Unlisted HIT ME OFFLINE

Since: Feb 07

RI

#83 Oct 11, 2012
Prime wrote:
<quoted text>Well you do remember EE saying AHK was threatening her when she asked her to have lunch don't you?
Oh, that's right. Threatening by supposedly "demanding" that EE have lunch with her, no less.
Prime

United States

#84 Oct 11, 2012
RedhorseWoman wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, that's right. Threatening by supposedly "demanding" that EE have lunch with her, no less.
Yep, so EE went straight down to the courthouse and took out a stack of restraining orders on everyone's user names!

“Christmas ONLY for Christians!”

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#85 Oct 11, 2012
RedhorseWoman wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you finally woke up and realized your mistake. But it's hilarious that now you feel you need to explain it to your buddy, who is just as clueless as you were. ROFL
So now you know why jws want their women to sit down and shut up!

Apparently, any woman who believes their garbage...who is ignorant and gullible to believe the lies taught by the jehovah's witnesses is REALLY ignorant.

And we have fools here like Carolyn, Leta, and Debra to prove it.

I know they never attend, but they pretend to be jws so they need to pretend they are at the kingdumb hall and just flat out shut their flaps!
Mickey1966

Antigo, WI

#86 Oct 11, 2012
Bite My Jehovah wrote:
<quoted text>
So now you know why jws want their women to sit down and shut up!
Apparently, any woman who believes their garbage...who is ignorant and gullible to believe the lies taught by the jehovah's witnesses is REALLY ignorant.
And we have fools here like Carolyn, Leta, and Debra to prove it.
I know they never attend, but they pretend to be jws so they need to pretend they are at the kingdumb hall and just flat out shut their flaps!
lol..A-men..

RI

#87 Oct 11, 2012
Prime wrote:
<quoted text>Yep, so EE went straight down to the courthouse and took out a stack of restraining orders on everyone's user names!
Ah, yes, the infamous "restraining orders" that were "in the works."

“John 4:23,24”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#88 Oct 11, 2012
RedhorseWoman wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, yes, the infamous "restraining orders" that were "in the works."
Another of your lies. You imply you are quoting my words. I never spoke any of those words. You are displaying your pathological moral defect.
Prime

United States

#89 Oct 11, 2012
eagleeye2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Another of your lies. You imply you are quoting my words. I never spoke any of those words. You are displaying your pathological moral defect.
You never said restraining orders? ROTFLMAO! Now that's a bald faced lie!
Prime

United States

#90 Oct 11, 2012
eagleeye2 wrote:
<quoted text>
You also most certainly implied that they were in the works!

Actually you were very threatening in your implications!
Dionicio

New York, NY

#91 Oct 11, 2012
Micky1966 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Carolyn, Put down the Bottle and pay attention!
I guess your so clueless, you can't sober up enough to figure out how to get out of a wet paper bag..
LOL.lol.lol.
I think EE probably gets around quite well.

You are the one who was rotting in jail. You didn't even have anyone who cared enough to help you make your measly bail.

None of your superficial topix buddies bothered. Matter of fact, most of them were "dissing" you while you were locked up and drying out.

Get a clue, Shell!.

You better take another look at yourself!

RI

#92 Oct 11, 2012
Dionicio wrote:
<quoted text> I think EE probably gets around quite well.
You are the one who was rotting in jail. You didn't even have anyone who cared enough to help you make your measly bail.
None of your superficial topix buddies bothered. Matter of fact, most of them were "dissing" you while you were locked up and drying out.
Get a clue, Shell!.
Oh, really? Most of us were "dissing" her? You are such a liar. YOU were the only one pulling up whatever information you could ferret out and crowing about how you believed she was "rotting" in jail.

Do you have even one honest bone in your entire body?

RI

#93 Oct 11, 2012
The only ones joining you in slinging mud were the JW crew...your compadres in the "faith."
MissyJ

United States

#94 Oct 11, 2012
Dionicio wrote:
<quoted text> I think EE probably gets around quite well.
Get a clue, Shell!.
You are an absolute liar.

The ones "dissing" her were you and your trolling JW friends here. Almost everyone else was saying they hoped she got her life on track. You are a troublemaking stalker who has no problem lying.
MissyJ

United States

#95 Oct 11, 2012
RedhorseWoman wrote:
The only ones joining you in slinging mud were the JW crew...your compadres in the "faith."
Thank you!

He is absolutely a liar!
Prime

United States

#96 Oct 11, 2012
RedhorseWoman wrote:
You know I believe TPMP was named in one Of EE's "restraining orders "too!
Dionicio

New York, NY

#97 Oct 11, 2012
MissyJ wrote:
<quoted text>
You are an absolute liar.
The ones "dissing" her were you and your trolling JW friends here. Almost everyone else was saying they hoped she got her life on track. You are a troublemaking stalker who has no problem lying.
NOPE!

RHW denied her and dissed her.

Dan denied her.

Pam finally jumped on board and denied her.

Prime denied her and dissed her real bad.

RI

#98 Oct 11, 2012
Prime wrote:
<quoted text>You know I believe TPMP was named in one Of EE's "restraining orders "too!
Not sure about that, although SOS definitely was, and if... Well, just put two and two together on that one.

RI

#99 Oct 11, 2012
Dionicio wrote:
<quoted text> NOPE!
Dan denied her.
Really? Why don't you pull up the posts where you claim that everybody "dissed" her. You are such a lying sack of garbage.

Everybody other than the JWs simply hoped that whatever transpired, she would be able to get things back together.

You, on the other hand, were absolutely insane with glee thinking that horrible things were going to happen to her and that attitude has still continued to this day.

Do you honestly think that anyone will believe you when you try to stir up trouble?
MissyJ

United States

#100 Oct 11, 2012
Dionicio wrote:
<quoted text> NOPE!
Dan denied her.
You know, you can't just make a claim like that and expect people to believe you, especially with your history here. You make things up and then when asked to verify it with posts, you say that you don't save them. Maybe your memory is faulty, but I think you are just a liar. You do this too many times to be honest. You just stir trouble here, you love it.
Mickey1966

Antigo, WI

#101 Oct 11, 2012
eagleeye2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Another "drunkin blackout Carloyn?"

You most a sure DID claim RESTRAINING orders..

So where are they?
Hahahahahahaaaaa
Your a mess, go sleep it off old lady..
Dionicio

New York, NY

#102 Oct 11, 2012
RedhorseWoman wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? Why don't you pull up the posts where you claim that everybody "dissed" her. You are such a lying sack of garbage.
Everybody other than the JWs simply hoped that whatever transpired, she would be able to get things back together.
You, on the other hand, were absolutely insane with glee thinking that horrible things were going to happen to her and that attitude has still continued to this day.
Do you honestly think that anyone will believe you when you try to stir up trouble?
I stated what i stated.

I am not trying to stir up anything.

Several of you denied her. That is a fact.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jehovah's Witness Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
YES- People WILL get OUT of HELL! (Nov '15) 39 min PrufSammy 4,012
The last days.....Vicious youth! (Mar '15) 46 min GreatSouthbay4040 31
The Eternal Word that Samson calls a creature .. 47 min PrufSammy 211
Jesus: "Truly I tell you today- you Will Be Wit... 1 hr HopeReigns 12
Jesus has a God 1 hr PrufSammy 322
Jesus- the Hippy Godman who Pretended to Die? 1 hr ihveit 151
The question they run from.Omega Hope reigns RB... 1 hr jad2017 45
Does the bible call Jesus..... 2 hr dee rightful 149
The BIG JW Lie! 3 hr HopeReigns 407
More from around the web