of 5
Next Last

Since: Feb 07

RI

#2 Jan 24, 2013
SOS wrote:
And no I am not being nasty.
Who loves cats (besides nomi)
Okay...this could be interesting and non-confrontational. I do.
Lol

United States

#3 Jan 24, 2013
Me too.

Since: Mar 09

United States

#4 Jan 25, 2013
I love all animals, except snakes, and lizards(Nile Moniter)etc. However, I do favor cats, altho I really like dogs too. Have had several Poodles. Love Collies. I am no longer able to care for them like I used to, and that makes me sad.
apple

Singapore, Singapore

#6 Jan 25, 2013
lots of stray cats around, shows people no so fancy about them.

cats are real fierce sometimes, it's claws are sharp and ready to scratch..
apple

Singapore, Singapore

#8 Jan 25, 2013
SOS wrote:
<quoted text>My cat was out in the cold last year and came up to my car,
It was trained already very friendly and it seems that someone kicked it out into the cold.
Too bad for them:)
poor smart cat of yours.
lucky it didn't ended up in hot pot.

china people love eating cat meat. lol
apple

Singapore, Singapore

#10 Jan 25, 2013
SOS wrote:
<quoted text>i have nothing against humanely eating any animal too live.
In other countries it is the only way to survive.
especially in third world country where food is scare,
they ate all kinds of animals to fox and this leads to sars outbreak.
Spike

Boonton, NJ

#12 Jan 25, 2013
Nomi wrote:
I love all animals, except snakes, and lizards(Nile Moniter)etc. However, I do favor cats, altho I really like dogs too. Have had several Poodles. Love Collies. I am no longer able to care for them like I used to, and that makes me sad.
numi i understand that your second husband, who was a notorious pedophile, also engaged in bestiality

“Family comes First”

Since: May 11

Weston super Mare

#13 Jan 25, 2013
I like cats. I have a 16 year old ginger tomcat called George. He's the biggest cat I've ever seen. I'm told that he's half Maine Coone.

And he's terrified of birds..
UNchained

Louisville, TN

#15 Jan 25, 2013
I have a sweet 15 year old female cat who still can hold her own in a fight with other cats.

She is so territorial that when her last litter was weaned about 10 years ago she ran them all off.

She loves people but hates other cats.

RI

#16 Jan 25, 2013
SOS wrote:
<quoted text>I rescued cat of the street,
It was ear tipped and the smartest greatest animal I ever had.
It played fetch among other things.
I had one that would play fetch. He absolutely loved the game. He would also walk with me to the bus stop every morning and wait with me until I left for work. And, he enjoyed chasing dogs.

RI

#18 Jan 25, 2013
SOS wrote:
<quoted text>on a leash?
No. He would just do this on his own. I'd start walking down the street to the bus stop, and he would run after me, meowing for me to slow down so he could walk with me. He'd sit next to me on the sidewalk until the bus came, and then he'd go home.
the truth

Fort Worth, TX

#20 Jan 26, 2013
i have two cats and one of them also likes to play fetch
Winter Wonderland

Antigo, WI

#21 Jan 26, 2013
I have a Pure breed Sheltie, and let me tell you he is way way smart, he knows Spanish and English...

When my daughter was home we always had a kitty, I learned to love Cats also..

My heart belongs to Shelties..:)
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#23 Jan 26, 2013
SOS wrote:
Any bird lovers out there?
Bed bugs also are animals
you have to love them and feed them during night time with your poisoned blood and farts in the bed

RI

#25 Jan 26, 2013
SOS wrote:
Any bird lovers out there?
Sure. With my "zoo" I have quite an assortment...horses, dogs, cats, finches, chinchillas and fish. I've had parakeets in the past, but now just the finches.

United States

#27 Jan 30, 2013
I had a beautiful white Angora cat, who, believe or not, would bring me my house slippers. I have never heard of another cat doing that. My sister didn't believe it until she saw her do it. I have often wished I had, had a Camcorder at the time, but they weren't available that I know of.
apple

Singapore, Singapore

#28 Jan 30, 2013
Nomi wrote:
I had a beautiful white Angora cat, who, believe or not, would bring me my house slippers. I have never heard of another cat doing that. My sister didn't believe it until she saw her do it. I have often wished I had, had a Camcorder at the time, but they weren't available that I know of.
that is amazing,cat maid.
i never heard of it, my dog bites my slippers.

United States

#29 Jan 30, 2013
Yes, I have known of dogs that retrieve things, but cats don't do so as commonly as dogs do. AND I have known of dogs that will damage shoes. Cats have been known to "snitch" things.lol. One of my cats...She was a beautiful Persian/Calico, would find some pieces of my jewelry(especially chains)and hide it. Never could figure why. Maybe she just like the looks of it.
apple

Singapore, Singapore

#30 Jan 30, 2013
Nomi wrote:
Yes, I have known of dogs that retrieve things, but cats don't do so as commonly as dogs do. AND I have known of dogs that will damage shoes. Cats have been known to "snitch" things.lol. One of my cats...She was a beautiful Persian/Calico, would find some pieces of my jewelry(especially chains)and hide it. Never could figure why. Maybe she just like the looks of it.
that reminds me of my lost favourite ring, there was no cat at home
i think must be a cat ghost. i am so grieved and sad and I pray for it to come back. two years later, the ring came back into my drawer. so surprised. God do answer prayers. lol

United States

#31 Jan 30, 2013
Its great that you got it back. When I lived in Florida, I once lost a watch that my Dad had bought me, at a lake, on the ground where we had set our things. I had hoped and prayed I might get it back, but was not so sure it was likely. After about a year or so, when we would go back to the lake, I would ask about it. AND I could hardly believe the last time I asked, someone had found it, and left it at the Concession stand. I was so happy, not because I couldn't buy another watch, but because it was one of the few pieces of jewelry my Dad had bought me. Another instance he had had a ring made for me, my birthstone. When I wasn't wearing it, my mother had it locked away in a Cedar Chest. Unfortunely, my sister knew it was there, and broke the lock on the chest to get it. She wore it to school and let some girl "borrow" it. Needless to say the girl conviently "lost it". My mother was furious...but it was already done. I have checked Ebay many tines to see if someone might by some remote chance might have it and try to sell it...so far it never has shown up. I would love to have it back, but no doubt its just been too long a time for that to likely ever happen. The only other peice of jewelry my Dad got for me, is my high school ring...which I still have.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jehovah's Witness Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Not one single quote from WTBTS that armageddon... (May '14) 11 min Anonymous Brother 703
News Judge sanctions Jehovah's Witnesses 18 min red blood relative 19
So far away 19 min Samson 106
Unbiased Scholars who have Praised the NWT (Dec '10) 31 min imagoodboy 35
YES- People WILL get OUT of HELL! (Nov '15) 32 min PrufSammy 2,570
You know, churchoids- 40 min Nedoba 475
YES-Jesus WAS once known as Michael (Sep '14) 40 min little lamb 7,365
Brexit voted out of EU, Globalist Must Crease C... 44 min RedhorseWoman 45
More from around the web