Whistleblower — Watchtower’s Dump

Whistleblower — Watchtower’s Dump

Posted in the Jehovah's Witness Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#1 Dec 29, 2011
Whistleblower — Watchtower’s Dump

Today I added a new article to my blog sharing the Whistleblower’s letter to New York’s Department of Environmental Conservation (DEC) disclosing Watchtower’s pollution sites and incidents related to it.

My article is titled "Whistleblower — Watchtower’s Dump" and is available at: http://marvinshilmer.blogspot.com/2011/12/whi...

Marvin Shilmer
http://marvinshilmer.blogspot.com

“Tight lines”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#2 Dec 29, 2011
You must be very desperate for attention.
Three threads created by you on the same event?
Prime

Tempe, AZ

#3 Dec 29, 2011
florida native wrote:
You must be very desperate for attention.
Three threads created by you on the same event?
Looks to me like the watchtower tried to cover this up FN! Does that sound like something God's organization would do?
UNchained

Sweetwater, TN

#4 Dec 29, 2011
florida native wrote:
You must be very desperate for attention.
Three threads created by you on the same event?
So what.

The Watchtower needs to be held accountable for their actions.

Too bad the government can't shut down the entire operation at Walkill until a thorough investigation is conducted.

That would mean no more new light to the deceived JW's for awhile.

“Tight lines”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#5 Dec 29, 2011
Prime wrote:
<quoted text>Looks to me like the watchtower tried to cover this up FN! Does that sound like something God's organization would do?
A cover up?
Is that why the WTS made the initial phone call?
Prime

Tempe, AZ

#6 Dec 29, 2011
florida native wrote:
<quoted text>
A cover up?
Is that why the WTS made the initial phone call?
What initial phone call? The one where they lied about what happened?
B Polite

UK

#7 Dec 29, 2011
Prime wrote:
<quoted text>What initial phone call? The one where they lied about what happened?
Hi there Mrs Prime?
We had your post deleted on the "marijuana " thread!!
What a hoot!
Stick to topix rules in future.....not a good Catholic are you,havi
ng to have abusive posts removed?

“Tight lines”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#8 Dec 29, 2011
Prime wrote:
<quoted text>What initial phone call? The one where they lied about what happened?
Oh... That's right...
You are a bigot so anything the Watchtower said is a lie, right?
I have your brown shirt waiting for you.
Prime

Tempe, AZ

#9 Dec 29, 2011
florida native wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh... That's right...
You are a bigot so anything the Watchtower said is a lie, right?
I have your brown shirt waiting for you.
Are you serious? Why am I a bigot? The whistleblowers letter says they lied about what happened when they reported it!

“Tight lines”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#10 Dec 29, 2011
Prime wrote:
<quoted text>Are you serious? Why am I a bigot? The whistleblowers letter says they lied about what happened when they reported it!
The whistleblower letter is a total fabrication made up by Marvin to attract hits to his little blog.
Seriously... Think about it.
Why would the WTS make the call KNOWING that there would be an investigation if they were hiding something?
Prime

Tempe, AZ

#11 Dec 29, 2011
florida native wrote:
<quoted text>
The whistleblower letter is a total fabrication made up by Marvin to attract hits to his little blog.
Seriously... Think about it.
Why would the WTS make the call KNOWING that there would be an investigation if they were hiding something?
Why would the WTS dump toxic waste and bury it in the first place?

“Tight lines”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#12 Dec 29, 2011
Prime wrote:
<quoted text>Why would the WTS dump toxic waste and bury it in the first place?
I have already explained this three times on this board.
This is why it is not cool to make multiple threads on the same subject.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#13 Dec 29, 2011
florida native wrote:
<quoted text>
The whistleblower letter is a total fabrication made up by Marvin to attract hits to his little blog.
Seriously... Think about it.
Why would the WTS make the call KNOWING that there would be an investigation if they were hiding something?
.
Well as you inferred.. Those that dug it up..hadn't been there ..when the crap was buried... And probably weren't privy to the contents in the barrels... SO ..! when the truth came out as to what the contents was... It was gasp! Egg on the face time.. And you have some splaining to do LUCY... As..there are sure to still be some JWS.. out there..that will see it for what it is.. And the words..we didn't know it was toxic.. excuse me.. If you didn't know.. then why put it in barrels in the first place.????
Prime

Tempe, AZ

#14 Dec 29, 2011
florida native wrote:
<quoted text>
I have already explained this three times on this board.
This is why it is not cool to make multiple threads on the same subject.
How exactly does that aeration defense work if the waste was put into drums? Did they poke holes in the drums before they buried them?

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#15 Dec 29, 2011
Prime wrote:
<quoted text>How exactly does that aeration defense work if the waste was put into drums? Did they poke holes in the drums before they buried them?
Some how.. they appear to have a couple of different stories happening here... And several different areas of contamination..
Seems like if they would have confinded it all to one area.. WELL..if they weren't trying to really HIDE it.. Just sort of covering it up..

“Tight lines”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#16 Dec 29, 2011
Prime wrote:
<quoted text>How exactly does that aeration defense work if the waste was put into drums? Did they poke holes in the drums before they buried them?
Your guess is as good as mine on that one. Maybe the tops were left off?
Prime

Tempe, AZ

#17 Dec 29, 2011
Maravilla wrote:
<quoted text>
Some how.. they appear to have a couple of different stories happening here... And several different areas of contamination..
Seems like if they would have confinded it all to one area.. WELL..if they weren't trying to really HIDE it.. Just sort of covering it up..
Yep that's the way it looks to me! However if that whistle blower letter is authentic woah nelly!
TPMP

New York, NY

#18 Dec 29, 2011
B Polite wrote:
d text>Hi there Mrs Prime? We had your post deleted on the "marijuana " thread!! What a hoot! Stick to topix rules in future.....not a good Catholic are you,havi ng to have abusive posts removed?
Yeah. You notice how hysterical he is becoming?

“Time will be up Slanders ”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#19 Dec 29, 2011
UNchained wrote:
<quoted text>
So what.
The Watchtower needs to be held accountable for their actions.
Too bad the government can't shut down the entire operation at Walkill until a thorough investigation is conducted.
That would mean no more new light to the deceived JW's for awhile.
There are some fake JWs that should be ACCOUNTABLE For THEIR ACTIONS AS WELL ..
man_711

Renton, WA

#20 Dec 29, 2011
florida native wrote:
You must be very desperate for attention.
Three threads created by you on the same event?
Obviously!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jehovah's Witness Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Higher Education - From Who's Perspective? 3 min Lordylordy9111 51
CHURCHIanity says Jesus WASN'T dead those 3 days! (Sep '11) 41 min Anonymous Brother 1,383
Devil Worshiper 46 min Anonymous Brother 10
Lake of Fire= the Second WHAT??? 49 min Anonymous Brother 67
Tree of knowledge of good and evil , the origin... 51 min red blood relative 25
Praise the LORDS! 54 min PrufSammy 177
They R finally too ASHAMED 2 call it a "GHOST" ... 56 min Anonymous Brother 202
News Anti-Gay Jehovah's Witness Cartoon Tells Kids T... 59 min Belles Echoes 2,137
More from around the web