Posted in the Jehovah's Witness Forum

First Prev
of 36
Next Last

“EXPOSING CHURCHianity!”

Since: Oct 07

Seattle, WA

#1 Dec 20, 2012
Now that the scriptures are preached so often- even when twisted- it's VERY clear Jesus would NEVER torture ANYONE- much less forever. Neither would his God.

And- contrary to Churchianity- the dead are REALLY dead! There's no such thing as Santa or an 'immortal soul'!

Finally, Revelation concludes foretelling the day wehen the dead will be -GASP!- resurrected and judged. It has NOT been happening all along, churchoids!

Your churches have been lying thru theri teeth- even if now FINALLY discarding the Foul Catholic implanted dogma!
Nina Heartley

Middletown, NY

#2 Dec 20, 2012
Your sense of timing is slightly off, but it isn't enough to ruin your day. Something that you yearned for and now have, has lost that magic glow. The longing is more exquisite than the object of your desire. You're a constantly evolving being with a taste for change and improvement and if others are uncomfortable with this, it's their problem. Pisceans know what they have to do, and have a plan in mind: stick to this path and everything will fall into place.(1st Thess 7:12-35)

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#3 Dec 20, 2012
the Mad JW wrote:
Now that the scriptures are preached so often- even when twisted- it's VERY clear Jesus would NEVER torture ANYONE- much less forever. Neither would his God.
And- contrary to Churchianity- the dead are REALLY dead! There's no such thing as Santa or an 'immortal soul'!
Finally, Revelation concludes foretelling the day wehen the dead will be -GASP!- resurrected and judged. It has NOT been happening all along, churchoids!
Your churches have been lying thru theri teeth- even if now FINALLY discarding the Foul Catholic implanted dogma!
Rev 20:10 And the Devil leading them astray
was thrown into the Lake of Fire and
Brimstone, where the beast and the
false prophet were. And they were
tormented day and night for ages to
ages.

So for you to say that is saying that the bible is lying. It is speaking of a lake of FIRE and brimstone where the beast and the false prophet are, and the Devil is joining them. Now lets continue reading...

12 And I saw the dead, the small and
the great, standing before YAHWEH.
And books were opened. And another
Book was opened, which is the Book of
Life. And the dead were judged out of
the things written in the books,
according to their works.
13 And the sea gave up the dead in it.
And death and the grave gave up the
dead in them. And they were each
judged according to their works.
14 And death and the grave were
thrown into the Lake of Fire. This is
the second death.
15 And if anyone was not found
having been written in the Book of
Life, he was thrown into the Lake of
Fire.

Doesn't it say that if your name is not found in the book of life that you were cast into the Lake of Fire to, and doesn't it say they will be tormented day and night forever and ever? But just because the GB says this is not true, we are not going to believe the bible right? Of course this is just symbolism but the 144,000 isn't? Silly me, I forgot I'm not suppose to believe what the bible says it true.

“EXPOSING CHURCHianity!”

Seattle, WA

#4 Dec 20, 2012
Poor little PhonyKaren- so dumbed-down by churchianity that she just can't SEE verse 14...
Thanks for proving this Topic, PK!

“John 4:23,24”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#5 Dec 20, 2012
The Real Karen wrote:
<quoted text>
Rev 20:10 And the Devil leading them astray
was thrown into the Lake of Fire and
Brimstone, where the beast and the
false prophet were. And they were
tormented day and night for ages to
ages.
So for you to say that is saying that the bible is lying. It is speaking of a lake of FIRE and brimstone where the beast and the false prophet are, and the Devil is joining them. Now lets continue reading...
12 And I saw the dead, the small and
the great, standing before YAHWEH.
And books were opened. And another
Book was opened, which is the Book of
Life. And the dead were judged out of
the things written in the books,
according to their works.
13 And the sea gave up the dead in it.
And death and the grave gave up the
dead in them. And they were each
judged according to their works.
14 And death and the grave were
thrown into the Lake of Fire. This is
the second death.
15 And if anyone was not found
having been written in the Book of
Life, he was thrown into the Lake of
Fire.
Doesn't it say that if your name is not found in the book of life that you were cast into the Lake of Fire to, and doesn't it say they will be tormented day and night forever and ever? But just because the GB says this is not true, we are not going to believe the bible right? Of course this is just symbolism but the 144,000 isn't? Silly me, I forgot I'm not suppose to believe what the bible says it true.
Verse 14 shows that the lake of fire is not literal fire but symbolic of the "second death", a death from which there is no redemption. Everything that goes into the lake of fire is destroyed forever, never to return.

Their torment is for the living to see when they witness that they no longer exist, like the torment of Babylon the Great after she is destroyed. All that is left is the smoke from her destruction.

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#6 Dec 20, 2012
the Mad JW wrote:
Poor little PhonyKaren- so dumbed-down by churchianity that she just can't SEE verse 14...
Thanks for proving this Topic, PK!
No, it only proves that it is a death that is forever. You only believe its as you say it is because thats what the GB tells you to believe. READ it again, its the words of God, do not change their meaning, but believe them as they are written. Don't allow men to dumb you down and take your salvation from you with their little tricks. Even your friend EE followed this one with the exact words, see how much the GB takes over your thinking? Death and hades will be cast into the lake of fire as well because there will be no more need for them.:) GONE forever.

Bye for the day, I have to get ready for my grandsons Christmas play at school.(Oh no I am doomed for hell) ;)

Remember, Jesus loves

“EXPOSING CHURCHianity!”

Seattle, WA

#7 Dec 20, 2012
Thank you for proving the Topic yet AGAIN, Phony!

She JUST can't CXCEPT it, without church spin!

This is Tragilarious!
Nina Heartley

Middletown, NY

#8 Dec 20, 2012
What does Governing Body Member have to say about this?

“John 4:23,24”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#9 Dec 20, 2012
The Real Karen wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it only proves that it is a death that is forever. You only believe its as you say it is because thats what the GB tells you to believe. READ it again, its the words of God, do not change their meaning, but believe them as they are written. Don't allow men to dumb you down and take your salvation from you with their little tricks. Even your friend EE followed this one with the exact words, see how much the GB takes over your thinking? Death and hades will be cast into the lake of fire as well because there will be no more need for them.:) GONE forever.
Bye for the day, I have to get ready for my grandsons Christmas play at school.(Oh no I am doomed for hell) ;)
Remember, Jesus loves
Crazed rantings, then Xmas. Whatever.

“EXPOSING CHURCHianity!”

Seattle, WA

#10 Dec 20, 2012
There is NOTHING Goofier than the attempts of a DDC to prove their phony beliefs...
Remnant143999

Albuquerque, NM

#11 Dec 20, 2012
What about heaven is there such a place?
hMMMMM

Aurora, IL

#12 Dec 20, 2012
Only total idiots believe in some fairyland where only Jehovah's witnesses and the formerly dead are allowed entrance.

Talk about frigging morons!!
UNchained

Kingsport, TN

#13 Dec 20, 2012
Since JW's do not believe that hell exists, I'll ask them this question:

What would cause a person to not be resurrected?

Since: Dec 12

Thorne Bay, AK

#14 Dec 20, 2012
the Mad JW wrote:
There you go again lumping everyone who's not a Jehovah's Witness into the same set of beliefs. There are many Christians who don't believe in hellfire.

I can see how it can be interpreted either way but the way I see it is to know the love of God is to know that he wouldn't create such a place to torment his own creation forever and ever.

I don't think it's a damning offence if you believe either way, and quite frankly, it's not all that important. When I talk to people about Jesus, I speak about love and life. death comes later, and we will certainly know the answer then won't we?

“EXPOSING CHURCHianity!”

Seattle, WA

#15 Dec 20, 2012
Kushtika- Nearly EVERY church teaches it- altho less and less since Christ has waken the public up thru us!

Many DON'T believe it anymore- even if their church TEACHES it!

However, its VERY important- for if one believes that one doesn't know God at ALL...and if TEACHING it, makes God out to be the Ultimate Sadist(s)!

“I luv Jesus ”

Since: Oct 12

Blessed city

#16 Dec 20, 2012
Jws don't believe in 1 n only. No believe in hell fire . No believe the true bible no believe in lords supper n no believe in world end. Seems anti Christ. Better don't open door!

Since: Dec 12

Thorne Bay, AK

#17 Dec 20, 2012
People have more access of knowledge altogether. We are no longer grasping on to traditions, people are better educated, and there is less reproach now for someone who holds a different view than what is traditional. It wasn't altogether the JW's who have enlightened the world on this subject. and with that being said, Russel got the idea of no hell fire from the SDA. It's nothing new that the Watchtower started and I think you'd be surprised as to how many non-denominational churches teach no hell fire.

“EXPOSING CHURCHianity!”

Seattle, WA

#18 Dec 20, 2012
No one preached it to the Public- until we did. No one does it NOW- but us.

If you read history- you will SEE the Iron Grip churchianity has had- UNTIL we began preaching...

I'm not just saying that because I now AM a JW; that is what I have seen!

“EXPOSING CHURCHianity!”

Seattle, WA

#19 Dec 20, 2012
People ARE better educated- and STILL believe all that nonsense!

We are just a tiny, little group.

“New one man.”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#20 Dec 20, 2012
Bunch of old men write a book (not the first book), swear its Gods own words , use other men's writings in the book to prove they are saying what God wants them too, contradict each other over and again, write things so its not clear enough for all to understand,.....
Hundreds of years later an entire race of people arguing about what it says and means and who is right or wrong, judge each other to either eternal damnation or loss of everything they know in permanent death...and you call others idiots???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 36
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jehovah's Witness Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands of Jehovaha s Witnesses will kick off... 34 min Matt9969 15
News Purple Faith: Prince's Life as a Jehovah's Witness 39 min red blood relative 986
News Anti-Gay Jehovah's Witness Cartoon Tells Kids T... 39 min GreatSouthbay4040 2,083
News 'Remain Loyal!' theme of Jehovah's Witnesses co... 45 min Caciques a liar 5
Special JW convention tours 49 min Caciques a liar 3
News Convention brings 3,000 to Penticton 1 hr Mega Rude 26
Everyone Needs One of These 3 hr Lordylordy9111 9
When you really look at what they believe you c... 3 hr Mega Rude 160
crisis of conscience copy rights 14 hr Caciques a liar 104
More from around the web