“Gods love ... poured out”

Since: Dec 06

Sacramento

#1 Oct 2, 2010
I think today is the day they hold the annual meeting for the Watchtower Society. I forget what time it starts, but I think it is about 11:00am Eastern time.

If that is the case, they are meeting now.

I would encourage all Christians to pray for the ones attending and for the Watchtower leaders who will be giving the talks, one of which will be their yearly text.

May our Dear Lord grant the proper words for the speakers.

“God 1st...ALWAYS!”

Since: Mar 10

Coraopolis, PA

#2 Oct 2, 2010
borgfree wrote:
I think today is the day they hold the annual meeting for the Watchtower Society. I forget what time it starts, but I think it is about 11:00am Eastern time.
I would encourage all Christians to pray for the ones attending and for the Watchtower leaders who will be giving the talks, one of which will be their yearly text.
I'm praying that JEHOVAH uses this "get together" to round all of the IMPOSTORS in one place, and rid holy place of them for good!

Heavenly Father:
In the name of your firstborn son, Jesus Christ, I ask that you show your devine power and wipe those who trifle with your name, kingdom and will. May your anger blaze towards them, making them an example to their god, satan, of what he is about to receive in full measure.
May those who honor and respect you feel your protective power to withstand the pressure of compromise, since you tolerate no rivalry.
Your time schedule is perfect. May all humans learn to bend their knees in submission to you. Your glorious majesty is out eternal ticket to happiness. And may your smile shine down upon those who love you with all their heart.
I pray all these things, once again, in the name of your loving son, our Eternal King, Jesus Christ.
Amen

“email at ihveit@aol.com ”

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#3 Oct 2, 2010
borgfree wrote:
ihv.. isnt this the day that NEW LIGHT usually comes out? if so pray that THIS TIME they listen to GOD instead of depending on angels to bring them information
will

“Gods love ... poured out”

Since: Dec 06

Sacramento

#4 Oct 2, 2010
Amen Douglas Clark and ihveit!
Bible Jehova laws not GB

Dundalk, MD

#5 Oct 2, 2010
oh! My heavenly Father?please open spiritual eyes to these misleded by master deceiver people OF wtbs jw this last days,use them to proclaim no"good news"of iluminaties dreams of power on this earth, only show them how to preach GOSPEL OF BIBLE YOUR WRATH AND YOUR JUDGEMENT and save if possible some of JW in this organization from your wrath-wages for sin is death but?.....
my Father? WTBS JWGB have big potential to tell really Your Truth but last 100 years WTBS JW gb lie and believe own illusions of own false teachings trush of maste deceiver mankind
please?if possible according to your own good will and your good pleasure? look at this people of WTBS JW GB and open them spiritual eyes.
I am praying to YOU MY HOLY FATHER in JESUS CHRIST
Amen

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

#6 Oct 2, 2010
DOUGLAS CLARK wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm praying that JEHOVAH uses this "get together" to round all of the IMPOSTORS in one place, and rid holy place of them for good!
Heavenly Father:
In the name of your firstborn son, Jesus Christ, I ask that you show your devine power and wipe those who trifle with your name, kingdom and will. May your anger blaze towards them, making them an example to their god, satan, of what he is about to receive in full measure.
May those who honor and respect you feel your protective power to withstand the pressure of compromise, since you tolerate no rivalry.
Your time schedule is perfect. May all humans learn to bend their knees in submission to you. Your glorious majesty is out eternal ticket to happiness. And may your smile shine down upon those who love you with all their heart.
I pray all these things, once again, in the name of your loving son, our Eternal King, Jesus Christ.
Amen
You should be careful what you pray for...

Location hidden

#7 Oct 2, 2010
Gareth wrote:
<quoted text>
ihv.. better yet YOU SHOULD PRAY (for truth)
will

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#8 Oct 2, 2010
Gareth wrote:
<quoted text>
Good advice. But what do you pray for Gareth? Or do you feel there's no need?

“God 1st...ALWAYS!”

Coraopolis, PA

#9 Oct 3, 2010
Gareth wrote:
<quoted text>
Trust me...I pray for the right things. And when I don't, JEHOVAH always seems to ignore me.

HMMMM...

“God 1st...ALWAYS!”

Coraopolis, PA

#10 Oct 3, 2010
ihveit wrote:
<quoted text>
ihv.. better yet YOU SHOULD PRAY (for truth)
will
I don't know why I bother with some folks on this forum, since I know that their agenda is foul, but sometimes...

“God 1st...ALWAYS!”

Coraopolis, PA

#11 Oct 3, 2010
Admiral Kolchak wrote:
<quoted text>
Good advice. But what do you pray for Gareth? Or do you feel there's no need?
Instead of "what", a better question might be "WHO".

Location hidden

#12 Oct 3, 2010
DOUGLAS CLARK wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know why I bother with some folks on this forum, since I know that their agenda is foul, but sometimes...
ihv.. i dont so much worry about the folks on this forum.. what i am more interested in is those who come here to read posts and try to learn about the jws.. some of them actually get a preview into what will happen to them should they become jws..

will

Location hidden

#13 Oct 3, 2010
DOUGLAS CLARK wrote:
<quoted text>
Instead of "what", a better question might be "WHO".
good point
will

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jehovah's Witness Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Native American 10 Commandments (& other NA tho... (Nov '10) 3 min Maravilla 5,473
Jehovah's Witness Leaders Accused Of Covering U... 3 min RedhorseWoman 47
Praise Jehovah (Jul '13) 5 min little lamb 1,984
Douglas Clark's "HUMBLE" opinion. 7 min MENE MENE Tekel U... 15
"Taking In Knowledge" 18 min little lamb 3
Did God LIE? 25 min little lamb 2
Did Jesus Lie? 27 min TERRENCE 3
WOE!! WOE!! WOE!! to the apostates! 53 min little lamb 177
YES-Jesus WAS once known as Michael 1 hr the Mad JW 2,439
Found this today about Gods name. 1 hr harryturq 3,756
Photo of redhorsewoman 2 hr truthsetsfree 229
Let's talk logic and objectivity 5 hr truthsetsfree 70
More from around the web