You ARE a churchoid IF...
First Prev
of 12
Next Last

“EXPOSING CHURCHianity!”

Since: Oct 07

Seattle, WA

#1 Aug 28, 2012
You ARE a churchoid IF...you say Jesus is your King- yet deny his God.

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#2 Aug 28, 2012
The gig is up, the board knows your tricks.

You are only here to bury the meaningful threads.

And reproduce the threads that the WT has lost.

By the way, MtnMan said "he does miss me, otherwise he would never have asked about me".

“EXPOSING CHURCHianity!”

Since: Oct 07

Seattle, WA

#3 Aug 28, 2012
You ARE a churchoid IF...you say Jesus is a man-God in heaven...without blood!(Zombie)

“EXPOSING CHURCHianity!”

Since: Oct 07

Seattle, WA

#4 Aug 28, 2012
You ARE a churchoid IF...you say it's hard to leave the Jehovah's Witnesses...
I heart Jesus

Canada

#5 Aug 28, 2012
JESUS IS GOD.
dee lightful

Piedmont, SC

#6 Aug 28, 2012
the Mad JW wrote:
You ARE a churchoid IF...you say Jesus is a man-God in heaven...without blood!(Zombie)
And you are a follower of the false prophets, the WTS/GB, if you deny that Jesus said he was flesh and bones at his resurrection.
dee lightful

Piedmont, SC

#7 Aug 28, 2012
And you are a follower of the false prophets, the WTS/GB,aka Satan, if you deny that Jesus saiD He was NOT a spirit at His resurrection.
dee lightful

Piedmont, SC

#8 Aug 28, 2012
Anyone who calls Jesus Christ a liar belongs to Satan and the WTS/GB.

“EXPOSING CHURCHianity!”

Since: Oct 07

Seattle, WA

#9 Aug 28, 2012
You ARE a churchoid IF...you say Jesus is God.

“EXPOSING CHURCHianity!”

Since: Oct 07

Seattle, WA

#10 Aug 28, 2012
You ARE a churchoid IF...you say we follow false prophets.

“EXPOSING CHURCHianity!”

Since: Oct 07

Seattle, WA

#11 Aug 28, 2012
You ARE a churchoid IF...you call Jesus a Liar, as DarkDee does...

Since: Jan 12

United States

#12 Aug 28, 2012
1....

i am a churchoid if i beleive in jesus, and that he is my savoir.... the word of god, and the only begotten son,
the creator, the eternal father and mighty king and wonderful counsler....and the first and last and the beginning and the end, the alpa and the omega

dear jesus, i am a churchoid, and i love you my king priest mediator and father eternal

... questions at the bottom
if i love jesus, am i a churchoid?

“EXPOSING CHURCHianity!”

Since: Oct 07

Seattle, WA

#13 Aug 28, 2012
You ARE a churchoid IF...you claim to love Jesus , but teach the opposite of what HE taught, as RBR does...

“EXPOSING CHURCHianity!”

Since: Oct 07

Seattle, WA

#14 Aug 28, 2012
(Remember, "churchoids" are those that worship their Church, rather than God and Christ)
dee lightful

Piedmont, SC

#15 Aug 28, 2012
the Mad JW wrote:
You ARE a churchoid IF...you say Jesus is God.
God the Father said Jesus is God so does make God a churchoid also? I guess He is for the churches are the ones who follow Him while Watchtowerites follow men of the GB.
dee lightful

Piedmont, SC

#16 Aug 28, 2012
the Mad JW wrote:
You ARE a churchoid IF...you claim to love Jesus , but teach the opposite of what HE taught, as RBR does...
And you are a Satanist/aka Watchtowerite who preaches Jesus is a liar for you deny that He was resurrected as a body of flesh and bones and was NOT a spirit.
unlisted

Greensboro, NC

#17 Aug 28, 2012
you are a churchoid if you are normal and not a jw. you are a churchoid because you know in your heart we do not break up families and shun family members.

we are churchoids because we do not turn our backs on Jesus and not receive the body and blood of jesus.

we are churchoids because we are not part of a cult that listens to ten men in NY who have no education to reach or translate any bible..

we are churchoids because we love the lord we are out own person and we love the lord/

what is your excuse?
dr of religion

United States

#18 Aug 28, 2012
the Mad JW wrote:
You ARE a churchoid IF...you say Jesus is your King- yet deny his God.
UUMMM,Einstein I got news for ya pal.Jesus is the king of kings and lord of lords as the bible says.Jesus is god in the flesh as the bible tells us.It also tells us that if someone predictes something that doesnt come to pass,They are a false prophet and do not be afraid of them.We all know the wt has a 100% failure rate on all their predictions they ever predicted.The gigs up man,Now run home with your tail between your legs!!! Now go wan GGGEEETTTT!!!!!
dr of religion

United States

#19 Aug 28, 2012
the Mad JW wrote:
You ARE a churchoid IF...you say Jesus is God.
You are a cultoid if you believe in three gods as the wt does.Yes rubberneck The wt believes in jesus=michael=abbadon. Us real christians believe in only one god in three seperate persons.Its gonna be rather funny when your standing before jesus and he says so your the bafoon that calls me a zombie bloodless corps.Then your gonna cry like a ten year old school girl. Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha!!!

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#20 Aug 28, 2012
the Mad JW wrote:
You ARE a churchoid IF...you say Jesus is God.
.
. you deny that that God not only Glorifed his Son Jesus but made him..our means of salvation.. Therefore those that worship the father ..must also worship the King that he placed over them..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 12
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jehovah's Witness Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
If Jesus is NOT Your Mediator, How Can you Pray... 5 min dee rightful 539
Why do Christendom make Jesus name sounds so di... 32 min rsss1 553
PR Hurricane Maria 59 min rsss1 24
who is??? 1 hr ihveit 8
What is the KINGDOM of GOD to YOU? 1 hr rsss1 35
Jesus NEVER died- was NEVER Resurrected: CHURCH... 1 hr rsss1 516
Trinity...why does it matter?! 1 hr rsss1 1,817
Would Jehovah take me back? 1 hr Alank 333
Why Do Animals Grow Old and Die? 15 hr Alank 673
More from around the web