Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

Messanger wrote:
<quoted text>
It also says that he preached publicly to Jews and Greeks. Verse 26 says he is not bloodguilty because he preached to all people. Different translations of the bible make these points more clear. Of course he's talking to early Christians, but he is telling them about his public preaching to all people..........Ones like you will do anything to have a clear conscience......not so......you are bloodguilty.....and lazy.
read the whole chapter ..and who is he again talking to in verse 28..

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

Messanger wrote:
<quoted text>
One's like myself can not reason with idiots.
. fact is..your incapable of reasoning with any one.. as You have nothing to contribute.. and you look down on everyone...

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

little angel wrote:
<quoted text>
AHA! Now I see why JWs sit on their dead ends at election times and never try to do anything to change a bad situation....just sitting in the rocking chair, waiting for the Kingdom (which already came, didn't it?). Don't you realize that, whether you cast a vote or not, you are helping to elect the one that wins.
By the way, do you pray for the elected officials, as the Bible says you are to do?
We pay our taxes to this world, but we do not support this worldly, ungodly world. Never would we trade allegiance from God to man. Mans rule never works.......look at our unsettled world........ww. We don't pray for elected officials, why? They don't support Gods righteous kingdom. God's kingdom will be in the heavens, ONE government ruling over the earth. ONE NATION WW...ONE country, no boundaries, ruling over like minded subjects. Wallow in the greatest ignorance of civilization today..........THAT MAN CAN RULE HIMSELF. HE CAN'T! NO MAN CAN SOLVE THE WORLDS PROBLEMS. WORLD PROBLEMS REQUIRE WORLD SOLUTIONS FROM ONE POWERFUL SOURCE........OBAMA?? 1.5 YEARS LEFT IN OFFICE AND OTHERS, NO ONE CAN MANAGE THIS DISECTED WORLD.........IDIOTS LIKE YOU CAN CAST A VOTE OF USEFULNESS..........MEANINGLES S. FAITH IS DEAD WITHOUT WORKS..........WHERE IS YOUR FAITH? IN THE CRAPPER.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2013

Judged:

Maravilla wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course. He is preparing his apostles and older men, to be on guard against the wolves. Purpose:: To protect the flock.......30, 31 say to keep awake and follow my example, it was never Pauls example to quit preaching to the flock.

Verse 28 says to pay attention to themselves so they donot become discouraged BY THE MISLED POPULACE. HE SAID TO PAY ATTENTION TO ALL ALL THE FLOCK, NOT JUST ELDERS.........PEOPLE WITH A GOOD HEART CONDITION.
ALL FOLLOWERS OF JEHOVAH WOULD COURAGIOUSLT PREACH THE GOOD NEWS HAPPILY.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Messanger wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course. He is preparing his apostles and older men, to be on guard against the wolves. Purpose:: To protect the flock.......30, 31 say to keep awake and follow my example, it was never Pauls example to quit preaching to the flock.
Verse 28 says to pay attention to themselves so they donot become discouraged BY THE MISLED POPULACE. HE SAID TO PAY ATTENTION TO ALL ALL THE FLOCK, NOT JUST ELDERS.........PEOPLE WITH A GOOD HEART CONDITION.
ALL FOLLOWERS OF JEHOVAH WOULD COURAGIOUSLT PREACH THE GOOD NEWS HAPPILY.
. What you don't comprehend is that he was building up the the Shepherds..( Older men ..elders..in the Cong..) And explaining to them that he had done this. If you recall ..the lost sheep of Israel were pretty much gathered in one place.. There for the whining that..(.She got more then I did.. When it came to distribution of necessities.) Note..that necesssitated the apointing of some of those that weren't doing the preaching work to ses that supplys were distributed properly.. AS the apostles were to continue the preaching work... HELLO!
WHY??? because they were appointed by Christ.. To do that.. As he he did... We are.. NOT...them.
little angel

Malone, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Messanger wrote:
<quoted text>
We pay our taxes to this world, but we do not support this worldly, ungodly world. Never would we trade allegiance from God to man. Mans rule never works.......look at our unsettled world........ww. We don't pray for elected officials, why? They don't support Gods righteous kingdom. God's kingdom will be in the heavens, ONE government ruling over the earth. ONE NATION WW...ONE country, no boundaries, ruling over like minded subjects. Wallow in the greatest ignorance of civilization today..........THAT MAN CAN RULE HIMSELF. HE CAN'T! NO MAN CAN SOLVE THE WORLDS PROBLEMS. WORLD PROBLEMS REQUIRE WORLD SOLUTIONS FROM ONE POWERFUL SOURCE........OBAMA?? 1.5 YEARS LEFT IN OFFICE AND OTHERS, NO ONE CAN MANAGE THIS DISECTED WORLD.........IDIOTS LIKE YOU CAN CAST A VOTE OF USEFULNESS..........MEANINGLES S. FAITH IS DEAD WITHOUT WORKS..........WHERE IS YOUR FAITH? IN THE CRAPPER.
You don't pray for elected officials? I Timothy 2:1-3:
1-I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks be made for all men;
2-For kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty.
3-For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour;

My faith is in the God that inspired Paul to write these words to a pastor to share with his congregation.....doesn't say much for those who claim to be the only true believers and yet disobey these words.

Since: Jul 11

Portadown

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Nomi wrote:
You need to read Matthew 24:14 then. And Acts 20:20.
Matthew 24.
14.And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

You need to look back to the verse you skipped out watch tower Nomi?

11.11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

I have continually asked for just one verse of Holy Scripture to support this teaching of the watch tower,
"we must identify with the watch tower and serve God as part of that organization to have any hope of living forever on paradise earth?
You who falsely accused me of posting non Biblical teaching!

Tell me Nomi,what verse I need to read to verify this teaching of the watch tower?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Maravilla wrote:
<quoted text>
. What you don't comprehend is that he was building up the the Shepherds..( Older men ..elders..in the Cong..) And explaining to them that he had done this. If you recall ..the lost sheep of Israel were pretty much gathered in one place.. There for the whining that..(.She got more then I did.. When it came to distribution of necessities.) Note..that necesssitated the apointing of some of those that weren't doing the preaching work to ses that supplys were distributed properly.. AS the apostles were to continue the preaching work... HELLO!
WHY??? because they were appointed by Christ.. To do that.. As he he did... We are.. NOT...them.
Every true Christian has a Christian responsibility to tell people about the coming destruction at Armageddon and to support Gods Kingdom. 1 Cor 9:16,17.........Heb 13:15.........That is the unifying factor of Jehovahs Witnesses.........Do you think we do this work for our health? It takes love to keep going and Gods spirit refreshes us in this activity. If you had ever experienced preaching, you would feel rewarded, refreshed and glad that you did. That's why we do it, without JWs........no one would know gods name. As yesterdays apostles, our elders take the lead in preaching the Good news of the kingdom. No one gets full rewards by staying home.....the activity is priceless and encouraging.

Portadown

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Messanger wrote:
<quoted text>
One's like myself can not reason with idiots.
Your watch tower challenge never mentioned reasoning!
I never mentioned reasoning either!

YOU!said "DEBATE"!

I replied...
You challenged me if I wished to debate with you I would need to know my Bible because you did!
So I asked you to explain the great gulf that was fixed between the certain rich man and Lazarus in Luke 16.READY STEADY GO?
Then you ran like a looser of the watch tower!
Are you READY STEADY GO NOW TO USE THIS KNOWLEDGE?

Open the Bible you claim you know,and lets get too it!
READY STEADY GO!

Portadown

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

Messanger wrote:
<quoted text>
Every true Christian has a Christian responsibility to tell people about the coming destruction at Armageddon and to support Gods Kingdom. 1 Cor 9:16,17.........Heb 13:15.........That is the unifying factor of Jehovahs Witnesses.........Do you think we do this work for our health? It takes love to keep going and Gods spirit refreshes us in this activity. If you had ever experienced preaching, you would feel rewarded, refreshed and glad that you did. That's why we do it, without JWs........no one would know gods name. As yesterdays apostles, our elders take the lead in preaching the Good news of the kingdom. No one gets full rewards by staying home.....the activity is priceless and encouraging.
What kind of love was it that drove the false prophets of the watch tower to make failed prophecy's ?

Deuteronomy 18.
When a prophet speaketh in the name of the LORD, if the thing follow not, nor come to pass , that is the thing which the LORD hath not spoken , but the prophet hath spoken it presumptuously: thou shalt not be afraid of him.

Here is what God says about the watch towers false prophets.

Deuteronomy 18.
20. But the prophet, which shall presume to speak a word in my name, which I have not commanded him to speak, or that shall speak in the name of other gods, even that prophet shall die.

"While inclining to view the pronunciation "Yahweh" as the more correct way, we have retained the form "Jehovah" because of people's familiarity with it Since the 14th century. New World Translation, Jehovah's Witnesses, foreword p 25)

You write..Quote...That's why we do it, without JWs........no one would know gods name.

The watch tower disagrees with you!

While inclining to view the pronunciation "Yahweh" as the more correct way, we have retained the form "Jehovah" because of people's familiarity with it Since the 14th century. New World Translation, Jehovah's Witnesses, foreword p 25)

The watch tower added the name Jehovah 237 times in the nwt!Truth is,it is not mentioned even once!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Messanger wrote:
<quoted text>
. I'm glad for you that ..this chronic time waster is still floating your boat.. I honestly believe that .. for many .. the peaching work is done in a less waste ful manner... Meaning .. when a person is receptive to conversation.. And not when you put them on the spot... disrupted their family time... Caught them when they were up to their elbows in grease ..working on their car.. or have a undiapered kid ready to fall off onto the floor.. DO the words ..I'm rather busy mean anything to you??? It's no wonder.. your met ..with...I have my own religion.. OR.. I'm not interested.. Those are generally as polite as you can expext..
And the words.(.time for everything...Comes to mind.)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

Maravilla wrote:
<quoted text>
. I'm glad for you that ..this chronic time waster is still floating your boat.. I honestly believe that .. for many .. the peaching work is done in a less waste ful manner... Meaning .. when a person is receptive to conversation.. And not when you put them on the spot... disrupted their family time... Caught them when they were up to their elbows in grease ..working on their car.. or have a undiapered kid ready to fall off onto the floor.. DO the words ..I'm rather busy mean anything to you??? It's no wonder.. your met ..with...I have my own religion.. OR.. I'm not interested.. Those are generally as polite as you can expext..
And the words.(.time for everything...Comes to mind.)
Those are the people who listen, I personally have over 200 return visits for coffee and conversation. Any time serving Jehovah is never a waste....it's pure joy......Sitting in your trailer 24/7 is an utter waste of other peoples AIR. Do something with your empty life. Lazy bum.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

beckyss wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you by chance read the whole new testament? Mt...3:2, 4:17, 4:23,5:3,5:10 etc... Mk..1:15, 4:11, 4:26, 12:34...etc..Luke, John, Acts, Rom, 1 Co, Gal, Eph, Col, 1 Th, 2 Th, Heb, Jas, 2 Pe, and finally, Revelation.
Governments have nothing to do with ATTAINING God's Kingdom.
Read your bible.
I/we agree. Governments are not from God. They are man's creation which puts our world in utter turmoil. Read a newspaper fool.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Maravilla wrote:
<quoted text>
The counsel is for 1st century elders and modern day elders who are imperfect..........They must pay attention as Satan is clever.........so what?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Maravilla wrote:
<quoted text>
Fool.........we are commanded to preach. Mathew 24:14.........28: 19, 20

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

little angel wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't pray for elected officials? I Timothy 2:1-3:
1-I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks be made for all men;
2-For kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty.
3-For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour;
My faith is in the God that inspired Paul to write these words to a pastor to share with his congregation.....doesn't say much for those who claim to be the only true believers and yet disobey these words.
This world is wicked and doomed. We support the Lords prayer which clearly tells us to support Gods kingdom government. You support wickedness and corruption........read a newspaper fool........see how the world is screwed. We don't support lost causes.....God tells us to shun the things in the world. John 15:19...Galatians 5:19-21..........Fool.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

rachel123 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your watch tower challenge never mentioned reasoning!
I never mentioned reasoning either!
YOU!said "DEBATE"!
I replied...
You challenged me if I wished to debate with you I would need to know my Bible because you did!
So I asked you to explain the great gulf that was fixed between the certain rich man and Lazarus in Luke 16.READY STEADY GO?
Then you ran like a looser of the watch tower!
Are you READY STEADY GO NOW TO USE THIS KNOWLEDGE?
Open the Bible you claim you know,and lets get too it!
READY STEADY GO!
I can not reason with an idiot who believes that the world is flat.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

rachel123 wrote:
<quoted text>
What kind of love was it that drove the false prophets of the watch tower to make failed prophecy's ?
Deuteronomy 18.
When a prophet speaketh in the name of the LORD, if the thing follow not, nor come to pass , that is the thing which the LORD hath not spoken , but the prophet hath spoken it presumptuously: thou shalt not be afraid of him.
Here is what God says about the watch towers false prophets.
Deuteronomy 18.
20. But the prophet, which shall presume to speak a word in my name, which I have not commanded him to speak, or that shall speak in the name of other gods, even that prophet shall die.
"While inclining to view the pronunciation "Yahweh" as the more correct way, we have retained the form "Jehovah" because of people's familiarity with it Since the 14th century. New World Translation, Jehovah's Witnesses, foreword p 25)
You write..Quote...That's why we do it, without JWs........no one would know gods name.
The watch tower disagrees with you!
While inclining to view the pronunciation "Yahweh" as the more correct way, we have retained the form "Jehovah" because of people's familiarity with it Since the 14th century. New World Translation, Jehovah's Witnesses, foreword p 25)
The watch tower added the name Jehovah 237 times in the nwt!Truth is,it is not mentioned even once!
You are truly a stupid individual. You must worship the Pope........as they all are blinded from knowing the 11 crusades, inquisitions, false teachings, support for wars.........WW and WW2....Catholic brothers were on both sides..........ha..GO KISS THE RING...fool.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Messanger wrote:
<quoted text>
Those are the people who listen, I personally have over 200 return visits for coffee and conversation. Any time serving Jehovah is never a waste....it's pure joy......Sitting in your trailer 24/7 is an utter waste of other peoples AIR. Do something with your empty life. Lazy bum.
. Coffee and conversation... Personally.. it's doubtful that any of them will show up for coffee and listing to your drival..
I could only wish ..that my life was empty for a few peaceful hours..

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

Messanger wrote:
<quoted text>
Fool.........we are commanded to preach. Mathew 24:14.........28: 19, 20
NOT 24/7 .. We also need to eat..but that to is not the only thing we need to do.. You say you preach..then you come on here and show what kind of person you really are..( In all you do..do so as to bring glory to GOD) Hello.. I doubt that what you post brings much glory to GOD..

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••