Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

Judged:

Aneirin wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, its actually faster to use google than to explain it to you.(Just as it would be faster for you to use google than to ask me).
== Quote: Judaism 101: Jewish Calendar ==
http://www.jewfaq.org/calendar.htm
In ancient times, this month was added by observation: the Sanhedrin observed the conditions of the weather, the crops and the livestock, and if these were not sufficiently advanced to be considered "spring," then the Sanhedrin inserted an additional month into the calendar to make sure that Pesach (Passover) would occur in the spring (it is, after all, referred to in the Torah as Chag he-Aviv, the Festival of Spring!).
Oh I'm not asking because I don't know but just like I don't take your word on something like this I don't expect you to take mine. I did my research on the Jewish calender. It seems like you have not.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2012

Judged:

Tao itnes wrote:
<quoted text> No one has a problem with Jesus showing the trampling of the nations starts in 70 CE!_This PROVES 1914 IS A TOTALLY FABRICATED DATE!.Not only that the WT explainationis one of THE MOST BLATANT TWISTING OF THE SCRIPTURES BT THIS ORG!.Not to mention applying a pagan Kings madness to no one representing Jehovah as ruler on earth. Its SPIRITUAL VOMIT!
i agree.... i second that motion........the jw gov body are just making stuff up to appoint themselves to rule.
they are tricky talking snakes..... nothing faithful nor discreet about them at all.

Since: Sep 12

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2012

Aneirin wrote:
<quoted text>
I have already proved to you many times that what you have just claimed is UNTRUE.
Really? See this video for a challenge to see whether or not the Governing Body has been completely honest about 1914
VIDEO LINK: http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2012

Judged:

funny how jws periodically deny everything they said a few years ago.

i guess they consider the "cover-up" theocratic warfare.

ever notice how their "the truth" is not really truth at all, but instead a progessive cover up of everything they have ever said, while calling everyone names?

it reminds me of the scripture about the evil haughty slave who beats his fellow slave.
..... as i recall, mr rutherford was a known drunkard adulterer blasphemer bulley.
UNchained

Maryville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2012

red blood relative wrote:
funny how jws periodically deny everything they said a few years ago.
i guess they consider the "cover-up" theocratic warfare.
ever notice how their "the truth" is not really truth at all, but instead a progessive cover up of everything they have ever said, while calling everyone names?
it reminds me of the scripture about the evil haughty slave who beats his fellow slave.
..... as i recall, mr rutherford was a known drunkard adulterer blasphemer bulley.
Watchtower Society doctrine has been in constant flux.

This cannot be explained as new light as there have been numerous flip flops and contradictions, such as the generation teaching, organ transplants, and superior authorities.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2012

so, jw governing body,
.... please explain how jesus returned in 1874-1878 and then again in 1914-1918-19,,...

as i understand,...it was all INVISIBLE,!!! and only you could see it since you were the wise ones, but were accidentally wrong since you are imperfect,... while you called everone on the face of the earth NAMES, to condemn them as BIRD FOOD, since they couldn't agree that jesus returned in 1874-1878 and again in 1914 because of the sly swapperoo of all the dates.

but now, since all of that was wrong, we must remember that god appointed you to rule, since he came back and appointed you, even though it didn't happen yet.

jw gov body,.... i'm familiar with the rutherford TWO WITNESSES of rev 11 spiel.

don't you think its about time to repent?... i mean, its getting late.
........ flase prophets who claim to be god's mouthpiece on earth are going to get devoured by the wild beast soon.

Since: Mar 09

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2012

Judged:

The fact is the Disciples asked Jesus what would mark his coming. Jesus told the Disciples all the signs that would "mark" the setting up of his Heavenly Kingdom. AND 1914 fits those signs exactly.

Since: Jun 11

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2012

Judged:

Nomi wrote:
The fact is the Disciples asked Jesus what would mark his coming. Jesus told the Disciples all the signs that would "mark" the setting up of his Heavenly Kingdom. AND 1914 fits those signs exactly.
"Therefore keep watch, because you do not know on what day your Lord will come." Matt 24:42

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2012

Judged:

Nomi wrote:
evidently, from jw literature, so did 1874-1878

watchtower 1/1/1924
surely there is not the slightest room for doubt in the mind of a truely consecrated child of god that the lord jesus is present and has been since 1874.
-------

jws,...the real truth is that jesus has been present since he returned to heaven after he died as the ransom..... the birth pangs of his ARRIVAL in kindom rulership, get closer and closer, until the marriage of the lamb, and armageddon.... there is no one hundred plus years of invisible rulership before hand.

jws, you have been duped by some false prophets, with an invisible fake coming of jesus.... matt 24;24....2 thess 2;2
dr of religion

Des Plaines, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2012

Judged:

Nomi wrote:
Only after the end of times didnt happen as charlie russel said so he did a quick shell game and put the setting up of the heavenly kingdom in place of the end of times. Darn kids hah!!!!
rus v

Baia Mare, Romania

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2012

"Why 1914 Dose not Mark the Establishment of Christ Reign in Heaven "

the answer to this simple question resides on the "teaching of Christ"

http://reslight.net/forum/index.php/topic,862...

rus v.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

res light, why did you trade the truth for a form of worship proving false?..... was it for a leadership position?.... what is the name of your position in your "bible students" organization?

jesus has been "present" since he went back to heaven...... when he returns, everyone will know it, not just some numerology clowns who want recognition and a following so they can convince everyone it was all "invisible" and only they understand where he is, so you must follow them, to know about it.
matt 24;24
Tao itness

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

Judged:

Matt 24 has NOT been fulfilled. No religious grou is being brought before kings and courts without preparing a thing to say. And the holy spirit is not speaking out throug His people-this is what gives a witness to all the nations. Even JWs with all their effort have not made a dent into the muslim world which is over a quarter of the planet. When Christ returns and the spirit moves,the good news of the kingdom will be preached in EVERY nation and those who preach it will be intensely persecuted. Wars and pestilense have declined in the past few decades-guess Satan cooled off! The first thing Jesus warned was not to follow those who say the due time has approached.The JWS have been saying for a century the due time is here and that each successive generation would not grow old in this system as each one grows old and dies. Yet the jws keep saying the same thing despite it not coming to fruition.

Since: Sep 12

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

Here's what the sincere 19th Century Bible students actually believed about 1914...

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2012

errrr, ummm, jesus returned already, mmmk?
and only i can tell cause i know about stuff like that... errrr, it was invisible, and he appointed me to rule...... you must now obey me.... pay no attention to jesus' warning in matt 24;24.
signed;
william miller, ellen white, mr barbour, charlze taze russel, and, mr rutherford and the latest members of the jw gov body.
BUDGIE

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2012

jace wrote:
Gareth said
"The mansion in question was built in 1927"
the wt says:
"At San Deigo, California, there is a small piece of land, on which, in the year 1929 there was built a house, which is called and known as Beth Sarim."
(Salvation, 1939, p. 311)
Gareth says
"SECONDLY the WTS did NOT by the mansion in question.
The said mansion was DONATED to the WTS."
#######
OK- IT DONATED AND NOT BOUGHT- COOL
but HERE IS THE POINT
what was the "purpose" of the house???
THE GB of jw explains the purpose:
"The Hebrew words Beth Sarim mean 'House of the Princes'; and the purpose of acquiring that property and building the house was that there are those on earth today who fully believe in God and Christ Jesus and in His Kingdom, and who believe that the faithful men of old will soon be resurrected by the Lord, be back on earth, and take charge of the visible affairs of earth."
they even PUT MOSES ON THE DEED
now Gareth BE HONEST NOW
don't you think the folks down at the courthouse got a laugh at of the fact that SOME RELIGIOUS DUDE PUT MOSES AND HIS BOYS name on the DEED???
OK
This fool is arguing the date the was deal was made and not the point that the wt announced it was for Moses!!!!!
##########
now this is the best part of all
:
"The title to Beth Sarim is vested in the Watch Tower Bible and Tract Society in trust, to be used by the president of the Society and his assistants for the present, and thereafter to be forever at the disposal of the aforementioned princes on the earth."...
"and when the princes do return, and some of them occupy the property,"
.(Salvation, 1939, p. 311)
WE will USE IT till Moses get here and Gareth is swearing on a stack of bible the WT GAVE UP THE SURMISING STUFF BACK IN 1914
the deed was completed and filed on Christmas eve 1929...Quote..

""Any person appearing to take possession of said premises,
shall first prove and identify themselves to the proper officers of said Society as the person or persons described
in Hebrews Chapter eleven and in this deed.""
Lol CAN YOU IMAGINE DAVID AND ABRAHAM ETC TRYING TO IDENTIFY THEMSELVES
TO GAIN PURCHASE...OH boy you just couldnt make it up could you...
Rutherford and Ru$$el were as mad as a box of frogs.

When 1925 did come, but Abraham and the rest did not, some of Rutherford's followers left the fold.
Others still believed that though they were late in their anticipated time of arrival, the Hebrews 11 crew
would be back shortly. Even though it had not occurred by 1929, it was still a topic of much excited anticipation.

For this reason, Rutherford, realizing that when Abraham and company did finally show-up they were going to
need a home, he gave instructions to build them a house. In his book, Salvation, Rutherford mentions this
house and its purpose for being built.
BUDGIE

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2012

Beth Sarim
The deed, which was signed by Rutherford, has three noteworthy items in it.
First, Beth-Sarim was built for the express purpose of housing the patriarchs.
Second, though Rutherford could live in the house, he could only do so untill
someone from Hebrews 11 arrived.
Third, the Beth-Sarim house was to remain in Jehovah's kingdom use perpetually.
Thus, the Watchtower would certainly have this property forever.

Perhaps it is not necessary to explain, but no one from Hebrews 11 ever arrived
to take charge of the Beth-Sarim property. As a result, Rutherford spent the
last years of his life in this beautiful mansion while his followers suffered in
poverty during the Great Depression of the 1930's.

Further, a few years after Rutherford's death, the Beth-Sarim house was sold.
In 1948 this house was disposed of and the teaching concerning the
"return of the ancient worthies was quietly dropped in 1950"

Thus, Beth-Sarim's stint in Watchtower kingdom service was a few years short of perpetual. LOL

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2012

BUDGIE wrote:
<quoted text>the deed was completed and filed on Christmas eve 1929...Quote..
""Any person appearing to take possession of said premises,
shall first prove and identify themselves to the proper officers of said Society as the person or persons described
in Hebrews Chapter eleven and in this deed.""
Lol CAN YOU IMAGINE DAVID AND ABRAHAM ETC TRYING TO IDENTIFY THEMSELVES
TO GAIN PURCHASE...OH boy you just couldnt make it up could you...
Rutherford and Ru$$el were as mad as a box of frogs.
When 1925 did come, but Abraham and the rest did not, some of Rutherford's followers left the fold.
Others still believed that though they were late in their anticipated time of arrival, the Hebrews 11 crew
would be back shortly. Even though it had not occurred by 1929, it was still a topic of much excited anticipation.
For this reason, Rutherford, realizing that when Abraham and company did finally show-up they were going to
need a home, he gave instructions to build them a house. In his book, Salvation, Rutherford mentions this
house and its purpose for being built.
either the judge was a complete lunatic, or a crook.
BUDGIE

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2012

These are the names of the comming occupants on the Deed...

""NOW THEREFORE this trust is created and said trustee shall hold the title to said property in trust
for the use and benefit of the following named persons, whose names appear in the Bible at the book
of Hebrews, chapter eleven, verses one to forty, to wit: Abel, Enoch, Noah, Abraham, Isaac, Jacob,
Sara, Joseph, Moses, Rahab, Gideon, Barak, Sampson, Jephthae, David, Samuel,
Until such time as the aforementioned persons return and identify themselves to the legal representatives of
the said WATCH TOWER BIBLE & TRACT SOCIETY and the consent of said Society take
possession and control of said premises, the President of the WATCH TOWER BIBLE & TRACT SOCIETY
shall have the right and be duty bound to direct the management and use of said premises hereby conveyed
and to determine who shall be in possession and have the active management thereof.""" "

WHAT A SCAM !!

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2012

BUDGIE wrote:
These are the names of the comming occupants on the Deed...
""NOW THEREFORE this trust is created and said trustee shall hold the title to said property in trust
for the use and benefit of the following named persons, whose names appear in the Bible at the book
of Hebrews, chapter eleven, verses one to forty, to wit: Abel, Enoch, Noah, Abraham, Isaac, Jacob,
Sara, Joseph, Moses, Rahab, Gideon, Barak, Sampson, Jephthae, David, Samuel,
Until such time as the aforementioned persons return and identify themselves to the legal representatives of
the said WATCH TOWER BIBLE & TRACT SOCIETY and the consent of said Society take
possession and control of said premises, the President of the WATCH TOWER BIBLE & TRACT SOCIETY
shall have the right and be duty bound to direct the management and use of said premises hereby conveyed
and to determine who shall be in possession and have the active management thereof.""" "
WHAT A SCAM !!
a raving lunatic, menatally deaseased and totally corrupt.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 60 of84
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

56 Users are viewing the Jehovah's Witness Forum right now

Search the Jehovah's Witness Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
can anyone here..... 4 min little lamb 9
Little Lamb has a crystal ball 6 min Christian Trucker 566
Where is Aneirin? 10 min little lamb 374
Question about Revelation 11 min dandate2 135
JW DO NOT UNDERSTAND SCRIPTURE here's why . 16 min dandate2 2,274
Doctrines that creep in: Jehovah Witness and th... 19 min little angel 64
John 17:3 (Oct '13) 41 min Christian Trucker 433
Are the JW's/Watchtower Society a hate group? 1 hr Tao itness 69
What is the trinity? (Apr '13) 1 hr dee lightful 13,469