Yes.

No.

Don't know.

Could care less

Since: Nov 11

Edwardsville, IL

#2515 Oct 14, 2012
Nomi wrote:
As I said, you twist scripture to suit your own notion. This is true, and has been proven so...
Similarly, Jehovah is using only one organization today to accomplish his will. To receive everlasting life in the earthly Paradise we must identify that organization and serve God as part of it." Watchtower 1983 Feb 15 p.12
I would like to see where in the scripture it is proven too... Please.
dee lightful

Piedmont, SC

#2516 Oct 14, 2012
beckyss wrote:
<quoted text>
I would like to see where in the scripture it is proven too... Please.
Beckyss, Nomi confused the WT with God, just as they teach. She forgets all the flip flopping means it is not from God and was never from God even though she had to believe it was truth. She has spent too many years believing lies were truth and truth was lies. She desparately needs our prays.
Spike

New York, NY

#2517 Oct 14, 2012
dee lightful wrote:
<quoted text> Beckyss, Nomi confused the WT with God, just as they teach. She forgets all the flip flopping means it is not from God and was never from God even though she had to believe it was truth. She has spent too many years believing lies were truth and truth was lies. She desparately needs our prays.
she's an old rag who should just quit breathing. Dee lightful I do have to say you are a very nice person. I don't have faith like you do, and I see it as fictional but I respect you
dee lightful

Piedmont, SC

#2518 Oct 14, 2012
Spike wrote:
<quoted text>she's an old rag who should just quit breathing. Dee lightful I do have to say you are a very nice person. I don't have faith like you do, and I see it as fictional but I respect you
Thank you, Spike... see you can be nice! Nomi is annoying with her willful ignorance but you shouldn't speak the way you do about her. It doesn't help her nor you.
How's the weather up your way? I spent many years near Newton. Loved the area but the taxes(and the snow ) drove me out.
What happened to your faith? did you lose it or never had it? I will say a pray for you tonight. God bless you and care for you ! Talk to him and he'll hear you!
Spike

New York, NY

#2519 Oct 14, 2012
dee lightful wrote:
<quoted text> Thank you, Spike... see you can be nice! Nomi is annoying with her willful ignorance but you shouldn't speak the way you do about her. It doesn't help her nor you.
How's the weather up your way? I spent many years near Newton. Loved the area but the taxes(and the snow ) drove me out.
What happened to your faith? did you lose it or never had it? I will say a pray for you tonight. God bless you and care for you ! Talk to him and he'll hear you!
Newton NJ in Sussex county? I have driven through there many times, and yes very high taxes! Were you ever a JW? I was for over 30 years, and when I woke up I concluded that everything about god is myths and fables to control people. I don't disrepsect the fact you believe in god, but I can't let myself be duped again.
dee lightful

Piedmont, SC

#2520 Oct 14, 2012
Spike wrote:
<quoted text>Newton NJ in Sussex county? I have driven through there many times, and yes very high taxes! Were you ever a JW? I was for over 30 years, and when I woke up I concluded that everything about god is myths and fables to control people. I don't disrepsect the fact you believe in god, but I can't let myself be duped again.
Yes, Newton, NJ.
No I was never a JW. My husband is and I studies with them for a while.There were too many things that didn't make sense and the hate that was preached from the platform just turned my stomach and I said I would never go bad.
i have heard others say after leaving the WT they lost all faith in God. The WTS//GB's punishment will be server when the time comes. There is a scripture somewhere that speaks of what happens when someone causes a person to loss faith in God. I am sorry they did that to you as well as many others..Do you have family still in?
You now know the WT is all about control but the scriptures are about love and freedom. Have you tried reading the scriptures alone and in context? If you can't do that now I hope you will one day.
Belief or not I will consider you a brother and hope one day you will find the truth in the scriptures . Take care!

Since: Mar 09

United States

#2521 Oct 14, 2012
You two "nice"? Surely you jest. You're both evil hateful toads. You just don't like the fact that I have finally gotten sick of your putrid meaness, and started taking up for myself some. Cowards!
UNchained

Kingsport, TN

#2522 Oct 15, 2012
Nomi wrote:
You two "nice"? Surely you jest. You're both evil hateful toads. You just don't like the fact that I have finally gotten sick of your putrid meaness, and started taking up for myself some. Cowards!
Spike must have forgot to put your leash on before he went to bed last night.

Shut up and crawl back up on the porch where you belong.

I'm tired of your whining.
dee lightful

Piedmont, SC

#2523 Oct 15, 2012
Nomi wrote:
Your rant is not worth answering for you are too deep into the evil lies of men and are unable to separate truth from lie.
I feel very sorry for you, Nomi, for you are the coward for not being able to read scriptures without the false opinion of men who you confuse with God and falsely call progression simply because those men tell you it is progression to go from one lie to another. You are sad and sick as you continue in you're following of false prophets and false teachers.

Since: Feb 09

Raleigh, NC

#2524 Oct 15, 2012
Nomi wrote:
As I said, you twist scripture to suit your own notion. This is true, and has been proven so...
Similarly, Jehovah is using only one organization today to accomplish his will. To receive everlasting life in the earthly Paradise we must identify that organization and serve God as part of it." Watchtower 1983 Feb 15 p.12
That's the think about Jehovah's Witnesses, like the Mormons with their Book of Mormon, Witnesses believe that their Watchtower's magazines are inspired of God.
Spike

United States

#2525 Oct 15, 2012
dee lightful wrote:
<quoted text> Yes, Newton, NJ.
No I was never a JW. My husband is and I studies with them for a while.There were too many things that didn't make sense and the hate that was preached from the platform just turned my stomach and I said I would never go bad.
i have heard others say after leaving the WT they lost all faith in God. The WTS//GB's punishment will be server when the time comes. There is a scripture somewhere that speaks of what happens when someone causes a person to loss faith in God. I am sorry they did that to you as well as many others..Do you have family still in?
You now know the WT is all about control but the scriptures are about love and freedom. Have you tried reading the scriptures alone and in context? If you can't do that now I hope you will one day.
Belief or not I will consider you a brother and hope one day you will find the truth in the scriptures . Take care!
newton is not far from me...were you near the sparta business district off rt 15? Yes I tried reading the bible in context withou the wt but then questioned my assunmption that it is the unerring word of god, and if there is a god or this is fables. No disrepsect to your beliefs though Dee. The name dee lightful does fit you well, you seem like a delightful person.

Since: Mar 09

United States

#2526 Oct 15, 2012
Save your pity, you need it for your own self.
dee lightful wrote:
<quoted text> Your rant is not worth answering for you are too deep into the evil lies of men and are unable to separate truth from lie.
I feel very sorry for you, Nomi, for you are the coward for not being able to read scriptures without the false opinion of men who you confuse with God and falsely call progression simply because those men tell you it is progression to go from one lie to another. You are sad and sick as you continue in you're following of false prophets and false teachers.
dee lightful

Piedmont, SC

#2527 Oct 15, 2012
Spike wrote:
<quoted text>newton is not far from me...were you near the sparta business district off rt 15? Yes I tried reading the bible in context withou the wt but then questioned my assunmption that it is the unerring word of god, and if there is a god or this is fables. No disrepsect to your beliefs though Dee. The name dee lightful does fit you well, you seem like a delightful person.
Not far from there.Actually it was in Andover off 517. Between Sparta and Newton. Don't question what you read in the bible. Read it slowly and in context. Ask for the Holy Spirit to guide you and the understanding will come and you will be amazed at the clarity the scriptures really are. I imagine it would be difficult when the WT instill the idea that individuals cannot not understand without their literature but you now know that is not true and part of the way they control what JW learn.
Thank you again for your kind words and somewhere down the road, some winter day when your snowed in up there in NJ. you may want to try the bible again. Think of it as an interesting biography of some fantatic people.
Love you brother ..take care and may God bless you and keep you in the palm of His hand.

Since: Jul 11

Portadown

#2528 Oct 15, 2012
Nomi wrote:
Nomi! I asked you for a verse of Holy Scripture,just one verse,and what did you post?
Quote,NOMI wrote. "Go take a long walk of a short pier"
Now here you are calling others "hateful toads"and accusing them of "putrid meaness" and Cowards!

What a great witness for Christ you are Nomi!and how could anyone's heart not be won to associate with the org.if only they had more like you.
dee lightful

Piedmont, SC

#2529 Oct 15, 2012
Nomi wrote:
Save your pity, you need it for your own self.
<quoted text>
Sorry, I can't help feeling sorry for a foolish , arrogant old woman who should know better but has learned nothing of truth in her long life because she has been flim flammed by lying men. Age is suppose to bring wisdom but you have stopped thinking for yourself a long time ago .

Edwardsville, IL

#2530 Oct 16, 2012
Spike wrote:
<quoted text>Newton NJ in Sussex county? I have driven through there many times, and yes very high taxes! Were you ever a JW? I was for over 30 years, and when I woke up I concluded that everything about god is myths and fables to control people. I don't disrepsect the fact you believe in god, but I can't let myself be duped again.
Spike don't give up on God, just find the truth about God... He truly is a good God and loves you with all His heart. Believing is having faith... Faith is knowing without seeing. You are loved, you just have to invite Jesus into your heart. The JW's don't allow you to get to know and feel Christ and the amazing HS. Just sincerely ask God and Christ and the HS to show themselves to you personally, not through some cartoonish magazine.
Blessings to you Spike. I truly hope you find and feel their love and presence in your life. I will say a prayer for you.

Edwardsville, IL

#2531 Oct 16, 2012
dee lightful wrote:
<quoted text> Sorry, I can't help feeling sorry for a foolish , arrogant old woman who should know better but has learned nothing of truth in her long life because she has been flim flammed by lying men. Age is suppose to bring wisdom but you have stopped thinking for yourself a long time ago .
It truly kills me Dee that she defends the cult with all her heart yet I don't remember having seen one scripture from her to support anything she defends for them and the witnesses claim that everything they do is scripturally based. I ALMOST feel sorry for her because she is so brainwashed.
Blessings!
Becky
Spike

Pompton Lakes, NJ

#2532 Oct 16, 2012
beckyss wrote:
<quoted text>
Spike don't give up on God, just find the truth about God... He truly is a good God and loves you with all His heart. Believing is having faith... Faith is knowing without seeing. You are loved, you just have to invite Jesus into your heart. The JW's don't allow you to get to know and feel Christ and the amazing HS. Just sincerely ask God and Christ and the HS to show themselves to you personally, not through some cartoonish magazine.
Blessings to you Spike. I truly hope you find and feel their love and presence in your life. I will say a prayer for you.
thanks for your kind words, you are a sweet person
dee lightful

Piedmont, SC

#2533 Oct 16, 2012
Spike wrote:
<quoted text>thanks for your kind words, you are a sweet person
There are a lot of good people out there Spike who truly care.
I hope you will remember what to do when you're snowed in.
I already sense a good change in you and that can be the Holy Spirit working in you.
Take care and may God bless you and yours'.

“GOD is LOVE”

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#2534 Oct 16, 2012
Spike wrote:
<quoted text>I hope a truck runs over your face old lady
There are those of us that are old. We know what it is like to be young.

Than there are those who are young and have to face the harsh path of aging, not having the slightest idea what it means to grow old.

Than there are the psychopaths such as yourself that will end up being the most unpopular old geezers in the rest home, failing to have learned even the most simple lessons in life!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jehovah's Witness Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
YES-Jesus WAS once known as Michael (Sep '14) 2 min the Mad JW 7,535
News Jehovah's Witness conventions will draw 11,000 ... 29 min Analytical7 43
You know, churchoids- 37 min curtjester1 531
What are the new heavens and the new earth? (Mar '13) 44 min red blood relative 2,723
The Population of London 49 min Irishdub 15
What is the trinity? (Apr '13) 51 min PrufSammy 23,712
Do you churchoids agree with IrishDumb & Dumboy? 1 hr the Mad JW 29
Brexit voted out of EU, Globalist Must Crease C... 2 hr I_know_better_now 60
More from around the web