No.

Don't know.

Could care less

Since: Feb 09

Raleigh, NC

#3067 Jan 24, 2013
fredrickson wrote:
<quoted text>
I wouldn't read your crap because you are an infidel. We know what we have and it's the truth. Joy is everywhere in my life and all of my brothers ww. Go suck dry bones and read your own crap, puss filled freak.
You read the Watchtower so you are accustomed to reading crap!

However, you are not well acquainted with reading the truth. If you were then you would know that the Bible never mentions anything about your organization, 1914 or your troubled governing body of idiots.

When it's all over and you take your stand before Jesus Christ, then you will finally realize that you did all that Watchtower mumbo jumbo for nothing.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#3068 Jan 24, 2013
rachel123 wrote:
<quoted text>
Read this post from a respected member of the watch tower.
Makesure100 wrote:
<quoted text>
You can su-ck too if there is enough freakshow///tool
Now tell us why anyone would want to join in the first place fred.?
Sweetie...grab a few hotdogs. Fat has a way to help one see clearly....Fatty is a complement. Your post makes no sense to me....What are you saying?

Since: Mar 09

United States

#3069 Jan 25, 2013
I am happy with my belief system. Each can choose his own path. I recommend mine, but don't intend to "push" my views on anyone.

Raleigh, NC

#3070 Jan 25, 2013
Nomi wrote:
I am happy with my belief system. Each can choose his own path. I recommend mine, but don't intend to "push" my views on anyone.
Spoken like a sensible Jehovah's Witness, very unlike Freddie.

The Jews were happy with their belief system too.'Then along came Jesus Christ and messed it all up.'
monkeymenot

Tucson, AZ

#3071 Jan 25, 2013
CIA Free wrote:
<quoted text>
However, you are not well acquainted with reading the truth. If you were then you would know that the Bible never mentions anything about your organization, 1914 or your troubled governing body of idiots.
When it's all over and you take your stand before Jesus Christ, then you will finally realize that you did all that Watchtower mumbo jumbo for nothing.
What is truth? do you have it?

Raleigh, NC

#3072 Jan 25, 2013
monkeymenot wrote:
<quoted text>What is truth? do you have it?
Thanks to God and Christ Jesus, I KNOW the truth.

I know that we were all sold into sin and death by our human father Adam, but we have all been redeemed from that sin and death by Jesus Christ. Thus even if we should lose this life now, we have gained the life to come in the kingdom of God through faith in His Son.

The truth is really that simple. There is no need for men and their religions to complicate it with mandatory religious meetings, hourly reports of door to door propaganda pushing and disgusting creature worship and undue adoration of the Watchtower's Governing Body.

Location hidden

#3073 Jan 25, 2013
CIA Free wrote:
<quoted text>
I know that we were all sold into sin and death by our human father Adam, but we have all been redeemed from that sin and death by Jesus Christ. Thus even if we should lose this life now, we have gained the life to come in the kingdom of God through faith in His Son.
The truth is really that simple. There is no need for men and their religions to complicate it with mandatory religious meetings, hourly reports of door to door propaganda pushing and disgusting creature worship and undue adoration of the Watchtower's Governing Body.
You know nothing. That's why you suck puss here every night. You make yourself feel counted in, or righteous for but a moment.........yet you have nothing behind you to support your horrid life. You have no truth. You are just one of the looser disgruntled freaks who are in here to share their puss.

Location hidden

#3074 Jan 25, 2013
beckyss wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm proud to say that I never been df's and prouder to say that it is because I never been so weak minded enough to be brainwashed by my JW father or brother and even become a JW. God shielded me from your hate and filth and blasphemous teachings..
Praise His Holy Name!
You don't even know gods name, your worship is a farce.

Location hidden

#3075 Jan 25, 2013
CIA Free wrote:
<quoted text>
Your intelligence is very low. Did you go to a special school for slow learners? You are a big man here, but I know you are nothing, have nothing, nothing to look at. We have the truth and we live it everyday..........laughing allll the time! We are somebody because we have a good standing with Jehovah. You can now go off and praise your tax collector.....you support this world, it is your god.

Since: Jul 11

Portadown

#3076 Jan 25, 2013
Nomi wrote:
Liar again NOMI?
You accused me of posting non Biblical teaching in response to verses of Holy Scripture that I posted that exposed the false doctrine of the watch tower.

Then in response to my request for just one verse of Holy Scripture you wrote..

Quote,Nomi wrote...
"Take a long walk of a short pier!"

Again I ask about your belief system NOMI!where in the Holy Scriptures does it say .

Jehovah is using only one organization today to accomplish his will. To receive everlasting life in the earthly Paradise we must identify that organization and serve God as part of it.

Where is it found in the Holy Bible NOMI?
You were quick enough to accuse me of posting non Biblical teaching but could not back up your lie Nomi!

Surly you wont let the watch tower down yet again by your own post,NOMI?

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#3077 Jan 25, 2013
fredrickson wrote:
<quoted text>
Your intelligence is very low. Did you go to a special school for slow learners? You are a big man here, but I know you are nothing, have nothing, nothing to look at. We have the truth and we live it everyday..........laughing allll the time! We are somebody because we have a good standing with Jehovah. You can now go off and praise your tax collector.....you support this world, it is your god.
. describe how you live the truth.. as you certainly aren't applying it in the way you speak .

Location hidden

#3078 Jan 25, 2013
Maravilla wrote:
<quoted text>
. describe how you live the truth.. as you certainly aren't applying it in the way you speak .
Witnesses are all intelligent. That's why we don't agree. I am intelligent.........But I can help you...

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#3079 Jan 25, 2013
fredrickson wrote:
<quoted text>
Witnesses are all intelligent. That's why we don't agree. I am intelligent.........But I can help you...
you don't seem to be able to help yourself, how can you help anyone else, you sure don't behave like any JW I know.
monkeymenot

Tucson, AZ

#3080 Jan 25, 2013
CIA Free wrote:
<quoted text>
The truth is really that simple. There is no need for men and their religions to complicate it with mandatory religious meetings, hourly reports of door to door propaganda pushing and disgusting creature worship and unue adoration of the Watchtower's Governing Body.
And your basis for this, is it from the bible?

Portadown

#3081 Jan 25, 2013
monkeymenot wrote:
<quoted text> And your basis for this, is it from the bible?
Hope this helps.
Ephesians 2.
8. For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
9.Not of works, lest any man should boast.

Portadown

#3082 Jan 25, 2013
monkeymenot wrote:
<quoted text>What is truth? do you have it?
Frederick Franz!the only one on the watch tower "translatery committee of there nwt version of the Bible with any schooling of Greek and Hebrew lied under oath in court. So he did not have the truth.Do you?

Location hidden

#3083 Jan 25, 2013
rachel123 wrote:
<quoted text>
Frederick Franz!the only one on the watch tower "translatery committee of there nwt version of the Bible with any schooling of Greek and Hebrew lied under oath in court. So he did not have the truth.Do you?
That's not true.

Portadown

#3084 Jan 25, 2013
fredrickson wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not true.
Not Freds exact words in court,but close enough!

Raleigh, NC

#3085 Jan 25, 2013
fredrickson wrote:
<quoted text>
You know nothing. That's why you suck puss here every night. You make yourself feel counted in, or righteous for but a moment.........yet you have nothing behind you to support your horrid life. You have no truth. You are just one of the looser disgruntled freaks who are in here to share their puss.
And YOU are blind and a fool!

If the light that is in you is truly darkness, how great that darkness is. How can you speak good things when you yourself are wicked? If you were good, you would speak good things, for out of the heart's abundance the mouth speaks.

Jesus says that everyone who puts faith in him will have his sins forgiven and will receive the Crown of Life. But YOU say,'Not at all Jesus, they must also put faith in the Watchtower and it's Governing Body in order to be saved.'

YOU, therefore have made a mockery of Jesus' words and blood sacrifice in man's behalf and made the truth of God invalid because of your organization's beliefs and traditions!

Your Watchtower's religion has likely made you subject to the Lake of Fire.

Raleigh, NC

#3086 Jan 25, 2013
monkeymenot wrote:
<quoted text> And your basis for this, is it from the bible?
What else is there? I know that I didn't get here own must own. Did you? Did your parents? Did they somehow come to be from nothing without the help of parents before them?

The Bible is thus far the ONLY book that explains what has occurred that makes any ounce of sense to me. I can't explain God. I've never seen Him. But this one BOOK says that I WILL get to see my Creator face to face one day. So I have put what faith I can muster into those words.

Will I be disappointed? Perhaps you think I will. But I still want to find out for myself and not base it on what YOU think -- a mere carbon-based coporeal mortal like me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jehovah's Witness Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
My offer to study the Bible with anyone on this... 2 min little lamb 587
Were Ancient Humans More Perfect or More Primit... 4 min Tony Price 77 28
The true Word of God 4 min little lamb 8
TOPIX posters and their malicious, slanderous, ... (Nov '12) 10 min nube 2,484
Fist face transplant patient dies 13 min nube 132
I want to aplogize to NR, EE, JWF` (Sep '11) 18 min GreatSouthbay4040 2,529
TPMP you liar (Dec '10) 20 min GreatSouthbay4040 828
Do JW's believe homosexuals will go to hell?.. 27 min Ben Burns 74
More from around the web