Hate campaign against Jehovah's Witne...

Hate campaign against Jehovah's Witnesses - why?

There are 2349 comments on the Cayman Netnews story from Aug 9, 2006, titled Hate campaign against Jehovah's Witnesses - why?. In it, Cayman Netnews reports that:

I would like to address some of the readers comments you have been publishing on this site containing blatant lies and baselessly accusing Jehovah's Witnesses.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Cayman Netnews.

Thankappan

India

#2186 Aug 5, 2012
From India, a poor JW still "in truth." If I leave, I will lose my parents, grandparents, siblings and close relatives. If I continue, I will lose myself. What shall I do?

Since: Feb 07

RI

#2187 Aug 5, 2012
Thankappan wrote:
From India, a poor JW still "in truth." If I leave, I will lose my parents, grandparents, siblings and close relatives. If I continue, I will lose myself. What shall I do?
That is your decision to make. Most of us have gone through what you are going through now. We tried to stay despite knowing that it wasn't "the truth" but eventually the hypocrisy and lies were too much to deal with, and we took the step to leave.

Others, however, have found that they can manage to deal with their doubts and issues in order to maintain family connections.

It all depends on what you feel you need to do.
feel your pain

Linden, MI

#2188 Aug 28, 2012
Darnell Ruffin wrote:
I hate Jehovah's Witnesses. They are the horrible people. I was almost sent to work for free at their stupid headquarters in Bethel(virtual slavery), but I fortunately ran away from home at the age of 17. My family has disowned me. I'm applying to grad school now, and I know that this accomplishment wouldn't be possible if I had stayed in their freakish cult. Jehovah's Witnesses ruined my childhood! If you see them, run away!
Good for you!! Wish I would have had enough sense to do the same. I was too afraid of the outcome only to find out anyways when I was an adult and no longer wanted to go to their church. I have no family anymore, since i'm as good as dead to them. Not one single person I thought was my friend speaks to me. It's the absolute worst religion to be a part of because they always choose the "Kingdom Hall" and those that attend over any blood relative they have.
feel your pain

Linden, MI

#2189 Aug 28, 2012
Thankappan wrote:
If you decide to leave, prepare yourself for a whole new world you have never been exposed to, not to mention any kind of association with family, or friends that have made in the religion. You will be an outcast!! No one will help you, talk to you, look at you. You will LOSE everything you have come learn as your way of life to this point. If you are wanting a complete fresh start, then leaving is the sure way to get it. YOU WILL BE ON YOUR OWN!!!!!!!!
Randy

Spanaway, WA

#2190 Oct 16, 2012
They live of the system here in Washington state their crazy they don't touch the flag but they live of the system horrible people I work with one and all age is is worthless and lazy and doesn't even clean up after her self what religion teaches u that ???
JayBee

Saint Louis, MO

#2191 Nov 14, 2012
How dare you. Jehovah Witnesses are far from a cult. I spent a little over half my life with them. Even though I don't study anymore they still teach valuable lessons in life. One of them is respect which is a lesson I think you should go back and learn.

“Mystical Atheism for everyone!”

Since: Nov 08

El Cerrito California

#2192 Nov 14, 2012
Just because people find the blood bath theology of the organization of Jehovah's Witnesses offensive does not mean they hate the people preaching it!

The Jehovah's Witnesses are taught to hate. We are here to help them see that LOVE is real and is the foundation of our existence just as the historical Jesus said it is.

There is no hate campaign here but the one instigated by the governing body of the organization of Jehovah's Witnesses against humanity. The governing body of the organization are teaching the flock to judge humanity negatively and hate what they judge.

In fact, a lot of us are here to help the Jehovah's Witnesses get free of the insanity that has them trapped in this hate and fear based religion that preaches of a god of conditional love (hate) that will destroy all of those who refuse to accept the blood bath theology of the Jehovah's Witnesses!

conditional love is not LOVE and is what the Jehovah's Witnesses are taught, false love!

A LOVING GOD does not destroy 99.97 % of the human race at a blood bath called Armageddon!

We all need to get informed as to the evil nature of the Roman hoax of Christianity and it's many derivatives, such as the organization of Jehovah's Witnesses, that deny the Jewish GOD and the Jewish Jesus and get involved in restoring true Christianity based on the OMNIPRESENT GOD of Israel to humanity that is even now being found to be in accord with the latest scientific findings concerning the nature of the Cosmos!

GOD is LOVE. WE are ALL ONE WITH GOD, even the unloving!
jace

Woodbridge, VA

#2193 Nov 14, 2012
JayBee wrote:
How dare you. Jehovah Witnesses are far from a cult. I spent a little over half my life with them. Even though I don't study anymore they still teach valuable lessons in life. One of them is respect which is a lesson I think you should go back and learn.
lol

even you realized they do NOT HAVE THE TRUTH that is why YOU ARE NOT ONE

THANKS FOR THE CONFIRMATION
UNchained

Kingsport, TN

#2194 Nov 14, 2012
JayBee wrote:
jace wrote:
<quoted text>
lol
even you realized they do NOT HAVE THE TRUTH that is why YOU ARE NOT ONE
THANKS FOR THE CONFIRMATION
He was too easy.

15 years ago he would have been proud to say that he was a JW.

Now, he has to say that he doesn't study with them because his BS detector jumps all the way over to the right when he reads their latest truth in a Watchtower.
X- min servant

Scottsdale, AZ

#2195 Dec 5, 2012
You are the smart one I wasted 30 years of my life, and my childhood was horrible being forced into religion!
Jay

Lehigh Acres, FL

#2196 Dec 6, 2012
I hate Jehovahs Witnesses they abuse their children and make them do what they want them to do,and if they don't they punish them,and if the child says something "disrespectful" they abuse them and take everything away from them...STOP JEHOVAHS WITTNESSES!
Jay

Lehigh Acres, FL

#2197 Dec 6, 2012
Grandpasmurf952 you are correct!
KnockKnockHeresT heTruth

Terre Haute, IN

#2198 Dec 7, 2012
currently im about to lose my best friend/second family OF 10 YEARS+ because of me being pressured to join the stupid congregation of witnesses. poor saps cant think for themselves to see how phony it really is.
i really dont like them anymore. they keep on with the "WERE IN THE TIME OF THE END" yet they claim "No mortal man will know when the end times are coming" and they act better than you if you dont come to the kingdom hall
the bible can be interrupted OUTSIDE of the kingdom hall, yes its true. you self absorbed and self righteous tools.
now lets go castigate others for their religious beliefs! WOO
KnockKnockHeresT heTruth

Terre Haute, IN

#2199 Dec 7, 2012
its so SICK to force a child into religion. children need to understand when the line has been crossed of wanting the best for your child and completely FORCING THEM into a religion that they cant even start to understand at their age. how can a child find information about the history of the jehovahs witnesses to base a solid decision about dedicating their life and UNFORTUNATELY FAMILY LIFE/HOME to the congregation.
its very sad indeed. my best friend is not a true witness. hes not "one of them" i can tell. and yet he will be disowned or close to it when his true self comes to the surface.
rebel my children, WITH KNOWLEDGE
Otto Sump

Bexley, UK

#2201 Dec 28, 2012
JW, Catholic, Jew, Muslim, Anglican, what's the difference? All just deluded fools with slightly different versions of the same fictional story.
At least I guess in my unfortunate experience, all above mentioned tend to be MUCH nicer people than JW's. Nasty, scummy, selfish people who manipulate each other with social ostracism and brain washing.
Na Na Boo Boo

Antigo, WI

#2202 Dec 29, 2012
Otto Sump wrote:
JW, Catholic, Jew, Muslim, Anglican, what's the difference? All just deluded fools with slightly different versions of the same fictional story.
At least I guess in my unfortunate experience, all above mentioned tend to be MUCH nicer people than JW's. Nasty, scummy, selfish people who manipulate each other with social ostracism and brain washing.
Excellent...
Love this posting..
JTS

Parramatta, Australia

#2203 Jan 3, 2013
I live next door to JW & have done so for 14 years. Only now have I realised that this lot are Theives, liars & scavangers, we were the only ones in the street that spoke to them but now they have lost that privelege. Their daughter moved to Canada just so she could get away & have the pleasure of having sex , their son made the wise move long ago & did his own thing. These blood sucking leeches should be locked up for good.
JTS

Parramatta, Australia

#2204 Jan 3, 2013
JAYBEE "GET A LIFE"
Amanda

Minchinbury, Australia

#2205 Feb 24, 2013
Ever read in Matthew 22:36-39 - Teacher, which is the greatest commandment in the Law? He said to him: You must love Jehovah your God with your whole heart and with your whole soul and with your whole mind. This is the greatest and first commandment. The second, like it, is this, YOU must love your neighbor as yourself.
Scum Bags Old Hags

Antigo, WI

#2206 Feb 24, 2013
Amanda wrote:
Ever read in Matthew 22:36-39 - Teacher, which is the greatest commandment in the Law? He said to him: You must love Jehovah your God with your whole heart and with your whole soul and with your whole mind. This is the greatest and first commandment. The second, like it, is this, YOU must love your neighbor as yourself.
Yes, this may be a wonderful scripture, however,I dont obey the words coming from a man made satanic bible...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jehovah's Witness Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jesus- a SERVANT of God! 4 min truthsetsfree 193
ONE God 17 min PrufSammy 228
" I am Making You GOD!" 34 min rsss1 125
"RESURRECTION"- meaningless in Churchianity! (Jun '17) 41 min rsss1 922
YES-Jesus WAS once known as Michael (Sep '14) 44 min rsss1 11,221
If the WTBS was no more- 56 min Tony Price 77 12
The Twinity Dogma- the Most Ridiculous Dogma of... (Mar '15) 1 hr rsss1 2,992
Why HIDE your Denomination? WE don't! 1 hr rsss1 66
If Jesus is God 1 hr rsss1 651
Does anybody have a testimony to share? 1 hr Spike 667