Tsunami Warnings For All of Pacific O...

Tsunami Warnings For All of Pacific Ocean

Posted in the Jehovah's Witness Forum

First Prev
of 14
Next Last

“KeepProclaiming Christ Death ”

Since: Dec 09

Marietta, GA

#1 Mar 11, 2011
http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/world...

This would include Melanesia Ocean which includes Fiji Islands, Marshell Islands, Marquesas Islands, Hawaiian Islands, and ALL US WEST COASTS!

aadriver

Since: Aug 09

Bedfordshire, England

#2 Mar 11, 2011
Earthquakes can happen almost anywhere. They have been around since the earth began. As I said in the other thread on earthquakes, it depends where we live on earth as to whether we will be affected by them. No one is responsable for them it is simply a fact that the earth quakes in different places at any time.

Marietta, GA

#3 Mar 11, 2011
Do you know anyone in these areas because most of these Islanders are still asleep under a tsunami warning, especially for those further south in the Pacific. They are saying that most of the smaller Islands will be covered over.

Yes I know no one is responsible for them. It is a fact that in the last hundred years getting stronger earthquacks and hurricanes. It is due partially to global warming and Bible prophecy.
observer

United States

#4 Mar 11, 2011
Lordylordy9111 wrote:
Do you know anyone in these areas because most of these Islanders are still asleep under a tsunami warning, especially for those further south in the Pacific. They are saying that most of the smaller Islands will be covered over.
Yes I know no one is responsible for them. It is a fact that in the last hundred years getting stronger earthquacks and hurricanes. It is due partially to global warming and Bible prophecy.
I heard the earth quake destroyed all the kh's in japan. Thats rather odd isnt it?

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

#5 Mar 11, 2011
observer wrote:
<quoted text> I heard the earth quake destroyed all the kh's in japan. Thats rather odd isnt it?
Wishful thinking strikes again...
AuroraMom

Oswego, IL

#6 Mar 11, 2011
All the people in Japan and the Pacific are in our prayers.

The only mention at the Kingdom Hall will be how Armageddon is surely near!! Turn over all cash and assets to the WBTS now!!

Or how few JWs were affected (doesn't matter that is because there are so few JWs), then cue applause.

No prayers for the innocent who are affected or lose their lives, like every other church and its members will do.
Disgusting.
aardvark

Blairgowrie, UK

#7 Mar 11, 2011
observer wrote:
Thats rather odd isnt it?
Why?

Ecclesiastes 9:11
"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall them all."
Topsy Crett

Houston, TX

#8 Mar 11, 2011
Lordylordy9111 wrote:
More media coverage, higher population densitys, and teh ability to detect them make it appear that way....

But is what you say really accurate?

< http://www.discerningtoday.org/members/Analys... ;

Marietta, GA

#9 Mar 11, 2011
observer wrote:
<quoted text> I heard the earth quake destroyed all the kh's in japan. Thats rather odd isnt it?
No but it destroyed a nuclear plant and it has lost power to cool the reactors and they are waiting to see what happens. We should get rid of those things. It is a matter of time until a natural disaster strikes one that will recovery impossible.

Has anyone got gas masks for cats and dogs?

Marietta, GA

#10 Mar 11, 2011
Topsy Crett wrote:
<quoted text>
More media coverage, higher population densitys, and teh ability to detect them make it appear that way....
But is what you say really accurate?
< http://www.discerningtoday.org/members/Analys... ;
Your mean!
Topsy Crett

Houston, TX

#11 Mar 11, 2011
Sorry to confront you with facts.

You always find that mean dont you?

Marietta, GA

#12 Mar 11, 2011
Yes earthquakes have always been around. Some of them wiped out civilazations. When it happens this time it will kill more than any other previous time. But natural disasters in general are increasing. I have seen that with my own two eyes and no one has to give me facts saying otherwise.
AuroraMom

Oswego, IL

#13 Mar 11, 2011
This is yet another disaster with lots of loss of human life.
Yet, Jehovah's Witnesses will make light of it, offer no aid, nor pray for the families that are affected.

Marietta, GA

#14 Mar 11, 2011
They will give only to their own if they are young. They let their seniors die in nursing homes and on the street. That is not Jehovahs way. The Israelites gleaned their fields for the whole country to Jews and non-Jews alike. They left a lot of parts of their crops for their communities widows and fatherless boys.

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#15 Mar 11, 2011
observer wrote:
<quoted text>I heard the earth quake destroyed all the kh's in japan. Thats rather odd isnt it?
That is just a stupid and hateful thing to say at a time like this.
AuroraMom

Oswego, IL

#16 Mar 11, 2011
All-Hail-K wrote:
<quoted text>
That is just a stupid and hateful thing to say at a time like this.
He probably grew up in the Jehovah's Witness cult, where disasters were applauded because the end was near, and "jehovah' saved all the JWs.
He was most likely never taught by his brainwashed parents what compassion is.

Sad, isn't it?

aadriver

Bedfordshire, England

#17 Mar 11, 2011
Lordylordy9111 wrote:
No it has to do that we can accurately measure them now. That has never been the case before the 20th century. Plus no one else new about them so the people affected got no help from anyone else

aadriver

Bedfordshire, England

#18 Mar 11, 2011
AuroraMom wrote:
All the people in Japan and the Pacific are in our prayers.
The only mention at the Kingdom Hall will be how Armageddon is surely near!! Turn over all cash and assets to the WBTS now!!
Or how few JWs were affected (doesn't matter that is because there are so few JWs), then cue applause.
No prayers for the innocent who are affected or lose their lives, like every other church and its members will do.
Disgusting.
You really must remember that all those who have not accepted the JW message are wicked. So it would be wrong for witnesses to help them. Right

“Mystical Atheism for everyone!”

Since: Nov 08

El Cerrito California

#19 Mar 11, 2011
I am sitting here now (8:52 pacific time) watching the news and it appears that several boats were flipped over in the harbor in Santa Cruz CA. due to the Tsunami. I noticed several sightseers watching from the bridge.

It is amazing how many people will actually go down to the beach to watch a Tsunami!

These people were fortunate that it wasn't just a little tiny bit higher. Nothing like getting hit in the head by a cabin cruiser to ruin your day!

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#20 Mar 11, 2011
And smurf there is more to come, and different areas will get higher or lower waves. It's very sad and stupid people just have to be out there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 14
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jehovah's Witness Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
YES- People WILL get OUT of HELL! (Nov '15) 3 min dee lightful 3,378
Why we JWs are so HAPPY! (Apr '15) 7 min Dogen 1,886
News 'Remain Loyal!' theme of Jehovah's Witnesses co... 17 min rsss1 822
YES- Jesus HAS a God, too! (Nov '15) 21 min ole miss 21
Jesus DENIED being God! 23 min rsss1 602
Why don;t JW's feed the poor as Jesus demonstra... 23 min DR SOS 45
News Why Jehovah's Witnesses refuse army service 25 min DR SOS 35
Are we perhaps not living in the Last Days? 2 hr PrufSammy 134
What are the new heavens and the new earth? (Mar '13) 3 hr DR SOS 2,960
My offer to study the Bible with anyone on this... 17 hr Richard 289