Revelation 8-11, 14-16 Have Dual Fulfillments

Posted in the Jehovah's Witness Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Feb 11

Tucson, AZ

#1 Sep 3, 2012
(Revelation 10:11) And they say to [JWs]:“You must prophesy AGAIN with regard to peoples and nations and tongues and many kings.”

Get ready, here it comes...
UNchained

Maryville, TN

#2 Sep 3, 2012
You first have to get the Scripture right before you can start prophesying:

Revelation 10:11
And I was told,“You must prophesy again about many peoples, nations, languages, and kings.”

Now, what do you want to prophesy about?

I just love fairy tales so how prophesying about the invisible second coming of Jesus that happened in 1914 and how He managed to appoint the Watchtower Society/JW's/IBSA as His mouthpiece in 1919.

“Bustin' Myths”

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#3 Sep 3, 2012
Point man's bible has jws in brackets in this verse?
UNchained

Maryville, TN

#4 Sep 3, 2012
Mythbusters wrote:
Point man's bible has jws in brackets in this verse?
Of course, it was produced by apostates.

Tucson, AZ

#6 Sep 4, 2012
UNchained wrote:
You first have to get the Scripture right before you can start prophesying:
Revelation 10:11
And I was told,“You must prophesy again about many peoples, nations, languages, and kings.”
Now, what do you want to prophesy about?
I just love fairy tales so how prophesying about the invisible second coming of Jesus that happened in 1914 and how He managed to appoint the Watchtower Society/JW's/IBSA as His mouthpiece in 1919.
Well first off you have to respect the 2520 year "appointed times of the nations" as angelically protected solid bible prophecy.

Without understanding what that "expiration date" means to this world's rulers, you NEVER will grasp the rest of Revelation, because Revelation continues the 2520 theme in the "Lord's Day" of Rev1:10.

===
How so?
===

Well Rev11 presents us with another "holy city" that is also being "trampled" similar to the wording Jesus used when discussing "Jerusalem being trampled by the nations" at Luke21:24:

(Luke 21:24) Jerusalem will be trampled on by the nations, until the appointed times of the nations are fulfilled.

Similarly:

(Revelation 11:2-3) But as for the courtyard that is outside the temple sanctuary, cast it clear out and do not measure it, because it has been given to the nations, and they will trample the holy city underfoot for forty-two months. 3 And I will cause my two witnesses to prophesy a thousand two hundred and sixty days dressed in sackcloth.”

So that "holy city" will ultimately be trampled 2520 days, that is two rounds of 1260 days, hence TWO witnesses as the verb form of that word "witnesses".

The death state of the symbolic "two witnesses" is 7 total days, the seven times as well that God will allow His children to be trampled by unholy world rulers. That is 2520 minutes per "witness".

==
So, that my friend, is a countdown to the end.

2520 years, 2520 days, 2520 minutes all based on the appreciation of the 7 times, 2520 meaning in the bible.

Of course then Rev 11 MUST has TWO fulfillments to fulfill the final 7 times, 2520 finalities.

Zech 3 leads to the final round of the JW anointed "Two Witnesses" accompanied by those who will be saved by Christ when that 144000 completes and tramples the enemy system to dust.
UNchained

Maryville, TN

#7 Sep 4, 2012
20571point428571 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well first off you have to respect the 2520 year "appointed times of the nations" as angelically protected solid bible prophecy.
Without understanding what that "expiration date" means to this world's rulers, you NEVER will grasp the rest of Revelation, because Revelation continues the 2520 theme in the "Lord's Day" of Rev1:10.
===
How so?
===
Well Rev11 presents us with another "holy city" that is also being "trampled" similar to the wording Jesus used when discussing "Jerusalem being trampled by the nations" at Luke21:24:
(Luke 21:24) Jerusalem will be trampled on by the nations, until the appointed times of the nations are fulfilled.
Similarly:
(Revelation 11:2-3) But as for the courtyard that is outside the temple sanctuary, cast it clear out and do not measure it, because it has been given to the nations, and they will trample the holy city underfoot for forty-two months. 3 And I will cause my two witnesses to prophesy a thousand two hundred and sixty days dressed in sackcloth.”
So that "holy city" will ultimately be trampled 2520 days, that is two rounds of 1260 days, hence TWO witnesses as the verb form of that word "witnesses".
The death state of the symbolic "two witnesses" is 7 total days, the seven times as well that God will allow His children to be trampled by unholy world rulers. That is 2520 minutes per "witness".
==
So, that my friend, is a countdown to the end.
2520 years, 2520 days, 2520 minutes all based on the appreciation of the 7 times, 2520 meaning in the bible.
Of course then Rev 11 MUST has TWO fulfillments to fulfill the final 7 times, 2520 finalities.
Zech 3 leads to the final round of the JW anointed "Two Witnesses" accompanied by those who will be saved by Christ when that 144000 completes and tramples the enemy system to dust.
You have fallen for a deceptive and fraudulent explanation of Luke 21:24 invented by the Watchtower Society to support its claim that the leaders of the JW's were appointed as God's mouthpiece in 1919 after a fake invisible return of Jesus in 1914.

You have been deceived and God's word proves it:

He said to them,“It is not for you to know times or periods that the Father has set by His own authority.
Acts 1:7
little lamb

Australia

#8 Sep 4, 2012
20571point428571 wrote:
(Revelation 10:11) And they say to [JWs]:“You must prophesy AGAIN with regard to peoples and nations and tongues and many kings.”
Get ready, here it comes...
When the Apostles preached the first time, they had to wait in the city for the Baptism on high before they were to witness to Christ

I don't believe human beings today are any better then the Apostles..if they had to wait to be clothed with power on high..what makes Christians so presumptuous that they can today witness in their own power???
Johnny Donovan

Middletown, NY

#9 Sep 4, 2012
So are there communists lurking here?

Tucson, AZ

#10 Sep 4, 2012
Johnny Donovan wrote:
So are there communists lurking here?
I think so:

http://thepeoplescube.com/

Tucson, AZ

#11 Sep 4, 2012
little lamb wrote:
<quoted text>
When the Apostles preached the first time, they had to wait in the city for the Baptism on high before they were to witness to Christ
I don't believe human beings today are any better then the Apostles..if they had to wait to be clothed with power on high..what makes Christians so presumptuous that they can today witness in their own power???
Because we are at the conclusion, the total end cycle, and we have progressive knowledge, people in "their own power" will not speak the absolute final truth.

This WILL occur, you will know when it begins soon:

Zechariah 3 Leads to Final 7 Trumpets
http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/jehovahs-...

But there are years, YEARS, in the cycles to follow. Not that many years, but enough to fulfill the 1260 day and 1290 final Daniel cycles, that align with Revelation and the rest of the bible.

The apostles wrote about this stuff, but did not understand it.

That is because it has to be interpreted by God later:

(2 Peter 1:19-21). . .Consequently we have the prophetic word [made] more sure; and YOU are doing well in paying attention to it as to a lamp shining in a dark place, until day dawns and a daystar rises, in YOUR hearts. 20 For YOU know this first, that no prophecy of Scripture springs from any private interpretation. 21 For prophecy was at no time brought by man’s will, but men spoke from God as they were borne along by holy spirit.

That was true in Peter's day, and even truer today.

Big events are due soon, and they will converge with the God event of Zech3:4, which is the fire cleanse of Rev8:1-5.

Expect it, it CANNOT be stopped.

Tucson, AZ

#12 Sep 4, 2012
UNchained wrote:
<quoted text>
You have fallen for a deceptive and fraudulent explanation of Luke 21:24...
That period of 7 times is obviously contained in Rev11 as well.

Times in God's jurisdiction back then, are opened today.

No man knows the day or hour.

That says NOTHING about the year or season.

God knows, and opens up what He wants to, when He wants to, no man can break God's "cube", He must unlock the patterns.

You will see and know when this next "lock" is broken, then you will have to decide what you will do about it.

You will know most certainly when it is begun. That is why you are hearing of it.
UNchained

Maryville, TN

#13 Sep 4, 2012
20571point428571 wrote:
<quoted text>
That period of 7 times is obviously contained in Rev11 as well.
Times in God's jurisdiction back then, are opened today.
No man knows the day or hour.
That says NOTHING about the year or season.
God knows, and opens up what He wants to, when He wants to, no man can break God's "cube", He must unlock the patterns.
You will see and know when this next "lock" is broken, then you will have to decide what you will do about it.
You will know most certainly when it is begun. That is why you are hearing of it.
I figured that you don't believe Jesus.

He said to them,“It is not for you to know times or periods that the Father has set by His own authority.

Tucson, AZ

#14 Sep 6, 2012
UNchained wrote:
<quoted text>
I figured that you don't believe Jesus.
Not all things, that is why we have prophecy so we can KNOW certain events.

(Revelation 1:1) A revelation by Jesus Christ, which God gave him, to show his slaves the things that must shortly take place.

Zechariah 3:4 Triggers the Preparation for the 7 Trumpets
http://templelijah.wordpress.com/rev8-11-fina...

=
Rev8 JW Fire Cleanse – Parallels Zech3:2

Revelation 8:1-5 is a Temple Cleansing Precursor Event Parallel to Zechariah 3:4
UNchained

Maryville, TN

#16 Sep 6, 2012
20571point428571 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not all things, that is why we have prophecy so we can KNOW certain events.
(Revelation 1:1) A revelation by Jesus Christ, which God gave him, to show his slaves the things that must shortly take place.
Zechariah 3:4 Triggers the Preparation for the 7 Trumpets
=
Rev8 JW Fire Cleanse – Parallels Zech3:2
Revelation 8:1-5 is a Temple Cleansing Precursor Event Parallel to Zechariah 3:4

Tucson, AZ

#17 Sep 12, 2012
UNchained wrote:
<quoted text>
He said that to them, not to us; Now it is time, the end is here, the cycles repeat, you will understand when the gateway is open in the big trigger event;

Then you only have a limited amount of time to figure out what is truth as opposed to what is not;
UNchained

Maryville, TN

#18 Sep 13, 2012
20571point428571 wrote:
<quoted text>
He said that to them, not to us; Now it is time, the end is here, the cycles repeat, you will understand when the gateway is open in the big trigger event;
Then you only have a limited amount of time to figure out what is truth as opposed to what is not;
Here is the only truth anyone needs:

“Lord,” Thomas said,“we don’t know where You’re going. How can we know the way?”
Jesus told him,“I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.
“If you know Me, you will also know My Father. From now on you do know Him and have seen Him.”
John 14:5-7

Tucson, AZ

#19 Sep 13, 2012
UNchained wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is the only truth anyone needs:
“Lord,” Thomas said,“we don’t know where You’re going. How can we know the way?”
Jesus told him,“I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.
“If you know Me, you will also know My Father. From now on you do know Him and have seen Him.”
John 14:5-7
That's what you think; Christ doesn't even show up until the churches will lay in ruins with the BTG system. The churches are the collateral system that the national powers will offer up for new loans with the 8th King globalist master creditors;

But don't feel too bad, they will pawn the JW coffers as well, and that is from an inside job; In fact, the JW system will get whacked hard first, but Jehovah will clean out the fakes in this period as well, and we shall finish the final leg of Revelation 8-11 parallel to Rev15-16;

That takes a number of years, but once you see the next globalist 911 gone 9912, you will know they have begun the next 10 year walk of the nations to their financial doom, and BTG asset recovery, and that is when the churches will be erased from existence;

It will take time, and more desperate circumstances for society to hoist up the churches on the meat hooks, but that is coming for all global religious assets to pay the "ten kings" bills at Revelation 17:12-18;

So, you will need that information from the bible as well, you are on the wrong "way" so to speak; The church "Christ" is not the real Christ; They were infiltrated in the 4th century, you are actually serving demons at church;

Churches are NOT "the way, the truth, and the life"; That will become more and more apparent as time goes on;
UNchained

Maryville, TN

#20 Sep 13, 2012
20571point428571 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what you think; Christ doesn't even show up until the churches will lay in ruins with the BTG system....

So, you will need that information from the bible as well, you are on the wrong "way" so to speak; The church "Christ" is not the real Christ; They were infiltrated in the 4th century, you are actually serving demons at church;

Churches are NOT "the way, the truth, and the life"; That will become more and more apparent as time goes on;
John 14:6-7

Verse 7:

"From now on you do know Him and have seen Him.”

Tucson, AZ

#21 Sep 14, 2012
UNchained wrote:
<quoted text>
John 14:6-7
Verse 7:
"From now on you do know Him and have seen Him.”
Do you believe in the rapture?
UNchained

Maryville, TN

#22 Sep 15, 2012
20571point428571 wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you believe in the rapture?
I believe this, do you?...

We do not want you to be uninformed, brothers, concerning those who are asleep, so that you will not grieve like the rest, who have no hope.
Since we believe that Jesus died and rose again, in the same way God will bring with Him those who have fallen asleep through Jesus.
For we say this to you by a revelation from the Lord: We who are still alive at the Lord’s coming will certainly have no advantage over those who have fallen asleep.
For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the archangel’s voice, and with the trumpet of God, and THE DEAD IN CHRIST WILL RISE FIRST.
Then we who are still alive will be caught up TOGETHER WITH THEM in the clouds TO MEET THE LORD IN THE AIR; and so we will always be with the Lord.
1 Thessalonians 4:13-17

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jehovah's Witness Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
shunning is not loving whoever says it is is a ... 5 min Jace 153
Disfellowshipping Done Correctly. HOW? 6 min FutureMan 46
Help 8 min Jace 2
Undisputed proof that Jesus is Michael! 9 min array 48
Biology Professor says Awake! Magazine Misquote... 9 min Teleologist 1
EX-Jehovah's Witnesses or EX- Watchtower follow... (Jun '13) 10 min Jace 191
Mental Illness Of Topix 12 min Jace 70
YES-Jesus WAS once known as Michael 14 min array 1,791
Is it true that the Watchtower Society... 1 hr Jace 41
Will Becoming a JW Lead to Happiness? 2 hr array 302