Why Cant the Ghost God Teach the Same Truths to All

Posted in the Jehovah's Witness Forum

First Prev
of 71
Next Last
Thirdwitness

Oklahoma City, OK

#1 Jul 11, 2013
On another thread Auldsoul wrote:

Holy Spirit teaches all Jesus' brothers the same things--Auldsoul.

And yet, all "Jesus' brother" scattered throughout the churches believe and teach many contradictory things about God.

Nonetheless, I agree with Auldsoul 100 percent. Because what Auldsoul doesn't realize is that he has unbeknownst to himself just proved that Jesus' brothers are not found among the hodgepodge of churches of Christendom. This is evident because holy spirit has absolutely NOT taught them the same things.

So look around and see if you can find the worldwide religion that is preaching the good news unitedly, transcending race, color, and nationality. See if you can find that religion wherein holy spirit has taught the members all the same things just as Auldsoul said would be the case with Jesus' real people.

Thanks Auldsoul for that accurate insight!
Thirdwitness

Oklahoma City, OK

#2 Jul 11, 2013
So why does the Ghost god have such trouble teaching you hodgepodge 'Christians' all the same thing? Is he

A. Confused and not sure of the truth himself.

B. So weak that he can't influence human brains to believe the same truths.

C. Schizophrenic

D. A false god of disunity
Thirdwitness

Oklahoma City, OK

#3 Jul 11, 2013
10Now I exhort ​YOU, brothers, through the name of our Lord Jesus Christ that ​YOU​ should all speak in agreement, and that there should not be divisions among ​YOU, but that ​YOU​ may be fitly united in the same mind and in the same line of thought.--1 Corinthians 1:10.

'Wait just a dang minute here. I didn't inspire that scripture.'--The Ghost god.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#4 Jul 11, 2013
It is interesting that not even the members of the FDS get the same teaching from the holy spirit either. It is surprising reading Ray Franz's book as he recounted how the GB calculated when the last days began. There were a wide range of ideas. I believe one member pegged its beginning to the launch of Sputnik.

Ultimately, the matter came to a vote. The decisions by the GB were done democratically rather than unanimously. Today, tbe GB/FDS will not proceed on a doctrinal change until all members agree. They simply put the matter on the back-burner so to speak.
Thirdwitness

Oklahoma City, OK

#5 Jul 11, 2013
Arkham Bravo wrote:
It is interesting that not even the members of the FDS get the same teaching from the holy spirit either. It is surprising reading Ray Franz's book as he recounted how the GB calculated when the last days began. There were a wide range of ideas. I believe one member pegged its beginning to the launch of Sputnik.
Ultimately, the matter came to a vote. The decisions by the GB were done democratically rather than unanimously. Today, tbe GB/FDS will not proceed on a doctrinal change until all members agree. They simply put the matter on the back-burner so to speak.
Just as foretold God's people are being refined and cleansed.

What can't your ghost god do the same to your hodgepodge?
Thirdwitness

Oklahoma City, OK

#6 Jul 11, 2013
Jehovah's holy spirit vs the ghost god

Jehovah's holy spirit unites and organizes his people.

The ghost god has a group scattered about in a hodgepodge each one believing and teaching whatever suits their fancy.
__________

Jehovah's holy spirit teaches morality as found in God's word.

The ghost god condones all sorts of sin, homosexuality, abortion,premarital sex, defiling the flesh, and more.
__________

Jehovah's holy spirit teaches love of fellow man as different races and colors and nationalities meet together under one roof throughout the globe.

The ghost god teaches you to kill fellow man because he is of a different nationality, race, or color. The ghost god even has churches for different races and colors in the same neighborhood.
__________

Jehovah's holy spirit moves individuals to have an active part in preaching the good news of the kingdom without monetary pay.

The ghost god cannot get his people to preach as he chooses only a select few that are paid money to preach.

Of course, there is much more.
Pastor Tommy Twatt

Monticello, NY

#7 Jul 11, 2013
Ideally, you should forget all about work and other bothersome activities for the time being and get together with partners, loved ones and friends. It will do you good to be with them, even if your plans aren't very special. What matters now is to show your affection for some of the people in your life.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#8 Jul 11, 2013
Thirdwitness wrote:
<quoted text>
Just as foretold God's people are being refined and cleansed.
What can't your ghost god do the same to your hodgepodge?
Refined and cleansed? Looks more like shuckin' and jivin' outside the bubble-world JWs live in.

And what Bible prophecy states that people would be lead to accurate knowledge through a trial and error, shot-gun approach? Its simply illogical that God selects a mouthpiece then breaths half-truths and inaccuracies through it. A mouthpiece is an intimate piece of equipment that determines the quality of sound coming from an instrument. If the message or sound is garbled or off, you get rid of the mouthpiece. Unless you want to argue the user of the instrument is at fault.
Thirdwitness

Oklahoma City, OK

#9 Jul 11, 2013
Arkham Bravo wrote:
<quoted text>
Refined and cleansed? Looks more like shuckin' and jivin' outside the bubble-world JWs live in.
And what Bible prophecy states that people would be lead to accurate knowledge through a trial and error, shot-gun approach? Its simply illogical that God selects a mouthpiece then breaths half-truths and inaccuracies through it. A mouthpiece is an intimate piece of equipment that determines the quality of sound coming from an instrument. If the message or sound is garbled or off, you get rid of the mouthpiece. Unless you want to argue the user of the instrument is at fault.
Sorry that you disagree with God's way of handling his people and that you don't like the prophecies. If you wanted to handle matters your own way instead of letting God handle things his way then you should've been the creator.
Thirdwitness

Oklahoma City, OK

#10 Jul 12, 2013
On the thread, One Simple Question for Truthsetsfree, Aulsoul wrote:

"Holy Spirit DOES teach us all the same, just not all at the same time or in the same pace. Holy Spirit gives to each as he wills."

This is a joke right? The ghost god NEVER teaches you people the same thing. You will all die with your hodgepodge contradictory beliefs and teachings.

Auldsoul is in deep denial and as usual makes up theology from the seat of his pants. The statement is an outright falsehood and Auldsoul knows it. That's what you call .... A LIE.
Thirdwitness

Oklahoma City, OK

#11 Jul 12, 2013
But incidentally when applied to God's real true people Auldsoul's statement is true: Holy Spirit DOES teach us all the same.

Just more proof from Auldsoul that the hodgepodge of Christendom with all their contradictory doctrines absolutely do not have holy spirit.

But take comfort, you have the confused, schizophrenic, weak minded ghost god!
Thirdwitness

Oklahoma City, OK

#12 Jul 12, 2013
An example of Auldsoul's faith in the ghost god (or lack thereof).

On the thread, Jace How Are We saved:
AuldSoul1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Aneirin has made perfectly clear what he believes, based on a few verses culled from two lengthy letters. Read the two letters, for what they say, and come to your own conclusion about whether Paul was referring to religions, or to wicked behaviors in opposition to Jesus' example.
Reach your OWN conclusion? What about letting the ghost god guide you all to the same conclusion?

Oh, nevermind. We know that's one thing the ghost god cannot do!

“Mark 7:7; John 4-6”

Since: Oct 07

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#13 Jul 12, 2013
Ever wonder why Thirdwitless feels compelled to start new threads instead of discuss things on the thread where they arise?

He cannot strip CONTEXT from COMMENTS unless he does so.

It is the same trick his false religious faith-masters use to manipulate information, it is the same trick Satan used when speaking with Jesus, and Thirdwitness has learned very well to imitate the style of deception he has long immersed himself in.

While the Governing Body requires everyone else in the religion to wait on Jehovah, neither C.T. Russell, nor J.F. Rutherford, nor Nathan H. Knorr, nor F.W. Franz, nor the Governing Body has EVER waited on Jehovah before publishing as truth what are actually only human-originated guesses.

Despite the fact that they have MOUNTAINS AND MOUNTAINS of CLEAR evidence that this is what they have been doing for many decades now, they stubbornly and haughtily persist in refusing to wait for God.

Thirdwitness asserts that Holy Spirit DOES teach all Jehovah's Witnesses the same thing. Let's test how much he actually believes the Holy Spirit is teaching them all, shall we?

Thirdwitness, do YOU BELIEVE that every teaching Jehovah's Witnesses currently teaches AS the truth actually IS the truth, and WAS taught to Jehovah's Witnesses by Holy Spirit?

Does everyone immediately see the dilemma?

Well, Thirdwitness? How do you answer?
Thirdwitness

Oklahoma City, OK

#14 Jul 12, 2013
AuldSoul1 wrote:
Ever wonder why Thirdwitless feels compelled to start new threads instead of discuss things on the thread where they arise?
He cannot strip CONTEXT from COMMENTS unless he does so.
It is the same trick his false religious faith-masters use to manipulate information, it is the same trick Satan used when speaking with Jesus, and Thirdwitness has learned very well to imitate the style of deception he has long immersed himself in.
While the Governing Body requires everyone else in the religion to wait on Jehovah, neither C.T. Russell, nor J.F. Rutherford, nor Nathan H. Knorr, nor F.W. Franz, nor the Governing Body has EVER waited on Jehovah before publishing as truth what are actually only human-originated guesses.
Despite the fact that they have MOUNTAINS AND MOUNTAINS of CLEAR evidence that this is what they have been doing for many decades now, they stubbornly and haughtily persist in refusing to wait for God.
Thirdwitness asserts that Holy Spirit DOES teach all Jehovah's Witnesses the same thing. Let's test how much he actually believes the Holy Spirit is teaching them all, shall we?
Thirdwitness, do YOU BELIEVE that every teaching Jehovah's Witnesses currently teaches AS the truth actually IS the truth, and WAS taught to Jehovah's Witnesses by Holy Spirit?
Does everyone immediately see the dilemma?
Well, Thirdwitness? How do you answer?
The post is a textbook example of dodging diverting and dancing.

Auldsoul cannot deny the ineptness of the ghost god. The proof is in the eating of the pudding.

Now true holy spirit, that's totally different from the ghost god.

And now I will answer Auldsoul's questions which pose no dilemma whatsoever.

“Mark 7:7; John 4-6”

Since: Oct 07

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#15 Jul 12, 2013
Please stop spamming quotes of mine out of context, I do not like having to chase down every thread where your replies appear so that I can keep replies in context with conversation, Deceiver.

I had addressed my comment you quoted to "READERS" not to "CHRISTIANS."
Thirdwitness wrote:
Reach your OWN conclusion?
Yes, Thirdwitness. It is part of the process required to come to Jesus out of false religions like yours. Jesus sparked that kind of independent thinking among the crowds of people everywhere he went, and the Pharisees were terribly worried by it.
Thirdwitness wrote:
What about letting the ghost god all guide you to the same conclusion?
I can't assume that all (or even MOST) readers are persons who have Holy Spirit teaching them, Thirdwitness. However, I have no doubt that if ANYONE does have Holy Spirit teaching them and they read read both letters with that question in mind, they will not reach a conclusion about the matter that is disharmonious with mine.
Thirdwitness wrote:
We know that's one thing the ghost god cannot do!
Again, you blaspheme Holy Spirit.

Interesting wording, that, blaspheming Holy Spirit.

Matthew 12:31-32

"Therefore I say to you, any sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven men, but blasphemy against the Spirit shall not be forgiven. And whoever shall speak a word against the Son of Man, it shall be forgiven him; but whoever shall speak against the Holy Spirit, it shall not be forgiven him, either in this age, or in the age to come."

I understand how the Father can be blasphemed. Jesus says that will be forgiven. I understand how the Son can be blasphemed. Jesus says THAT will be forgiven. I also understand how Holy Spirit can be blasphemed. Jesus says that will NOT be forgive.

How do Jehovah's Witnesses explain someone being able to blaspheme an unintelligent, impersonal, powerful active force?

Would someone argue that speaking against scientists and engineers who make electricity available to us will be forgiven, but speaking against electricity is the unforgivable sin, for instance?

Or, would someone argue that blaspheming against the carpenter who uses the plane would be forgiven, but if you blaspheme the plane used, that that blasphemy will not be forgiven, forever?

It just seems so very strange that Jesus TWICE makes explicitly clear this sin will not be forgiven, if he is referring to a mere tool.
Thirdwitness

Oklahoma City, OK

#16 Jul 12, 2013
AuldSoul1 wrote:
Thirdwitness, do YOU BELIEVE that every teaching Jehovah's Witnesses currently teaches AS the truth actually IS the truth, and WAS taught to Jehovah's Witnesses by Holy Spirit?
Yes.
Because one of the teachings of JWs is that God's people would need refining and cleansing. Therefore we teach the truth that at times we may need to adjust our beliefs or practices. This teaching was directed by holy spirit because the prophecies to this affect were inspired by holy spirit.

In short, holy spirit has taught us the truth that we will have things wrong that need correcting.

Holy spirit has taught all JWs the same thing on this matter. That's why when changes are made we don't leave God's organization like WT followers do
Thirdwitness

Oklahoma City, OK

#17 Jul 12, 2013
AuldSoul1 wrote:
Again, you blaspheme Holy Spirit.
.
You assume that the ghost god IS holy spirit. As the evidence shows as documented above (Jehovah's holy spirit vs the ghost god), holy spirit has nothing to do with the ghost god.
Thirdwitness

Oklahoma City, OK

#18 Jul 12, 2013
So again the question:

Why does the Ghost god have such trouble teaching you hodgepodge 'Christians' all the same thing? Is he

A. Confused and not sure of the truth himself.

B. So weak that he can't influence human brains to believe the same truths.

C. Schizophrenic

D. A false god of disunity

“Mark 7:7; John 4-6”

Since: Oct 07

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#19 Jul 12, 2013
Thirdwitness wrote:
In short, holy spirit has taught us the truth that we will have things wrong that need correcting.
I want to make very sure I understand you.

You believe Holy Spirit taught Jehovah's Witnesses that they WOULD TEACH FALSE DOCTRINES AS THE TRUTH?

So you believe if YOUR religion teaches false doctrines as the truth, then YOUR religion is fulfilling Bible prophecy, even though the prophecy said nothing about a religion at all, and ONLY spoke of people (individuals).

But, OTHER religions teaching false doctrines as the truth is proof, to you, that THEY are false religions, unlike your TRUE religion that also teaches false doctrines as the truth, but only because of WHICH false doctrines they teach?

Even though comparing sheer quantities of false doctrines taught in the past 81 years would make your religion FAR MORE guilty of teaching falsehood as truth than any other specific religion that professes to be Christian?

Have I got that right, Thirdwitness?
Thirdwitness wrote:
Holy spirit has taught all JWs the same thing on this matter.
Oh? Directly? Please explain.
Thirdwitness wrote:
That's why when changes are made we don't leave God's organization like WT followers do
You can't leave an organization that never existed, Thirdwitness. God has a family, a household. You have a conglomerate of earthly corporations masquerading as God's organization.

“Mark 7:7; John 4-6”

Since: Oct 07

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#20 Jul 12, 2013
Blaspheme the Architect and Builder and it will be forgiven you.

Blaspheme the hammer and you will not be forgiven, forever.

How do Jehovah's Witnesses explain this?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 71
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jehovah's Witness Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Found this today about Gods name. 15 min UNchained 3,137
What is the source of jehovah's witness beliefs... (Aug '12) 27 min array 291
Is it true that the Watchtower Society... 41 min Mikronboy 283
Disfellowshipped Should be sent to Coventry 1 hr Mikronboy 1
"Top Ten Things 'Wrong' with Jehovah's Witnesses" (Oct '10) 1 hr little lamb 221
YES-Jesus WAS once known as Michael 1 hr curtjester1 1,890
WHY churchoids Despise God's Name- 1 hr array 26
Interesting, looks like ABC News will be giving... 2 hr BUDGIE 121
JW's say that December 25th is a wrong date 3 hr Brother P 572
Biology Professor says Awake! Magazine Misquote... 7 hr MarcelB 361
More from around the web