man711

United States

#286 Oct 31, 2012
SusieB wrote:
<quoted text>
I am NOT enslaved by Satan...JESUS set me free!
You are following false teachings and utterances of demons.
Once your eyes are opened to JESUS and you approach the Father through Him, then you too will see the mistake of believing in and putting faith in any other name than that of Jesus for salvation.
You say you love God but by your 'works' you show you don't know Him.
If you celebrate Christmas then "You are following false teachings and utterances of demons." You have been deceived by the master deceiver.
TPMP

United States

#287 Oct 31, 2012
Maravilla wrote:
<quoted text>
So.bite me!
Never once have I seen her speak to anyone in the manner you have.. NOT once.. And for the record.. I.. am not.. a pagan fanatic. It's a carved pumpkin..get over yourself.
Deflecting will get you nowhere.

That is not how Jehovah views it. It is a pagan symbol.

==========

No, i would not want to bite you. I like leaner cuts, balloon face!
TPMP

United States

#288 Oct 31, 2012
man711 wrote:
<quoted text>If you celebrate Christmas then "You are following false teachings and utterances of demons." You have been deceived by the master deceiver.
Keep in mind. These were all once Jehovah's witnesses.

Amazing!
SusieB

Richland, WA

#290 Oct 31, 2012
man711 wrote:
<quoted text>If you celebrate Christmas then "You are following false teachings and utterances of demons." You have been deceived by the master deceiver.
Just because I don't follow you and your leaders does not make me wrong, and you can't prove I am from the scriptures.
You only parrot what the WT teaches which is the biggest deceiver in print! Show me from the scriptures where its wrong to celebrate any day that honors, praises and glorifies God and Jesus.
Thanksgiving...a day people give a special thanks to God for everything He has done for them and given them.
Wrong too for JW's who say they love GOD. But they WON'T celebrate [openly] because they cannot do what "other" Christians everywhere do.
Isn't that funny? JW's say there are other Christians,[Christian denominations] hahaha! Yet they claim ONLY their beloved false Christ leaders are the real/true Christians!
I love it when they spew out of both sides of their mouths ;-)
SusieB

Richland, WA

#291 Oct 31, 2012
TPMP wrote:
<quoted text> Keep in mind. These were all once Jehovah's witnesses.
Amazing!
Show me from the scriptures how labeling yourself a JW makes you a Christian?
dee lightful

Piedmont, SC

#292 Oct 31, 2012
Aneirin wrote:
<quoted text>
The problem is this.
Jehovah God and Jesus Christ hate the worship of false gods. They hate the celebrations to false gods and they hate the rituals performed to false gods.
The Catholic Church took those rituals and celebrations that God and Christ hate and used them as their way to "honor" Jesus.
And now all of Christendom thinks it is OK to honor Jesus using ritual celebrations that he hates, just because they claim that those hated ritual celebrations are in Christ's honor.
The truth is that it is Satan who is behind Christmas, a collection of hated ritual celebrations to false gods in Christ's name.
How is the celebration the birth of Christ celebrating a false god when god has told us Jesus is a Mighty God.Where and who is this false god when there is only jESUS and the praise is to God Almighty for his birth?
Doen't you see how your org has ignored the fact that the praise is to God Almighty and not any pagan god? Don't you ever wonder why your org distort this celebration and wants you to think it is pagan? That sure sounds like Satan has a hand in this denial of praise to the Almighty God.

“Paradise Earth”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#293 Oct 31, 2012
dee lightful wrote:
<quoted text> How is the celebration the birth of Christ celebrating a false god when god has told us Jesus is a Mighty God.Where and who is this false god when there is only jESUS and the praise is to God Almighty for his birth?
Doen't you see how your org has ignored the fact that the praise is to God Almighty and not any pagan god? Don't you ever wonder why your org distort this celebration and wants you to think it is pagan? That sure sounds like Satan has a hand in this denial of praise to the Almighty God.
It is interesting to note that NONE of these people have been able to address the ACTUAL argument put forward.

They have ALL decided to pretend that we are discussing something else.

They have blinded themselves to the actual argument I presented because they simply can't address it.

Nowhere have I ever claimed that people are worshiping false gods at Christmas, yet they keep pretending I did because they have no reply to the actual argument I did present.

Its called SIDESTEPPING.

Its not just Dee, its all of them.

Its Pat, Dee, Susie etc... all of them.
SusieB

Richland, WA

#294 Oct 31, 2012
Aneirin wrote:
<quoted text>
It is interesting to note that NONE of these people have been able to address the ACTUAL argument put forward.
They have ALL decided to pretend that we are discussing something else.
They have blinded themselves to the actual argument I presented because they simply can't address it.
Nowhere have I ever claimed that people are worshiping false gods at Christmas, yet they keep pretending I did because they have no reply to the actual argument I did present.
Its called SIDESTEPPING.
Its not just Dee, its all of them.
Its Pat, Dee, Susie etc... all of them.
Don't arrogantly drag me into your pot of lies.
You told me a couple of years ago that a Christmas tree was an idol and we were worshipping a false god if we celebrated Christmas.
You told me we if we celebrated a birthday, the person being celebrated became a false god because we were lifting that person up even higher than God, worshipping them and that a cake was food sacrificed to idols, lol....seriously Gareth???
Such nonsense. Even God Himself said wooden idols carved from trees couldn't hurt you or do you any good...so not to be afraid of them.
You JW's really make Titus 1:15-16 stand out when you start your judging and condemning of others.
In case you forgot all of this ask your old gal pal Lolly, she was really backing you up at that time.

Was there really an actual different question presented on something and it got turned into this? Hahaha...ooopsy if so!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#295 Nov 1, 2012
Aneirin wrote:
*** Deut 18:9 When you have come into the land which Jehovah your God gives you, you shall not learn to do after the abominations of those nations.
Does God enjoy celebrations he did not ask for that contain PAGAN elements?
*** Exod 32:4 He received what they handed him, and fashioned it with an engraving tool, and made it a molten calf; and they said, "These are your gods, Israel, which brought you up out of the land of Egypt."
Remember this? But ah! you cry!! That was a celebration to false gods you cry!!
Indeed Jehovah saw it as EXACTLY that but did Aaron and the people of Israel call it a pagan celebration? Or did they say they were celebrating Jehovah?
Who did Aaron dedicate the celebration to?
*** Exod 32:5 hen Aaron saw this, he built an altar before it; and Aaron made a proclamation, and said, "Tomorrow shall be a feast to Jehovah."
It was a celebration to Jehovah their God!! It was pagan in origin but they REDEDICATED the pagan practice and put Jehovah's name on it!
Was Jehovah pleased at their desire to celebrate him in this new way using old, pagan methods?
Let's take a look:
*** Exod 32:10 Now therefore leave me alone, that my wrath may burn hot against them, and that I may consume them; " ...
Hmmmm, not too pleased....
No. God does not like unasked for celebrations in pagan clothing.
That means do not celebrate Jesus with an evergreen tree brought into the house.
That means do not celebrate Jesus with gift giving and overindulgence (taken from the pagan Saturnalia).
That means do not celebrate Jesus in December 25th (replacing celebration of the rebirth of the sun god on that day)
That means do not celebrate Jesus with mistletoe, holly or ivy.
That means do not celebrate Jesus with pretty much ANY of the Christmas traditions.
Because 99% of them are worshipful celebrations to pagan gods, performed in the name of Jesus.
what

*** Exod 32:4 He received what they handed him, and fashioned it with an engraving tool, and made it a molten calf; and they said, "These are your gods, Israel, which brought you up out of the land of Egypt."

“Paradise Earth”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#296 Nov 1, 2012
SusieB wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't arrogantly drag me into your pot of lies.
You told me a couple of years ago that a Christmas tree was an idol and we were worshipping a false god if we celebrated Christmas.
You told me we if we celebrated a birthday, the person being celebrated became a false god because we were lifting that person up even higher than God, worshipping them and that a cake was food sacrificed to idols, lol....seriously Gareth???
Such nonsense. Even God Himself said wooden idols carved from trees couldn't hurt you or do you any good...so not to be afraid of them.
You JW's really make Titus 1:15-16 stand out when you start your judging and condemning of others.
In case you forgot all of this ask your old gal pal Lolly, she was really backing you up at that time.
Was there really an actual different question presented on something and it got turned into this? Hahaha...ooopsy if so!
Susie that's a total pack of lies.

“I m no jws”

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#297 Nov 1, 2012
dr of religion wrote:
<quoted text>Like weddings,wedding rings,wedding anniverserys, days of the week are all pagan yet jw's use them why?
why?

simple

becos they are still human.
dr fill

Des Plaines, IL

#298 Nov 1, 2012
man711 wrote:
<quoted text>If you celebrate Christmas then "You are following false teachings and utterances of demons." You have been deceived by the master deceiver.
So your telling me that your founder of your little misguided cult charlie russel was following the teachings of satan back then when he celebrated christmass,easter and birthdays?Charlie even said jesus came down and approved all charlie was doing over all the other churches and chose charlie's church to be his mouth piece on earth.Does that mean all jw's are involved with demon's? I thought you folks were goofy!!! Now you just confirmed it buckwheat!!!!!!
Truth of Christ

Mesquite, NV

#299 Nov 1, 2012
man711 wrote:
<quoted text>I will pray your eyes are opened.
You are very much like the poster named duh-boy. He also is always angry and speaking hatred to anyone who is not a JW apologist.

I think you probably suffer from the same issue he has. He is very frustrated by Jesus because he cannot understand Christ's words. I can imagine how frustrating that would be to constantly not understand the things you are attempting to preach. I do forgive you and duh-boy for the hate you give to Christians.
Truth of Christ

Mesquite, NV

#300 Nov 1, 2012
SusieB wrote:
<quoted text>
As a Christian I consider it an honor and a privilege to pray for you! Anyone who can unashamedly proclaim Jesus as their Lord and Savior is a brother or sister in the ONE faith :)
Blessings to you.
Thank you SusieB :) You are very kind. I appreciate all prayers for me and my wife in this great struggle of ours and I thank God every day for my brothers and sisters in Christ who give us their support.
Truth of Christ

Mesquite, NV

#301 Nov 1, 2012
man711 wrote:
<quoted text>If you celebrate Christmas then "You are following false teachings and utterances of demons." You have been deceived by the master deceiver.
Christmas is honor to Christ. Demons do not wish honor to be shown to Christ.

Your post makes no sense. Are you against Christ?
Truth of Christ

Mesquite, NV

#302 Nov 1, 2012
TPMP wrote:
<quoted text> Keep in mind. These were all once Jehovah's witnesses.
Amazing!
Do you ever purchase Christmas or birthday gifts for your children or wife?

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#303 Nov 1, 2012
man711 wrote:
Nedoba
“GOD'S TRUTH *NEVER* CHANGES”
What is truth?
You are right, Gods truth never changes, but JW beliefs do.

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#304 Nov 1, 2012
TPMP wrote:
<quoted text> There are many, Pat.
One immediately comes to mind
"Little children, guard yourselves from idols".(1 John 5:21)
A smile face in a pumpkin that you light up?... Really?......
Common sense, Pat!
If you read the scriptures she posted, it says, make these things then bow down to them. They do not bow down to them. I do not celebrate Halloween nor Christmas for my own reasons, but I do not condemn those who do it either. Those things are between them and the Lord. But I can see that they are not bowing down and worshipping these things.

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#305 Nov 1, 2012
man711 wrote:
<quoted text>If you celebrate Christmas then "You are following false teachings and utterances of demons." You have been deceived by the master deceiver.
Show me the scripture that says that.

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#306 Nov 1, 2012
Aneirin wrote:
<quoted text>
Susie that's a total pack of lies.
Oh really, I do not know where this person got this from and I will not hunt for it, but it clearly shows that you said they are worshipping pagan gods in the very last line..

Aneirin wrote:
*** Deut 18:9 When you have come into the land which Jehovah your God gives you, you shall not learn to do after the abominations of those nations.
Does God enjoy celebrations he did not ask for that contain PAGAN elements?
*** Exod 32:4 He received what they handed him, and fashioned it with an engraving tool, and made it a molten calf; and they said, "These are your gods, Israel, which brought you up out of the land of Egypt."
Remember this? But ah! you cry!! That was a celebration to false gods you cry!!
Indeed Jehovah saw it as EXACTLY that but did Aaron and the people of Israel call it a pagan celebration? Or did they say they were celebrating Jehovah?
Who did Aaron dedicate the celebration to?
*** Exod 32:5 hen Aaron saw this, he built an altar before it; and Aaron made a proclamation, and said, "Tomorrow shall be a feast to Jehovah."
It was a celebration to Jehovah their God!! It was pagan in origin but they REDEDICATED the pagan practice and put Jehovah's name on it!
Was Jehovah pleased at their desire to celebrate him in this new way using old, pagan methods?
Let's take a look:
*** Exod 32:10 Now therefore leave me alone, that my wrath may burn hot against them, and that I may consume them; " ...
Hmmmm, not too pleased....
No. God does not like unasked for celebrations in pagan clothing.
That means do not celebrate Jesus with an evergreen tree brought into the house.
That means do not celebrate Jesus with gift giving and overindulgence (taken from the pagan Saturnalia).
That means do not celebrate Jesus in December 25th (replacing celebration of the rebirth of the sun god on that day)
That means do not celebrate Jesus with mistletoe, holly or ivy.
That means do not celebrate Jesus with pretty much ANY of the Christmas traditions.
Because 99% of them are worshipful celebrations to pagan gods, performed in the name of Jesus.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jehovah's Witness Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Does "One" REALLY mean THREE? Seriously! 4 min ihveit 708
Why is the GB member Stephen lett admitting ..? 6 min j 345
fbi ic3 5/20/2015 11 min 666 IS Put in HEL... 65
how bout a subject jws wont discuss? 16 min dee lightful 79
Assurance in whom? 21 min tre orlo 1
Jehovah's Witnesses once again offending and in... 31 min j 9
People ignore the signs of the "End". 31 min Lordylordy9111 41
WHAT is the name of the 'Holy-Ghost-God'? 1 hr Maravilla 619
Phil. 2:11 hits every JW like a brick! 1 hr Maravilla 68
Christian Trucker and OSAS Doctrine 4 hr dee lightful 858
More from around the web