No.

Don't know.

Could care less

Jah Fan

Fishers, IN

#2131 Jul 3, 2012
Open minded bible student wrote:
<quoted text>
Rule against minivans? Never heard that one... The beards rule is there so that the members look clean...
Sorry your going through what your going through jah fan... Best wishes
Its not an official rule, but it is becoming such in the congregations. The number of people you can fit in your vehicle has become a measure of spiritual maturity.

The beard thing is purely a control thing.

Thanks

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#2132 Jul 3, 2012
Jah Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Its not an official rule, but it is becoming such in the congregations. The number of people you can fit in your vehicle has become a measure of spiritual maturity.
The beard thing is purely a control thing.
Thanks
heavens forbid that the world sees other then the pristine fasade that the WTS .. deems is necessary to please the GB gods.
So much for clean and humble.. One must present themselves in there Sunday best.. Armani!
Or be relegated to the back seats in the KH..
dee lightful

Pelzer, SC

#2133 Jul 3, 2012
Open minded bible student wrote:
<quoted text>
Rule against minivans? Never heard that one... The beards rule is there so that the members look clean...
Sorry your going through what your going through jah fan... Best wishes
Did Jesus and the apostles look dirty because the worn beards ? Where is the scripture that forbids beards?
Do you see how the WT org adds rules to control that have nothing to do with faith? You are bright enough to see that but perhaps don't care that a group of men have no right to control you to such an extent to tell you how to dress, who your friends should be etc. when their only duty should be to preach the Good News and they go way beyond scriptures ?

Since: Jul 11

Portadown

#2134 Jul 3, 2012
Maravilla wrote:
<quoted text>
heavens forbid that the world sees other then the pristine fasade that the WTS .. deems is necessary to please the GB gods.
So much for clean and humble.. One must present themselves in there Sunday best.. Armani!
Or be relegated to the back seats in the KH..
Heaven does indeed forbid it Mara.
1Samuel 16v7.
But the LORD said unto Samuel, Look not on his countenance, or on the height of his stature; because I have refused him: for the LORD seeth not as man seeth; for man looketh on the outward appearance, but the LORD looketh on the heart.

Location hidden

#2135 Jul 3, 2012
rachel123 wrote:
<quoted text>
Heaven does indeed forbid it Mara.
1Samuel 16v7.
But the LORD said unto Samuel, Look not on his countenance, or on the height of his stature; because I have refused him: for the LORD seeth not as man seeth; for man looketh on the outward appearance, but the LORD looketh on the heart.
some how those scriptures are never taken to heart.. It is as if the march to a different drummer... Which.. They do..

Since: Feb 09

Raleigh, NC

#2136 Jul 3, 2012
Nomi wrote:
I follow the rules on Disfellowshipped ones...I don't make the rules. I've never seen that much to gripe about. I have had some in my family. Never was a huge deal.
Regardless of that, it is the Watchtower's religion of converting people into Jehovah's Witnesses for their use that makes them fully responsible for what these do as a member of Jehovah's Witnesses.

A commercial company can be legally sued for the negative actions of someone they employ.

It is no different with Jehovah's Witnesses who work for the the Watchtower under the guise of it being for "Jehovah" God.
remnant143999

Albuquerque, NM

#2137 Jul 3, 2012
Nomi wrote:
There are some here who are not JW's who do not bash. I respect them, and enjoy posting with them. So to a point, I agree with you.
Nomi I dare you to spend one day volunteering for a Catholic soup line>

Since: Oct 10

Homebush, Australia

#2138 Jul 4, 2012
Nomi wrote:
I follow the rules on Disfellowshipped ones...I don't make the rules. I've never seen that much to gripe about. I have had some in my family. Never was a huge deal.
there are DF ones on here you post to. Thats not shunning DF ones or obeying the GB.
Johnny Gosch

Gwinn, MI

#2139 Jul 4, 2012
mike wrote:
<quoted text>
To those who are being shunned and labled. Do you think that makes them sad?
Penn St/sex scandal The Washington Times, June 29, 1989 (Front page story ...
Jun 29, 1989 ... The June 29, 1989 issue of The Washington Times newspaper seen below was
gathered up and collected from news stands and newspaper ...

http://educate-yourself.org/tg/franklincoveru ...- 44k
Witness of Jehovah 2

UK

#2140 Jul 4, 2012
Johnny Gosch wrote:
<quoted text>Penn St/sex scandal The Washington Times, June 29, 1989 (Front page story ...
Jun 29, 1989 ... The June 29, 1989 issue of The Washington Times newspaper seen below was
gathered up and collected from news stands and newspaper ...
http://educate-yourself.org/tg/franklincoveru ...- 44k
you read alot of new's papers..!
The only thing that new's papers get right is the date, and they have got that wrong before hahaha
Johnny Gosch

Gwinn, MI

#2141 Jul 4, 2012
Witness of Jehovah 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
The only thing that new's papers get right is the date, and they have got that wrong before hahaha
Kathy Writes about her experience as a Jehovah Witness and links ...
gifI was a Jehovah's Witness for 26 yrs. and finally got out about 6 .... Ruppert, ex
LA cop who has been exposing the CIA's involvement with ...

http://groups.google.com/group/total_truth_sc... - 87k -
Johnny Gosch

Gwinn, MI

#2142 Jul 4, 2012
<quoted text>
OMERTO! Ray Gricar mystery: DA's privacy adds to intrigue surrounding his ...
Apr 15, 2012 ... Former Centre County District Attorney Ray Gricar disappeared 7 years ago. His
link to Jerry Sandusky rekindled interest in the case -- and ...

http://www.pennlive.com/midstate/index.ssf/20... - 139k -
Self Righteous Topsy

Houston, TX

#2143 Jul 4, 2012
Spammer

Location hidden

#2144 Jul 4, 2012
<quoted text>
And you took no note until the flood came and washed you all away.. or the gov.. came along and dumped you in consentration camps.. Still gathering in large groups.. like sitting ducks. Not because God has told you to..(Which he didn't) but because your Church ..likes to be on Holier then thou display..IF that was not true.. They wouldn't be tooting their own horn.. Look at us..
Johnny Gosch

Gwinn, MI

#2145 Jul 4, 2012
Self Righteous Topsy wrote:
Spammer
The Story of the CIA's "Finders" Abduction Operation
July 2005. One by one, the dots get connected. The same names keep popping
up and they are linked with the same activities over and over and over again ...

http://educate-yourself.org/cn/ciadrugsabusem... - 68k -

Since: Mar 09

United States

#2146 Jul 4, 2012
So I guess you think the same of Paul...who said..."Remove the wicked man from among yourselves".
Jah Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
"Lack of natural affection" comes to mind.

Since: Mar 09

United States

#2147 Jul 4, 2012
Name one. When I I'D someone as such...I bypass them.
array wrote:
<quoted text>there are DF ones on here you post to. Thats not shunning DF ones or obeying the GB.

Location hidden

#2148 Jul 4, 2012
Nomi wrote:
So I guess you think the same of Paul...who said..."Remove the wicked man from among yourselves".
<quoted text>
Paul. telling them to remove the person...was.. a sign of affection to the members.... Leaving him to present his bad example to the church.. by their literally condoning what he was doing.. Was what upset Paul.. It infuriated him that they didn't have brains enough to see that on their own.

Since: Feb 09

Raleigh, NC

#2149 Jul 4, 2012
Nomi wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet, Jehovah's Witnesses "disfellowship" the man but do not bother removing him from among themselves. Instead they permit him to stay right in their midst eating and drinking their "spiritual" food with them.

Location hidden

#2150 Jul 4, 2012
CIA Free wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet, Jehovah's Witnesses "disfellowship" the man but do not bother removing him from among themselves. Instead they permit him to stay right in their midst eating and drinking their "spiritual" food with them.
blind .. to what the bible says.. doomed to do everything half assed because they do not discern God's word.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jehovah's Witness Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Let's try this again, 144,000 ONLY? No jw has b... 2 hr red blood relative 2,017
PUFF the coward misinformed and all jws are afr... 2 hr ihveit 1
Trinity...why does it matter?! 2 hr red blood relative 1,867
Another REASON why the NWT is the best Bible ever! 4 hr wow 25
Another earthquake in Mexico 6 hr PrufSammy 24
Why do Christendom make Jesus name sounds so di... 6 hr rsss1 572
yt 8 hr PrufSammy 166
Would Jehovah take me back? 8 hr Alank 467
More from around the web