Is it time for resident trolls TPMP /...

Is it time for resident trolls TPMP / SOS / El Campino to be BANNED

Created by acrobat on Dec 6, 2012

163 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

First Prev
of 29
Next Last

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#1 Dec 6, 2012
It's time.

Jose's antics on this forum violate not only the forum rules, but hate speech laws, and for the most part are offensive to human dignity.

SOS is merely another of his sockpuppets that he uses to foment racial and forum strife amongst members.

Jose's "contributions" are nil, to say the least.

TOPIX has rules and mechanisms in place to ban repeat offenders. A message needs to be sent to rid this place of his filth asap.

Steps you can take:

- Vote in the affirmative ("Yes") in this poll

- Hit the "Report Abuse" for each and every one of Jose / TPMP / SOS / El Campino's offensive posts. Even if you think it's someone posing as them to create a false impression, report that too. It will get looked into.

Forum moderation teams literally hate getting deluged with Report Abuse feedback. As a moderator, my initial reaction, especially upon reading feedback from someone who submits often, is often an eyeroll and thinking that the person might be a bit too sensitive. However, I do have to investigate, and more often than not, there is some merit to the claim of abuse.

In the case of Jose/TPMP/SOS etc, there is more than "some merit" to the allegations. There is ample reason to take action against him, and I have personally suspended and ultimately banned permanently posters such as he on the forums I have moderated.

This is not about freedom of speech: it's about being able to visit a forum free from the prospect of being abused and/or subjected to grossly racist and offensive speech.

Ban Jose. It's that simple.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#3 Dec 6, 2012
This is a special conscience-pricking shout out to the following individuals who claim to be one of JWs

Eagle Eye
Simply Intrigued
YNOT
Duh-Boy
Aneirin
Crystal
etc

You all well know that what Jose / TPMP / SOS / El Campino write is grossly offensive to Christians. I expect to see your numerous votes and support for the removal of this scourge from the forum.

If you don't, out of some misplaced hatred or judgement of me, for example, you are hypocrites of the highest order and should be severely ashamed of yourselves.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#4 Dec 6, 2012
SOS wrote:
<quoted text>and I will be back on using an ip changer,
Agape brother.
Do you actually think using an IP changer totally protects you from further action? It doesn't. That's a very commonly held misconception.

On the forum I moderate the vast majority of IP changers don't completely cloak and there always leave some identifying factors, some technical, some less obvious...but always some fingerprint that ties back to the originating IP address.

Some of them are so hilariously weak we can see the entire route right back to the usual.

And for the others we merely compile data and then finally reach out to the violator's ISP. Most violators are not only violating forum rules, they are also violating the TOS of their ISP, and as such we can help the ISP build a DOS case.

You're really in over your head here junior.
TPMP

New York, NY

#5 Dec 6, 2012
I am not SOS.

But, believe what you will.

==========

I am offended that nobody says anything to Jorge.

This is the kind of partial judging that really foments discontent and ill will towards this place.

==========

I have chosen to restrain myself very much so in the last couple of days, out of regard, for a couple of posters here who i respect.

I do not care if i'm banned. That means nothing. I will be back. It's that easy for me.
TPMP

New York, NY

#7 Dec 6, 2012
acrobat wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you actually think using an IP changer totally protects you from further action? It doesn't. That's a very commonly held misconception.
On the forum I moderate the vast majority of IP changers don't completely cloak and there always leave some identifying factors, some technical, some less obvious...but always some fingerprint that ties back to the originating IP address.
Some of them are so hilariously weak we can see the entire route right back to the usual.
And for the others we merely compile data and then finally reach out to the violator's ISP. Most violators are not only violating forum rules, they are also violating the TOS of their ISP, and as such we can help the ISP build a DOS case.
You're really in over your head here junior.
You an endless windbag.
TPMP

New York, NY

#8 Dec 6, 2012
SOS wrote:
<quoted text>ok here is proof,
I HAVE BEEN POSTING CONSISTANTLY FOR WELL OVER 5 YEARS.
AND PAM ALREADY REPORTED ME TO MY LOCAL POLICE ASWELL AS OTHERS NUMEROUS TIMES.
NOTHING HAPPENED BECAUSE I WILL SAY WHAT I WANT WHEN I WANT WHEN I FEEL LIKE IT.
SMOKE THAT OUT OF YOUR PIPE JUNIOR.
Acrobat has delusions of grandeur.

Talks a lot of nonsense.

He/she makes me chuckle.

Topix is not other forums.

“AVAUNT, YOU FAIRIES.”

Since: Dec 06

Putingrad

#9 Dec 6, 2012
SOS wrote:
PAM ALREADY REPORTED ME TO MY LOCAL POLICE ASWELL AS OTHERS NUMEROUS TIMES.
It would be something to see these police reports Apost-a-bag Pam allegedly filed:

"Oh, officer, it was, horrible, just horrible! He said bad, awful things and I fell down the stairs and my shoes fell off and I feel very hurt about it. Lock him up! Lock him up and throw away the key, damn you!"

“Tight lines”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#11 Dec 6, 2012
This is simple.

1: Topix could really care less about going thru the trouble of blocking entire blocks of IP addresses or an entire ISP. They can inactivate usernames but that really does not stop anyone from putting in a faux username and continuing to post

2: seriously; just ignore them.

3: technically, making a post dedicated to another individual is a violation of Topix rules so, you are just as guilty of rule violations.
jackie

Fairless Hills, PA

#12 Dec 6, 2012
SOS wrote:
<quoted text>and I will be back on using an ip changer,
Agape brother.
And you will still be here under Dream Weaver.
jackie

Fairless Hills, PA

#13 Dec 6, 2012
florida native wrote:
3: technically, making a post dedicated to another individual is a violation of Topix rules so, you are just as guilty of rule violations.
There you go, what I have been saying for a very long time.

Topix is run by evil people.
TPMP

New York, NY

#14 Dec 6, 2012
florida native wrote:
This is simple.
1: Topix could really care less about going thru the trouble of blocking entire blocks of IP addresses or an entire ISP. They can inactivate usernames but that really does not stop anyone from putting in a faux username and continuing to post
2: seriously; just ignore them.
3: technically, making a post dedicated to another individual is a violation of Topix rules so, you are just as guilty of rule violations.
I am not SOS.

“Family comes First”

Since: May 11

Weston super Mare

#16 Dec 6, 2012
No comment re any particular posters, but I'd be damned cautious about permanently banning anyone.

Too much akin to disfellowshipping IMHO.

If there is someone who insists on being abusive, I'd recommend temporary suspension, say for a week or two. If the person re-offends it's easy enough to re-invoke the suspension.

“Tight lines”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#17 Dec 6, 2012
Mikronboy wrote:
No comment re any particular posters, but I'd be damned cautious about permanently banning anyone.
Too much akin to disfellowshipping IMHO.
If there is someone who insists on being abusive, I'd recommend temporary suspension, say for a week or two. If the person re-offends it's easy enough to re-invoke the suspension.
Actually, the "abuse" that you speak of is amateur at best and irritating at worst.
Just speaking for myself, I like seeing the abuse. It reminds me of what the early Christians endured with the ridicule.
It reminds me that I am on the right path.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#18 Dec 6, 2012
florida native wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, the "abuse" that you speak of is amateur at best and irritating at worst.
Just speaking for myself, I like seeing the abuse. It reminds me of what the early Christians endured with the ridicule.
It reminds me that I am on the right path.
Man, is this true.

Spot on.

If one can only take one lesson from this place. This is the one.

A thousand times!
Prime

United States

#19 Dec 6, 2012
florida native wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, the "abuse" that you speak of is amateur at best and irritating at worst.
Just speaking for myself, I like seeing the abuse. It reminds me of what the early Christians endured with the ridicule.
It reminds me that I am on the right path.
What else can you do besides leaving the cult but pretend? It's just part of having Stockholm syndrome!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#22 Dec 6, 2012
Haha looks like I get the last laugh?

SOS' posts in this thread and his most recent racist ones, are gone.

This thread, however, stands.

Jose is next. He's minding his p's and q's because he doesn't want to get his wings clipped, but he'll slip up soon.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#23 Dec 6, 2012
florida native wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, the "abuse" that you speak of is amateur at best and irritating at worst.
Just speaking for myself, I like seeing the abuse. It reminds me of what the early Christians endured with the ridicule.
It reminds me that I am on the right path.
the laws in my country would have the police at some of these posters door, some of the filth spewed out on others here should not be tolerated, absoluetly disgusting especially coming from so called JW on here one would think they would be think of Gods name and other JW before they open their potty mouths, and its abuse aimed to hurt and start arguments.

“Tight lines”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#24 Dec 6, 2012
Well, freedom of speech works both ways.
And you might want to think about taking off your blinders for a moment.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#26 Dec 6, 2012
florida native wrote:
Well, freedom of speech works both ways.
And you might want to think about taking off your blinders for a moment.
freedom of speech should not be an excuse to bully others with filth, hasn't been aimed at you so all you can say is take your blinders of, or do you think its ok for JW to come here and use the f and c words and other speech which is vile in a sexual nature, some involving others family members, is that the sort of freedom of speech you think is ok for anyone let alone those that should set an example for all JW while attacking others for their disagreements with the WT yet hypocritically using vile words in the process, yep thats ok with you, says a lot about you.
Joses_boss

Toronto, Canada

#27 Dec 6, 2012
Don't ban Jose!! His wife just told me I could find him here so Im just getting warmed up!!

She really hates him, by the way.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 29
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jehovah's Witness Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
shunning goes against Gods comandments of love 58 min Aneirin 19
Candace Conti settled 1 hr Aneirin 358
Poll Is Supreme Liberal Went to School? 2 hr FutureMan 5
How to rid adverts on topix!!! 2 hr FutureMan 2
Jumping from one cult to another? 3 hr Aneirin 124
If the WTB&TS says to worship Jesus not Jehovah... 3 hr sonny 77
WHY most REFUSE to Question~ 3 hr ihveit 317
GIMMEABREAK! Jesus has been RULING 100 yrs??? 4 hr BetheljudgmentDan... 336
The fruitage of the spirit is not emotional in ... 5 hr Brother P 83
YES-Jesus WAS once known as Michael (Sep '14) 6 hr lovewithin 3,808
What is the trinity? (Apr '13) 14 hr curtjester1 19,380
More from around the web