What Credentials or Proof can the GB ...

“BIBLE TRUTHS *NEVER* CHANGE”

Since: Aug 09

LET GO AND LET GOD

#283 Nov 12, 2012
array wrote:
<quoted text>provate of my home does not mean alone, its not as uncommon as one may think.
I am aware of several former JWs that are doing this "in remembrance of him" in their homes with all sincerity and reverance.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#284 Nov 12, 2012
Nedoba wrote:
<quoted text>
I am aware of several former JWs that are doing this "in remembrance of him" in their homes with all sincerity and reverance.
I think its great that they do!

LET GO AND LET GOD

#285 Nov 12, 2012
array wrote:
<quoted text>I think its great that they do!
Yes....I do too.

Since: Jan 12

United States

#286 Nov 13, 2012
UNchained wrote:
<quoted text>
It would be better for them to stay at home when the Jehovah's Witnesses pass the bread and wine around if they are going to join in the rejection.
To sit there and pass it on without eating and drinking shows that they reject salvation.
agreed......... its a wicked celebration....... funny, some of them won't celebrate christmas, or easter or their own birthday, or thanksgiving, but they will sit through the most wicked satanic celebration on the face of the earth- the rejection of christ's blood.
Susie B

Richland, WA

#287 Nov 13, 2012
array wrote:
<quoted text>provate of my home does not mean alone, its not as uncommon as one may think.
Our family comes to our home and we have prayer together and then partake of the bread and wine together. Simple celebration but obedient to JESUS command ;-)
I don't understand why people think we must be alone when we celebrate if we have left the religion, and I realize you may still be attending meetings.
I personally think its more intimate and meaningful when its celebrated with your family, and it reminds me of Joshua: "As for me and my house we shall serve the LORD."
Good for you for being obedient to the command :)
Blessings to you dear sister.

LET GO AND LET GOD

#288 Nov 14, 2012
Susie B wrote:
<quoted text>
Our family comes to our home and we have prayer together and then partake of the bread and wine together. Simple celebration but obedient to JESUS command ;-)
I don't understand why people think we must be alone when we celebrate if we have left the religion, and I realize you may still be attending meetings.
I personally think its more intimate and meaningful when its celebrated with your family, and it reminds me of Joshua: "As for me and my house we shall serve the LORD."
Good for you for being obedient to the command :)
Blessings to you dear sister.
Beautiful post Susie!

LET GO AND LET GOD

#289 Nov 14, 2012
red blood relative wrote:
<quoted text>
agreed......... its a wicked celebration....... funny, some of them won't celebrate christmas, or easter or their own birthday, or thanksgiving, but they will sit through the most wicked satanic celebration on the face of the earth- the rejection of christ's blood.
True.

All the holidays and celebrations of love where families and friends gather together....and the joy of the giving of gifts to others at these times....is outwardly condemned and sneered at......but the WTS' annual "Just Say No To Jesus" gets a rousing 'thumbs up' as THE most important meeting these people can attend.
Susie B

Richland, WA

#290 Nov 14, 2012
Nedoba wrote:
<quoted text>
Beautiful post Susie!
Awww, thank you my dear friend =)

Since: Mar 09

United States

#291 Nov 14, 2012
GOD's Truth does change, in areas that need change...thats why they differ from stale, old, flawed religions in general.

LET GO AND LET GOD

#292 Nov 14, 2012
Nomi wrote:
GOD's Truth does change, in areas that need change...thats why they differ from stale, old, flawed religions in general.
I see it as men's opinions change after they have been proven to be wrong. God's precious truth never changes. It hurts my heart to know how very badly you have been thoroughly deceived into accepting the idea that God changes HIS mind on the teachings that He and His Son have set down for us to follow today.

Since: Mar 09

United States

#293 Nov 14, 2012
You know Nedoba, I kinda like you, but I disagree with you. If you talk about fundemental Bible Doctrines...no they don't change, and we don't change them either...however, religions in general do, thats why they give people so much false information. We only change(and I've said this many times), things that warrant change and they are things that require it.
Florida Sunshine

Jacksonville, FL

#294 Nov 15, 2012
Nomi wrote:
You know Nedoba, I kinda like you, but I disagree with you. If you talk about fundemental Bible Doctrines...no they don't change, and we don't change them either...however, religions in general do, thats why they give people so much false information. We only change(and I've said this many times), things that warrant change and they are things that require it.
You just CONTRADICTED yourself and LIED again NOMI..

You just keep lying and lying and lying, I have noticed that people whom claim to be JW's do ALOT of LYING and its just sickening.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#295 Nov 15, 2012
Florida Sunshine wrote:
<quoted text>
You just CONTRADICTED yourself and LIED again NOMI..
You just keep lying and lying and lying, I have noticed that people whom claim to be JW's do ALOT of LYING and its just sickening.
satan has your tongue.
Florida Sunshine

Jacksonville, FL

#296 Nov 15, 2012
Geeze Louise wrote:
<quoted text>
satan has your tongue.
As well as Yours LETA!

“Bustin' Myths”

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#298 Nov 15, 2012
Nomi wrote:
So, are you going to change your halloween glorifying avatar nomi?

http://georgiasgifts-catblog.com/tag/hallowee...
dee lightful

Piedmont, SC

#299 Nov 15, 2012
Nomi wrote:
Then you agree that the many changes of the WT is because they have given false information. That is true as noted by the many flip flops of the WTS.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#300 Nov 15, 2012
I like the ( Oh no ..not this again.. ) one best.

Since: Feb 07

RI

#301 Nov 15, 2012
Nomi wrote:
What fundamental doctrines do religions in general change and how often do they change them?
Remnant143999

Albuquerque, NM

#302 Nov 16, 2012
Can any one give me the names of each member of the governing body and a biography on each one of them, and I would also like to know what their responsibilities and authority is? Ps, I would also like to know what chance a sister has to belong to the "good ole boys club"?

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#303 Nov 16, 2012
Remnant143999 wrote:
Can any one give me the names of each member of the governing body and a biography on each one of them, and I would also like to know what their responsibilities and authority is? Ps, I would also like to know what chance a sister has to belong to the "good ole boys club"?
http://jwsurvey.org/cedars-blo g/getting-to-know-our-governin g-body

and no chance of for anointed female.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jehovah's Witness Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
God's Name WAS in the Original NT!!! 5 min rsss1 1,367
Did you really buy in the 1914 doctrine? 16 min Newtonian 200
What is the trinity? (Apr '13) 34 min rsss1 26,588
Be quick to apologize like JWs if you wrong! 46 min 1919 unspiritual 4
Put that in your big head: You can't understand... 1 hr Cornbread 5
YES-Jesus WAS once known as Michael (Sep '14) 1 hr PrufSammy 10,062
President Trump is here........Impeachment? 1 hr GreatSouthbay4040 23
wt lies about the cross 3 hr wow 719
Youthful Libido and the New System 4 hr Caciques a liar 129
Shouldn't governing body nember Jackson be disf... 4 hr red blood relative 145