To the genuine witnesses on the board

Posted in the Jehovah's Witness Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Jedidiah

UK

#1 Dec 25, 2012
At this point I feel it necessary to give you some counsel and I ask that you take note.

I've noticed a worrying trend here that needs addressing

There is not necessarily an issue with you being here. I understand you want to defend Jehovah in public. In fact that's the reason I've been asked to come here.

However I must say to you. Do NOT converse with the apostates. Jehovah has very strong feelings about those who turn their back and him and betray him.

This is how he felt in ancient Israel.

Deut 13:9 "but you should kill him without fail. Your hand first of all should come upon him to put him to death, and the hand of all the people afterward. 10 And you must stone him with stones, and he must die, because he has sought to turn you away from Jehovah your God, who has brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of slaves"

Apostates where stoned to death by the people for attempting to turn them away from Jehovah.

This is what he say's today

2 John:10 If anyone comes to YOU and does not bring this teaching, never receive him into YOUR homes or say a greeting to him. 11 For he that says a greeting to him is a sharer in his wicked works"

If you're not progressing in the truth this will be a big reason why because you yourself are guilty of sharing in this betrayal. That's how serious this is!!

If you are progressing in the truth then you could do a whole lot better if you take this counsel on board. You musn't give half hearted worship to Jehovah.

Don't fret though just take these words on board talk to Jehovah put it right and be determined not to repeat it.

Apostates joined our amazing family when they got baptized they have betrayed and are disloyal to their family they have betrayed and are disloyal to Jehovah they want you to be disloyal to Jehovah all the time you're engaging them in conversation you're being disloyal to Jehovah and that's exactly what they want!!

By all means defend Jehovah but do it in the way that will make Jehovah proud of your efforts.

“Family comes First”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#2 Dec 25, 2012
Jedidiah wrote:
Apostates joined our amazing family when they got baptized they have betrayed and are disloyal to their family they have betrayed and are disloyal to Jehovah they want you to be disloyal to Jehovah all the time you're engaging them in conversation you're being disloyal to Jehovah and that's exactly what they want!!
By all means defend Jehovah but do it in the way that will make Jehovah proud of your efforts.
Well well. You don't make any mention of the kids who were born in or whose parents were converted while those children were still young. I was one of those, and believe you me, I had no choice in the matter at all!

..and I'm not some distant nameless figure from across the pond - matter of fact I used to swim at Isleworth baths.
Tao itness

United States

#3 Dec 25, 2012
Youre portrayel of 2john 10 is misleading and shows the length the NWT goes to twist the true meaning of Gods word. In fact the meaning you put to ,in fact,contradicts the example Christ Jesus set for us. 2John has nothing to do with talking to these teachers in Johns day that were teaching Christ had not come in the flesh. The meaning of this passage was not merely saying a common greeting or talking with them it was wishing them success or encouraging them in any way. The way the watchtower puts it,in fact, contradicts the exsample Christ set for us. When confronted by the ultimate apostate,Satan the devil,Jesus debated his resoning using scripture. In fact when Satan could no longer dispute the truth of Gods word after attempting to twist scripture ,it was HE that left ,no longer able to confront the truth of Gods word. By misapplying 2John JWs claim that Jesus example was improper. In fact it was being disloyal tl Christs teaching that prompted John to write this letter. And the same thing that has prompted me to write this post.The exegis of Brooklyn is being dishonest in implying we should not talk to apostates by twisting Johns words to not wish them success or 'godspeed' to mean we cannot defend our faith. This is being dis ingenuous and implying our Lords example of fearlessly defending the truth was improper!

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#4 Dec 25, 2012
In response to Taoitness sweeping statement the scriptures have this to say on the subject

Isaiah 52:11 "Turn away, turn away, get out of there, touch nothing unclean; get out from the midst of her, keep yourselves clean, YOU who are carrying the utensils of Jehovah"

Rev 18: 4 "And I heard another voice out of heaven say:“Get out of her, my people, if YOU do not want to share with her in her sins, and if YOU do not want to receive part of her plagues"

With regard 2 John 10,11 here's a copy and paste from a watchtower

"John here used khai′ro, which was a greeting like “good day” or “hello.”(Acts 15:23; Matthew 28:9) He did not use a·spa′zo·mai (as in verse 13), which means “to enfold in the arms, thus to greet, to welcome” and may have implied a very warm greeting, even with an embrace"

Apostates are not even to be said hello too and rightly so!! It's not mans way but discipline from Jehovah himself.
BUDGIE

UK

#5 Dec 25, 2012
Prophet Jedidiah wrote:
In response to Taoitness sweeping statement the scriptures have this to say on the subject
Isaiah 52:11 "Turn away, turn away, get out of there, touch nothing unclean; get out from the midst of her, keep yourselves clean, YOU who are carrying the utensils of Jehovah"
Rev 18: 4 "And I heard another voice out of heaven say:“Get out of her, my people, if YOU do not want to share with her in her sins, and if YOU do not want to receive part of her plagues"
With regard 2 John 10,11 here's a copy and paste from a watchtower
"John here used khai′ro, which was a greeting like “good day” or “hello.”(Acts 15:23; Matthew 28:9) He did not use a·spa′zo·mai (as in verse 13), which means “to enfold in the arms, thus to greet, to welcome” and may have implied a very warm greeting, even with an embrace"
Apostates are not even to be said hello too and rightly so!! It's not mans way but discipline from Jehovah himself.
So why are you on here then coresponding with appostates??

“Family comes First”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#6 Dec 25, 2012
Prophet Jedidiah wrote:
Hello! Another imprinted slave of Brooklyn!

“Fly low, fly fast.”

Since: Apr 07

East Midlands, UK

#7 Dec 25, 2012
Deut 13:9 "but you should kill him without fail. Your hand first of all should come upon him to put him to death, and the hand of all the people afterward. 10 And you must stone him with stones, and he must die, because he has sought to turn you away from Jehovah your God, who has brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of slaves"

"Apostates where stoned to death by the people for attempting to turn them away from Jehovah."

Are you meaning to take this literally?
The respect a certain other Middle Eastern religion has for doing this sort of thing today could be how we non JW's view you lot too.

“Fly low, fly fast.”

Since: Apr 07

East Midlands, UK

#8 Dec 25, 2012
If God/Allah/Jehova truly wants someone murdered, I'm sure he is capable of doing it himself, but you overly religious nuts think you know what the supreme being wants, well you're wrong.

Since: Oct 10

Homebush, Australia

#9 Dec 25, 2012
BUDGIE wrote:
<quoted text>So why are you on here then coresponding with appostates??
well he/she knows that and doesn't really care what you think, its just another topix JW troll disquised creating arguments, best just show what the WT says in their own literature and what the bible says about the phony appointment of the GB in light of their new dark teaching.
jackie

Southampton, PA

#10 Dec 25, 2012
BUDGIE wrote:
He did address this thread to the Genuine Witnesses who may be here posting on topix.
The question is "If there are any true Genuine Witnesses to Jehovah God" here posting on these JW Hate forums?

“"Leave the dead horses alone"”

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#11 Dec 25, 2012
Jedidiah wrote:
At this point I feel it necessary to give you some counsel and I ask that you take note.
I've noticed a worrying trend here that needs addressing
There is not necessarily an issue with you being here. I understand you want to defend Jehovah in public. In fact that's the reason I've been asked to come here.
However I must say to you. Do NOT converse with the apostates. Jehovah has very strong feelings about those who turn their back and him and betray him.
This is how he felt in ancient Israel.
Deut 13:9 "but you should kill him without fail. Your hand first of all should come upon him to put him to death, and the hand of all the people afterward. 10 And you must stone him with stones, and he must die, because he has sought to turn you away from Jehovah your God, who has brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of slaves"
Apostates where stoned to death by the people for attempting to turn them away from Jehovah.
This is what he say's today
2 John:10 If anyone comes to YOU and does not bring this teaching, never receive him into YOUR homes or say a greeting to him. 11 For he that says a greeting to him is a sharer in his wicked works"
If you're not progressing in the truth this will be a big reason why because you yourself are guilty of sharing in this betrayal. That's how serious this is!!
If you are progressing in the truth then you could do a whole lot better if you take this counsel on board. You musn't give half hearted worship to Jehovah.
Don't fret though just take these words on board talk to Jehovah put it right and be determined not to repeat it.
I personally see a difference between refuting their false reasoning, Admonishing their disorderly conduct and stopping new comers from being fooled by their rubbish reasoning and saying hello to them.

I used to get in long discussions with them to see if what they were saying was true or not before I embraced the truth and realized that they are full of lies and deceit or just to put it bluntly were full of false reasoning. Now i don't bother with these long discussions because i found their claims to be nonsense.

I am not here to say hello to them but to watch out for newcomers who are unready for their nonsense. Until Jehovah directs me otherwise i will have to keep on coming back here and directing stray sheep to better reasoning than what these mentally diseased apostates offer.
sick of the cult

Marlinton, WV

#12 Dec 25, 2012
Gods Kingdom Rules wrote:
<quoted text> Until Jehovah directs me otherwise i will have to keep on coming back here and directing stray sheep to better reasoning than what these mentally diseased apostates offer.
You have quite the gall. Calling those who disagree with you mentally diseased. Good God man you belong to a publishing house cult! Being called mentally diseased by a Jw is likekbeing called fat by Jabba the Hut.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#13 Dec 25, 2012
Gods Kingdom Rules wrote:
<quoted text> I personally see a difference between refuting their false reasoning, Admonishing their disorderly conduct and stopping new comers from being fooled by their rubbish reasoning and saying hello to them.
I used to get in long discussions with them to see if what they were saying was true or not before I embraced the truth and realized that they are full of lies and deceit or just to put it bluntly were full of false reasoning. Now i don't bother with these long discussions because i found their claims to be nonsense.
I am not here to say hello to them but to watch out for newcomers who are unready for their nonsense. Until Jehovah directs me otherwise i will have to keep on coming back here and directing stray sheep to better reasoning than what these mentally diseased apostates offer.
There is no issue with defending Jehovah in the correct way. We all just need to make sure it is the correct way.

If any of us are guilty of engaging apostates in conversation we need to take a long hard look at ourselves and make the necessary adjustments.

There is no leglisation in scripture for excuses regards this subject the Bible makes this subject perfectly clear.

I'm telling my fellow brothers and sisters like yourself the facts because I love you all greatly and I don't want to see you fall on the border of the promise land like the Israelites did. We're so close now what a shame it would be to miss out because Jehovah views us as a sharer in disloyalty to him.

Luke 16: 10 "The person faithful in what is least is faithful also in much, and the person unrighteous in what is least is unrighteous also in much"

There's no room for personal opinions here.

I know it's easy to be suckered in, by them. You just want to defend Jehovah and that's a really good thing. But just be careful how you go about that,is the point.

Christian love
Remnant143999

Albuquerque, NM

#14 Dec 25, 2012
You state "There is not necessarily an issue with you being here. I understand you want to defend Jehovah in public. In fact that's the reason I've been asked to come here." Who asked you and what is your authority?
Spike

Whippany, NJ

#15 Dec 25, 2012
jackie wrote:
<quoted text>
He did address this thread to the Genuine Witnesses who may be here posting on topix.
The question is "If there are any true Geuine Witnesses to Jehovah God" here posting on these JW Hate forums?
merry christmas jackie
jackie

Southampton, PA

#16 Dec 25, 2012
Spike wrote:
<quoted text>merry christmas jackie
I do not do Christmas spike.
Jace

Woodbridge, VA

#17 Dec 25, 2012
BUDGIE wrote:
Not the sharpest knife un the drawer we can se

Poor fellow
Spike

Whippany, NJ

#18 Dec 25, 2012
jackie wrote:
<quoted text>
you should

“"Leave the dead horses alone"”

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#19 Dec 25, 2012
Prophet Jedidiah wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no issue with defending Jehovah in the correct way. We all just need to make sure it is the correct way.
If any of us are guilty of engaging apostates in conversation we need to take a long hard look at ourselves and make the necessary adjustments.
There is no leglisation in scripture for excuses regards this subject the Bible makes this subject perfectly clear.
I'm telling my fellow brothers and sisters like yourself the facts because I love you all greatly and I don't want to see you fall on the border of the promise land like the Israelites did. We're so close now what a shame it would be to miss out because Jehovah views us as a sharer in disloyalty to him.
Luke 16: 10 "The person faithful in what is least is faithful also in much, and the person unrighteous in what is least is unrighteous also in much"
There's no room for personal opinions here.
I know it's easy to be suckered in, by them. You just want to defend Jehovah and that's a really good thing. But just be careful how you go about that,is the point.
Christian love
Thank you for your concern and council. You too be careful on this forum. Just reading their nonsense is not advisable too.
hMMMMM

Aurora, IL

#20 Dec 25, 2012
jackie wrote:
<quoted text>
Rude response

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jehovah's Witness Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A Trinity Discussion for Bobby 3 min jad2017 1,175
manna - bread of life 23 min jad2017 5
Should We Pray To Jesus? 1 hr rsss1 19
What NAME does the NT magnify? 1 hr rsss1 412
Are the Jehovah's Witnesses a Prophet? 3 hr red blood relative 278
CHURCHianity: Jesus Pretended to Die for you! (Aug '16) 3 hr DR SOS 1,205
New World Translation is it VALID? 4 hr Mega Rude 39
Why Do Animals Grow Old and Die? 4 hr rsss1 1,112
Weeping and gnashing of teeth. 6 hr wow 343
More from around the web