man711

United States

#161 Nov 20, 2012
Wisconsin Wonderland wrote:
<quoted text> Then why do JW"S feel the need to always cut down other religions? Is that not between God and them also?
And why then are JW"s always BRAGGING about how they never celebrate holidays, making it EVERYONES BUISNESS?
When religions that practise things that are not biblical and in direct violation of God's requirements I will speak up.
man711

United States

#162 Nov 20, 2012
Remnant143999 wrote:
<quoted text>Then why do they judge, condemn,and pursecute
I didn't say they act like that, but they have no biblical authorization to it except for extreme cases.
man711

United States

#163 Nov 20, 2012
Sorry for the repetitions my computer is acting up.
Spike

Boonton, NJ

#164 Nov 20, 2012
man711 wrote:
<quoted text>When religions that practise things that are not biblical and in direct violation of God's requirements I will speak up.
ok, then speak up about the jehovahs witnesses, they are the worst of the worst
Wisconsin is Cold

Antigo, WI

#165 Nov 20, 2012
man711 wrote:
<quoted text>When religions that practise things that are not biblical and in direct violation of God's requirements I will speak up.
Just admit your Intimidated by me and anyone whom speaks the truth about this cult?

BTW.... I am ALL LIPSTICK woman, Not even Close to being a butch..
But YOUR TOO SCARED to meet me..lol.lol.lol.

“A VERY BAD MAN”

Since: Dec 06

Republic of Elbonia

#166 Nov 20, 2012
A pig in lipstick is still a pig. Are you ready to squeal in Taycheedah?
TPMP

Brooklyn, NY

#167 Nov 20, 2012
Wisconsin is Cold wrote:
<quoted text>
Just admit your Intimidated by me and anyone whom speaks the truth about this cult?
BTW.... I am ALL LIPSTICK woman, Not even Close to being a butch..
But YOUR TOO SCARED to meet me..lol.lol.lol.
(Psycho-Shell quote)

"BTW.... I am ALL LIPSTICK woman, Not even Close to being a butch"

(unquote)

Be careful, Shell. You're slipping up. But, that is easy for you to do.

What the hell does you wearing lipstick supposed to mean?. So what!

You're a nasty, loathsome individual. A skank. Period.

You meant to say that you are a "lipstick lesbian", right?.

Remember when you were soliciting for sex with other couples?.

You're FILTH, Shell. PLAIN FILTH!
TPMP

Brooklyn, NY

#168 Nov 20, 2012
FH Chandler wrote:
A pig in lipstick is still a pig. Are you ready to squeal in Taycheedah?
ROFL!

I'm sure the butches is Taycheedah will like that she wears lipstick.
Spike

Boonton, NJ

#169 Nov 20, 2012
TPMP wrote:
<quoted text>(Psycho-Shell quote)
"BTW.... I am ALL LIPSTICK woman, Not even Close to being a butch"
(unquote)
Be careful, Shell. You're slipping up. But, that is easy for you to do.
What the hell does you wearing lipstick supposed to mean?. So what!
You're a nasty, loathsome individual. A skank. Period.
You meant to say that you are a "lipstick lesbian", right?.
Remember when you were soliciting for sex with other couples?.
You're FILTH, Shell. PLAIN FILTH!
leave her alone!
Wisconsin is Cold

Antigo, WI

#170 Nov 20, 2012
TPMP wrote:
<quoted text> ROFL!
I'm sure the butches is Taycheedah will like that she wears lipstick.
Whos going there JOSE?

Which is it, did I go to court today or didnt I?

You lowlifes can't seem to make out your own LIES...

How many go to Prison with a 1000.00 bond and DISMISSED CHARGES?

NONE..

EAT CROW BEAOTCH!!
man711

United States

#171 Nov 20, 2012
Spike wrote:
<quoted text>ok, then speak up about the jehovahs witnesses, they are the worst of the worst
Most Christian religions have way to many unbiblical teachings they(JW) are hardly the worst of the worst. I added the parentheses for mythbusters as he has a very hard time following a comment stream. Alzhiemer's setting in.
Spike

Boonton, NJ

#172 Nov 20, 2012
man711 wrote:
<quoted text>Most Christian religions have way to many unbiblical teachings they(JW) are hardly the worst of the worst. I added the parentheses for mythbusters as he has a very hard time following a comment stream. Alzhiemer's setting in.
unbiblical according to the WT interpretation of scripture, which is quite questionable

“A VERY BAD MAN”

Since: Dec 06

Republic of Elbonia

#173 Nov 20, 2012
TPMP wrote:
ROFL!
I'm sure the butches is Taycheedah will like that she wears lipstick.
That's if the guilty little piece of trash doesn't turn States' and put the whole thing on Jason.
Prime

United States

#174 Nov 20, 2012
TPMP wrote:
<quoted text>(Psycho-Shell quote)
"BTW.... I am ALL LIPSTICK woman, Not even Close to being a butch"
(unquote)
Be careful, Shell. You're slipping up. But, that is easy for you to do.
What the hell does you wearing lipstick supposed to mean?. So what!
You're a nasty, loathsome individual. A skank. Period.
You meant to say that you are a "lipstick lesbian", right?.
Remember when you were soliciting for sex with other couples?.
You're FILTH, Shell. PLAIN FILTH!
ROTFLMAO! That's funny because I remember you hitting on her Jose!
man711

United States

#175 Nov 20, 2012
Spike wrote:
<quoted text>unbiblical according to the WT interpretation of scripture, which is quite questionable
If you read your bible you would learn how many "Christian teachings" are unbiblical!
Back to Florida I go

Antigo, WI

#176 Nov 20, 2012
FH Chandler wrote:
<quoted text>
That's if the guilty little piece of trash doesn't turn States' and put the whole thing on Jason.
Now why would I do that?
My ONLY felony has been ALREADY DISMISSED just not posted to your likeing..

I don't need to TURN states anything against Jason as we are faceing THE SAME CHARGES and MINE have BEEN DISMISSED ACCEPT FOR MISDAMENIERS..

EAT CROW BE-OTCH!

Keep singing the blues ,sore LOSER!
man711

United States

#177 Nov 20, 2012
Wisconsin is Cold wrote:
<quoted text>
Just admit your Intimidated by me and anyone whom speaks the truth about this cult?
BTW.... I am ALL LIPSTICK woman, Not even Close to being a butch..
But YOUR TOO SCARED to meet me..lol.lol.lol.
Yeah I'm scared of a woman. You are hilarious! Talk like a butch, act like a butch, guess what your butch.

“Bustin' Myths”

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#178 Nov 20, 2012
man711 wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah I'm scared of a woman. You are hilarious! Talk like a butch, act like a butch, guess what your butch.
*you're

It's really easy to figure out which to use, try to concentrate when you post.

Since: Oct 10

Homebush, Australia

#179 Nov 20, 2012
TPMP wrote:
<quoted text>(Psycho-Shell quote)
"BTW.... I am ALL LIPSTICK woman, Not even Close to being a butch"
(unquote)
Be careful, Shell. You're slipping up. But, that is easy for you to do.
What the hell does you wearing lipstick supposed to mean?. So what!
You're a nasty, loathsome individual. A skank. Period.
You meant to say that you are a "lipstick lesbian", right?.
Remember when you were soliciting for sex with other couples?.
You're FILTH, Shell. PLAIN FILTH!
the case was dismissed, only reason topsy was is because he wife decided to not to go ahead. Are you saying that Shell is not innocent now, or was topsy guilty?
Almo

Chantilly, VA

#181 Nov 21, 2012
jason wrote:
<quoted text>
Like mother, like daughter.
why is she ragging on her daughter? She raised her to be what she turned out to be. She didn't get that way over night.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jehovah's Witness Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Can JW explain just exactly how the HS directs ... 58 min Tony Price 77 43
For rsss1 Zechariah 2 59 min ihveit 84
body soul and spirit (Feb '12) 1 hr ihveit 10
Does anybody have a testimony to share? 1 hr Tony Price 77 624
If Jesus is God 1 hr Jake999 540
Jehovah's Witness 1 hr CIA Agent 28
ONE God 2 hr Geronimo spirit 108
More from around the web