LLee

Las Vegas, NV

#62 Feb 2, 2010
Nedoba wrote:
Karen said:
***Each day is a new learning experience and each day brings us closer to them.***
`
Now here is something that a WTS defender will never be able to understand OR appreciate until he or she has gone through this themselves.
All the WT studies and prepared "book studies" that I attended for 30 years....had me BELIEVING that learning whatever the WTS printed....was helping ME "learn about" God. I was told this so often that I got so I did not doubt it.
THEN when I discovered all the lies and faulty WTS teachings I had not been informed of....I walked away in disappointment and disgust.....
never ever dreaming that I would come to FIND Jesus Christ and be learning all the marvelous and glorious new qualities, facets and aspects of HIS love and forgiveness!
Had I KNOWN that things would turn out this way for me, and I would be as blessed as I have been....I would have walked away from that hideous and controlling form of "religion" so long ago!
Poor WTS followers have no clue what they are missing, and how much the WTS is keeping from them. The GB has robbed Jesus sheep of knowing HIM as their owner and Master!
THEY want all the glory that belongs to Christ as they successfully continue to MISlead these sheep to the WTS "hope of salvation" through THEIR organization.
Good afternoon "sis n":

AMEN! Never say never, cos we have no idea who's yet to be "marked" by the man clothed in linen with a secretary's inkhorn. Ezekiel 9:2-4

2 Peter 2:1-3 21,22

1 However, there also came to be false prophets among the people, as there will also be false teachers among YOU. These very ones will quietly bring in destructive sects and will disown even the owner that bought them, bringing speedy destruction upon themselves. 2 Furthermore, many will follow their acts of loose conduct, and on account of these the way of the truth will be spoken of abusively. 3 Also, with covetousness they will exploit YOU with counterfeit words. But as for them, the judgment from of old is not moving slowly, and the destruction of them is not slumbering.

21 For it would have been better for them not to have accurately known the path of righteousness than after knowing it accurately to turn away from the holy commandment delivered to them. 22 The saying of the true proverb has happened to them:“The dog has returned to its own vomit, and the sow that was bathed to rolling in the mire.”
sis

“BIBLE TRUTHS *NEVER* CHANGE”

Since: Aug 09

LET GO AND LET GOD

#63 Feb 2, 2010
LLee wrote:
<quoted text>

AMEN! Never say never, cos we have no idea who's yet to be "marked" by the man clothed in linen with a secretary's inkhorn. Ezekiel 9:2-4
You are quite right! We do not know why so many of us were allowed to be sucked into the false teachings of men, and I have given up trying to figure that one out. It is counter-productive and accomplishes nothing.

I am thrilled that I recognized Jesus' invitation to GET OUT while I still could, and more thrilled with everything NEW I am learning in relation to salvation through HIM....and not "them".

Now I am eager to share this joy in Christ with those who are being robbed of it.
LUIS

United States

#64 Feb 2, 2010
Admiral Kolchak wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Noah. I didn't know that you were a Jehovah's Witness. It is good that you attend your church meetings. So I have a question for you regarding your church's hymnal. Back in the 1950s when I was a kid I attended some services at your church with JW family. The hymns that they used back then were similar to hymns of my church. However, when I attended a couple of JW services in the 1990s the hymns were totally different. In fact the music was similar to what you would hear in a shopping mall and were just as difficult to sing. Why did the JW leaders give up all those beautiful old Christian hymns.
Just another way how they want to set themselves apart from all other religion.

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#65 Feb 2, 2010
Reniaa wrote:
<quoted text>
I personally chose the religion in this time that is most biblically sound in teaching, preaching and doctrine following our ACTUAL God Jehovah.
Unlike the rest of christendom they do not ask things not in line with Jehovah's teachings through his son Jesus in the bible.
Reniaa
Have you ever heard of The Assemblies of Yahweh, Reniaa? You should check them out. Their Bible, the Sacred Scriptures Bethel Edition not only uses the Divine Name, Yahweh, in the Old Testament, but uses it extensively in the New Testament. They don't believe in the Trinity, Hellfire, Christmas, birthdays, etc. They have so much in common with the JWs that I'm surprised the two groups don't merge. I'm sure there are differences, but both accept what my JW cousin calls "basic truths." I think MadJW is involved with the Assemblies of Yahweh as I have noticed that he often uses their terminology in his posts.
Old bat apostate

Castaic, CA

#66 Feb 2, 2010
Nomi wrote:
I am no longer physically able to attend the meetings. However I do listen to them. My ability to read has also diminished a great deal. I have never had perfect eyesight....legally blind in my left one. You get used to what you have. It is sad for me, I used to be an avid reader. Now when I read I must use a magnifing glass, even for some larger print...but if I use the glass bery long...it makes me nauseous and sick. I don't know why, it just does. It is terrible to be so limited...I wouldn't wish it on anyone. In spite of my limitations, I try to keep abreast of everything as best I can. I know very well that Jehovah GOD knows my heart.
My heart pumps peanut butter for you.
Have you ever heard of going to see about getting glasses?
Surely you can get yourself in gear enough to do that these days?
What happened Nomi? You just decide it is much easier sitting and listening on the phone?
Much eadier to just give up and lay around...except you can get yourself up to get online, eh?
I do not buy your song and dance and never have.
You are a phoney.
Old bat apostate

Castaic, CA

#67 Feb 2, 2010
Reniaa wrote:
<quoted text>
I will admit only what is the truth, that we are clearly warned but it is a personal choice matter.
We do risk DF if we repeat and stumble others with things we may come across but that is a different matter.
Reniaa
Wrong.
You can get hauled up in front of the elders for being here repeatedly.Do you think that you are immune?
Did you get a shot or something?
If a person can get railroaded out of the org and DF'd for having dinner in a public restaurant with a DA'd person what do you think would happen to a person that was KNOWN to come to this site repeatedly?

Would you tell the elders how sorry you were and that you didn't know you were discussing scriptural things with apostates and DF'd persons?
That you were having a share in their "wrongdoings"?
Or would you tell them it is ok cause after all it is a matter of concience?
How far do you thijhnk you would get with that line of reasoning when confronted by elders?

I am just cirios and hoping to get you to actually THINK.

e
Pat

AOL

#68 Feb 3, 2010
Old bat apostate wrote:
<quoted text>My heart pumps peanut butter for you.
Have you ever heard of going to see about getting glasses?
Surely you can get yourself in gear enough to do that these days?
What happened Nomi? You just decide it is much easier sitting and listening on the phone?
Much eadier to just give up and lay around...except you can get yourself up to get online, eh?
I do not buy your song and dance and never have.
You are a phoney.
Maybe she has Cataracts once they are taken off , painless procedure in most cases , she will see again .

“be original :)”

Since: Jan 09

somewhere in england hehe

#69 Feb 3, 2010
Admiral Kolchak wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you ever heard of The Assemblies of Yahweh, Reniaa? You should check them out. Their Bible, the Sacred Scriptures Bethel Edition not only uses the Divine Name, Yahweh, in the Old Testament, but uses it extensively in the New Testament. They don't believe in the Trinity, Hellfire, Christmas, birthdays, etc. They have so much in common with the JWs that I'm surprised the two groups don't merge. I'm sure there are differences, but both accept what my JW cousin calls "basic truths." I think MadJW is involved with the Assemblies of Yahweh as I have noticed that he often uses their terminology in his posts.
Just looked them up they are more of a jewish/christian mix but they are run by

Elder Jacob O. Meyer who is there spiritual leader they have been running since 1966 and yet still only 3000 members. they are very strict on women making them wear head covering at meetings I think.
I think they miss the pointof using Jehovah's name making it a pronouciation issue when it is more about using it.

They seem a sincere but very small religion a little unfocussed beyond their main doctrinal statements of which many follow the witness pattern and since their edle jacob study other religions first I would say he probably got a lot off witnesses.

This to me would seem like a backward step to russel days and when one man was relied on to much.

Reniaa

“be original :)”

Since: Jan 09

somewhere in england hehe

#70 Feb 3, 2010
Old bat apostate wrote:
<quoted text>Wrong.
You can get hauled up in front of the elders for being here repeatedly.Do you think that you are immune?
Did you get a shot or something?
If a person can get railroaded out of the org and DF'd for having dinner in a public restaurant with a DA'd person what do you think would happen to a person that was KNOWN to come to this site repeatedly?
Would you tell the elders how sorry you were and that you didn't know you were discussing scriptural things with apostates and DF'd persons?
That you were having a share in their "wrongdoings"?
Or would you tell them it is ok cause after all it is a matter of concience?
How far do you thijhnk you would get with that line of reasoning when confronted by elders?
I am just cirios and hoping to get you to actually THINK.
e
Think what lol you anti-witnesses are all the same you just want any pro-witnesses to get off witnesses forums so you can keep up stumbling people at the crossroads.

Reniaa

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#71 Feb 3, 2010
Admiral Kolchak wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you ever heard of The Assemblies of Yahweh, Reniaa? You should check them out. Their Bible, the Sacred Scriptures Bethel Edition not only uses the Divine Name, Yahweh, in the Old Testament, but uses it extensively in the New Testament. They don't believe in the Trinity, Hellfire, Christmas, birthdays, etc. They have so much in common with the JWs that I'm surprised the two groups don't merge. I'm sure there are differences, but both accept what my JW cousin calls "basic truths." I think MadJW is involved with the Assemblies of Yahweh as I have noticed that he often uses their terminology in his posts.
Admiral Kolchak wrote:
<quoted text> the Assemblies of Yahweh have been investigated for child abuse and vigilante activity, they have nothing to do with JW.

To even think that MadJW would have anything to do with this group is ludicrous.

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#73 Feb 3, 2010
Reniaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Think what lol you anti-witnesses are all the same you just want any pro-witnesses to get off witnesses forums so you can keep up stumbling people at the crossroads.
Reniaa
your such a hypocrite, do you think you talking about your private life on here has helped anyone? what about you being on JWN with your picture, do you think that would help anyone, while you come on here pretending to be a JW.

Then you lie to cover you blantant lack of understanding of anything JW or biblical.

no you are the apostate.

“Bustin' Myths”

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#74 Feb 3, 2010
I'm supposed to meet with my JW tonight. I plan on showing her some of the stuff written here by renaii and noni, people who are JWs and ask her to explain how it is possible that people who claim to represent god's organization can act this way.

It's going to be interesting.
Topsy Crett

Houston, TX

#75 Feb 3, 2010
Spike wrote:
<quoted text>
morning kuntbreath
There's a fine Christian greeting from the JW bashing crowd...

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#76 Feb 3, 2010
Topsy Crett wrote:
<quoted text>
There's a fine Christian greeting from the JW bashing crowd...
well it doesn't include you then does it, so go and stand in the corner.

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#77 Feb 3, 2010
Topsy Crett wrote:
<quoted text>
There's a fine Christian greeting from the JW bashing crowd...
the amount of posts from texas in suss. and all pro JW, even though not JW, have a look folks it is quite obvious. texan pro JW with so many different Id. Is that you topsy? talk about delusional, you cant dedicate but you dedicate to the topix JW wannabees...what a give away.
tried and true

Buffalo, NY

#78 Feb 3, 2010
Reniaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Originally I thought JWN was just a witness forum but I found out differently. I was nearly banned s few time on JWN for my pro-witness views but simon realised he had to stand by his words that you quote above. But I was made to feel very unwelcome on there if I didn't tow the anti-witness party line.
But I found it apostate from the actions of a certain few on there and made a PERSONAL CHOICE on it as I have on this one.
You can keep bringing this subject up but you cannot change that it is a warning from gb with a view to making personal choice decision ourselves.Reniaa
Reniaa- There are a lot of people who remember you from JWN. People didn't dislike you because you were pro Witness. They disliked the fact that you discounted people's personal experiences and pain, you came across as very callous and unloving. They also disliked everything always ending up being about you. It's all still there for anyone to read.

Your participation there definitely was a factor in my turning away from the Witnesses. Your debates with Isaac, Leolaia and others led me to do my own research and led to me finding out the truth about the Truth.
I want to sincerely thank you for that.

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#79 Feb 3, 2010
Spike wrote:
<quoted text>
morning kuntbreath
This is disgusting and I hope everyone reports this comment.
Spike

Little Falls, NJ

#80 Feb 3, 2010
Topsy Crett wrote:
<quoted text>
There's a fine Christian greeting from the JW bashing crowd...
i am not a christian sir.
LLee

Las Vegas, NV

#81 Feb 3, 2010
Reniaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Originally I thought JWN was just a witness forum but I found out differently. I was nearly banned s few time on JWN for my pro-witness views but simon realised he had to stand by his words that you quote above. But I was made to feel very unwelcome on there if I didn't tow the anti-witness party line.
But I found it apostate from the actions of a certain few on there and made a PERSONAL CHOICE on it as I have on this one.
You can keep bringing this subject up but you cannot change that it is a warning from gb with a view to making personal choice decision ourselves.
Reniaa
Good morning "r":

There will be a day coming soon when brothers will turn AGAINST brothers in order to try and save their own lives, so you MIGHT want to remove your photo from that other website, ASAP and try to be a little more DISCREET and CAUTIOUS from here on!!!
sis
Spike

Little Falls, NJ

#83 Feb 3, 2010
The Real Karen wrote:
<quoted text>
This is disgusting and I hope everyone reports this comment.
apologies to you for offending you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jehovah's Witness Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why the delay? 7 min Jake999 21
A stark warning by Stephen Hawking 7 min BetheljudgmentDan... 305
The Jehovah's Witness Cult - MONEY is its god 41 min BetheljudgmentDan... 575
A transfer of power? 42 min My-EYEs 4
jw pension plan 1 hr curtjester1 105
YES-Jesus WAS once known as Michael (Sep '14) 1 hr curtjester1 2,844
The 1975 guess; exaggerated by the brainless. 1 hr Maravilla 242
Jace--Doing Jesus' Work? 1 hr Aneirin 831
Do Jehovah's witnesses believe in Jesus for sal... 2 hr imagoodboy 145
News Jehovah's Witnesses Have 19 Applications Agains... 5 hr QUITTNER Mar 26 2015 49
News Best Selling Magazines in the World 7 hr sanctus2015 156
More from around the web