Why Do JW's Get Involved in People's ...
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Mar 09

United States

#44 Dec 29, 2012
Not all sexual acts are proper for those who would be Christians. We must learn what is and is not so we can make right choices.
Na Na Boo Boo

Wausau, WI

#45 Dec 30, 2012
Nomi wrote:
Not all sexual acts are proper for those who would be Christians. We must learn what is and is not so we can make right choices.
What I do inside my bedroom or where ever, is NONE of those PERVERTED LYING Governing Body's buisness.
They are NOTHING but 100% pure Perverts....

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#46 Dec 30, 2012
Gareth wrote:
<quoted text>
I am saying that what Jesus meant by "adultery" is subject to debate. Jehovah's Witnesses came to a conclusion based on the scriptures as to what point the marital bond was broken. They later changed their opinion.
Key words..THEIR OPINION.
Lol

Phoenix, AZ

#47 Dec 30, 2012
JW's are taught that their entire lives should be an open book to the elders. Unfortunately, all this does is confuse and humiliate people who go to them to talk about their sex lives with their spouse. It has even caused people to get unscriptural divorce.

It's absolutely no other humans business what a person does with their own spouse in their own bedroom unless one spouse is forcing the other (as in rape), then it's a matter for the police if the victim so chooses.

The WTS goes FAR beyond what is written in the bible when they put themselves in a married couple's bedroom.

Since: Mar 09

United States

#48 Jan 1, 2013
The WTS goes FAR beyond what is written in the bible when they put themselves in a married couple's bedroom.

Not true, the Bible does, and thats what we are to go by. As individuals we are not forced to do or not do anything. BUT if we want to be a Christian, we must go by Bible standards, otherwise one's claim to be a Christian will be just that...no more than a claim.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jehovah's Witness Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News What If Jesus Is not God? 38 min dollarsbill 1,303
how bout a subject jws wont discuss? 51 min BetheljudgmentDan... 565
Why we JWs are so HAPPY! 1 hr Brother P 762
News Women to 'never rule' in Jehovah's church 1 hr anonymity preferring 40
Brooklyn WBTS had foresight 1 hr BetheljudgmentDan... 6
A backhander for the C/O 2 hr BetheljudgmentDan... 3
How Accurate in the New World Translation 3 hr little lamb 310
Another cold blooded murder by a Jehovahs Witness? 3 hr BetheljudgmentDan... 43
Praise Jehovah (Jul '13) 4 hr Dogen 3,536
Funny thing is they always want more 20 hr Olin Moyle 285