should you partake of the emblems?

“Psalms 47:1-9”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#439 Feb 20, 2013
and nowthat I think about it, didn;t the person you tried to get to go to that address to fight in operson with you also post here the name of the person that owned and paid taxes on that ptoperty? Why yes, he certainly did!

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#440 Feb 21, 2013
Kevin 321 wrote:
Man this gets frustrating!
IF YOU ARE NOT A JEWISH MALE VIRGIN, YOU HAVE ZERO CHANCE OF BEING OF ONE OF THE 144,000.
Bwahahahahanahah

U are a joke. We know u work for the new world order. U work for the jewish bankers trying to destroy this country and bring about your gay worl order.

Go back to the bohemian grove and make love to the owl and the men.

The anointed are all spiritual jews. Not men in fancy cloths practicing satanic doctrins.

What a joke

Location hidden

#441 Feb 21, 2013
Aneirin wrote:
<quoted text>
Avoid speaking to you.
Hahahahahahahajajahahhahahahha hahahashashhahashahaha

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!

Location hidden

#442 Feb 21, 2013
Old Lady Pam wrote:
http://www.topix.com/forum/rel igion/jehovahs-...
Yadda. Yadda...
How's this, again........Go lick your mother's C*nt!
http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/jehovahs -...
BTW. I'm not intrested in backing up anything with you.
NEVER HAVE BEEN!!
I just want you to bug the F*CK off.
You are fuck*ng annoying as hell.
Go ply with your T*AT!
SOS asking to fight in person
TPMP asking to fight dan in person
Bare knuckled
SOS and TPMP are the same guy.
http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/jehovahs-...
You CLAIMED THAT I AM INTIMIDATED BY YOU,
I GAVE YOU MY ADDRESS,
HERE IT IS AGAIN
MY HOME ADDRESS IS 55 SEDGEWICK AVE YONKERS NY 10705.
WHAT IS YOUR HOME ADDRESS DAN?
ON ANOTHER NOTE:
YOU ARE GOING TO DIE BEFORE I GET WRINKLES IN MY FACE,
THE TRUTH HURTS.
I will bring the bears. They wont ever show up . They are scared girls.

61-55 98th street rego park , queens new york.

Ther u go. Count me in

Location hidden

#443 Feb 21, 2013
eagleeye2 wrote:
Thank you

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#444 Feb 21, 2013
doug wrote:
<quoted text> only the 144.000 partake for the rest know that they are sinners,if you partake we will discern ourselfes.
Are you trying to tell me that those 144.000 JW are are not sinners?

If so then you're very much mistaken for the bible tells us that ALL are sinners.

The ONLY man to ever live a sinless life was Jesus Christ.

Also, the WT 144.000 are not the same as the bible. The bibles 144.000 are ALL JEWISH MALES.

The WT Takes 144.000 Oranges and tell its followers that those oranges are actually Apples.

Location hidden

#445 Feb 21, 2013
JesusMyKing wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you trying to tell me that those 144.000 JW are are not sinners?
If so then you're very much mistaken for the bible tells us that ALL are sinners.
The ONLY man to ever live a sinless life was Jesus Christ.
Also, the WT 144.000 are not the same as the bible. The bibles 144.000 are ALL JEWISH MALES.
The WT Takes 144.000 Oranges and tell its followers that those oranges are actually Apples.
What part dont u understand??
The jews broke ther vows. And now most jewish leaders work for the big banks and the new world order. And they mislead many away from jesus.

This is called "practicing sin" and the bible sais it leads wher???

Ohh ya. To death.

Location hidden

#446 Feb 21, 2013
JesusMyKing wrote:
<quoted text>

I am afraid that the only one doing that is you. Spiritual jews. Not literal. Tjer are not that many good real jews left to fit that number. therfore u are wrong.

Location hidden

#447 Feb 21, 2013
SL, by your logic no Jew will ever find favour with God.
And just how do you know there aren't 144.000 good Jews? You're judging based upon your assumption.
Show me proof that the 144.000 are spiritual Jews?

Location hidden

#448 Feb 21, 2013
JesusMyKing wrote:
SL, by your logic no Jew will ever find favour with God.
And just how do you know there aren't 144.000 good Jews? You're judging based upon your assumption.
Show me proof that the 144.000 are spiritual Jews?
First off u are putting words in my mouth right off the bat.
NO not by my logic.

By my logic no jew can be part of the 144000. Not the race. The religion. U can be jewish and part of the jehivahs witnesses who have truth. And be anointed. But if u DONT BELIEVE IN JESUS then you CANT be saved. For the moat part becaise god is the final one to decide.

2) do your homwork on the jewish nation. Most wher wiped out and sloughtered some time after jesus.
If u believe it. I do.
Some people dont believe they wher almost sloughterd. Thers info for both arguments.

My point is the 144000 have accurate bible knowlege while on earth. Period.

And if u need me to prove how they are spiritual jews then u dont know logic . And u need to take "logic for dummy's "
The jews broke the covanant with god. Tjerfore jehovah kept his promis but the jews didnt. Therfore now its invalid.
If u say its not well thats like cutting of your right hand and saying.
"i didnt cut it of. I say I didnt cut it off. my fingers grabed the knife and choped it off"
ITS STILL CUT OFF.

Thats what happaned to the jews. Ther covanant became invalid when they rejected it COMPLETELY. By ther action.
Eagle eye has posted all the scripturs and info u need to further get your answer.

Location hidden

#449 Feb 21, 2013
Simply logic wrote:
First off u are putting words in my mouth right off the bat.
NO not by my logic.
It is by your logic. You said:
Simply logic wrote:
"What part dont u understand??
The jews broke ther vows. And now most jewish leaders work for the big banks and the new world order. And they mislead many away from jesus.

This is called "practicing sin" and the bible sais it leads wher???

Ohh ya. To death."
So what is it you are judging them by? Their sin or their religion?
Simply logic wrote:
By my logic no jew can be part of the 144000. Not the race. The religion. U can be jewish and part of the jehivahs witnesses who have truth. And be anointed. But if u DONT BELIEVE IN JESUS then you CANT be saved. For the moat part becaise god is the final one to decide.
And how do you know 144.000 Jews cant or won't become believers in Christ?
Simply logic wrote:
2) do your homwork on the jewish nation. Most wher wiped out and sloughtered some time after jesus.
If u believe it. I do.
Some people dont believe they wher almost sloughterd. Thers info for both arguments.
My point is the 144000 have accurate bible knowlege while on earth. Period.
Well that blows the WT Org 144.000 out of the running. They have followed error. They followed so-called bible truths which later changed due to "New Light".
Simply logic wrote:
And if u need me to prove how they are spiritual jews then u dont know logic . And u need to take "logic for dummy's "
Really? Please define what a spiritual Jew is according to scripture?

Adding the relevant verses will be helpful.
Simply logic wrote:
The jews broke the covanant with god. Tjerfore jehovah kept his promis but the jews didnt. Therfore now its invalid.
If u say its not well thats like cutting of your right hand and saying.
"i didnt cut it of. I say I didnt cut it off. my fingers grabed the knife and choped it off"
ITS STILL CUT OFF.
What in this world are your gums chatting about?
Simply logic wrote:
Thats what happaned to the jews. Ther covanant became invalid when they rejected it COMPLETELY. By ther action.
Eagle eye has posted all the scripturs and info u need to further get your answer.
I didn't ask EE I asked you.

Location hidden

#450 Feb 21, 2013
JesusMyKing wrote:
<quoted text>
It is by your logic. You said:
<quoted text>
So what is it you are judging them by? Their sin or their religion?
<quoted text>
And how do you know 144.000 Jews cant or won't become believers in Christ?
<quoted text>
Well that blows the WT Org 144.000 out of the running. They have followed error. They followed so-called bible truths which later changed due to "New Light".
<quoted text>
Really? Please define what a spiritual Jew is according to scripture?
Adding the relevant verses will be helpful.
<quoted text>
What in this world are your gums chatting about?
<quoted text>
I didn't ask EE I asked you.
1:) no not my logic. If u didnt see the word "LEADERS " the u dont need a book for logic. U NEED GLASSES. HAHAHAHAH

2:) I am not judging. The LEADERS misslead many thru the jewish religion. Just like the pope .
SOME LEADERS are part of the foreign banks who are destroying this country.(not that I care) aka the bohemian grove and illuminati. Google it.
Thats all facts. And allot of jewish people and rich whites have investments in these mega banks.
So no judging. Just stating facts about the religion and the jews.

3) if u realy need to ask the 3rd question u dont know god. What kind of question is that.??
A person gets anointed then and ONLY THEN do they can they become part of the 144000.
Part of being anointed means you have ACCURATE bible truth. Jews (the religion) does not have truth. Not evean close. They can gain salvation. Or be anointed BUT, they need bibble bible truth.

All WHILE ON EARTH.

4) bible truth. No trinity. No hell fire. god doesnt rule the worl. This system is satans.
Jews dont teach these.

5:) a spiritual jew : whoever god choses and anoints. Could be anyone. All they need is bible truth in THIS LIFE. Not later. They need to be active in bible truth as we speak.
Helpfull????
I think what would help u know is not scripture but comman seance.

6:) nevermined. God made a promise he would keep IF they obayed. It had conditions.
They did not keep so jehovah took truth from them

7) unfortunatly I am not some old man with no life. I sleep about now and I work and study. Sorru I cant help with your reading disability. You can have someone read to u what eagle eye posted. She gave u the scripturrs. I know u didnt ask her but she proved you wrong so many times I realy font wanna waiist my time.

Location hidden

#451 Feb 21, 2013
Simply logic wrote:
<quoted text>
1:) no not my logic. If u didnt see the word "LEADERS " the u dont need a book for logic. U NEED GLASSES. HAHAHAHAH
2:) I am not judging. The LEADERS misslead many thru the jewish religion. Just like the pope .
SOME LEADERS are part of the foreign banks who are destroying this country.(not that I care) aka the bohemian grove and illuminati. Google it.
Thats all facts. And allot of jewish people and rich whites have investments in these mega banks.
So no judging. Just stating facts about the religion and the jews.
3) if u realy need to ask the 3rd question u dont know god. What kind of question is that.??
A person gets anointed then and ONLY THEN do they can they become part of the 144000.
Part of being anointed means you have ACCURATE bible truth. Jews (the religion) does not have truth. Not evean close. They can gain salvation. Or be anointed BUT, they need bibble bible truth.
All WHILE ON EARTH.
4) bible truth. No trinity. No hell fire. god doesnt rule the worl. This system is satans.
Jews dont teach these.
5:) a spiritual jew : whoever god choses and anoints. Could be anyone. All they need is bible truth in THIS LIFE. Not later. They need to be active in bible truth as we speak.
Helpfull????
I think what would help u know is not scripture but comman seance.
6:) nevermined. God made a promise he would keep IF they obayed. It had conditions.
They did not keep so jehovah took truth from them
7) unfortunatly I am not some old man with no life. I sleep about now and I work and study. Sorru I cant help with your reading disability. You can have someone read to u what eagle eye posted. She gave u the scripturrs. I know u didnt ask her but she proved you wrong so many times I realy font wanna waiist my time.
Can those leaders not turn to Christ?

If not, why not. If yes then your comment has no point.

How do you know 144.000 Jews cant or won't become believers in Christ?

As for knowing accurate bible knowledge while on earth, this can't apply to the WT's 144.000 because like I said, they have followed error. They followed so-called bible truths which later changed due to "New Light". Not only that, but they follow teachings of the satanic GB.

I asked you to define what a spiritual Jew is according to scripture?

I also said that adding the relevant verses will be helpful. You've done neither.

And EE has given me nothing..

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#452 Feb 21, 2013
Simply logic wrote:
<quoted text>
Bwahahahahanahah
U are a joke. We know u work for the new world order. U work for the jewish bankers trying to destroy this country and bring about your gay worl order.
Go back to the bohemian grove and make love to the owl and the men.
The anointed are all spiritual jews. Not men in fancy cloths practicing satanic doctrins.
What a joke
Man this is the funniest rant I have read in a long time, might even have to save this one. I have been called many names, and accused of many false things......but this one takes the cake.

If I was working for a MYTHICAL New World Order, I would expect the pay to be better.

Conspiracy theorists give me a chuckle. IF the New World Order actually did exist, which I dont believe they do, do you think they would give two cents about a JW forum on the internet?

The NWO is a myth, and if its not, they dont care about an old country boy christian talking to JWs on the internet. Use common sense.

Location hidden

#453 Feb 21, 2013
Kevin 321 wrote:
<quoted text>
Man this is the funniest rant I have read in a long time, might even have to save this one. I have been called many names, and accused of many false things......but this one takes the cake.
If I was working for a MYTHICAL New World Order, I would expect the pay to be better.
Conspiracy theorists give me a chuckle. IF the New World Order actually did exist, which I dont believe they do, do you think they would give two cents about a JW forum on the internet?
The NWO is a myth, and if its not, they dont care about an old country boy christian talking to JWs on the internet. Use common sense.
lol. THANK YOU.

I GUESS WE WILL BOTH FINED OUT ONE DAY IF IT IS TRUE. BUT I WOULD

RATHER BE A LITTLE PREPARED. JUST SAYING. LOL

and yes they would care. because the jw's are the ones they want to bring down. lol

but i dont worry about the NWO i am just prepared. a little stuff hear and the.

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#454 Feb 21, 2013
Aneirin wrote:
<quoted text>
If its not conditional then why does the original Greek use the conditional tense?
Does this sound unconditional?
*** John 8:51 Truly, truly, I tell you, if a person keeps my word, he will never see death."
*** John 3:36 One who believes in the Son has eternal life, but one who disobeys the Son won’t see life, but the wrath of God remains on him.”
*** 1 Cor 15:2 ... you are saved, if you hold firmly the word which I preached to you-unless you believed in vain.
Once again the Bible defeats Karen's church leaders.
It all starts with Belief.

Act 16:31
And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house.

Mark 16:16 Whoever believes and is baptized will be saved, but whoever does not believe will be condemned.

Acts 11:14 He will bring you a message through which you and all your household will be saved.'(that message is the gospel of Jesus Christ)

Romans 10:9 That if you confess with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.

Once again the Bible defeats Aneirin's church leaders.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#455 Feb 21, 2013
Jesus did not say to remember him just once a year, and he did not say only particular ones could partake of the emblems. Could some JW enlighten me as to where this in the Bible. All Jesus said was "do this in remembrance of me" he did not put it in a time slot.

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#456 Feb 21, 2013
Aneirin wrote:
<quoted text>
READERS should know that Karen's church doesn't even celebrate "that special night".
They observe a celebration to the pagan gods in its place.
Why lie like that Aneirin? It is you who is observing the Memorial in the wrong way. I partake of the emblems because Jesus told me to. If you don't wish to be part of his covenant, that is up to you, but please don't lie about something you don't know about. You forget all about Jesus Christ on that night. I was part of the memorial for well over 40 plus years, before I left I only missed 3 of them, one due to something in the family, and the last two because I was in the process of leaving the religion. How many have you attended in a Southern Baptist church? Then please explain how you know what they do.

Location hidden

#457 Feb 21, 2013
JesusMyKing wrote:
<quoted text>
Can those leaders not turn to Christ?
If not, why not. If yes then your comment has no point.
How do you know 144.000 Jews cant or won't become believers in Christ?
As for knowing accurate bible knowledge while on earth, this can't apply to the WT's 144.000 because like I said, they have followed error. They followed so-called bible truths which later changed due to "New Light". Not only that, but they follow teachings of the satanic GB.
I asked you to define what a spiritual Jew is according to scripture?
I also said that adding the relevant verses will be helpful. You've done neither.
And EE has given me nothing..

1) they can. but they need to hurry. because once Jesus comes they r is no chance for them to be chosen as anointed. anointed must spread the truth to be chosen as on e of the 144,000.
the 144000 NEED to fallow Christ in this life. before he comes. what part of that don't u understand lady??
and they wont. they are satanic scum bags. if they do well then hey. good for them. and if god picks them then good for them.

2) the gb are satanic. the truths we have are NOT. and the first 4 presidents where way out there but where NOT satanist.

3) a spiritual Jew as defined by the bible is a person who is reborn . into incorruptibility . read Hebrew's and 1 and 2 Corinthians.
they are not real Jews. the real Jews lost there covenant when they decided to not obey god and disobey EVERY acquirement. so logically its talking about spiritual Jews. not physical.

u need to read the bible. i dont have time to post scriptures for u.

4) she has posted allot of bible verses and logical facts.

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#458 Feb 21, 2013
Simply logic wrote:
<quoted text> lol. THANK YOU.
I GUESS WE WILL BOTH FINED OUT ONE DAY IF IT IS TRUE. BUT I WOULD
RATHER BE A LITTLE PREPARED. JUST SAYING. LOL
and yes they would care. because the jw's are the ones they want to bring down. lol
but i dont worry about the NWO i am just prepared. a little stuff hear and the.
Why do the JWs believe everything in the entire universe revolves around them?

The JWs are but a speck, a small sect if you will, compared to most denominations.

Yeah right, some mythical new world order, supposedly made up of the richest most powerful men in the world, have narrowed their hit list down to a small sect that claims to be christians.

Dude, you gotta get out more. Stop watching conspiracy theory tv shows, and interact with real people.

Heres a hint at how small your denomination truly is:

Eternal Sacred Order of Cherubim and Seraphim - 10 million in Africa

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jehovah's Witness Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Women to 'never rule' in Jehovah's church 1 min Brother P 41
The Twinity Dogma- the Most Ridiculous Dogma of... 1 min Anonymous Brother 256
News What If Jesus Is not God? 1 min maryam 1,304
how bout a subject jws wont discuss? 42 min BetheljudgmentDan... 565
Why we JWs are so HAPPY! 1 hr Brother P 762
Brooklyn WBTS had foresight 1 hr BetheljudgmentDan... 6
A backhander for the C/O 2 hr BetheljudgmentDan... 3
Another cold blooded murder by a Jehovahs Witness? 3 hr BetheljudgmentDan... 43
Praise Jehovah (Jul '13) 4 hr Dogen 3,536
Funny thing is they always want more 20 hr Olin Moyle 285