Destroy this TEMPLE!
First Prev
of 15
Next Last

“EXPOSING CHURCHianity!”

Since: Oct 07

Seattle, WA

#1 Jan 12, 2013
http://i875.photobucket.com/albums/ab315/MadM...

John 10:17- The reason my Father loves me is that I lay down my life [not the body]— only to take it up again.
18- No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have AUTHORITY to lay it down and AUTHORITY to take it up again. This COMMAND I RECEIVED from my Father.

Jesus used the term "temple" because that is where worship to God was done. They HAD destroyed the "pure way" to worship God and when Jesus was resurrected BY his God, Jehovah, he "raised" a new way to worship God. The "temple of his body", aka: worship through the True Christian Congregation. No longer was worship accepted at the physical temple.

Temple / True Worship
Spirit and Truth

THAT is what Jesus raised up with the GUARANTEE of Resurrection he received from his God and Father!

Since: Dec 12

Glasgow, UK

#2 Jan 12, 2013
its the sun going from the autumnal equinox to the vernal equinox

when the sun hits libra and descends into darkness for 6 months.....that is sin in the world for 6 months....(autumn and winter)

however...when the sun "passes over " the equator in the sign of aries the lamb....on march 21st

that is the lamb of god...aries...that takes away the sins...darkness of the world

why do you think john the baptist is born 6 months before jesus...jesus is the sun rising after the winter solstice
and john the baptist is the sun descending after the summer solstice

that is why john says

that one will ascend ...while I descend

its the sun....but only those who have eyes to see and ears to hear will recognise what I am saying

Glasgow, UK

#3 Jan 12, 2013
and there arent many who can break free of the mind control

Glasgow, UK

#4 Jan 12, 2013
why does jesus stay in the grave for 3 days...its the winter solstice on dec 22nd

the sun stops for three days...solstice...means sun stands still

the sun is in its grave for 3 days

and on dec 25th...it starts moving north again

it is born again...resurrected

“EXPOSING CHURCHianity!”

Seattle, WA

#5 Jan 12, 2013
Yes- Churchianity has fooled the masses for almost 2,000 years!
Jackie

Southampton, PA

#6 Jan 12, 2013
I will not leave topix untill they take down the slander that has been reported to topix against my mother and I.

“EXPOSING CHURCHianity!”

Seattle, WA

#7 Jan 12, 2013
"You GO, girl!"

Glasgow, UK

#8 Jan 13, 2013
all christianity has fooled mankind for 2000 years....just the same as mithraism fooled humanity ....just as zoroastrianism fooled the masses for years....judaism.....islam.... buddhism

they are all worshipping the sun in their own way

for instance....in hinduism.....you have the characters

brahma and saraswatti

take the "A" from the end of brahma's name and put it at the beginning ...and you get abrahm....abraham.....

take swatti away from saraswatti....and you have sara

abraham and sarah....and it's been staring you in the face all your life...and you havent noticed it

because the masses...who know no different....follow crowds.....dont learn for themselves to any great extent and worship the outward signs of nature......

they know not the meaning of ..."nosce te ipsum"

look at the amount of old religious structures that have come and gone over thousands of years....

at one time they were all filled with devotees

just as the christian churches will all be in ruins in future....and a new form of exoteric worship will be ushered in......and the masses will follow that too...will fight and argue over it

my god is best....no my god is best....and so ad infinitum

Glasgow, UK

#9 Jan 13, 2013

“EXPOSING CHURCHianity!”

Seattle, WA

#10 Jan 13, 2013
Similarities of names and words has messed many a mind up, ninja.

Take the Smurf...
PLEASE!
STUPID OLD CULT

London, UK

#11 Jan 22, 2013
the Mad JW wrote:
Yes- Churchianity has fooled the masses for almost 2,000 years!
And now you and the simple sheep followers of man have been fooled by a false religion namely the Watchtower Society. Founded by your favourite child abuser Charles Taze Russell.

“EXPOSING CHURCHianity!”

Seattle, WA

#12 Jan 22, 2013
And take stupid, too.
the Mad JW

London, UK

#13 Jan 26, 2013
Yes I hide behind a mask, just like the Governing Body of the evil cult I represent. We try hard to convince people with our false doctrine. It will mean more money to line the pockets of our leaders. A brilliant scam like this needs idiots to sign up. That's why I say “You REALLY believe that???” We all know Jehovah's witnesses are the deceived deceivers and have very little to do with God. How could we have anything to do with God and good when we give him a false name Jehovah.

Is not the Watch Tower Bible and Tract Society the one and only channel which the Devil has used in dispensing his lies continually since the beginning of the harvest period?

Yes I admit I have been promoting a false God and really represent the devil. However aside from this occasion I will continue to lie and deceive in the best tradition of the Watchtower bible and tract society.
Evil old Cult

London, UK

#14 Jan 26, 2013
the Mad JW wrote:
And take stupid, too.
Yes I will Lucifer. It is better to be stupid than evil. Continue with your psycho babble. you are not fooling anyone. Especially your perverted leaders who like you hide behind a mask in Brooklyn
bethel bumboy

London, UK

#15 Feb 11, 2013
the Mad JW wrote:
Yes I hide behind a mask, just like the Governing Body of the evil cult I represent. We try hard to convince people with our false doctrine. It will mean more money to line the pockets of our leaders. A brilliant scam like this needs idiots to sign up. That's why I say “You REALLY believe that???” We all know Jehovah's witnesses are the deceived deceivers and have very little to do with God. How could we have anything to do with God and good when we give him a false name Jehovah.
Is not the Watch Tower Bible and Tract Society the one and only channel which the Devil has used in dispensing his lies continually since the beginning of the harvest period?
Yes I admit I have been promoting a false God and really represent the devil. However aside from this occasion I will continue to lie and deceive in the best tradition of the Watchtower bible and tract society.
Get about a bit don't you mate. Seattle, WA and now London, UK. Lies and deceit on a Global scale. Still at least your babble from London made more sense and you admit the falsity of your cult.

“EXPOSING CHURCHianity!”

Seattle, WA

#16 Feb 13, 2013
Notice how they have to use so many persona- even mimicking others, like myself?

Signs of severe mental disorder- which explains their beliefs...

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#17 Feb 13, 2013
6 posts in 11 minutes..........and absolutely ZERO verses.

They must be full of MADJW wisdom, huh?

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#18 Feb 13, 2013
Luke24:36-43.…
“And as they thus spake, Jesus himself stood in the midst of them, and saith unto them, Peace be unto you. But they were terrified and affrighted, and suppose that they had seen a spirit. And he said unto them, Why are ye troubled? And why do thoughts arise in your hearts? Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me, and see; for a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have.”

Upon Jesus entering the room, the disciples believed he WAS a spirit. Jesus took this opportunity to correct this error and invited them to examine his body and told them,“a spirit hath NOT flesh and bones, as ye see me have”.
Pat

Rockford, IL

#19 Feb 13, 2013
Jesus answered and said unto them, Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up.

20 Then said the Jews, Forty and six years was this temple in building, and wilt thou rear it up in three days?

21 But he spake of the temple of his body.

22 When therefore he was risen from the dead, his disciples remembered that he had said this unto them; and they believed the scripture, and the word which Jesus had said.

“EXPOSING CHURCHianity!”

Seattle, WA

#20 Feb 13, 2013
Then you two post scriptures you have NO understanding of...as usual.

Sorry to burst your bubbles- but Jesus was -GASP!- actually DEAD- not living- those 3 days.

So he couldn't literally resurrect himself...and would have no NEED to if alive; all he had to do was as YOU believe- just float back into the body...which is YOUR definition of the word 'resurrection'- switching bodies...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 15
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jehovah's Witness Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hey JW Subliminal Artist!! YOU are done! 22 min red blood relative 134
News Russia's Plan to Ban Jehovah's Witnesses Puts E... 32 min red blood relative 25
Genesis 3:22-24 57 min Alank 169
What does this mean? 1 hr Alank 838
ARC proves that JW children are 10 times Safer 1 hr Alank 7
YES-Jesus WAS once known as Michael (Sep '14) 2 hr jad2017 10,471
God's Name WAS in the Original NT!!! (Sep '16) 2 hr jad2017 2,219
Hebrews 1:13-14 3 hr ihveit 264
More from around the web