Authorized Circuit Overseer's homepag...

Authorized Circuit Overseer's homepage....?

Posted in the Jehovah's Witness Forum

“Kingdom Ministry November 99”

Since: Sep 08

UK

#1 Oct 6, 2008
http://www.dbhome.dk/carlo/co.html
Welcome to an authorized Circuit Overseer's homepage.

I didnt believe it at first but I thought i would look into it and get into his main site:
http://www.dbhome.dk/carlo/607.html
The main thing that grabbed my attention was this Q & A:
My 20 year old daughter was recently disfellowshipped for fornication (she got pregnant and isn't married). My husband and I have completely cut her off, thrown her out of the house, refused to help with any financial or emotional support, and won't speak to her, just as the elders have counseled. When the baby is born, we want to be able to see it and of course, bring it into The Truth. However, our daughter is very angry and is totally unrepentant, and has even been exhibiting some apostate attitudes.
She just can't see how much she is hurting us.
My question is would it be considered "theocratic warfare" to get custody of the baby once it is born? She obviously will be an unfit mother, condemning her own baby to death by turning her back on Jehovah's organization. I am hesitant to ask our own congregation elders about this matter because since my daughter's disfellowshipping it seems that many in the congregation have been keeping their distance from my husband and myself. I am hoping that if we can get the baby into the truth we will be back in the good graces of the congregation once again.
Signed, Sister Goodmother
----------
Dear Sister,
as your elders have so wisely counseled you, you should continue to shun your daugher. This is the most loving thing you can do for her in this situation. The Watchtower warns us that parents can have only limited contact with disfellowshipped adult children for "family emergencies or urgent family business" and to visit grandchildren. Now, it is up to your own conscience as to what you personally consider to be family business.
I know of one elder who considered summer vacations family business and invited all three of his disfellowshipped children and their families to spend two weeks in a rented cabin on the lake. However, he did follow the guidelines of "not eatting with such a person", therefore he ate his meals in a separate room. Considering that you want to show your congregation that you are spiritually strong, I would advise you to follow the guidelines from the faithful and discreet slave to the letter, avoiding all contact whatsoever. There is no reason you ever have to see this baby at all.
I know many many parents who have disfellowshipped children and these children have gone on to have families and the faithful parents have never even seen these grandchildren. What strong examples of trusting in Jehovah and his appointed organization we can see before us!
If you want to get back in the good graces of your congregation, you must show how spiritually strong you are. Have you considered pioneering? Now that your daugher is out of the house, you and your husband should have more time for service. Perhaps you could both pioneer. This would truly make Jehovah happy.
My sister is a JW but we are very close, always have been. I have been talking to her about what the watchtower used to teach and and she shouts 'New Light!' every 2 seconds. I want to show her everything i have so i can give her my point of view on her religion but i am worried she wont talk to me anymore.
How is it loving to never see your children or grandchildren?
unlisted

Greensboro, NC

#2 Oct 6, 2008
this is sick.. i hope the daughter moves away and disowns them. they are sick and the answer they give.?? "there is no reason to see this baby at all"

no real honest god loving religion would ever say this.. now i can honestly say this is a cult. and for those who tried to tell me that they do not shun and dis fellowship your all liars. it is here in writing and in that book the revelation i think page 12 ot chapter 12? that also spoke about only fmaily business and not eatign with a dis fellowshipped dad.

thank you for printing this. i am going to send it to my family. i will not show your name i will tke it off. my fmaily did not know about this org when my sister in law left to join or was brianwashed.. now this will help. the overseer is under the elder right?

this proves this cult breaks up families and destrys love there is no god here.. this is run by men who think they can laugh at these people.

i pray this daughter will leave and never see them again as long as they are in this cult. if they have any decency and respect and love for the child they made and brought into the world they will leave and join her. i live for my children and grandchildren..

I wish you and others could post more information such as this. it would help those who come here see what the organization really does to families. and maybe wake a few up here and say hey this is not right the real god would not let this happen..
Orinoco

Wrexham, UK

#3 Oct 6, 2008
I think this is a spoof site!

still it's not far off from the real thing!

UK

#4 Oct 6, 2008
I think there are some spoof questions on it but not a spoof site i dont think.

I tried to 'whois' it but i didnt get anything of note, Im rubbish at stuff like that but i will try and find out who owns it, might shed some 'new light' on the matter...(sorry, couldn't resist that).
Orinoco

Wrexham, UK

#5 Oct 6, 2008
I think this comment from the website gives it away!

"Are cats for true Christians?
Is it appropriate for a Christian to own a cat, in light of their past pagan religious affiliation"

UK

#6 Oct 6, 2008
Fair comment, you might be right BUT it was a watchtower/awake article, I have seen it before.

....the question from 'Hairy knuckles' made me giggle as well.

The only thing that made me think it might be true is because the link to the actual site you have to know the answer to.

"This site is for Jehovah's Witnesses only, and to go there you have to know the reply to the following question: In what year did they babylonians destroy Jerusalem? And then type it in the URL-line above where Co.htmlor index.html is. Let's say the year is 836 BC, then you have to type the following:

http://www.dbhome.dk/carlo/836.html." ;
son of mr fenger

Granbury, TX

#7 Oct 9, 2008
Rev_Le_French wrote:
Fair comment, you might be right BUT it was a watchtower/awake article, I have seen it before.
....the question from 'Hairy knuckles' made me giggle as well.
The only thing that made me think it might be true is because the link to the actual site you have to know the answer to.
"This site is for Jehovah's Witnesses only, and to go there you have to know the reply to the following question: In what year did they babylonians destroy Jerusalem? And then type it in the URL-line above where Co.htmlor index.html is. Let's say the year is 836 BC, then you have to type the following:
http://www.dbhome.dk/carlo/836.html." ;
is this web site for real? it is sure interesting.
unlisted

Greensboro, NC

#8 Oct 9, 2008
oh no kitties cats pagan.. oh my so why so jws or pretend ones have them>>??

Since: Feb 07

RI

#9 Oct 9, 2008
Carlo is no longer a JW, but, from what I understand, the questions on his site ARE real.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jehovah's Witness Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Yet, Another New Forum... 1 hr wow 207
Another thread vanishes 1 hr Spike 90
meaning of immortal 2 hr wow 109
Is smoking a sin? 3 hr TempleBBQ 64
The Bible Jehovah`s Witnesses main text Book 4 hr red blood relative 73
should a Christian fight in war? 11 hr Spike 32
News Russia's Crackdown on Jehovah's Witnesses Begin... 12 hr Templelijah 96