WT CD Library 2011 Download
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#1 Jan 12, 2012
I get a hard copy from the family, but this is supposed to be an available download.

Get it while you can!

http://www.filestube.com/46b7d96d595f742503eb...

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#4 Jan 12, 2012
Yes, everyone download study up, so when Jehovah's day comes, you will have no excuses.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#5 Jan 12, 2012
Duh-boy wrote:
Yes, everyone download study up, so when Jehovah's day comes, you will have no excuses.
It's always fun to read what false religions promote.

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#6 Jan 12, 2012
Along with the download, don't forget to verify quotes from such sites as these:

http://www.quotes-watchtower.co.uk/

http://www.jwfiles.com/

Feel free to add your favorite collection of WT quote sites.

If everyone gets this download, Gareth/Anerin won't have to spam the publications in his posts.

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#7 Jan 12, 2012
Skeptical Christian wrote:
<quoted text>
It's always fun to read what false religions promote.
Make sure you download it and read it everyday.

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#8 Jan 12, 2012
Here are some more famous quotes and claims, several pages worth:

http://www.bibletopics.com/biblestudy/88.htm

To verify some of those earlier ones, you may need the following resources:

http://www.a2z.org/wtarchive/archive.htm

http://www.ctrussell.us/

Topix forum participants, helping J-dubs learn more and more everyday about their "spiritual heritage."

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#9 Jan 12, 2012
Duh-boy wrote:
<quoted text>
Make sure you download it and read it everyday.
Why? Did you not study the Watchtower at the KH ? And the other publications.. is your brain forgetfully that the so called truths that are repeated over and over are forgotten .. Are you so new that you have not seen that the imfo runs in cycles with slight variations.. It's not the bible.. You do know that..don't you.??

“email at [email protected]

Since: Dec 07

central louisiana

#10 Jan 12, 2012
Maravilla wrote:
<quoted text>
Why? Did you not study the Watchtower at the KH ? And the other publications.. is your brain forgetfully that the so called truths that are repeated over and over are forgotten .. Are you so new that you have not seen that the imfo runs in cycles with slight variations.. It's not the bible.. You do know that..don't you.??
ihv what amazes me is that the wt promotted false beliefs and false prophecies for some 60 years then furnish us with a cd to be able to show the jws online how wrong the false prophet org was..

i seriously doubt if any jw here has read any of the past material of their relition or checked it out..
will
ORly

Princeton, TX

#11 Jan 12, 2012
Maravilla wrote:
<quoted text>
Why? Did you not study the Watchtower at the KH ? And the other publications.. is your brain forgetfully that the so called truths that are repeated over and over are forgotten .. Are you so new that you have not seen that the imfo runs in cycles with slight variations.. It's not the bible.. You do know that..don't you.??
Now, now

The WTS sometimes makes 'revisions' to the CD (bound volumes) and if we don't review how will we know when a revision was inserted!

(ocan ya tell I am still peeved about the Jan 1989 switch up from what we read (and kept tucked in our bookbags) in the WT vs what was 'revised' a year later in the bound volumes (dang I am old, bound volumes)

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#12 Jan 12, 2012
ihveit wrote:
<quoted text>
ihv what amazes me is that the wt promotted false beliefs and false prophecies for some 60 years then furnish us with a cd to be able to show the jws online how wrong the false prophet org was..
i seriously doubt if any jw here has read any of the past material of their relition or checked it out..
will
It sits on their shelf and collects dust.. un- doubtedly.. One thing that it shows up..was that the imformation that was in the books has been changed in places . or left out.. And that would the explain the reason they made comments about getting rid of the books ..because they take up so much space..And now ( much head bobbin here) you have them all on a CD.. Wrong.. If they cared to look .. Much of their copious writings were round filed.. GONE ...KAPUT.. missing. But... not from every book shelf as they had wished..

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#13 Jan 12, 2012
ORly wrote:
<quoted text>
Now, now
The WTS sometimes makes 'revisions' to the CD (bound volumes) and if we don't review how will we know when a revision was inserted!
(ocan ya tell I am still peeved about the Jan 1989 switch up from what we read (and kept tucked in our bookbags) in the WT vs what was 'revised' a year later in the bound volumes (dang I am old, bound volumes)
Hee hee.. I have a shelf full of them above my head.. starting in the 60's Guess they were a step up from the blue binders.Hmm!
We're only as old as we feel.. this week ..I feel like I should have been puhing daisies years ago..

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#14 Jan 12, 2012
Duh-boy wrote:
<quoted text>
Make sure you download it and read it everyday.
I don't have to read it everyday to know that Jehovah's witnesses teach and preach lies. Satan owns you!

“email at [email protected]

Since: Dec 07

central louisiana

#15 Jan 12, 2012
Skeptical Christian wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't have to read it everyday to know that Jehovah's witnesses teach and preach lies. Satan owns you!
ihv the strange thing about the wt weather booklet, bound, or cd is this

first they sell you a bible,, then when you question they say you cant understand the bible without the wt.. when you question the wt they tell you to completely understand the wt you really need to buy "this book" then you question the book they tell you that you cant understand the book without some help from an elder..

in the meantime you spent maybe hundreds of dollars on books you cant understand...
will

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#16 Jan 12, 2012
ihveit wrote:
<quoted text>
ihv the strange thing about the wt weather booklet, bound, or cd is this
first they sell you a bible,, then when you question they say you cant understand the bible without the wt.. when you question the wt they tell you to completely understand the wt you really need to buy "this book" then you question the book they tell you that you cant understand the book without some help from an elder..
in the meantime you spent maybe hundreds of dollars on books you cant understand...
will
YEAH, those crazy apostates would never know anything about the bible without those man made books to teach them.

“Psalms 47:1-9”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#17 Jan 14, 2012
-Beowulf wrote:
Along with the download, don't forget to verify quotes from such sites as these:
http://www.quotes-watchtower.co.uk/
http://www.jwfiles.com/
Feel free to add your favorite collection of WT quote sites.
If everyone gets this download, Gareth/Anerin won't have to spam the publications in his posts.
This is how I was baptised.
It isn't like this anymore.
They have adulterated the baptism.

(1) Have you repented of your sins and turned around, recognizing yourself before Jehovah God as a condemned sinner who needs salvation, and have you acknowledged to him that this salvation proceeds from him, the Father, through his Son Jesus Christ?

(2) On the basis of this faith in God and in his provision for salvation, have you dedicated yourself unreservedly to God to do his will henceforth as he reveals it to you through Jesus Christ and through the Bible under the enlightening power of the holy spirit?

“Psalms 47:1-9”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#18 Jan 14, 2012
Now they want you to do the WTO will.

“Psalms 47:1-9”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#19 Jan 14, 2012
Maravilla wrote:
<quoted text>
Hee hee.. I have a shelf full of them above my head.. starting in the 60's Guess they were a step up from the blue binders.Hmm!
We're only as old as we feel.. this week ..I feel like I should have been puhing daisies years ago..
I tossed mine qwhen I got the cd.
Too much to have to dust.
Caligula

Pala, CA

#20 Jan 14, 2012
Skeptical Christian wrote:
<quoted text>
It's always fun to read what false religions promote.
Personally, I prefer a good spy novel or a murder mystery if I'm gonna do fiction.:-)

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#21 Jan 14, 2012
Old Lady Pam wrote:
<quoted text>I tossed mine qwhen I got the cd.
Too much to have to dust.
Did you check it out.. a goodly amount of the books have disappeared.. Not even on the CD's.. No longer available to research.. OR... so they think.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#22 Jan 14, 2012
Caligula wrote:
<quoted text>
Personally, I prefer a good spy novel or a murder mystery if I'm gonna do fiction.:-)
Sounds good..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jehovah's Witness Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is there a distinction.... 14 min Samson 122
The Eternal Word that Samson calls a creature .. 21 min Samson 74
Does the bible call Jesus..... 40 min Samson 58
Jesus has a God 49 min Samson 242
Grey Hair - Is it a crown of beauty? 2 hr Bible Study 1
Jesus- the Hippy Godman who Pretended to Die? 3 hr russiav 130
The BIG JW Lie! 5 hr PrufSammy 369
" tear down this temple! " 5 hr red blood relative 112
More from around the web