Are there any Real Jehovah's Witnesse...

Are there any Real Jehovah's Witnesses on this forum?

Posted in the Jehovah's Witness Forum

First Prev
of 13
Next Last

Since: Aug 12

Tacoma, WA

#1 Sep 10, 2012
I mean the ones that go to all 5 meetings every week, go out in filed service 10+ hours a month, actually read the daily text every morning, raise their hand and comment during the Watchtower Study on Sundays, etc.

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#2 Sep 10, 2012
Read the posts written by those who say they are JW's and then you decide for yourself.

“Christmas ONLY for Christians!”

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#3 Sep 10, 2012
NO jws on this forum.

NR is a X-Christian who needs attention and begs for sympathy when her drugs wear off, but not a jw and never will be a jw.

Her buddies here have learned enough about the cult they can discuss the fake religion, but those old broads are not jws either and never will be a jw.

Nomi wants everyone to believe she is a jw. But she is the false sock puppet creation of a cult wanna be.

Jose plays the same fantasy to the point the fools even calls others here apostate.

There are a lot of cult wanna bees here who are ruled by religious demons.

No jws on this forum and no one can prove me wrong.

“Bustin' Myths”

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#4 Sep 10, 2012
No

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#5 Sep 10, 2012
Standfirm was probably the only real JW who frequented this forum. However, he is seldom seen on here these days.

Location hidden

#6 Sep 10, 2012
Admiral Kolchak wrote:
Standfirm was probably the only real JW who frequented this forum. However, he is seldom seen on here these days.
Tears of Oberon is standfirm. But I don't think he is an actual jw.

They are just religious fools.

The lost city of Shangri La

#7 Sep 10, 2012
Well Teary heard...that all pro-JW posts on these forums actually originate from a single person with dozens of different accounts.

That person is, according to inside sources, a member of an elite team of Bethlite JWs, under the direct command of a rogue member of the Governing Body, assigned to annoy anti-JWs all day long and keep them so occupied posting angry responses that they don't have time to bug JWs in real life.

I am super cereal!
Sick of the Cult

Marlinton, WV

#8 Sep 10, 2012
Tears of Oberon wrote:
Well Teary heard...that all pro-JW posts on these forums actually originate from a single person with dozens of different accounts.
That person is, according to inside sources, a member of an elite team of Bethlite JWs, under the direct command of a rogue member of the Governing Body, assigned to annoy anti-JWs all day long and keep them so occupied posting angry responses that they don't have time to bug JWs in real life.
I am super cereal!
tears, I am super pasta!:) If we accept that JWs are told to avoid apostates then we can only say that there are, at most, disobedient JWs on here. The GB would state these ones will be destroyed at A.

Since: Oct 10

Homebush, Australia

#9 Sep 10, 2012
Tears of Oberon wrote:
I am super cereal!
yes super serial multi personality poster pretenders.

Since: Jul 10

United States

#10 Sep 10, 2012
I am. I used to post here a LOT. I was an active JW then with duties in the congregation, and still am, except I am even more active in the congregation now. The only reason I am here now is to check my PMs, I was expecting one.

My take on this forum is that at best it is a waste of time for a hobby, and definitely not worth taking seriously. As for people being JWs, if ideas are what we're debating, shouldn't the ideas stand regardless of who says them, so long as they don't use themselves as a source? And if they do use themselves as a source, it's the internet, who knows if anyone is who they claim anyway? Maybe I am Teary's alter ego. By the way, "Bite My Jehovah" has literally dozens of aliases on this site.

#11 Sep 10, 2012
StandFirm wrote:
Maybe I am Teary's alter ego.site.
NOOO! Don't ruin the secret! >:(

Tacoma, WA

#12 Sep 10, 2012
StandFirm wrote:
I am. I used to post here a LOT. I was an active JW then with duties in the congregation, and still am, except I am even more active in the congregation now. The only reason I am here now is to check my PMs, I was expecting one.
My take on this forum is that at best it is a waste of time for a hobby, and definitely not worth taking seriously. As for people being JWs, if ideas are what we're debating, shouldn't the ideas stand regardless of who says them, so long as they don't use themselves as a source? And if they do use themselves as a source, it's the internet, who knows if anyone is who they claim anyway? Maybe I am Teary's alter ego. By the way, "Bite My Jehovah" has literally dozens of aliases on this site.
Are you open to discussions via Instant Messenger?

#13 Sep 10, 2012
trogdorjr wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you open to discussions via Instant Messenger?
Nope

#14 Sep 10, 2012
whoops...scratch that...didn't mean to reply as Tears...

ugh...

Location hidden

#15 Sep 10, 2012
As you can see, they are one in the same.

#16 Sep 10, 2012
See? We don't see anything...

:x

“it's all about logic”

Location hidden

#17 Sep 10, 2012
lol....this is great!
woofwoof

Denver, CO

#18 Sep 10, 2012
woofwoof

Denver, CO

#19 Sep 10, 2012
Bite My Jehovah wrote:
<quoted text>
Tears of Oberon is standfirm. But I don't think he is an actual jw.
They are just religious fools.
You are Carl Danny. Tee hee!
LAFF

Saratov, Russia

#20 Sep 11, 2012
woofwoof wrote:
<quoted text>
You are Carl Danny. Tee hee!
I have a name for all my alias. Carl Danny is Haszard's name.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 13
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jehovah's Witness Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Equal to God! 4 min TempleMicrowave 28
"HALLOWED br Thy name"! 4 min omega 13
Is Jesus Coequal with the Father? 11 min Udere 4,422
Have Trillions been "Thrown into Hell" BEFORE b... 24 min rsss1 46
The First Man Adam became a ...WHAT??? 34 min rsss1 5
"RESURRECTION"- meaningless in Churchianity! 43 min rsss1 9
Did the Father & the 'Ghost' literally "INDWELL... 51 min rsss1 88
What IS the Trinity? 1 hr rsss1 99
Why Do Animals Grow Old and Die? 5 hr TempleMicrowave 23
New Today music thread Sat Said be a good boy 285