Happy Christmas You Guys and Gals, Es...

Happy Christmas You Guys and Gals, Especially..

Posted in the Jehovah's Witness Forum

“Family comes First”

Since: May 11

Weston super Mare

#1 Dec 25, 2012
..especially if this is your first Christmas!

Hugs all round.

Mike & Christina

X
hMMMMM

Aurora, IL

#2 Dec 25, 2012
Mikronboy wrote:
..especially if this is your first Christmas!
Hugs all round.
Mike & Christina
X
Thank you! Same to you and yours
unlisted

Greensboro, NC

#3 Dec 25, 2012
merry christmas and happy new year!!!!!!!!!!to you and your family.. may you find peace and happiness being free.... god bless.
TPMP

Brooklyn, NY

#4 Dec 25, 2012
unlisted wrote:
merry christmas and happy new year!!!!!!!!!!to you and your family.. may you find peace and happiness being free.... god bless.
Are you really free, Louise?.

Share with us your profound thoughts.

“New one man.”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#5 Dec 25, 2012
TPMP wrote:
<quoted text>Are you really free, Louise?.

Share with us your profound thoughts.
You said she had nothing to say you were interested in, so blow.

“New one man.”

Location hidden

#6 Dec 25, 2012
MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#8 Dec 26, 2012
TPMP wrote:
<quoted text>"So blow"
(unquote)
Then you say in the following post "Merry Christmas" as if nothing.
It would be funny, if it wasn't so sad.
An angry woman you are. Sad.
It the results of her "Christmas spirits". It is sad that they claim before x-mas how happy they are and wishing everyone a merry x-mas, spreading good cheer and the only thing MM and the others are spreading is manure. It would have been different if it was after x-mas but it is Christmas Day that is all telling. They all must have got coal in their stockings.

I didn't miss a thing not celebrating x-mass. It hasn't helped them.
FREEDOM

Antigo, WI

#9 Dec 26, 2012
Simply Intrigued wrote:
<quoted text>
It the results of her "Christmas spirits". It is sad that they claim before x-mas how happy they are and wishing everyone a merry x-mas, spreading good cheer and the only thing MM and the others are spreading is manure. It would have been different if it was after x-mas but it is Christmas Day that is all telling. They all must have got coal in their stockings.
Leta, you clearly showed all of us just how much of a Lonely old liar you really are on holidays..

“Family comes First”

Since: May 11

Weston super Mare

#10 Dec 26, 2012
Simply Intrigued wrote:
<quoted text>

Well, I had a great time! And I'm still having one!

Family, friends all getting together, fantastic!

Invited to other people's homes, people coming to ours, wonderful!
Governing Body Member

Monticello, NY

#11 Dec 26, 2012
You're used to lending a helping hand, but it's time to forget about everyone else's problems for a day. Don't feel guilty about possessing skills that others only dream of having. As Mars enters Aquarius it's time for a new beginning, perhaps a new business venture or some physical goal. Put your plans in motion. Make sure your household insurance is up to date; check your home for possible fire hazards. Avoid falls, cuts, and other mishaps around the house, and go out of your way to avoid angry domestic scenes.(Mark 7: 21-54)
hMMMMMM

Aurora, IL

#12 Dec 26, 2012
Simply Intrigued wrote:
<quoted text>
More support as to why depression rates are so high in the JWs.
Very sad
hMMMMMM

Aurora, IL

#13 Dec 26, 2012
Mikronboy wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I had a great time! And I'm still having one!
Family, friends all getting together, fantastic!
Invited to other people's homes, people coming to ours, wonderful!
It is wonderful <3

“New one man.”

Location hidden

#14 Dec 26, 2012
TPMP wrote:
<quoted text>"So blow"

(unquote)

Then you say in the following post "Merry Christmas" as if nothing.

It would be funny, if it wasn't so sad.

An angry woman you are. Sad.
It is nothing, you don't want to talk to her, why ask her to talk to you?

I said merry Christmas to others.

I don't quote scripture in one post and say vulgar things in another.

“New one man.”

Location hidden

#15 Dec 26, 2012
Simply Intrigued wrote:
<quoted text>It the results of her "Christmas spirits". It is sad that they claim before x-mas how happy they are and wishing everyone a merry x-mas, spreading good cheer and the only thing MM and the others are spreading is manure. It would have been different if it was after x-mas but it is Christmas Day that is all telling. They all must have got coal in their stockings.

If we don't spread manure, you won't have anything to wallow in. Make up your mind is Christmas a holy day or not. As usual you want it both ways.

Since: Sep 11

Brantford, Canada

#16 Dec 26, 2012
It was awesome. I had to babysit my friends 3 boys on Sunday. Before they came over I told them I had to go to the grocery store, because let's face it, I'm single. And they begged me to find out who won the coloring contest. Well I couldn't pass this up, so I had the manager write me a letter, on letterhead congratulating me for winning the 100 dollars by drawing the three goofiest looking boys he'd ever seen, and asking if the oldest really did pick his nose like he was mining for gold. When they came over I told them someone in the room won a hundred bucks and they went off like monkeys on a banana. Then I had the oldest read the letter. You'd think it was funny, but I took a pretty good beating.

Spent Eve with 3 of my best jw friends from back in the day. That was 20 years in the making. Old stories, poker and just a great night all round.

Those same 3 boys got a hockey net and sticks for christmas, so now I have to go and teach them how to tape them and play street hockey till dark. Fun.
unlisted

Greensboro, NC

#17 Dec 26, 2012
no jw forever... we give and help all year round. what did you send to the families in CT? what did you do for the homeless? what did you do for children with illnesses who have to spend time in the hospital?

you do stalk though right??? not a christian woman vut then again you think you can get away with a lot because you work for judges and lawyers.. right?????

those in Ny who lost loved ones at a fire did you send clothes or donations? did the org help out with the billions?/

did you help with the families who were hit with sandy?? not in your blood your evil and a stalker right jw forever simply intrigued... you will not be welcome to the Lord..
jackie

Southampton, PA

#19 Dec 27, 2012
Stingo wrote:
It was awesome. I had to babysit my friends 3 boys on Sunday. Before they came over I told them I had to go to the grocery store, because let's face it, I'm single. And they begged me to find out who won the coloring contest. Well I couldn't pass this up, so I had the manager write me a letter, on letterhead congratulating me for winning the 100 dollars by drawing the three goofiest looking boys he'd ever seen, and asking if the oldest really did pick his nose like he was mining for gold. When they came over I told them someone in the room won a hundred bucks and they went off like monkeys on a banana. Then I had the oldest read the letter. You'd think it was funny, but I took a pretty good beating.
Spent Eve with 3 of my best jw friends from back in the day. That was 20 years in the making. Old stories, poker and just a great night all round.
Those same 3 boys got a hockey net and sticks for christmas, so now I have to go and teach them how to tape them and play street hockey till dark. Fun.
Street hockey is fun, when we lived in phila growing up as kids, we used to play street hockey on skates.
I guess the kids play on rollerblades these days, what fun they will have I know I had fun when we did it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jehovah's Witness Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Question to all Jehovas witnesses? 4 min Firestone 42
YES- People WILL get OUT of HELL! 19 min ihveit 1,918
Prince Rogers Nelson was a Baptized JW-says the... 24 min GreatSouthbay4040 327
NWT is by far the best Bible 26 min Firestone 466
DO the Meek inherit the Earth? 29 min joe 1,272
This wicket system is hard 42 min peely 6
YES-Jesus WAS once known as Michael (Sep '14) 48 min Irishdub 6,849
News Purple Faith: Prince's Life as a Jehovah's Witness 3 hr Caciques a liar 744
More from around the web