First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Gotyou

Washington, DC

#21 Jun 18, 2012
Nomi wrote:
JW's follow Jesus Footsteps closer than any other religion in existence.
which Jesus are you talking about?
whodat

Westerly, RI

#22 Jun 18, 2012
Nomi: you don't attend meetings, or have Witness friends visit, you do not go out in the door to door work, what is there to trap you, except your own beliefs. Jesus went from town to town, you don't go out the front door.
red blood relative

United States

#23 Jun 18, 2012
its a mind bind that is on them... and they can't tell its on them.
..... as long as you don't know the bible, in connection with their bag of tricks, they can sound fairly reasonable or intelligent.... but once you know their bag of tricks, and know how to refute them,...... it becomes sooo apparent.

they will say the stupidist stuff, and start lying and everything they can dream up, to avoid the truth.

thats why for an inexperienced christian, a babe, it is dangerous to read their literature.... it contains 'inspired' stuff from demons, and they get "captured", just like jesus warned about.... matt 24;24

Since: Mar 09

United States

#24 Jun 18, 2012
My Judge is Jehovah GOD and Christ...not you.
whodat wrote:
Nomi: you don't attend meetings, or have Witness friends visit, you do not go out in the door to door work, what is there to trap you, except your own beliefs. Jesus went from town to town, you don't go out the front door.
red blood relative

United States

#25 Jun 18, 2012
Nomi wrote:
<quoted text>
are you sure, nomi?...... cause according to your jw literature your judge is whether or not you obey the jw gov body as your mediator.......... so, that sorta makes them your mediator, not god or jesus....... so stop claiming your mediator is jesus, if you refuse to eat the bread and drink the wine.... since you claim that you don't need any of that and your life blood consist of being obedient to the jw gov body with the fake coming of jesus.

so, please continue to put your faith in the jw gov body who is your mediator, and obey them to get everlasting life.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#26 Jun 19, 2012
Nomi wrote:
<quoted text>
Nomi, you don't like it when someone exposes the truth about you. What do you think Jehovah would think of you posting on this forum? Do you really think that he would approve of what you are doing? I did not judge you, I stated simple facts. Deal with it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jehovah's Witness Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is it ok to physically discipline your child? 6 min Mikronboy 10
last days 7 min trixie 3
An example on how apostates are condemned? 11 min Mikronboy 18
Which Religious text is the Truth? 24 min Furchizedek 13
Eritrea: 20 years and counting - the exceptiona... 51 min Cock-O-Doodle-Doo 49
Unique method of exposing Jehovah's Witnesses 1 hr SARDS 17
The Holy Spirit and Acts 13:2 1 hr Unknown 56
Why was the NWT written? (Dec '13) 2 hr Maravilla 444
What is the trinity? (Apr '13) 2 hr little lamb 16,656
JW'S are 100% right about the trinity? 3 hr Maravilla 953