt!Truth is,it is not mentioned even once!

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#3971 Jun 19, 2013
Messanger wrote:
<quoted text>
Every true Christian has a Christian responsibility to tell people about the coming destruction at Armageddon and to support Gods Kingdom. 1 Cor 9:16,17.........Heb 13:15.........That is the unifying factor of Jehovahs Witnesses.........Do you think we do this work for our health? It takes love to keep going and Gods spirit refreshes us in this activity. If you had ever experienced preaching, you would feel rewarded, refreshed and glad that you did. That's why we do it, without JWs........no one would know gods name. As yesterdays apostles, our elders take the lead in preaching the Good news of the kingdom. No one gets full rewards by staying home.....the activity is priceless and encouraging.
. I'm glad for you that ..this chronic time waster is still floating your boat.. I honestly believe that .. for many .. the peaching work is done in a less waste ful manner... Meaning .. when a person is receptive to conversation.. And not when you put them on the spot... disrupted their family time... Caught them when they were up to their elbows in grease ..working on their car.. or have a undiapered kid ready to fall off onto the floor.. DO the words ..I'm rather busy mean anything to you??? It's no wonder.. your met ..with...I have my own religion.. OR.. I'm not interested.. Those are generally as polite as you can expext..
And the words.(.time for everything...Comes to mind.)

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#3972 Jun 19, 2013
Maravilla wrote:
<quoted text>
. I'm glad for you that ..this chronic time waster is still floating your boat.. I honestly believe that .. for many .. the peaching work is done in a less waste ful manner... Meaning .. when a person is receptive to conversation.. And not when you put them on the spot... disrupted their family time... Caught them when they were up to their elbows in grease ..working on their car.. or have a undiapered kid ready to fall off onto the floor.. DO the words ..I'm rather busy mean anything to you??? It's no wonder.. your met ..with...I have my own religion.. OR.. I'm not interested.. Those are generally as polite as you can expext..
And the words.(.time for everything...Comes to mind.)
Those are the people who listen, I personally have over 200 return visits for coffee and conversation. Any time serving Jehovah is never a waste....it's pure joy......Sitting in your trailer 24/7 is an utter waste of other peoples AIR. Do something with your empty life. Lazy bum.

Location hidden

#3973 Jun 19, 2013
beckyss wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you by chance read the whole new testament? Mt...3:2, 4:17, 4:23,5:3,5:10 etc... Mk..1:15, 4:11, 4:26, 12:34...etc..Luke, John, Acts, Rom, 1 Co, Gal, Eph, Col, 1 Th, 2 Th, Heb, Jas, 2 Pe, and finally, Revelation.
Governments have nothing to do with ATTAINING God's Kingdom.
Read your bible.
I/we agree. Governments are not from God. They are man's creation which puts our world in utter turmoil. Read a newspaper fool.

Location hidden

#3974 Jun 19, 2013
Maravilla wrote:
<quoted text>
read the whole chapter ..and who is he again talking to in verse 28..
The counsel is for 1st century elders and modern day elders who are imperfect..........They must pay attention as Satan is clever.........so what?

Location hidden

#3975 Jun 19, 2013
Maravilla wrote:
<quoted text>
. What you don't comprehend is that he was building up the the Shepherds..( Older men ..elders..in the Cong..) And explaining to them that he had done this. If you recall ..the lost sheep of Israel were pretty much gathered in one place.. There for the whining that..(.She got more then I did.. When it came to distribution of necessities.) Note..that necesssitated the apointing of some of those that weren't doing the preaching work to ses that supplys were distributed properly.. AS the apostles were to continue the preaching work... HELLO!
WHY??? because they were appointed by Christ.. To do that.. As he he did... We are.. NOT...them.
Fool.........we are commanded to preach. Mathew 24:14.........28: 19, 20

Location hidden

#3976 Jun 19, 2013
little angel wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't pray for elected officials? I Timothy 2:1-3:
1-I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks be made for all men;
2-For kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty.
3-For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour;
My faith is in the God that inspired Paul to write these words to a pastor to share with his congregation.....doesn't say much for those who claim to be the only true believers and yet disobey these words.
This world is wicked and doomed. We support the Lords prayer which clearly tells us to support Gods kingdom government. You support wickedness and corruption........read a newspaper fool........see how the world is screwed. We don't support lost causes.....God tells us to shun the things in the world. John 15:19...Galatians 5:19-21..........Fool.

Location hidden

#3977 Jun 19, 2013
rachel123 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your watch tower challenge never mentioned reasoning!
I never mentioned reasoning either!
YOU!said "DEBATE"!
I replied...
You challenged me if I wished to debate with you I would need to know my Bible because you did!
So I asked you to explain the great gulf that was fixed between the certain rich man and Lazarus in Luke 16.READY STEADY GO?
Then you ran like a looser of the watch tower!
Are you READY STEADY GO NOW TO USE THIS KNOWLEDGE?
Open the Bible you claim you know,and lets get too it!
READY STEADY GO!
I can not reason with an idiot who believes that the world is flat.

Location hidden

#3978 Jun 19, 2013
rachel123 wrote:
<quoted text>
What kind of love was it that drove the false prophets of the watch tower to make failed prophecy's ?
Deuteronomy 18.
When a prophet speaketh in the name of the LORD, if the thing follow not, nor come to pass , that is the thing which the LORD hath not spoken , but the prophet hath spoken it presumptuously: thou shalt not be afraid of him.
Deuteronomy 18.
20. But the prophet, which shall presume to speak a word in my name, which I have not commanded him to speak, or that shall speak in the name of other gods, even that prophet shall die.
"While inclining to view the pronunciation "Yahweh" as the more correct way, we have retained the form "Jehovah" because of people's familiarity with it Since the 14th century. New World Translation, Jehovah's Witnesses, foreword p 25)
You write..Quote...That's why we do it, without JWs........no one would know gods name.
While inclining to view the pronunciation "Yahweh" as the more correct way, we have retained the form "Jehovah" because of people's familiarity with it Since the 14th century. New World Translation, Jehovah's Witnesses, foreword p 25)
The watch tower added the name Jehovah 237 times in the nwt!Truth is,it is not mentioned even once!
You are truly a stupid individual. You must worship the Pope........as they all are blinded from knowing the 11 crusades, inquisitions, false teachings, support for wars.........WW and WW2....Catholic brothers were on both sides..........ha..GO KISS THE RING...fool.

Location hidden

#3979 Jun 20, 2013
Messanger wrote:
<quoted text>
Those are the people who listen, I personally have over 200 return visits for coffee and conversation. Any time serving Jehovah is never a waste....it's pure joy......Sitting in your trailer 24/7 is an utter waste of other peoples AIR. Do something with your empty life. Lazy bum.
. Coffee and conversation... Personally.. it's doubtful that any of them will show up for coffee and listing to your drival..
I could only wish ..that my life was empty for a few peaceful hours..

Location hidden

#3980 Jun 20, 2013
Messanger wrote:
<quoted text>
Fool.........we are commanded to preach. Mathew 24:14.........28: 19, 20
NOT 24/7 .. We also need to eat..but that to is not the only thing we need to do.. You say you preach..then you come on here and show what kind of person you really are..( In all you do..do so as to bring glory to GOD) Hello.. I doubt that what you post brings much glory to GOD..

Since: Mar 09

United States

#3981 Jun 20, 2013
Kinda warm over my way, Wonder. Had to go out for a few errands. Nice to get back home. Hope all is good with you. Hugs, Nomi

Location hidden

#3982 Jun 20, 2013
Nomi wrote:
Kinda warm over my way, Wonder. Had to go out for a few errands. Nice to get back home. Hope all is good with you. Hugs, Nomi
. It's been cool in the evening here..but the weather report shows things warming up.. We have a house full for the past 2 weeks.. At the moment it's quiet.. Although our dog is used to our other son and his children.. when their here.. he's kind of jealous of the 8 month old.. And tend to bark at him and his parents.. Oyi! They have gone to pick up some diapers..
Sending you hugs.. And hope you can get some relieve from the heat.. Please.! if you must send it this way.. put it in snail mail Okay??? I am so very tired..

Location hidden

#3983 Jun 20, 2013
Maravilla wrote:
<quoted text>
. Coffee and conversation... Personally.. it's doubtful that any of them will show up for coffee and listing to your drival..
I could only wish ..that my life was empty for a few peaceful hours..
You know nothing, because you have no friends to talk to. I have too many friends and sometimes it's overwhelming but encouraging. May I suggest that you leave the trailer and go to the market? It would be good for you to get out. Try to MAKE friends instead of watching tv 24/7. Turn the tv O F F..... Get outside the trailer. Walk around the neighbourhood. Slowly go into areas where people are and try to give a nice greeting. Start a conversation........AND THEN YOU WILL BE ON YOUR WAY!! You will indeed thank me.

Location hidden

#3984 Jun 20, 2013
rachel123 wrote:
<quoted text>
Deuteronomy 18.
Deuteronomy 18.
I really can't comprehend the mind of idiots. You must get yourself on track, you are only harming yourself with these rants. Take a midol, lay back, reflect on the good things in life. You will thank me later.

Location hidden

#3985 Jun 20, 2013
Messanger wrote:
<quoted text>
You know nothing, because you have no friends to talk to. I have too many friends and sometimes it's overwhelming but encouraging. May I suggest that you leave the trailer and go to the market? It would be good for you to get out. Try to MAKE friends instead of watching tv 24/7. Turn the tv O F F..... Get outside the trailer. Walk around the neighbourhood. Slowly go into areas where people are and try to give a nice greeting. Start a conversation........AND THEN YOU WILL BE ON YOUR WAY!! You will indeed thank me.
. TV is not my bag.. and I have plenty of people around.. As the song say..( We may have to leave here ..to find peace of mind dear ) A tune I've sung a bunch of times when I needed some space.. I don't live in a trailer

Location hidden

#3986 Jun 20, 2013
Messanger wrote:
<quoted text>
The counsel is for 1st century elders and modern day elders who are imperfect..........They must pay attention as Satan is clever.........so what?
. SO WHAT. is the 20:20 is not speaking of the preaching work..bewing done house to house.. It's speaking of the Elders being taught in their homes and in gatherings..

Location hidden

#3987 Jun 21, 2013
beckyss wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Mara... you are an exceptionally patient and loving woman with the true heart and love of God. I appreciate your steadiness in your responses to those who mean to insult you. Maybe if you and all others on here just ignore the hate, it will go away.. he/she will have no one to "talk to" or "play with". They are obviously full of the hate of Satan. May God bless you for turning your cheek to such hate. You bless me with the love you show.
Have a good evening.
You are an idiot who thinks nothing but idiocity.

Since: Nov 11

Saint Peters, MO

#3988 Jun 22, 2013
Messanger wrote:
<quoted text>
You are an idiot who thinks nothing but idiocity.
And you are a perfect example of someone who is filled with the hate of Satan with your insulting comments and name calling. Jesus is love. As Christians, we are called to be like Christ. If you want to be Christian or Christ-like because that is what Christian means since you obviously don't know that, then you need to ask Satan to get out of your heart because his words and works are pouring out of you like a waterfall.

I will say a prayer for you that you find the love and peace of Christ in your heart.. Until then, I chose not to engage with you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jehovah's Witness Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Australian CO Terrence O'Brien gets called out ... 1 min Irish 3
The Cheesiest Diversion of ALL~ 1 min the Mad JW 34
The PREVIOUS New World Translation~ 3 min the Mad JW 5
Three Simple Facts UTTERLY Destroy the Twinity~ 4 min the Mad JW 294
Where have all the Churchoids run? 5 min the Mad JW 3
WHAT proves the Truth to YOU? 6 min the Mad JW 13
Poll Are Watchtower official clueless about these pr... 7 min BetheljudgmentDan... 2
Candace Conti settled 11 min Bob2446 1,294
Australian Royal Commission into the Jehovah's ... 11 min array 62
SOS supported in his lies and hypocrisy 42 min truthsetsfree 70
BBC EXPOSES the JWS. 3 hr array 243
More from around the web