Fake Christmas

Since: Jan 10

Raleigh, NC

#2730 Feb 4, 2013
Uh...(LOL!) The above was to Snorkler and our debate..

Raleigh, NC

#2731 Feb 4, 2013
Snorkler wrote:
<quoted text>Here again Theo you are misinformed ,JWs are not offended by the word church it is just that we prefer to use the more correct Translation and in this Case Congregation is a better Translation of the Greek word EKKLESIA......this is a Fact .
Strange... Russian, Spanish, German, French, African languages... the world around recognize in their languages the word: "Church"... the greek to russian lexigon would say what??? Why only a greek to english lexigon???

So.. just like Christmas... only you folks have a problem with it even though as you say.. all religions recognize Christmas as a religious celebration.. So do they also recognize the church meaning a gathering of believers or congregation/assembly. So to quote you years ago... What's your point sir???

LOL! See Snorkles... I do screw up quite often... by posting to myself. Theo...

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#2732 Feb 4, 2013
dee lightful wrote:
<quoted text> You are ignoring the fact that the WTS has lied and are flse prophets so whatever theey tell you about scriptures is not creditable. So why don't you tell us what you understand about that scripture without the help of the liars of the wts?
This is why I didn't even bother with him, he would only disagree with what I had to say and tell us his version of it from the WTS.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#2734 Feb 4, 2013
Snorkler wrote:
<quoted text>So then according to your reasoning ,If one is to OBEY there parents they would be Believeing everything they say 100%? is this correct ?
. NO ..it is a case of Obedience.. not.. a case of believing all they say.. Yet..while under their roof ..you obey their rules..

“Close enough”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#2736 Feb 4, 2013
HopeReigns wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess some of came out of where you are at now. If you look you will see where I have asked questions. You will also see there was a post created about the nature of man for clarification. There are a few I have messaged about certain things.
Also, you don't talk to apostates.
Agape
Hope
listen here, if someone says without equivocation that she believes every word of the Bible, then yes, I have a right to ask questions as to why and how As WELL AS where she gets her information.

“Close enough”

Location hidden

#2737 Feb 4, 2013
Theophilus wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh... NO! You might want to revisit the Jim Jones story again. Yes they followed him down there but when it came to the drinking of the cool-aid... It was not all voluntary... there were men armed with guns forcing them to drink the poison. They obeyed and followed him down there to South America.
perhaps without knowing it. You are being given a cup to drink, perhaps now then more later. perhaps.

“Close enough”

Location hidden

#2738 Feb 4, 2013
The Real Karen wrote:
<quoted text>
This is why I didn't even bother with him, he would only disagree with what I had to say and tell us his version of it from the WTS.
and you and others would disagree with just about everything we say.

“Believe & Salvation is yours”

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#2739 Feb 4, 2013
miseracord wrote:
<quoted text> listen here, if someone says without equivocation that she believes every word of the Bible, then yes, I have a right to ask questions as to why and how As WELL AS where she gets her information.
Snorkler wrote:
Is it not ironic ? <quoted text>Then not a moment too soon you think a questioning can be stupid .
Where do these people come from ?

I replied:
I guess some of came out of where you are at now. If you look you will see where I have asked questions. You will also see there was a post created about the nature of man for clarification. There are a few I have messaged about certain things.

Also, you don't talk to apostates.

Agape
Hope

End of Post.

Can you explain to me what you are talking about?

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#2740 Feb 4, 2013
The Real Karen wrote:
<quoted text>
Didnt you as a child believe what your parents told you? I sure did, my parents hung the moon to me. BUT where in the bible does it say to us, "Jesus will come in 1914 and appoint these men win Brooklyn and you are to believe they are speaking for my father and myself?" Now, if God were speaking to me, or someone else that I believed he was speaking through, wouldn't you believe them? Apparently you do with the GB aka F&DS, and you never question anything they say. they changed the teaching of the F&DS and you accepted it without a blink of your eye. They changed the blood teaching from NO BLOOD to fractions of blood now, and you did it without a blink of an eye or a question. When they change the teaching on tithing, even after all the yelling you and your "friends" have done here about it, you will accept it without a blink of an eyes. Because---YOU ARE TOLD TO BELIEVE THEM AS IF JEHOVAH HIMSELF SAID IT! If you don't believe what they say, you are considered a weak witness. If you openly tell others that you question what they are teaching, you are taken aside and told not to do that. IF you continue, you are considered a threat and DFed. You can lie all you want to Snorkler, but you know this is the truth. Even though you may not believe everything they say 100%, you are told to do it!
You are truly spiritually sick. You never ever knew Jehovah. We love the service, meetings and great association of clean people. You never understood what it means to love the truth, you are unforgiving and holding a grudge, blaming everyone but yourself. You are a weak person....Jehovahs Witnesses are strong..to live our life takes love and exclusive devotion for everything truthful. You really should move on. We are not held back in the very least, by what you think. You are nothing to us.
Susie B

Richland, WA

#2741 Feb 5, 2013
Boni wrote:
<quoted text>
It doesn't appear that you are talking in tongues.
And I still haveth the sniffles in thy illustrious presence!
Why is that?
:)
PS:
Before you "explain" that your powers don't work over the Internet, let me remind you that Jesus cured the servant of that Roman officer without ever going to his house.
What is your moronic babble about now?

I want you to show me where it says in the scriptures that healing has ended? Come on where is it?

And as for your trying to show how educated and well versed in the scriptures you are, speaking in tongues is merely speaking in different languages.
If anyone speaks in unknown tongues [as Paul said he could speak the tongue of Angels...who else has made that claim in the scriptures?] they have to have an interpreter...or didn't you understand that part too?

You're a blasphemer, of course you won't be healed of anything. You have NO BELIEF, NO FAITH, NO GODLY WISDOM, NO KNOWLEDGE and certainly NO UNDERSTANDING.

Its not by MY power that people get healing, but that of Gods power, and we all know who that is [God's power], at least those of us with belief, faith, wisdom, knowledge and understanding.

Of course there is also a great lack of LOVE in you that refrains you from drawing close to Jesus...and HE is your only means of salvation.

You don't want to call on HIM [HIS name] for help, but you MUST or your healing will not occur.

Sorry to hear you have the sniffles, grab a kleenex and call it a day :)
Susie B

Richland, WA

#2742 Feb 5, 2013
fredrickson wrote:
<quoted text>
You are truly spiritually sick. You never ever knew Jehovah. We love the service, meetings and great association of clean people. You never understood what it means to love the truth, you are unforgiving and holding a grudge, blaming everyone but yourself. You are a weak person....Jehovahs Witnesses are strong..to live our life takes love and exclusive devotion for everything truthful. You really should move on. We are not held back in the very least, by what you think. You are nothing to us.
Jehovah's Witnesses are so weak they can't/won't do anything without being told to do so by their false Christ GB/FDS.

Like myself, I believe Karen is not hurt knowing that she is "nothing" to you JW's, because she is elated to know that she is "something" to Jesus and thats all that matters.
YOU JW's don't give us or anyone salvation and neither do your false Christ leaders in NY; only JESUS CHRIST does.

At least Karen and I know we haven't broken Jesus command to LOVE.
Susie B

Richland, WA

#2743 Feb 5, 2013
fredrickson wrote:
<quoted text>
My god, you have been gone for 25 years. So much has changed. Todays organization is all new and strange to you. You are in the dark ages, a by gone era. Jehovahs organization is fresh and new today, using all the technologies available to us. You have no clue what we are like today. Go back to your fat formed chair and watch American Idol sucking down chips and beer....
"NEW LIGHT" gotcha all caught up now, is that it?
Well your "NEW LIGHT" is also called "PRESENT TRUTH" which means your former truth accepted by all was actually not truth at all.
In fact it was a lie, conjured up and promulgated by your false Christ GB/FDS leaders...instruments of darkness.

Jesus NEVER changes; He is the same always...but your cult leaders have you so brainwashed and deep in darkness that you won't even call out for any light! Try it, call out for JESUS to help you!
The only way you will get the "TRUTH" is to call on HIS name, JESUS, and that does not mean saying "in Jesus name" when you pray!
Todays organization is all new huh?

Thats funny, JW's aren't using all that technology to look into their false religion, why is that?
Because you FEAR THE MODERN DAY PHARISEES, the GB/FDS!!!
But you don't fear them when you can come here and hide behind a fake name and spew crap day and night.
You do realize how simple it is to find out someone's name don't you? My goodness, use your brain!
I use my own name; God knows all, you can't hide anything from HIM.
Call out to JESUS...JESUS...JESUS.
Susie B

Richland, WA

#2744 Feb 5, 2013
fredrickson wrote:
<quoted text>
We push Jehovah forward.......that's all.
Hahaha, you do no such thing, pretty silly statement!
Since when does Jehovah need to be attended to by HUMANS?
Grow a brain...promote JESUS, the GOOD NEWS of Gods Kingdom.
He is the ONE that the Apostles preached...He is the ONE they publicized!
Look it up...
Susie B

Richland, WA

#2745 Feb 5, 2013
Snorkler wrote:
<quoted text>
You lying again , you know better ,this is why you a lying ......again i will ask you to put up or shut up as your Mother would say .....show us the facts ...show us where we are told to believe everything the GB prints or tells ?
You asking me if i was there in 75 and hyet a few days ago you made a claim that i had said i was there in 75 ,are you going to Apologize for makeing that False claim ?
So you are claiming that Fred Franz and Haydon Covington didn't say what they said in court in Scotland in 1954?
Does the name Douglas Walsh ring a bell for you?
Everyone should know what they said...your cult would begin to crumble...fizzle out, poof!

Answer of Haydon C. Covington: "That was the publication of a false statement or an erronious statement in fulfilment of a prophesy that was false or erronious."

Question by the Attorney for the Ministry of Labour and National Service: "And that had to be believed bythe whole of Jehovah's Witnesses?"

Answer of Haydon C. Covington: "Yes because you must understand we must have unity, we cannot have disunity with a lot of people going every way, an army is supposed to march in step."

You see? You are a puppet...I hope everyone reads the entire transcript. Your religion is a total farce, based and built on lies, errors and fabrications...not to mention the false predictions and needless deaths, pains, afflictions and sufferings it has inflicted on all of Gods children.

SHAME ON THIS ROTTEN FALSE RELIGION!!!

Location hidden

#2746 Feb 5, 2013
miseracord wrote:
<quoted text> and you and others would disagree with just about everything we say.
Only the parts that are not true. As you say, you will not allow someone to lie about your beliefs, and I will not allow you to lie about them either.

I do believe every word the bible says, especially the part that says JESUS is my savior. If you chose to believe what men tell you, that is your right, but the least you can do is find out if its true.

1 John 4:1
Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.

What you have to do is ask yourself how many times has the WTO changed a teaching, yes they call it "NEW LIGHT", but is it? Has the bible, or Jehovah and Jesus ever changed?

Location hidden

#2747 Feb 5, 2013
fredrickson wrote:
<quoted text>
You are not even a JW, you are only here to cause trouble and speak horribly.

Location hidden

#2748 Feb 5, 2013
Susie B wrote:
<quoted text>
Jehovah's Witnesses are so weak they can't/won't do anything without being told to do so by their false Christ GB/FDS.
Like myself, I believe Karen is not hurt knowing that she is "nothing" to you JW's, because she is elated to know that she is "something" to Jesus and thats all that matters.
YOU JW's don't give us or anyone salvation and neither do your false Christ leaders in NY; only JESUS CHRIST does.
At least Karen and I know we haven't broken Jesus command to LOVE.
Amen Susie!

Raleigh, NC

#2749 Feb 5, 2013
miseracord wrote:
<quoted text>perhaps without knowing it. You are being given a cup to drink, perhaps now then more later. perhaps.
Perhaps you might be too!

“Close enough”

Location hidden

#2750 Feb 5, 2013
Theophilus wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps you might be too!
We'll possibly see.

“Close enough”

Location hidden

#2752 Feb 5, 2013
The Real Karen wrote:
<quoted text>
Only the parts that are not true. As you say, you will not allow someone to lie about your beliefs, and I will not allow you to lie about them either.
I do believe every word the bible says, especially the part that says JESUS is my savior. If you chose to believe what men tell you, that is your right, but the least you can do is find out if its true.
1 John 4:1
Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.
What you have to do is ask yourself how many times has the WTO changed a teaching, yes they call it "NEW LIGHT", but is it? Has the bible, or Jehovah and Jesus ever changed?
http://sbcvoices.com/wall-street-journal-on-c...

Now I wonder about excommunication as practiced by the SBC. New light, or old light. For instance, I happened across an item about excommunication and the SBC. "Banned From Church" by Tim Ellsworth, a writer for Baptist press, also links the article. He writes:
"And while many churches might be willing to discipline for offenses such as adultery, sadly, they’re not willing to discipline for such issues as “skipping service and criticizing church leaders.” I know a lot of churches that could have been spared so much heartache and division if the church had obediently and lovingly disciplined those who were habitual gossips and consistent critics of church leaders." Very interesting.:-) Of course so many religions claim to use (and without substantiation) "only the Bible." :-)

http://sbcvoices.com/wall-street-journal-on-c...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jehovah's Witness Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Jehovah's Witness conventions will draw 11,000 ... 6 min Analytical7 33
You know, churchoids- 37 min Brother P 520
Brexit voted out of EU, Globalist Must Crease C... 1 hr Brother P 58
Do you churchoids agree with IrishDumb & Dumboy? 2 hr imagoodboy 21
YES-Jesus WAS once known as Michael (Sep '14) 3 hr imagoodboy 7,513
1914 3 hr red blood relative 234
How Could God Essentially Turn an Angel Into God? 4 hr red blood relative 116
News Judge sanctions Jehovah's Witnesses 8 hr red blood relative 32
More from around the web