jace

Woodbridge, VA

#1 Oct 9, 2012
at hotmail using "abrother2"
thanks
unlisted

Greensboro, NC

#2 Oct 9, 2012
i do not use hotmail ????? and do not use any other name than my own unlisted... i do not believe this is jace if anyone knows how to trace this please let me know..

jace is a decent man and no one should be bothering him. i can guess who it is and i will report this to topix
unlisted

Greensboro, NC

#3 Oct 9, 2012
jace?????? is this really you? i saw on another thread you want me to email you??? i am afraid unless we know it is really you??????????
Bonoew

Singapore, Singapore

#4 Oct 9, 2012
jace wrote:
at hotmail using "abrother2"
thanks
. Must be those brainless self rightieous old brats.. Who else?

“Bustin' Myths”

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#5 Oct 9, 2012
You could make a temp email at hotmail. If it's not him, then you haven't given out your personal email. Just a thought. Or, ignore it. abrother2? Sounds off to me.
Dionicio

New York, NY

#6 Oct 9, 2012
UL,

You crack me up.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#7 Oct 9, 2012
Unlisted: ignore the whole thing, they play too many games and tell too many lies on this forum. Don't play into their game.
jace

Woodbridge, VA

#8 Oct 9, 2012
unlisted wrote:
i do not use hotmail ????? and do not use any other name than my own unlisted... i do not believe this is jace if anyone knows how to trace this please let me know..
jace is a decent man and no one should be bothering him. i can guess who it is and i will report this to topix
yea this is me-

been on the phone with some of the guys about what happened at the annual meeting- it is so sad for the folks who got the mental shaft
Bonoew

Singapore, Singapore

#9 Oct 9, 2012
Feeling guilty?
jace

Woodbridge, VA

#10 Oct 9, 2012
Bonoew wrote:
<quoted text>. Must be those brainless self rightieous old brats.. Who else?
just trying to hit Unlisted offline on some stuff
jace

Woodbridge, VA

#11 Oct 9, 2012
Mythbusters wrote:
You could make a temp email at hotmail. If it's not him, then you haven't given out your personal email. Just a thought. Or, ignore it. abrother2? Sounds off to me.
great idea, any temp eamail will do, yahoo,hotmail,gmail
i have been using this email for years as a secondary one to communicate with folks on the various forums
unlisted

Greensboro, NC

#12 Oct 9, 2012
ok myth and jace how do i make a temporary email? jace are you friends or have you emailed with CIA?

“Bustin' Myths”

Location hidden

#13 Oct 9, 2012
Hon, I personally wouldn't do it. I know I said make a temp email, but this looks too weird.

Using a temp email will protect your private information but if this isn't jace, what is sent to you could be emotionally damaging.

Do you have any reason to know why jace would want to discuss the annual meeting offline?
jace

Woodbridge, VA

#14 Oct 9, 2012
unlisted wrote:
ok myth and jace how do i make a temporary email? jace are you friends or have you emailed with CIA?
you go to yahoo.com
hotmail.com or google mail and just setup any name as an email account-

this way your regular personal email will not get flooded with foolishness

i have had this secondary email acct just to correspond with folks in jw forums for years

Redhorsewoman and a few others on this forum go back a few years

good folks , have had the chance to talk to many on the phone, had over here to the house when the pass thru DC, just good folks
jace

Woodbridge, VA

#15 Oct 9, 2012
Mythbusters wrote:
Hon, I personally wouldn't do it. I know I said make a temp email, but this looks too weird.
Using a temp email will protect your private information but if this isn't jace, what is sent to you could be emotionally damaging.
Do you have any reason to know why jace would want to discuss the annual meeting offline?
excellent advice

i have had a few conversations with some folks around the country since sat night on it and just needed to run a couple of other things past Unlisteda as well

one of the first major dogma shifts for this new set of GB members since the old guard has died off
unlisted

Greensboro, NC

#16 Oct 9, 2012
no myth you are correct. if someone knows how to check an isp maybe they can help..

thanks i saw the isp and checked back and it appears to be his.. but you and emma are correct.. it could be the stalker on here

thanks for watching my back... i really appreciate it and know who i can trust. hopefully if it is the real jace he will share or let me know.

when i first came i had an email from a real nice person from here who left. he knew jace. i amy send him an email.

but yes you are correct... why would he want to discuss the annual meeting with me.

thank you both again.... if it is jace... i apologize.

but there is nevada jwf tpmp aka sos ee and a few others who would want to cause me harm as they already threatened my family

i turned the thread into topix explaining again what and who has threatened me and asked to remove it..

if it is really jace he will see the other threads.

“Bustin' Myths”

Location hidden

#17 Oct 9, 2012
unlisted wrote:
no myth you are correct. if someone knows how to check an isp maybe they can help..
thanks i saw the isp and checked back and it appears to be his.. but you and emma are correct.. it could be the stalker on here
thanks for watching my back... i really appreciate it and know who i can trust. hopefully if it is the real jace he will share or let me know.
when i first came i had an email from a real nice person from here who left. he knew jace. i amy send him an email.
but yes you are correct... why would he want to discuss the annual meeting with me.
thank you both again.... if it is jace... i apologize.
but there is nevada jwf tpmp aka sos ee and a few others who would want to cause me harm as they already threatened my family
i turned the thread into topix explaining again what and who has threatened me and asked to remove it..
if it is really jace he will see the other threads.
Check out the second post in this thread from October 2011. Seems real.

http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/jehovahs-...

“Bustin' Myths”

Location hidden

#18 Oct 9, 2012
And this one from April 2009.

It does seem to be the real jace. But, create a temp email account anyway.

Since: Oct 10

Homebush, Australia

#19 Oct 9, 2012
Mythbusters wrote:
And this one from April 2009.
It does seem to be the real jace. But, create a temp email account anyway.
it is Jace email address, has been for years apparently, as shown by the threads.
unlisted

Greensboro, NC

#20 Oct 10, 2012
thanks. i am still worried but i went to the threads and i know his isp is always clinton MD. but those here who have those isp changers--this is what i am worried about..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 12
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jehovah's Witness Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Can the Soul die? 11 min pcloadletter 112
Is Jesus Coequal with the Father? 59 min pcloadletter 1,937
News For the First Time, Russia Ranked Among Worst V... 1 hr True Christian wi... 5
The BIG JW Lie! 1 hr Samson 15
Wondering if....... 1 hr Spike 22
Did jesus go to paradise? 1 hr Spike 18
wicked jw circuit overseers visit (May '09) 4 hr red blood relative 27
Michael is A GOD? 6 hr red blood relative 107
More from around the web